Loverman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy exploded again, shooting powerful shots all the way into the back of her pussy. He was all the way in, and he was unloading another gallon of white stuff. Spurt after spurt gushed from him. She was already full of jism, and he had just added to the load. She felt his jizz hitting her insides. This made her even more lusty and intense because that's what his semen did to her now. Her feelings boiled over into a powerful orgasm. Her body began twitching. She fell apart into a giant ball of warm waves emanating from her center. In the middle of her orgasm, she felt lightheaded. Wanda passed out.

He pumped her a few more thrusts before realizing what had happened, and then he stopped. It was over. Wanda woke up, opened her eyes, looked at Billy on top of her, and sighed a huge sigh of contentment.

He pulled away from his satisfied woman and laid down on the bed. His pole was sopping wet and still hard. He willed it to go limp. Time to return to normal dick mode. This had been an eye-opening night. If this was what sex was going to be now, he would be going through some changes. But that was for tomorrow. Billy scooted over next to Wanda for a last spoon before sleep.