Loverman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a half hour after the bell, Wanda walked into her home. Because it was a typical school day schedule for her, she came home in the afternoon. She figured Billy would be watching TV or listening to music in the basement.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"I'm down here!"

Wanda went downstairs. Billy was in his recliner chair listening to music. "Hey, how was your day?" she asked.

"Pretty good. I talked to Bob at work. He said they have a new truck for me in Salt Lake. And they have a route. I agreed to take it. I'm leaving tomorrow, early. I'll probably be home Friday."

She was a little surprised that he was ready to work so soon after his crash. "Are you sure? It hasn't been that long." She thought back in her mind and tried to count the days. She wasn't sure what day he'd crashed but it seemed like it was only last week. She also thought about their lust-filled weekend, and how she didn't want that to end so soon. "Let's get busy tonight. I need to fill my tank to last until next Friday."

"We don't have to wait until tonight. How about starting now?" His daylong wank-a-thon hadn't done much to quench Billy's sex drive. And he definitely had the hots for Wanda. He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his magical wiener. It stiffened up to a thick 8-inch pole. He took it in hand and waved it at her. He'd had all day to think about Wanda's hot body and her increased desire. They were doing it like horny teenage lovers, and Billy was in favor of that.

That was the beginning of their Monday night love fest. It started out with Wanda sucking Billy and swallowing a nice load of sweet spunk. From there it was a continuation of their Lost Weekend. They did it in every position they could think of. At one point, Billy said, "We should get a sex chair suspended from the ceiling. Heck, I'm going to remodel the basement into an adult playroom." At the moment he had thought of it, he was standing up facing Wanda, who was sitting on the bar in the basement. Her legs were wrapped around Billy, whose hard rod was buried deep inside her.

She said, "Yeah, uh huh, ok" she sang in rhythm with his thrusts. Bill took that for a yes for the sex chair, and then he splooged another load of semen into her. He was taking her request to fill her tank. Most of it actually was dripping all over the house. Since they weren't sure which room was best for their marathon, they moved around. With Billy's new dick that refused to go down and never ran out of semen, Wanda stayed full of cock and cum for the rest of the night. That's how you lose a weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------

Billy arose at 5:00 AM Tuesday morning. He kept quiet so Wanda could sleep. He showered and dressed for a day on the road. Then he went into the kitchen and made a fresh pot of coffee to take with him. Coffee is the trucker's best friend. He grabbed his backpack and his travel bag that he'd packed the day before. The front door snicked closed, and Billy's wheels were moving. He could get to SLC by 8 AM, and be on the road in his new truck by 9.

He got to the company terminal right on schedule. The new truck was a modern Volvo with a huge sleeper cab. The bed would definitely be comfortable for him solo. If Wanda was with him, it would be a little cozy. But he could definitely see them making love back there. He couldn't wait for her summer break to start. They would be doing it all across the country, but in the meantime, he had to drive to Olympia, Washington, for this route. He pulled out of the lot, and eased onto I-15 northbound. The highway beckoned.

Wanda, meanwhile, was back at work. She was having a lousy day. The kids in her class seemed to be doing everything they could to challenge her. Not paying attention, talking to each other while she was teaching, asking her lots of distracting questions. Normally she knew how to deflect bad classroom behavior and channel it into positive energy. But not today. It was as though she'd forgotten how to handle a roomful of kids. She couldn't wait to get home and a glass of wine.

They had their usual evening video chat. Wanda said, "Billy, today sucked. You were supposed to fill me up with love juice that would last all week!"

"I'm sorry, Hon. Maybe it doesn't last that long. We have something to look forward to when I get back."

"I can hardly wait! Hurry home, lover man. I need you more than I thought."

So went the rest of their week. Billy drove his route. Wanda taught a room full of 3rd graders who had their sights set on summer. She couldn't wait for their reunion on Friday night. Finally he was homeward bound in his new truck. He texted her updates so she had an idea when he'd be back.

Wanda heard Billy's truck rumbling up their street. She had a plan for Billy's homecoming. Wanda went into their bedroom, stripped naked, and got on top of the bed. She positioned herself so that she was facing the bedroom door. She propped her shoulders and head on some pillows, and spread her legs open. She pulled her legs in, so her knees were in the air and her feet were up near her body. Billy was going to be greeted by Wanda's wide open beaver. She started playing with herself to get some moisture going.

He opened the front door. "Honey, I'm home!"

"I'm in here!"

Billy walked into the bedroom, into the scene that Wanda Ann had set for him.

"Wow! Hello darling!"

"Fuck first, talk later" was all Wanda could say.

"Gotcha."

Billy undressed as quickly as he could. His dong sprang out of his pants as soon as he removed them. When Billy was naked he posed for a minute for Wanda. He stroked himself and said, "Is this big enough for you? How about this?" He made his manhood longer and thicker.

Billy climbed onto the bed, planting his mouth in Wanda's wonderful pussy. He'd been thinking about eating her the whole time he had been on his road trip. Billy knew that with the way his magical mouth affected Wanda, he wanted to take maximum advantage of it. That meant a very thorough licking. Billy was going to lick, suck, nibble, and eat every single bit of Wanda's pussy, and he would leave no bit of pussy uneaten. Maximum coverage was the word of the day.

Billy started going to town. He didn't start out slowly, he was gobbling her up. Wanda's honey pot was always delicious. Tonight it was extra good. Immediately Wanda started responding. She could feel herself heating up. Billy's mouth magic was working. Her snatch throbbed in his mouth.

"Oh yes! This is what I needed! Lick me, lover man! This feels so good. I think I'm going to cum already."

"You are delicious," he moaned as he gasped for air.

Billy kept licking. He paid attention to everywhere down there except the one spot. This had the effect of stretching out her build-up, and also of making her whole vulva engulfed in his loving mouth. Billy licked and sucked all over that sensuous flower. Wanda moaned as her pressure built. When she was very close, he finished her off with some intense love to her clitoris. Wanda collapsed in a flood. She clenched and creamed in Billy's mouth. He was very happy from making her climax.

Billy slowed the pace while she came down from her peak. But he wasn't finished licking his lover. They continued like this for a while longer, long enough for Wanda to climax two more times. After her third summit, Billy knew it was time to switch gears. He got on his knees and asked Wanda to get up and turn around. He wanted to fill her up doggy style. She rolled over, kept her head in the pillows and put her ass in the air.

This was another thing Billy had thought about while he was driving. He knew that his semen had an aphrodisiac effect on Wanda. He was starting to think that maybe she was even becoming addicted to it. Also he knew that he could shoot his load unlimited times without losing his erection. So the new strategy was to cream quickly, just to get her started. Then he could really fuck her hard and long, and release again.

Billy grabbed his hard-on, put the tip up against her opening, and pressed in. He could feel that she was very wet, so he went ahead and kept pushing his shaft deeper and deeper inside her. Wanda moaned. Billy pushed until he felt her cervix. He pumped one, two, three times and then he gave it to her. Wanda said, "Aaaahhhh. That's what I need. Fill me up, big boy. Give me all your load."

"Here it is, baby. Take my cum. You are so hot!" He grunted powerfully.

Billy unloaded spasm after spasm of hot spunk into Wanda's hole. He could see his own white stuff sticking to his dick every time it came out of Wanda. Finally Billy's eruption ended. He slowed his thrusting. He wiggled around with his cock buried deep inside her. She felt him tickling her sensitive spots. The magic of Billy's semen was working. Wanda's loins were hot. She craved the feeling of his ramrod thrusting inside her.

"I hope you're not done," she begged.

In response, Bill started pumping again. He grabbed ahold of Wanda's ass and fucked her deeply, giving her as much dick as she could take. Wanda was silent as she could only breathe in time with his rhythm. This went on that way for a few minutes, just feeling the fuck. No words were needed. It was nothing but a hard cock moving inside a wet pussy. Billy leaned over and held onto Wanda's breasts while he pounded her from behind. "I love your titties," he panted excitedly.

Billy felt himself getting near again. "Wanda, get on your back. I want to cum on your tits."

She quickly rolled over. Billy grabbed hold of his hard-on and jerked himself into an ejaculation. Jets of sperm shot from the tip of his cock. He aimed at her boobs and her tummy. Rope after rope of jizz sprayed onto her body. Billy coated Wanda with a thick layer of glazing. He slowed down until the last dribble of semen dripped into his hand. He lay down next to her on the bed. He reached out and started rubbing his spunk into her skin. He gave her a sweet titty cum massage. They both snuggled into this moment of intimacy.

"Welcome home, my lover."

"Thank you for the warm welcome. I missed you. Now, what's for dinner?"

And they both laughed.

The whole sex episode had probably taken only 20 minutes, but now Wanda felt normal again. She wasn't angry at the brats in her classroom, or at Billy for being gone, or at herself for letting the house get messy while she'd been home alone. None of those things mattered now. She was in her happy place. She just had to keep Billy ejaculating.

---------------------------------------------------------

Summer vacation finally arrived. School was out! They'd made it to the end by adding a few minutes into every morning for Wanda to screw Billy and make him cum inside her. She went to work every morning with her freshly-fucked cooter oozing his love juices. Billy didn't mind being a sex object for Wanda. Usually he accompanied his morning cumshot with a pussy eating session. It was a nice way to start the day. He took it as his duty to keep his woman happy.

Unfortunately, Billy wasn't home all the time due to his truck driving job. Wanda still had a few spurt-free days that she had to power through. She became sensitive to herself with and without sex. Without sex felt like the old Wanda, mostly good natured and calm but prone to anxiety and anger. With sex the anxiety and anger were gone. Things didn't bother her as much, and it made her more generous and appreciative of the good things in life. It wasn't that she was addicted to Billy's semen, per se, but she was definitely a happier and better person with it. Not to mention that Wanda was having more orgasms now than she'd ever had in her life. The genie had given the gift to her as much as to Billy.

They'd decided to have a summer adventure together. Wanda was going to hit the road with Billy. He'd be able to work more, and accumulate some cash. They could sleep in the sleeper cab. And, obviously, they could fool around. Instead of doing loops based out of Beaver, they would go wherever the work took them. The first leg of their sexy summer was from Las Vegas to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. So on the first Monday of Wanda's summer break, they threw their personal luggage and 'road kitchen' gear into the truck and headed out.

As they rolled east on I-40, they talked mostly about the scenery, the other traffic on the road, their families, and where they would stop for the night. The big rigs on the highway tended to cluster together, and they would find themselves seeing the same trucks for hours. Billy noticed in his mirrors that the truck behind them was pink. That was unusual. He and Wanda and the pink Mack traveled along until the sun started going down. It was time to rest for the night. Billy found a Love's travel stop, the chain he usually preferred, and pulled in. The pink truck got off at the same spot and pulled into the island next to Billy. While he and Wanda were getting out of the truck and stretching themselves, the driver's door of the pink Mack opened. Out stepped a woman driver. That was highly unusual. Nearly all truckers were men. She and Wanda spotted each other and began a chat.

Wanda said, "Hey! That's a pretty cool rig that you're driving. Glad to see women ruling the road too."

"I like it," the other driver confidently responded.

Taking a closer look, Wanda found herself eyeing this woman driver, seeing what they're made of out here, having no fear or jealousy for her man. The white woman in her truck driving boots was probably in her 40s, the road having not aged her poorly, stood about 5-3". Her tight jeans and a red and white western style shirt screamed independent woman. Age showed with her hair being black, peppered with gray but it added to her trucker motif wonderfully (pulled back in a low pony tail and the the rest streaming over her shoulders.) As she stood, the woman had that thick curvy swagger with flared hips hugged in her jeans, and supple breasts hiding a wide-set middle aged trucking woman's waist. Wanda's thoughts had her admiring the woman, as she looked great for a gal who lived on the road. And her confidence shone through.

"I'm Wanda. I'm riding along with my husband Billy here. How do you do it, being alone all the time?" She greeted the woman, coming out of her reverie.

"Hi, Wanda. I'm Kay. Nice to meet you. I don't mind the solitude. It's part of why I'm a trucker. Are you and Billy team driving?"

"Nope. I'm just along for the ride. I'm a schoolteacher on summer break."

"That's pretty cool. Well, Wanda, let me get started taking care of business here. Chat with you later." With that, Kay sauntered away, swaying her thick hipped jeans, confident to do her business inside the truck stop.

Billy came out of the c-store and walked to the fuel pump. He started filling his tanks.

Wanda caught up to him and threw out an idea, "Hey, I met the lady trucker in the pink truck. She seems nice. Want to invite her to have dinner with us?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess. I don't usually socialize with the other truckers." He thought about it but didn't linger long. "But sure, having you here makes it more fun. What do you want to do for dinner?"

"I dunno. Something cheap but healthy, if that's even possible."

"Well there's a Black Bear Diner over there. They have salads and stuff."

Just about then, Kay came striding out of the shop towards her truck. She and Billy got their first looks at each other. Everyone smiled and waved. Kay started filling up, and Wanda moseyed over to her.

"Hey again. So Billy and I were thinking it might be nice to have some company for a bit. What do you think about joining us for a bite to eat?"

Kay thought for a minute. Her instinct was to say no because she was a loner. But this couple seemed nice. And she was about ready to take her mandatory 10 hour break. So she decided to accept the invitation.

"Sure, that sounds fun. After we fill up we can pull over to that parking lot and walk over to the Black Bear," Kay suggested off chance.

"We were thinking the same thing! Sounds perfect." Wanda went back to the truck and told Billy it was on with Kay.

The truckers did their thing. Kay finished first, so she drove over to the lot and parked in a back corner. When Billy was done, he parked next to her. Everyone got out and started walking to the restaurant.

"Hi, I'm Billy." He waved, meeting Kay up close.

"Kay. Where y'all from?"

"We live in Beaver, Utah. How about you?"

"My home base is in Memphis. But I don't spend much time there. My stuff is in storage, and when I'm in town I stay with my girlfriend."

"I think I've seen your truck around."

"Everybody calls me the girl in the little pink Mack. I do get around. How long you been driving?"

"Oh about a dozen years I guess. I like it, but usually I'm by myself. It's a special treat having Wanda along for the ride." Billy doted on his wife.

The conversation continued as they ate. Wanda and Kay laughed a lot. Wanda noticed that Kay made a lot of eye contact with her. It started to get to her. She felt a ping of attraction. She couldn't help wondering if Kay was gay. She had mentioned her girlfriend back in Memphis. That could mean anything. Wanda herself was bisexual, though she hadn't had any female relationships since she'd been with Billy. Looking at Kay now, she thought she was cute.

After two bottles of beer, the conversation was going strong. Dinner was over though, and it was time to leave. Billy expected to go back to the truck and go to sleep. He wanted to get an early start in the morning. The threesome walked together back to where they had parked. At the trucks, they said goodbye.

"Well, goodnight. It sure was fun meeting you," Billy closed as he shook Kay's hand.

"Same here. Hope to see you on the road," Kay smiled, shaking his hand. "And to you, goodnight." She hugged Wanda. Their hug lingered longer than a polite goodbye hug. Then, out of the blue, Wanda leaned forward and kissed Kay right on the mouth.

"Oh, what was I thinking! Sorry, that kinda was an accident. Too many beers, heh," Wanda panicked a little at her forwardness.

Kay said, "I didn't mind it. In fact..." Kay leaned in and kissed Wanda back with fervent energy. They were still holding each other. They had a long look at each other. Billy didn't know what to think.

"Uh, would you like to see our new sleeper cab? We just got this truck, it's brand new. Actually it hasn't been slept in yet. Tonight will be our first night." Wanda looked over at Billy, and he smiled and nodded his agreement.

"Yeah, sure," Kay nodded, smiling at what this might lead to. All three of them climbed inside Billy's new sleeper cab. They sat on the bed. It was undeniable that something between them had changed.

"I'd offer you something to drink if we had anything," Billy tried to be a good host.

"Oh, it's OK," Kay smiled, appreciating the gesture. "This is nice. It seems a little bigger than mine."

Wanda said, "Yes, it's nice. And so are you." She kissed Kay again. Before anyone knew what was happening, Wanda and Kay were making out on the bed. Billy tried to get into the action by petting Wanda while she was involved with Kay.

"Is this OK?," Wanda asked Kay.

"Yes, honey. It's great. You don't know how long it's been since I've made a friend like you on the road."

"Are you gay?"

"Mostly. But I've been with men before. Has to be the right man. Billy might be the right kind of man."

"Well, I guess we're going to find out," Wanda winked mischievously. "I sure hope so, for your sake. Billy's got some special gifts."

"Oh yeah, what are those?"

"Watch this then," Wanda beamed excitedly. She started taking off her clothes. Billy and Kay followed suit. It was a little small and cramped in the cab, especially for three, but they managed to get naked.

"Billy, lie down on the bed," Wanda ordered, feeling the beer and sexual excitement give her power.