Loverman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did. Wanda climbed on top of Billy, straddling his head. She lowered her crotch onto Billy's mouth. Billy enjoyed having a face full of pussy. He licked and licked, knowing they had an audience, trying his best to make Wanda fly with enjoyment. Wanda ground herself into Billy's face, loving his tongue play and lip service. She rode his face like a cowgirl putting herself on display for Kay, really hamming it up even though it wasn't necessary. She felt Billy's talents. Within a very short time, she moaned loudly as she came on him, basting his face in her pure excitement.

"You should try this. He's the best," she panted to Kay.

"We'll see about that. Most men have no idea how to please a woman. That's why I'm gay."

Billy was getting warmed up, "Kay, I would love to taste you. Come over here, beautiful."

Wanda and Kay switched places. Billy took his time with Kay, knowing she was extra critical. He hadn't eaten another woman's pussy since he'd been with Wanda, and he wanted to explore this new territory and enjoy this special time. He admired, sampled, smelled, and licked Kay slowly and sensually, soaking her all in.

"What a beautiful pussy, Kay. Wow, mmm so tasty too," Billy enjoyed this woman's pleasure area.

Kay felt for the first time the same magic coming from Billy's mouth that Wanda now felt every time. Everywhere Billy's tongue touched her, Kay felt heat and arousal. Billy discovered that Kay had a tiny little clit. He gave it the right amount of attention and pressure. Kay felt herself boiling into an orgasm. She gave in to Billy's ministrations, and started writhing and climaxing on his tongue as she discovered a man who could eat pussy properly.

"Oh my god! This is fantastic. Billy, you do know what you're doing," she moaned in alien ecstasy as she rode the waves.

"Thank you. Why don't you stay there for a while," he suggested enjoying the different subtle taste of this woman's arousal compared to Wanda.

While Billy was licking Kay, Wanda lowered herself onto his pole. When she was fully impaled, she leaned forward to kiss Kay. The two women kissed and felt each others' breasts making a sexual tower over the man. Billy thrust into Wanda fervently and willed himself to have his first 'warm her up' spurt. He filled Wanda's love box with a gush of semen while she was riding him. The jizz had its uncanny effect on Wanda. She got more aroused. She kissed Kay deeply, passionately getting energized while really loving her breasts.

In the meantime Kay was experiencing the patented Billy Mack Pussy Eating Experience. She had her second and third orgasms. She kissed Wanda back intensely riding waves of orgasms.

Then Wanda moaned in between breaths to her, "Girl, you have to fuck Billy. It will change your life."

Kay thought to herself, "The last time I fucked a guy, it changed my life all right. I became a lesbian!" But then she had yet another climax from his tongue, so she thought, "OK maybe."

"Are you on birth control? You need him to cum inside you."

"No I'm not, but I'm not able to get pregnant anyway. Birth control isn't a thing for me."

"Let's trade places," Wanda quickly climbed off Billy's cock.

Kay looked at it nervously and said, "Woah, that thing looks like it would hurt."

Billy confidently stated, "I can make it whatever size you want. See?" He thought his dick to be five inches long. Kay saw it change and wasn't sure what she had just seen. "Yeah, it's unusual. But I can do this too." He made his dick eight inches long. "What do you think?" he asked Kay.

"Let's go with the small one. It's been a while for me," she pondered, still a little unsure yet feeling the bliss from her orgasms.

Kay sat on Billy. She slowly lowered herself onto him. Billy could feel that she was tighter than Wanda. He made his penis smaller in girth. He was mindful of Kay's comfort and arousal. He also knew she needed a load of semen ASAP. Billy fucked Kay while he pleasured Wanda Ann's pussy with his mouth. Soon enough he was shooting a load of spunk into Kay. At the same time, Wanda was screaming and creaming on his face again. He could get used to this. Two at once!

"Woah!" was all Kay could muster. The sensations were otherworldly. Then she started fucking him faster. Billy slowly grew his cock for Kay. He could tell she was loosening up to accommodate him. They fucked more as she rode him roughly and aggressively, enjoying dick for truly the first time.

Billy had an idea, "Kay, do you think you would like to have both of us make love to you at the same time?"

She was so lost in lust she didn't care, "I don't know but I want to try it right now." She got off Billy. Wanda slid into the lying down position on the bed. Kay got her muff in Wanda's face. Billy got behind Kay. He penetrated her from behind while his balls rested on Wanda's head. Wanda licked Kay's clit as Billy fucked her hard, grabbing Kay's hips.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! This will work!," Kay confirmed between the tongue bath and pounding.

Billy thought another round of jism might push her over the cliff, so he worked up a monster cumshot. He started releasing it deep into Kay. Billy pumped and came, pumped and came like a fresh volcano inside Kay's sugar walls.

Kay scream-moaned as she experienced her most powerful orgasm ever. "Fuckkkkkk, Yesssss!"

Then the magic of Billy's semen kicked in to Kay. She was not ready to stop but she wanted a feminine touch. She moved away from Billy and gestured to Wanda. Wanda got herself into position with her mouth in Kay's crotch. Wanda started eating Billy's creampie from Kay. This felt super hot and nasty to her, which turned her on even more. She explored every inch of her with her tongue. She licked Kay like she liked to be licked.

Billy felt a little left out. He maneuvered behind Wanda in the very tight quarters of the sleeper cab. Somehow he managed to penetrate Wanda. He couldn't move very much but he was able to make his cock longer so she could feel some depth. The three of them stayed like this for a while. Billy shot another load into Wanda. She felt the rush of cum aphrodisiac affecting her, and she came on his dick. All the while she sucked and licked Kay.

Eventually they were all fucked and cummed out. The threesome lay quietly, sated and pleasantly exhausted, in the tiny sleeper cab. After a bit, Kay said, "If I don't go home now I'll end up falling asleep here. It's been great. I mean, really, really great. But I should be going. Tomorrow's a work day. Thanks, you guys."

"Kay, you are super sexy and beautiful. I hope we see your little pink Mack again," Billy hoped.

Wanda smiled, satisfied, to her, "You're the first woman besides me to experience mister lover man here. I hope you enjoyed it."

Kay said nothing, just smiled a very big smile, and exited the truck.

Billy said to Wanda, "Wow. What a night. I didn't know you were into women."

"I used to be, before I met you. But it's been a long while since I've thought of a woman in that way. I really liked it."

"Would you do it again? I mean, talk about hot. It's every guy's dream to have a night like we just had. Two women! But honestly, the best part was watching my baby get sexy with another woman. I want that again."

Wanda was quiet for a minute, considering how she felt about this new development in her sexuality. She felt that she was opening up her life, living abundantly in a new, free way. "Yes, Billy, I would do it again. And I would be open to trying other new things in our love life too. I feel that I'm at a point in my life where the old me is moving aside and a new me is coming through. So yeah, let's explore.

And by the way, speaking of a "new me", there's a new you too. All of a sudden you're a super sex dude. I think I'm going to officially rename you Loverman. What's it like having your new powers, Loverman?"

Billy had an answer right away. "I love it. I love everything about it. I love that I can go as long as I want. I love being able to cum every five minutes, and my magical adjustable cock is fun. But most of all I love making you feel good. When you're in the zone, that's my true reward. Loverman's real super power is giving happiness to his lover. Let's bring that on, all day.

But we need to go to sleep now. I've got some miles to cover tomorrow. And who knows what the day will bring."