Loverman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Billy, I won't laugh. You've come up with a good wish. Very few men have asked for that over the years. And I approve. Your wish is granted."

"Really? That's it?" He wasn't about to whip out his dick to check it with this guy in the room. Billy was not expecting anything anyway. This was all such bullshit.

"Yes, really," said the genie. When you get a chance, go ahead and see what's been done. And now it's time for me to leave. Thank you again for your good deed. I hope you enjoy your wish. Goodbye, Billy."

Boom. It was over. Billy was alone again. He was a bit stunned. Had that really happened? He looked to his left out the giant window. That was still there. Apparently, it had really happened. But what about his so-called gift? Billy decided to go into the bathroom where he'd have some privacy. There was no way this guy could have given him a big dick. But maybe...

Standing in front of the sink, looking at the mirror, Bill took off his hospital gown. He stood naked. His limp dick looked exactly like it always did. It wasn't much to look at when he was limp. Billy had always been a grower, not a show-er. He thought maybe it would get bigger when he was hard. So, he started playing with himself. He thought up various sexy images while he massaged and stroked himself into a hard-on. Even erect, his cock was still his usual cock. Nothing was different. Billy thought, "Hey, where's my big dick? I want a big dick."

And then, right there in his hand, his cock grew. He could feel it stretching. It got a couple inches longer and definitely bigger around.

Billy started laughing. He didn't know how else to react at it. He looked at the mirror and saw himself with a bigger dick. He looked down at his new 8-inch cock. It would be plenty big for most women. He stroked. It felt great! But then he thought, "It's nice, but I want it bigger." He visualized his favorite porno monster cocks pounding deep into the porno chicks.

The next thing he knew, his dick was sized just like his fantasy. Like, the kind where not even the porno sluts can take the whole thing.

Billy was super amazed by this. He kept his hand on his huge new wang and added the other hand too. He now had both hands around his meat and still more of it stuck out. This was awesome. Bill explored his new body by sliding up and down the shaft. He soon felt an orgasm boiling up in his balls, and he kept going and going until...."Aah! Aah!" Billy started squirting his load. He aimed into the sink to keep it neat. He took a big two-handed jerk, and a giant rope of spunk shot into the sink. Another stroke, another shot. Billy was shooting way more than usual. He squeezed and squeezed as the hot jism squirted from his swollen cock head. Finally, Billy slowed down. He recovered from his big eruption. Then he looked into the sink. He couldn't believe the giant glob of white stuff collected at the bottom.

Billy thought, "Maybe this genie guy was the real thing. I still don't believe it."

He looked back at his dick. It was still hard, sticking straight out a foot from his body. Billy thought to himself, "That's pretty hot, but it would be hotter if it pointed upward."

Right on demand, his cock moved on its own into a 45-degree skyward tilt.

"What? That was exactly how I visualized it. This is some kind of magic, all right." Then Billy visualized his cock thicker and veiny, and with a slight curve. As we watched it, his cock changed again. Now it was even bigger than before. Billy thought it looked cartoonish and too big. Still, it was sexy. Billy fondled his giant man meat. It was all out of proportion to his body. But it was very nice to look at and even nicer to touch. In a minute Billy felt like he could orgasm again. He tightened his grip and jerked faster. Then the spasms came. He started squirting out more giant ropes of jism, just like the last time. Billy thought, that's a lot of cum. My god, that feels good. He kept jerking and shooting until he had shot all he had.

And still his cock was hard. Bill wasn't sure whether to keep going or to stop. He figured a nurse would probably be coming in soon, and Wanda Ann was due any minute. Billy ran some water and cleaned up the bathroom. He wanted to get dressed again, but his giant dick was still hard. "This is a little inconvenient. I want it to be flaccid now." As he visualized his big peter limp and dangling, it instantly deflated. Billy wasn't used to being able to change his dick just by imagining it. This was going to be cool.

Bill had barely gotten his gown back on and gotten back into bed when Wanda Ann strode into his room and gave him a huge hug.

"Oh Billy, I'm so glad you're OK." She held him tightly.

"Me too, honey. I feel banged up but basically OK. I'm ready to go home, though. Let's get outta here. I hope you're OK driving back. I need to get a new phone, and I need to get a new truck. I haven't called the company but I assume someone did. They've got a trailer full of stuff up on Red Mountain Pass."

"The company already called me and told me they're taking care of it. They're just glad you're ok. Your dispatcher said to not worry about anything. You can take all the time you need to recover. And I'm ready to drive. We can make it."

"That's great. I'll figure it all out later. Come on, let's go. Oh, and before I forget, remind me to tell you about something really weird that happened this morning. I'll tell you all about it while we're driving."

As they drove home, Billy caught Wanda up on everything that had happened. It was good for him to retell his story. He started with driving down the pass and his brakes failing, then the school bus, and the crash. He got rescued by the fire department and driven to the hospital in Montrose. He was interviewed on TV. Then he had arrived at the really big stuff.

"You're not going to believe this story, but I swear to God it's true. A man named Jin, who said he was a genie, gave me a reward because I sacrificed myself for those kids on the bus. You'll never believe what he did."

"A genie? Yeah sure. What did he do, Billy? Give you a ride on his flying carpet?"

"Look at this." Billy was still wearing a hospital gown. All his street clothes had been destroyed in the wreck. He pulled up the hospital gown and bared his giant dick. It was not erect, but it was bigger limp than his original dick had been when he was fully hard. Wanda was driving so she couldn't look very long. But she got a good glimpse.

"What is that, some kind of toy?"

"Nope. It's my real dick. But if you think that was weird, look at THIS."

He sprang to attention. The wonder-dick got longer, wider, and harder. In a minute Billy was sitting in the car seat with a giant hard-on stretching to the sky.

"What the?" Wanda couldn't believe what she saw. She reached over and touched Bill's erection. She didn't know what to believe now, and she still had to pay attention to the road.

Billy told her the complete story of his conversation with Jin. Then he told her about his self-exploration in the bathroom.

"So basically, all I have to do is think in my head what I want my dick to be, and it changes."

"This is all a little too much for me to handle right now. Get it, handle? Ha Ha. Well anyway, put that thing away before we get arrested. You can show me your dick again when we get home."

Billy knew he should rest. He willed Big Bill the Wonder Wang to go to sleep so he could too. They'd figure this all out later. He reclined his seat and closed his eyes. "Wake me in Beaver, Hon."

For the next few days, Billy took it easy. He was sore and bruised all over. He rested, and he also made sure to get up and exercise too. Every day Bill would go out to walk his neighborhood. The first day was slow. He didn't get too far. But by the end of the week, Billy could walk a mile at a decent pace. He was feeling ready to get back to work.

Another thing Bill did during his recuperation was play with his new equipment. He would sit in his chair, bare from the waist down, and command his penis and testicles to change shape. He would command himself to get an erection, and to lose an erection. It was fascinating. He and Wanda hadn't had sex yet, but that time was coming soon. He looked forward to screwing Wanda Ann with his new equipment. In the meantime, he had fun walking around with bigger and bigger packages bumping out through his trousers. What is it about boys and their toys?

One night when they were sitting together watching TV, Wanda leaned into Billy, gave him a kiss, and put her hand on his crotch. "Ok, Billy boy, let's see what this new thing is all about."

She started feeling him through his pants. His body did what it was supposed to do, and quickly Wanda had more than a handful. She opened his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped the fly. Her hands went down inside. She pulled out Billy's new dick. The current edition of it was about nine inches long and proportionally thick.

"Oh, my. What have we here?" Wanda liked what she held in her hand.

"It's my gift for crashing my truck. Suck it, baby."

She didn't need to be asked twice. Wanda leaned over, opened her mouth, and took the head of his cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue all over it. She sucked lightly.

Billy saw that he was too big around to fit into her mouth. He made himself slowly get smaller, while softly pushing forward past Wanda's lips. When he got to the right size, she was able to take him further. She loved having her mouth filled with his cock. She sucked and massaged him every way she could think of. Billy was in heaven. Wanda had never given him a blowjob like this. It wasn't long before he felt the urge to cum tickling his nuts. Bill wasn't sure he wanted to blow his load yet, but then he remembered what had happened in the hospital bathroom. That time, he had orgasmed twice quickly, and felt like he could have kept going. He was ready for that again!

Wanda could tell he was almost there. She positioned the end of his dick so that she could taste and swallow his spunk. Wanda massaged Billy's balls to help get the jizz out. He started spurting his warm load. One, two, three quick blasts filled Wanda's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed again. As she sucked his spurting cock and squeezed his balls, the orgasm seized him. Billy could only keep cumming. Wanda could only keep sucking. Eventually he slowed down. The fire hose turned into a slowly dripping faucet.

"They just keep getting bigger and bigger. I have no idea how my balls keep up," he said.

"Your cum tasted really good. Kind of like vanilla ice cream, but not so sweet. If that's how it's going to taste from now on, I'm going to be swallowing a lot more of it."

"I suppose I should thank ol' Jin the Genie for that. He didn't say anything about giant vanilla cum shots. But I'll take it."

"Me too." They both laughed.

"Now it's my turn to do you. Let's go into the bedroom and get comfortable."

They practically ran for their king size bed. Wanda gave Billy a little show as she undressed -- shaking her bouncy tits and waving her ass at him. She knew what was about to happen. She wanted to be eaten out and fucked. Wanda lay down on the bed and opened her legs. She put her hand on her vagina, spreading the lips open to display her glistening pinkness. "Come over here and eat my pussy, lover man."

Billy got on top. He was in no hurry. He kissed his way down her body. Stopping first at the left breast, then the right. Wanda had lovely, firm C cup tits. She was a very comfortable handful. She liked her nipples being sucked. Then Billy kissed his way down her stomach, lingering on her wispy pubic triangle. It was a nice place to lie quietly and just breathe. Being this close to heaven was heavenly in its own way.

Then he put his face in front of her snatch and his hands under her butt cheeks. He was in prime position for his favorite activity, which was licking Wanda's pussy. He took in the view. A closeup of her beautiful flower. Her triangle bush. Her tummy. Her tits. Her head flew back in the air, eyes closed. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. He took a deep breath and inhaled her essence.

He gave her an introductory lick. One long caress all the way up her slit, covering her clit with his broadening tongue.

"Wow."

He continued exploring. She felt his tongue on her lips. Something had happened to her after that blowjob. She was very horny and sexy. It felt as though her vagina was vibrating all over. Her clit felt like it was buzzing. Every time his tongue grazed her pulsing nub, it sent a shockwave through her. It didn't take long for her to climax. Literally, he had only been licking her for a few minutes, and all of a sudden, she was cumming in his mouth. He licked her all up while her slit spasmed.

After it ended, Billy paused. He stayed between her legs, making only small and light licks. But Wanda was in a different place. She was still in that super-aroused mode. Her whole pussy felt physically hot to both of them. She craved touch, and cried out, "Don't stop!" Billy went at it again. He lovingly licked every inch and fold of Wanda's scrumptious treasure. He licked her clit again and she shuddered. He used all of his lips and tongue to lap her wonderful pussy toward another climax. She went along for the ride. Billy was in charge.

She released again. This time she gushed a wave of her own natural juice. Billy licked everything that Wanda gave him, over and over until she was clean. Her pussy cream went straight to his crotch, making him throb against the bed sheet.

As he licked her luscious pussy lips, tongue-fucked her, and flicked her hard clit, her body shifted to one constant orgasm. She was pulsating in waves of passion on his face and tongue. It seemed like he could keep her in this state for as long as they wanted. He devoured her, she kept cumming: clutching, moaning, bucking. She couldn't talk. All she could do was feel herself turn into sex. She was the physical embodiment of that word -- whatever "sex" is, it was her lying on her back, having her pussy eaten, cumming continuously.

Her vagina was drenched with her own lubrication. He swallowed as much as he could, but it was also running down his chin. He rubbed his whole face -- nose, cheeks, eyes, on her sex. Now he was soaking wet all over with love juice. Her pussy felt amazing on his tongue, as though all her surfaces were hot and vibrating. He just wanted to keep licking, and of course every time she came in his mouth, he got more aroused. This was the most intense sexual thing either of them had ever experienced.

The cunnilingus didn't last forever; it couldn't. She started to come off her peak. Reality intruded. She pushed his head a little away from her, and he got the message.

"Did that genie do something to your mouth? It feels so amazing. I mean amazing isn't a big enough word to describe what my pussy feels like while you're licking me."

"I don't know but I hope so. We might have to do a lot more pussy licking to find out. All in the interest of science, of course. But first, I need to fuck you."

"Yes, you do."

Billy got up onto his knees in between her legs. His cock was sticking straight out and up. It felt harder now than it had ever been before. Then he realized -- his dick was still at blowjob size. He wanted to see it at its new fucking size. And so it was done. Instantly Bill had the monster cock he had dreamed of all those hours in his truck. This was what he had asked the genie for. Kneeling there in front of Wanda's wide open beaver, he felt strong and dominant. He ruled this scene. His new sexual superpowers had made him a stud. It was time to enjoy the blessings he'd been given.

He lined up his tip and pushed slowly into her steaming wet slit. At first just the head penetrated, and she gave a little moan. She was very wet from all the oral sex, so it didn't take much for him to slide inside her. She moaned louder. She felt herself stretching to accommodate Billy's new dick. And it fit! She loved this feeling. Bill started thrusting gently. They both went tentatively at first, with the new hardware. She loved the feeling of his dick pushing into her and rubbing her core. Billy needed to get all the way inside her. He wasn't there yet. She adjusted to his size. The thrusting got easier. He could feel more inches of her hole surrounding him. "This is what a big cock feels like," he thought. There was endless pussy surrounding him. He pushed and pushed and then his nuts touched Wanda. He was balls deep. He started a good thrusting rhythm, driving all the way in with every stroke.

Then Billy remembered his new magic trick. He thought Wanda might like more dick. And he would definitely like still more pussy. So he made his cock grow again. Just a little, because he was sensitive to where he was. He probed her limit. He repeated the slight increase once or twice but neither Wanda nor Billy seemed to feel much difference. But then, suddenly, after he made another little growth spurt, she screamed "Aaah!" Billy could feel the back of her vagina with his throbbing cock head. Her walls were tightly gripping him all around. She was completely full of his swollen meat. This was as much cock as she could take.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this. Wow." Now he slowly pulled back, and thrust again slowly, to the complete hilt again. They both felt every surface inside her, all the way in. They moaned with passion. "Fuck me," she said. "I want you to work me over."

"I'll fuck your brains out." He started pounding her fast and hard. He could already feel an orgasm starting. Bill knew that he had special new powers, and he could probably cum as many times as he wanted. So he didn't hold back. He let the orgasm build inside himself, kept going, getting hotter and sexier and harder to restrain. Then he reached the point of no return. His cock started spasming. He shot load after load of boiling cum deep into Wanda Ann's steaming pussy.

While he was out of control with jizz explosions, she felt suddenly lusty and more aroused. Her pussy was a love muscle. She squeezed his pulsating cock with her vagina and milked the sperm from him. There was something physical about Billy's semen that was affecting Wanda. She felt again like she had felt when he was licking her. The more semen that was inside her, the more aroused she became. His climax became her climax. They merged into one big simultaneous climax.

The spurting cock cream finally subsided. Billy slowed down but didn't stop. Wanda's snatch was sopping wet, filled with both of their orgasm juices. As he pumped her, the goo leaked out. It covered both of their crotches and dripped down over Wanda's ass and onto the bed. He was kind of amazed at the frothy mess they were making. Billy literally pistoned the cum out of her. That was hot.

After he finished pushing the cream out of her, he stopped fucking. They paused and enjoyed the feelings. This was some kind of special fuck. After a moment, he realized his dick was still hard. He was still horny. And she was in the thrall of the magical effect of his cream in her pussy, the itch that needed scratching. "Keep going. Don't stop now, Big Bill."

What an invitation. Billy started thrusting again. Her pussy was now physically hot. They both felt her heat. She craved the sensation of being plowed. "Give it to me, baby. I need that big dick." He gave it to her more, drilling his overgrown hard-on into her tight slit. With every thrust, his balls slammed against Wanda. They panted and sweated together. Their bumping bits made wet, slurping noises.

Both of them were in the zone. All they wanted to do was fuck each other all out. He wanted to be deep inside her, drilling her insides. She wanted her legs wrapped around him, his manhood massaging every millimeter of her womanhood. Wanda's pussy felt like the place on the puppet where the string attached. Her whole body was dancing from the center of her core.