Loverboi

Story Info
A father and his son.
1.6k words
4.47
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally over,

Steven drove home in a semi-dazed fugue after leaving the attorney's office. His divorce had taken two and a half years but it was done. After his wife of 20 years had been caught In flagrante delicto. Steven had several samples of men's sperm in her panties: she was out of his life.

His car stopped at the highway exit, a Mexican girl was selling flowers. He looked over and asked how much.

"Ten dollars, senor." She said with an accent.

Steve handed her a ten dollar bill, and she handed over a dozen roses. The light turned green and drove home. The neighborhood was the same, but it felt different after years of fighting with his wife. He hit the remote and the garage door opened. Climbing out of the car, he walked into the living room with the flowers.

"Is it finished?" his son asked.

"Yes, done and dead with nail coffins hammered in." Steve replied.

His son was going on thirty, and was standing there in his tight fitting athletic boxers and a cut off muscle shirt, showing off his toned abs. Steven crossed over to him and handed him the flowers.

"For me, daddy?"

"For you, my loverboi," Steven smiled the most genuine smile he had.

He took a rose petal off a flower and lifted Jon's flimsy shirt. He wrapped the rose petal over a nipple and squeezed. Leaning forward, he kissed his son in the mouth, and sighed a sinfully expectant breath as his son grabbed his thickening cock.

"So we can be together," his son also sighed, the sexual tension had been building for years.

"Yes, you are mine now. You are my 'loverboi' and I'm your 'daddy'."

He led Jon to the couch, where an ottoman was pushed up to the edge. He pulled off his skimpy t-shirt, and cupped Jon's erect phallus through his boxers.

"What are you going to do to me?" whispered his boi.

"Anything you or I want!" Steven kissed Jon as he pulled down his boxers.

Jon put his arms over his head as Steven traced a line of kisses down his jawline to his collarbone before kissing and biting his son's nipples.

"Mmmm, so delicious." Jon sighed.

His hands started disrobing his father from his button down shirt and slacks. When he removed his slacks, a 8+ cock popped out, inflamed with lust. It was thick and the veins were engorged.

"This is mine now," Jon said breathlessly.

Steven nudged Jon down to the ottoman, and placed his cock at his son's lips. He shoved it in, and Jon's sinful mouth spread open to take it in. His gag reflex almost stopped him, but he soldiered on. Before he knew it, all 8+ inches were inside his whore mouth. Jon could feel the hairy balls of his father on his chin.

Jon mumbled something.

"What?" asked Steven.

"I love your cock, daddy!" Jon said as he pulled out just long enough to speak. "Take me daddy, please!"

Steven laid Jon down across the ottoman and couch. He picked up the roses and tore off petals and let them rain down on his son's now nude body. Steven's cock was twitching with anticipation, and slick with his son's saliva. The sight of his son's pale torso, pink nipples standing up aroused was all he ever wanted.

He placed the tip at Jon's orifice and pushed.

"Ohyesyesyes!" Jon cooed.

Steven covered Jon with more rose petals before pushing back his legs, opening up his boipussy. His shaft entered him deeper, spreading open his cheeks.

"Oh fuuuck!" whimpered Jon. "It's so thick, and long...give me more daddy!" he begged.

Steven started fucking his son.

He remembered back to when his son was in college. They had been alone in the house, Ana was out shopping and as usual wasting money. Jon had come out of the bathroom after a shower and his tight athletic physique was still wet. Steven had been going to his bedroom when he caught sight of his son. Jon had stood there, his cock half engorged. He stared at his father and didn't try to cover up. Steven had stared at his cock which was quickly getting rigid.

They had never spoken about it, but they both were aroused and knew they had a lust for each other.

"More daddy," Jon said breathlessly.

Steven was pulled into the present, as his tuberous root impaled his son's tight ass. He was pumping him and his rose petal covered chest increasing his lust. Steven leaned down and kissed his son's nipples, then bit them. He felt Jon run his hands in his hair.

"Bite them harder, fuck me harder..."

Steven was pounding his young ass and loving his son's abandon. As he got ready to finish, he kissed Jon's slut mouth deeply.

"I love you son. From now on, you belong to me. You are my sex slave and lover."

"Yes, please daddy!"

Steven pulled out after Jon was racked with one analgasm after another. He shoved his ass tasting cock into Jon's mouth as the rest of his cum shot out.

"Don't swallow," he said.

Once he had spilled the rest of his seed, he kissed and licked his son's mouth. They both tasted the cum in a deep french kiss. They lay there, two forbidden lovers knowing they would have years to enjoy each other's bodies.

The next morning, Jon woke up to an empty bed. He shuffled into the bathroom and took care of his morning constitutional. In tight fitting boxers, he wandered out into the rest of the house. He could smell breakfast and coffee wafting towards him. As he stepped into the kitchen, there was his daddy.

He was nude, and his cock was at half mast already. His hairy chest and strong arms stood out in Jon's eyes. Jon's package was becoming more rigid by the second.

"Eat up, son. You're going to need your energy." he said with a half crooked smile.

Jon devoured the pancakes and bacon and sipped the coffee. As he was finishing, he felt his daddy's arms wrap around him as he kissed Jon's neck.

"Again?"

"Of course," he heard the whisper, as he felt his father's tongue swipe up his neck, then nibble on his earlobe.

Jon rose up and walked into the living room. The drapes were wide open and the bay window looked out into the suburban neighborhood. Then he felt something against his skin.

"Stand still," ordered his daddy.

Steven was making a 'U' around Jon's neck with a red nylon rope. He tied a knot between Jon's collarbone and his nipples. He then tied three more knots, the final one just above where his now hard shaft protruded out. The twin lengths of rope now went around his shaft and balls, then came together along his ass crack. Daddy then brought the rope up the starting point and fitted the rope through just behind Jon's neck.

Daddy then tied a knot parallel with the first knot in the front and ran the rope around Jon's torso and created a series of crossing ropes from front to back. Jon squeezed his father's fat and engorged cock, his own surging with lust as well.

Father tied the last knot and had Jon slowly turn in place. He was tied up in a shibari, and the red looked perfect against his pale white alabaster skin.

"Beautiful", his daddy said.

Jon felt his father's hands moving him around. His mouth started kissing Jon, then explore the rest of his body with his lips. He went around the rope, kissing then biting his nipples. All the way down, until he had Jon bend over and started rimming his tasty little boipussy.

"Mmm, daddy you feel so good," he moaned. "I love your lips on me!"

Father didn't say anything, he was busy worshiping his son's fit body. Steven rose up, leaving Jon bent over. Daddy casually inserted his throbbing cock into Jon's anxious mouth, parting his lips with his fat head. He let Jon suckle his cockhead, getting it nice and wet.

Jon looked through the bay window, anyone walking by would see them in all their incestious gay glory. His cock got harder at the thought.

Daddy grabbed some of the rope tied around Jon as he entered his bussy slowly, lovingly. Once he had managed to enter all the way, her started pushing harder and harder into his son's ass.

"Ohhhhhh yeeesss! Thank you daddy!" Jon moaned.

He spread his legs to open up more for his father's thick and long cock. Steven's strong hands started pinching Jon's horny nipples as he began shoving his cock harder and faster into Jon's rear end.

Jon was beside himself, his body responding and opening up for his father.

"Fuck me anyway you want, daddy. I'm all yours!"

Steven paused long enough to place Jon on the couch, facing up. He then started railing his son's ass as he licked his nipples, bit them, and kissed his gay son deeply with a bearded mouth.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, then I'm going to lick it out of you," he said.

Jon's body trembled as he felt the first ropes of sticky fluid being injected into him. His rim was twitching as his daddy's cock pumped him full of man juice. His body was shaking, and he could feel his cock shooting its own manly fluid.

Shortly after, he felt as his father parted the rope so he could tongue his ass. With expert care, his tongue fished out all his seed from his son's twitching ass. His tongue came up, and started cleaning his son's shaft and swallowing his cream as well.

Lastly, he laid down on his son, putting all his weight on him, kissing his mouth in a long, slow and passionate kiss.

"This is our life now," he gave Jon a peck on his lower lip. "You belong to me, and I belong to you."