Loverman Ch. 02

Story Info
Billy and Wanda hit the road and meet a woman trucker.
8.9k words
4.67
1.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to @thegoofyproofyreader for his help writing and editing this story.

Inspired by the song "Little Pink Mack" by Kay Adams.

The sun streamed into the bedroom. Billy slowly opened his eyes. He felt warm and threw off the covers. His morning wood sprang free, pointing proudly upward. When he looked down, Billy had a pleasant flashback of last night's lovemaking with Wanda. He smiled. Billy lay back on the bed and admired his own body. Then he remembered how many times he had reached orgasm and how much cum he had shot. He remembered how Wanda had orgasmed in his mouth over and over, and how she had passed out in mid-fuck. That was some night.

Carefully and quietly so as not to wake his woman, Billy got up. He peed, cleaned up a bit, and put on his bathrobe. He went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. It was a beautiful morning, clear, sunny, and chilly. Their home in Beaver, Utah was in a high valley. The elevation was almost 6000 feet, and the nearby mountains were visible from the windows of the house. Billy knew it would warm up soon. He was feeling well recovered from his truck accident. He wanted to do something today, maybe go hiking at the reservoir.

"Good morning, my lover man." Wanda came into the kitchen, Her medium length dirty blonde hair was tousled in a sexy way. She was wearing one of Billy's trucking company t-shirts and a pair of panties. Wanda radiated post-sex beauty to Billy right then. Her pretty face and hair complemented her perfect breasts that were right then swaying loosely under the tee. Wanda was 5' 4" tall. She had been blessed with all the right curves in all the right places. The loose shirt did little to hide those curves hiding underneath. The sight of her now, combined with the memories of last night, gave him the beginning stirrings of an erection.

"Coffee, beautiful? How did you sleep?"

Wanda's face lit up. "I slept really well. I feel so good today! And yes, please, I'd love a cup of coffee." She stood by while Billy poured her a cup. He handed it to her. She set it down on the counter and took Billy into her arms.

"Last night was so fantastic. I should be tired and sore. The way you gave it to me, how could I not be sore?" They grinned at each other. "But I feel great. Like I'm full of energy and ready to enjoy this beautiful day. Let's do something outdoorsy today."

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Let's hang out for an hour or two and let it warm up, and then go for a hike. Remember that time we went to Puffer Lake?"

Last summer they had gone to a secluded lake in the mountains near home. It had been a hot day. They had decided to make the narrow stretch of shoreline a nude beach, and so they were naked sunbathing. Naturally, Billy got hard in the beautiful warm breeze. Wanda noticed his pole sticking up, so she leaned over and gobbled up his cockhead. Billy loved this blowjob. He asked her to climb up and let him eat her while she sucked him. They had a languid 69 session, just enjoying the lake, the sun, the breeze, and the oral pleasure.

Wanda grinned again. She remembered it, and she wanted to do it again today. She could already feel a slight dampness just thinking about it. But she was coy to Billy. "Oh I remember something about that time at the lake. Yes, let's go there for lunch." Again, they both looked at each other with a gleam in their eyes.

They moved over to the couch with their coffees. Neither of them could deny there was an elephant in the room. Any small talk would just delay the inevitable. Billy started first.

"I have no idea what happened last night, but it was fantastic. You were so sexy and hot. I just couldn't stop making love to you."

"No kidding! You were like some kind of super stud. Did you take one of those boner pills?"

"Nope. Not a thing. It must be whatever that genie did to me. He gave me more than just the magic adjustable dick. There's more to this. I mean, I've never cum that many times. My dick just never went down. And my god, how much sperm did I shoot? I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated." That reminded him to drink his coffee.

"I wasn't keeping track. All I knew was that the whole thing was amazing. You made me feel so good. I don't even remember the last part."

"That's 'cause you passed out. Literally, I was inside you and I think you were in mid-orgasm, and you just closed your eyes and collapsed."

Wanda laughed. "Yeah, I don't remember any of that. But one thing I DO remember was when you were eating me out. I came a zillion times. Something happened to me. Do you think that's because of the genie?"

"Maybe. I mean, I didn't invent some new oral technique. I just love eating you." Billy was quiet for a minute, just letting it all process.

"I think I need to eat you out right now, in the name of science. You can make observations on how it feels, and make notes." He was just kidding around about the science part, but he definitely wanted to eat her.

She was all in favor of that. The beautiful morning, the memories of last night, and their current discussion had all gotten her warmed up. Wanda looked at Billy. She could see his cock poking through the bathrobe. Wanda stood up quickly. She pulled her panties off and threw them across the room. She pulled the t-shirt over her head and tossed it after the panties. Wanda looked at Billy and shook her boobs playfully at him. Then she got back down on the couch. She swung one leg up onto the couch back, and kept the other foot on the floor. Her glistening pink petals were wide open to Billy. "Come and get me, lover man."

"Now remember, we're doing this in the name of science. Try to pay attention to how it feels. We'll make notes after. I'm going to time it." Maybe he wasn't kidding after all...

"I'll do my best, but no promises. Now stop talking and get a-licking." She danced her fingers on her slit and made a circle around her clitoris.

Billy shucked his robe. He knelt on the floor and centered himself in Wanda's muff. She was wet already. Billy really loved eating Wanda out. Her pussy felt so great in his mouth. She had a light taste. He gave her a long, slow lick, with a flick at the end when he reached her stiff nub. Wanda moaned. He pushed his tongue into her vagina to get a good taste.

"Oh baby! You are sweet like honey. Your pussy is so good."

Then he sucked Wanda's clit into his mouth. Usually he wouldn't head straight to the clit this quickly, but it just seemed like the thing to do today. With light sucking pressure he danced his tongue all over her most sensitive spot. Wanda reached an orgasm quickly. "Yee haw! Ride 'em cowboy!" she laughed. She was spasming and clenching all over Billy's mouth while he tongue-tickled her bean. The orgasmic wave passed through her. Billy stopped sucking, and began to lick and kiss her gently.

"Woo hoo! That was awesome! How did you do that?"

"I don't know. I just ate you out. What did it feel like for you? How was it different from before?

"It started as soon as your mouth was on me. Everywhere you licked I got a buzz. I can't really explain it, everything happened so fast. But I can feel it still, right now, because you're down there. Start again, but go really slow."

Billy didn't have to say anything. He just had to keep licking her, only very slowly. He gave one quick lick to her clitoris.

"Yes! Oh, I definitely felt that. Now change it and lick somewhere else."

Billy focused on her vagina. He thrust his tongue into her as far as he could. He started fucking her with his tongue. She was so wet that he had to start swallowing as he licked.

Wanda moaned, "Oh yes! That is amazing! Your tongue is fantastic! Wherever you lick me, I get hot and horny and.....oh!......"

Billy remembered he was supposed to slow down. In the name of science, of course. He gave her a minute, then said, "So I guess I have a magic mouth that can melt your pussy."

"Yeah, sure. Let's go with that. But why did you stop? Finish the job," she said teasingly.

"It was for science." Billy sucked and tickled Wanda's pussy some more. She creamed again all over his mouth. He lived for these orgasms.

"That does it, you're better than any vibrator. I'm bringing you everywhere with me. You're going to eat me at work, at home, at the grocery store, on the hiking trail..."

"I'll eat you every chance I get. But wait, we're not done with the science part. I remember last night..."

Billy walked over to the window that looked out over their neighborhood and the valley beyond. He stood in the window, beckoning Wanda to join him. She approached. She bent over, putting her elbows on the window sill for support. Her legs were apart and her hips were angled so that her snatch was pointing upward.

"Fuck me."

It was an invitation he couldn't turn down. Billy entered her. From behind he got a very deep thrust. He pumped slowly as he mentally adjusted his penis to get as much vagina as possible.

Wanda said, "Yes. That's it!" He was in her sweet spot, size wise.

"How does it feel? Is my dick magical like my mouth?"

"Mmmm...I don't think so. I mean it feels great but it feels normal. Oh, but I love your new big cock." She smiled.

"Yeah I love having a big cock too."

He drilled her some long and deep strokes. There was no mistaking that he had a big cock. "Now that big cock is going to cum inside you and we'll see how that feels. All for science, of course."

Bill pumped Wanda in front of the window. He felt like a stud and he wanted all the world to know it. He grabbed her hips, began driving into her, and enjoyed every sensation of their lascivious connection. She was more than warm, she was hot and wet. The orgasm started tickling his balls. He kept going at a steady pace. The cum rose up. His first shot squirted inside Wanda. Then another and another load erupted. He was spurting mightily.

"Yes, baby, I can feel that. Fill me up with your cum! Keep going!"

Bill squirted until he had nothing left. And he kept squirting empty loads in an extended orgasm. He continued thrusting. He could feel all of his sperm surrounding and lubricating his rod. Wanda was sopping wet.

"Oh yeah! You made me cum a gallon! You are so sexy, Wanda. What are you feeling now? How is it different this time?"

"Oh wow. Ummm, mmmm, I just feel like I'm super turned on even more. My pussy is on fire. I need your cock in me."

Billy was already in her. He squirmed around so she would be sure his shaft was buried deeply. Then he started pumping again.

"And this started when I came?" Bill was the ever-ardent detective.

"I don't know. I think so. Just keep fucking me damn it!"

Wanda came with a loud moan and her hips shaking with her orgasm. He could feel her tightening on him. It inspired him to thrust deeper and harder. His balls were smashed against her ass while she ground on him. Her pussy squeezed him tightly and she moaned with pleasure. Eventually her climax subsided. Billy reduced his thrusting. They fucked slowly in silence. Then he had an idea - let's verify that it's the semen that affects her. Without mentioning his idea to Wanda, he sped up again, pounding away until he could manage another ejaculation. It only took a few minutes because Billy was now a fucking and cumming machine.

The next round of sperm flew out of Billy's dick in multiple spurts. Wanda was already full up. Every time Bill moved, he made wet noises as the thick white cum slurped out of her, spilling down her thighs.

"There it is again. What is happening? My god!" Wanda couldn't really think or talk.

"I'm cumming again! Your pussy feels so fucking good."

"That's the magic feeling, baby. It just came on strong," she confirmed.

After Bill finished squirting his next load of jism, he pulled his cock out of Wanda's dripping hole. He knelt in place and started licking and swallowing his own juice. Just like last night, it tasted sweet and creamy. Wanda reacted to his tongue cleaning and a climax drove her over the edge. As Wanda came yet again, Billy's juice mixed with her own and filled his mouth, straight from the pussy. Billy was in heaven. So was Wanda.

She came down from her peak. Bill stood up. They kissed deeply. His still-hard cock rubbed against her body, leaving a smear of cream on her. Wanda figured she should clean him up like he had just done for her. She got on her knees and started sucking and licking his big dick. Bill looked out the window, surveying his domain, while his woman gave him an enthusiastic blowjob. He had his shaft slowly get smaller, so that Wanda could give him a really complete licking. When he was sufficiently semen-free, Wanda smacked her lips and stood up again. They held each other in the afterglow. Between this morning and last night, it felt like they were brand new lovers, or a couple on their honeymoon. So much sex, so much exploration. So much closeness and intimacy. It was really cementing them as a couple.

They held hands and went back to the kitchen to rustle up some breakfast. Or lunch. What time was it, anyway?

Wanda concluded, "You are some lover. Whatever happened to you at the hospital, I am all in favor of it. We are having some really fantastic sex."

"I know. It's amazing. The best part for me is that all these changes have been as much for you as they have been for me. I can make my dick as big or small as you want. I have a magic mouth that gives you pleasure. I have magic cum that makes you horny. That genie guy really knew what he was doing. I love pleasing you, and I love your body and I love fucking you. And I love you."

Billy Mack and Wanda Ann were one happy, horny couple. It was still morning, so they had the whole Saturday ahead of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend finally had to end. When they looked back on this weekend, Billy and Wanda would start referring to these days as their "Lost Weekend." It seemed like they were constantly doing something sexual. There were rooms in their house that needed to be fucked in. There were positions that needed to be tried, and tried again just to make sure. They only had clothes on when they went out for dinner, or were on the hiking trail. If they had been counting, they would have set a record for number of orgasms.

Their Saturday night restaurant meal had been a fun time. They went out to a local Mexican place, where they were regulars. Wanda had worn a skirt and no panties underneath, with a tight white top covering her braless chest. As soon as they sat down, Bill's meat got hard in his jeans. The dinner conversation was mostly recaps of their lusty weekend, except when the waitress approached and they clammed up.

The waitress, Silvia, seemed to have noticed Billy's tent pole, because she kept glancing at his crotch while she took their orders. They both noticed. Billy grew his dick until there was no more room left in his trousers, just for Silvia. After she left the table, Wanda surprised Billy by saying, "She's pretty, don't you think? I wonder what she looks like naked."

He pondered the question, watching Silvia as she walked through the restaurant. "I bet she's good in bed."

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Wanda said, playfully. "Now, what are we going to do when we get home?" And the conversation veered away from Silvia. The idea of adding a third person was now floating in the air.

Alas, Monday morning arrived. Wanda had to go to work. Her alarm went off and got up and started getting ready for her day. Billy woke up while she was putting on her clothes. He saw what she was doing and said, "Hey, wait a minute. How about a quickie before you put all that on?"

"Oh, lover man, I can't. I have to go to work."

"I mean a real quickie. Come over here and sit on my face for a minute."

Wanda realized what he was offering. If there was any female equivalent of "rubbing one out," Billy's tongue was it. She climbed back into bed, gave Billy's hard shaft a squeeze, and lowered her snatch onto his face. His mouth went into action. It wasn't long before Wanda's breathing quickened and she was twitching in his lips and showering him with her orgasm.

"Well, that's the right way to start the day. Thank you, lover."

"Come back any time. And have a great day at work. I'm going to see about getting back on the road again."

"That'll be good. Let me keep going here, I'll talk to you later." Wanda left the bedroom. Bill could hear her getting coffee, assembling her stuff, and leaving for the day.

He was basically healed from the crash, so it was time to get back on the road. But he didn't even have a truck. Bill got on the phone to his dispatcher in Tennessee. He asked him for a new truck, with the largest sleeper cabin they had. He figured he might be having some company once summer started. The dispatcher surprised Billy by saying they had already thought ahead on that. His new truck was at the terminal in Salt Lake City (SLC). All Billy had to do was get there to pick it up. And by the way, was he ready to drive? There was a good three day route starting in SLC if he wanted it. Billy felt ready, so he said yes. He'd be there tomorrow morning.

The rest of Bill's 'work day' was spent preparing for his next trip, interrupted by frequent flashbacks of the last couple of days with Wanda. He found it hard to concentrate on getting anything done. He would start packing some clothes, and then his memory would flash on the time when he had two orgasms back-to-back while his schlong was buried in Wanda's ass. That mental image made him horny, so he masturbated himself until he got his rocks off. After he came, he remembered what he was supposed to be doing. Back to the preps. It wasn't long before another lusty memory popped up. The cycle repeated a few times during the day until finally he was ready to go to work the next day.

Wanda also had a unique work day. She was very happy and upbeat all day. Her students seemed to follow her cue because the usual 3rd grade drama was low key. During lunch hour, she went into the teacher's lounge for lunch. Her friend Denise, who worked in the school office, was at the microwave.

"Hi, girl! How are you on this beautiful day?"

Denise smiled at Wanda. "I'm doing great, thank you. And what makes you so happy?"

"Ohhh, I don't know. I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed. I hope this happy mood lasts!"

"What did you do over the weekend?" Denise inquired.

Wanda had to think a minute. What had she done this weekend? Oh right she'd had a honeymoon at home with her man. The thought of it gave her a little twinge you know where. "Oh not much. Just hung out with Billy, I guess. We kinda stayed around the house relaxing." Wanda was deciding how much to share with Denise. They were pretty good friends, and had gotten together as two couples outside work a few times. Denise's husband Ed was pretty cute. He was tall and had thick salt and pepper hair. But this wasn't the place or time to go into her love life, so she left it at that. Wanda couldn't help but wonder how those two were doing in the bedroom. Of course, nothing could beat the new Billy, but they seemed to have a nice spice in the way they talked to each other. She bet they had a good groove in bed.

Denise interrupted her reverie. "Oh come on, tell me, Wanda. I can tell you're hiding something."

"Well, maybe I am. I'll tell you later, when we're not at work. All you need to know is..." Wanda put two fingers in her mouth, and pulled them out slowly, with a sucking motion.

Denise's eyes bugged. "Girlfriend! You got to tell me now." She smiled.

"Another time. I have to eat before the bell rings. Talk to you later, sweetie!" Wanda took her food back to her classroom.

Her afternoon class went well. She was energized. She knew her lesson plan, and managed to work her way through it without much distraction. She handled every interruption and distraction smoothly and calmly, and didn't let the kids get under her skin. When the bell rang at 3:00, Wanda dismissed the class with a feeling of real accomplishment. She'd been on top of her teacher game today, that's for sure.