Lovers Ch. 03: Business Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted and sprayed my seed all over my boxers, stomach and chest.

She slipped off my cock and coated her pussy with my jism, then lifted up again to rub her sperm-covered pussy on my cock and balls.

Her orgasm came in waves and she smiled a satisfied smile when it was over.

She lifted off me and said huskily, "That's good for the opening act, but I have so much more in mind. Just lay there. I'm taking care of everything tonight."

I was happy to cooperate, and her husky voice helped accelerate my recovery.

Lindsey had escaped to the bathroom. She came back in just a few minutes, completely nude. She had added some glitter at the corners of her eyes and on her nipples. It was an erotic effect that I loved not only for the way it looked, but because she had taken the time to think about it and prepare. She'd given this some thought, and I appreciated that.

My hot, horny lover grabbed the hem of my boxers and said, "Off with these, lover boy" and pulled them off me in one graceful and swift move. She moved around and got her pussy, which was drooling down the insides of her thighs, over my mouth while placing her mouth over my not-quite-hard cock.

"All you have to do is give me the best cunnilingus job ever, and I'm going to give you the best fellatio you've ever had" in the breathiest, sexiest voice I'd ever heard her use.

"Well, you've given me the best blowjobs I've ever had, so I don't know how it gets better, but I'm a willing participant in your attempt."

She chuckled and said, "Challenge accepted!"

We both started in on each other. I grabbed her hips, brought her dripping slit to my lips, and began to lick up and down its length. I flattened my tongue and slurped her labia. My tongue flicked inside her lips and deeper into her pussy.

Lindsey groaned her satisfaction as she began her attack on my member. She used her expert skills on my cock, licking my length, licking my balls, sucking one, then the other into her mouth. She fingered my asshole with firm, yet gentle motions causing me to moan and groan into her cunt. Then she lifted my stiffy straight up and sucked the head into her mouth, teasing around the glans with her lips and tongue. She took more and more of my hardened shaft into her mouth and down her throat, but she was not yet deepthroating me.

I was sure she was saving that for later.

I continued my ministrations on her pussy, tonguing her relentlessly, mixing in my fingers to keep her interested. This caused her to writhe against my mouth and hands, as I gripped her curvaceous hips. I would occasionally lift my head and force my tongue and nose into her exquisite, slippery openings.

We were both moaning and groaning in immense pleasure given the stimulation each was providing to the other. But, of course, her secret weapon on me was her deepthroating skills.

She began to use those skills relentlessly on my now incredibly stiff pole. I could feel the head of my cock pass down her throat, squeezing my glans. Again and again, she released my cock and swallowed it, sending me into another dimension.

Somehow, I managed to keep working her steaming pussy, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper. I finally decided it was time to assault her clit, taking it in my mouth and holding against the roof of my mouth with my tongue while gently sucking it further in.

Amazingly, this stimulation did not interrupt her deepthroating.

I was very nearly ready to blow my load and reluctantly moved off of her clit and announced, "Linz, I'm gonna cum" which only made her work harder on my cock. I re-engaged her pussy but was interrupted when I could no longer hold off my orgasm.

I began to spurt hot ropes of my jism down Lindsey's throat. My body tensed, and my grip on her hips tightened.

She continued to keep my cock in her throat, sucking all the cum out of my cock and balls.

As my orgasm began to subside, Lindsey began to tense, with her legs closing against my sides as her orgasm began to overtake her luxurious body.

She squeezed her legs around my ribcage, and her pussy clamped down on my tongue.

I could feel her breastmilk flowing onto my stomach and down my ribcage. I was in complete ecstasy with all these feelings and stimulation happening simultaneously.

We finally disentangled ourselves from each other.

Lindsey nuzzled up alongside me, putting her arm around me and grabbing me to pull us close together.

My dick was still oozing cum, her nipples were still leaking milk and we were lying mostly still, enjoying the afterglow of simultaneous orgasms.

All I could manage was, "Wow, that was spectacular!" which was a huge understatement.

Lindsey smiled and quipped "Well, you threw down the gauntlet, so I wasn't going to not pick it up."

I smiled and kissed her deeply. We tasted each other's love secretions in our mouths.

I had to know. "Was that the best cunnilingus ever? She smiled and said, "Yes, so far."

We both giggled.

We laid there, kind of still for a while, just basking and recovering.

I was thinking that I should start the next round, but Lindsey had other ideas.

"OK darling, my boobs are full to overflowing, so I need you to nurse me like right NOW!" It was a plaintive, but also sexy request, or perhaps demand. She sat up to position herself so I could lay my head in her lap and suckle her breasts.

This was such a beautifully intimate act that I could not resist to squeeze and rub her boobs, an action that I knew would stimulate her letdown and start her milk flowing.

She cooed and moaned as I latched on to one breast, suckled eagerly and hungrily, and then moved to the other and did the same. She did not ignore my hardening cock through this lovely act.

Lindsey gently stroked my cock, using her fingertips along its length, twiddling my balls, squeezing them every so lightly, and then lightly gripping my shaft. This continued until I had emptied her boobs.

We then sat up and kissed deeply for a long time.

I began to sit up straight and make moves toward her to initiate the next round of lovemaking. Lindsey smiled and pushed me down and reiterated, "I told you, I'm taking care of everything tonight."

I smiled and my silence was my assent.

Lindsey straddled my legs facing me and began to play with my balls and cock while locking her eyes on to mine. Then she moved her hand below my balls and gently pushed a finger into my asshole.

I grunted and smiled, as a signal for her to continue.

She read it and gently moved her finger around inside me, keeping clear of my prostate.

I immediately got rock hard and began to ooze pre-cum.

Lindsey sensually licked my cock clean.

God, how lucky was I to be with this incredibly hot woman that was as lustful and loving toward me as I felt for her.

Lindsey worked her finger deeper into my ass, probing for my prostate. She reached for the lube to cover her two fingers and then gently forced them up my ass. She found my prostate quickly and began to massage it.

I was so happy that she was in love with me enough to be comfortable exploring my ass in such a kinky way.

Lindsey played with my prostate for quite a while, watching my cock twitch, noticing the steady stream of pre-cum, and imagining how that imminent load would affect her and what she would do with it.

Well, it didn't take long got get my answer.

Lindsey worked my ass harder. Moving her fingers in and out, probing my prostate with more insistent pressure. While still looking into my eyes, she slowly lowered her head toward my drooling dong.

She poked inside me, causing me to jerk several times in rapid succession. She was testing to make sure she had the right spot to maximize my orgasmic pleasure.

Then she took the head of my penis into her mouth and applied firm pressure with her lips around my glans. She pressed that spot firmly, causing me to spasm. At the same time, she sucked hard on my cock.

The combination of those two stimuli sent me into orbit. My body stiffened, and my jism flowed out of my cock into her mouth.

All the while, her eyes were locked on mine. She wanted to see me experience this fantastic orgasm. I tried to keep my eyes focused on her beautiful blue eyes. The intensity of my orgasm made me clamp my eyes shut as she continued to press on my prostate and suck my cock.

I may have blacked out momentarily from the joyous ecstasy this beautiful woman was creating for me. I finally was able to open my eyes and she was just releasing my cock from her lips.

She smiled up at me with my jism spilling from her lips. Her fingers slowly slipped from my ass. I beckoned her to me.

She slithered up my body so that we were face to face.

I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue. My jism was still there, as well as on her lips and chin. We just embraced and listened to each other's heartbeats.

"Thank you so much" I whispered. "That was epic."

She smiled and said "I told you I was going to take care of everything and I meant it." The she laughed quietly.

I gave her a "what's so funny?" look.

She said "It was indeed epic. You must have come a whole pint!"

We giggled.

"Well, you really met the challenge, coaxing all that jism out of me!"

We laughed and she quipped "When I accept a challenge, I never fail to succeed."

I quipped back "Well, you truly did suck-seed!"

She rolled her eyes and then laughed heartily.

"What's next?" she quietly asked.

I gave this just a moment's thought.

"Because you are taking care of everything tonight, I would love for you to ride me slowly and sensuously."

She perked up and said "That's a wonderful idea."

I could see the glitter on her nipples and around her eyes sparkle in what little light came through the window. It caused my member to begin recovering.

Lindsey took note and said "Well, I guess if you're ready, I'll get busy" with more than a little lust in her voice. She sat up, swung a leg over me and pressed her dampening pussy against my hardening cock. Within a minute, I was rock hard again, eliciting a "Well, that didn't take long" from Linz.

I quipped, "Well, lover girl, you are very, very good."

She smiled.

Lindsey lifted up just enough to grab my hard member and line it up with her wet slit. She slowly, sensually, lowered herself onto my cock and began to rock back and forth.

We set up a gentle rhythm that made us both moan and grunt. We continued for several minutes like this, just enjoying the feeling of each other as we coupled. Slow, steady lovemaking made for an incredibly sensual interlude.

We both wordlessly decided to get more intense about it. We began to buck and thrust in unison. We were so in sync; it was almost surreal. We communicated through our coupled bodies. Our pace kept increasing.

Lindsey began to yelp and scream.

My grunting became more guttural. We looked at each other and with our eyes said "I'm cumming" to each other.

Her back arched.

I thrusted upward lifting her high off the bed.

She grabbed my chest.

I grabbed her boobs, which were now jetting breastmilk all over me. I felt her vaginal walls clamp down on my cock. I began to jet my seed up into her. It seemed to last forever.

It was a wonderful, glorious simultaneous orgasm.

Lindsey collapsed onto me. I grasped her tightly to me.

Our breathing was rapid and ragged as we recovered. We lay still for many minutes, enjoying the unison of what could only be termed perfect lovemaking.

I glanced at the clock to see that it was about 1:30am. "Well, it's quite late and we both have to attend a conference at 8:00am. Maybe we should get a little sleep."

She nodded in agreement.

Then I added "We'll have to clean up in the morning, so I'll set the alarm for 6:30am to give us time to clean each other completely."

She smiled, kissed me, and said "Sounds like a plan. I'm going to need to go to my room to get dressed."

I said "Well, you can take a robe and pad down the hall with your bag."

We fell asleep in each other's arms in minutes.

It was the best night's sleep either of us had in a long, long time. We slept in each other's arms all night long, neither of us stirring until the alarm went off at 6:30am. It was so wonderful to wake up next to Lindsey, feeling her soft, warm body, legs, arms, breasts against me.

We had both wanted this for so long, just to wake in each other's arms; it was glorious.

Lindsey's eyes opened and we kissed. She said "What a wonderful way to wake up! I feel so happy to be in your arms knowing that you love me the way I love you and that you love me for me, who I am, warts and all. Finally, someone who accepts me."

I kissed her deeply and just said "You are wonderful. Don't ever forget that."

We reluctantly obeyed the alarm and got up.

Lindsey ran around the room and collected her lingerie and heels, stuffing it in her bag.

We got in the shower together and gave each other a luxurious bathing, rubbing everything, everywhere, a lot.

I gave her breasts special attention, and she gave my cock some special attention.

I was hard now, and she was well-lubricated, so we had a stand-up missionary quickie in the shower, although it wasn't that quick. We both had very nice deep, relaxing orgasms.

We rinsed ourselves off one last time, and then dried off. I gave Lindsey one of the hotel robes to use. She grabbed her bag and any remaining belongings and headed toward the door.

I caught her just before she opened it, gently turned her around and kissed her passionately. As we broke our kiss I said "Thank you for taking care of everything last night. It was an incredibly sensual evening. Waking up with you was better than I had imagined."

She smiled and said "You don't know how wonderful I felt this morning waking in your arms. I'm going to be on cloud nine all day."

With that she left.

I watched her walk down the hall, swinging her hips with a "I've just been made the best love to" lilt in her step.

She looked back over her shoulder and blew me a kiss and gave me a wink and a seductive smile. I could only hope tonight would be as good.

Part 8 -- The Business Trip: The Second Night.

The conference started at 8:00am with some coffee and breakfast goodies. By 8:30 the sessions were started. I was scheduled to give my talk a couple of times today and tomorrow. When I wasn't doing that, I attended some of the other sessions.

I chatted with some of my co-workers, and made some new acquaintances with folks from across the company. Lindsey and I were careful to not let our paths cross too frequently to avoid any appearances that would lead the more gossipy types to wag their tongues. We didn't avoid each other, but we also limited our interactions to strictly professional aspects.

I had lunch with some of my peers from across the company.

Lindsey had lunch with some of her project team members.

All in all, it was an uneventful day, typical for a corporate conference. Dinner was not planned for this evening, so we were on our own. It was meant, by the corporate types, to cause us to group up and find local places to network. I fell in with a group and we found a local craft beer gastropub nearby.

I texted Lindsey to let her know what was up.

She texted back that she was in a with a group of her peers at a different gastropub a couple of blocks away.

We agreed to meet at my room around 9:00pm.

I expected to be back before then, but I wanted to prepare the room a little for this evening. Lindsey was not the only one who thought ahead.

On my walk back from the gastropub, I stopped in a small shop I had seen when I arrived that sold candles and such. I picked up a few, plus a lighter, some bath crystals, and some scented oils that could be used as massage oils. I inquired with the shopkeeper to make sure they were safe, and was told they were very popular as massage oils and were completely safe and organic.

I got back to my room about a half-hour earlier than our planned meeting time and got to work. I placed the candles around the room and lit them. I ran a bath in the large jacuzzi tub and added the bath crystals to it, hoping they would foam up just a bit. They did.

I changed out of my clothes and threw on the remaining hotel robe and nothing else and then waited. I texted Linz to remind her to bring the robe back so I didn't get charged for it, and added a couple of smiley emojis and a red heart.

She responded back with a "Be there by 9" and a red heart emoji.

I opened a nice bottle of wine I found at another local place and poured two glasses and then waited for Lindsey to arrive. I had about five minutes to spare.

Lindsey texted me just as I sat down "On my way, make sure your door is open."

I got up, opened the door and flipped the security latch to keep the door from closing completely, and then sat back down on a chair in the sitting area that faced toward the door.

Within a couple of minutes, she silently came through the door, closed it, locked it, and set the security latch. She was wearing the robe and had the same bag with her as last night, but it seemed to have more stuff in it tonight.

Lindsey turned around, saw the candles, the sudsy bath, and the wine and just broke into the biggest smile. She dropped her bag and ran to me and grabbed me into her arms and hugged me tightly and passionately.

As she ran to me, her robe slipped open and I could see she was naked under it. Her nipples were hard and easily visible despite the thick material of the robe. Seeing her like that caused me to harden and pitch a tent in my robe.

There was no hiding it, and Lindsey felt it against her and smiled her approval. She backed away, not bothering to close or tie the robe.

I smiled and took in the beauty of her mom-body. Soft, curvy in the right places, a nice set of hips, great legs, a visibly shapely ass, and large, gorgeous lactating boobs. Tiny droplets of milk formed on her nipples that I could now see because her robe had fallen open and was now below her boobs.

She said "It appears that you have a plan tonight."

I smiled and growled back "Yes, I do. Here are your instructions: go into the bathroom and get a bath towel, spread it on the bed, take off the robe, and lie on your tummy on the towel."

Linz gave me a sexy-sweet smile, mouthed a kiss, and followed my instructions. I went to the dresser and got the massage oils and laid them on the bed next to her.

She giggled, "Ooohh, I didn't know that you were also a masseuse!"

I quietly said "Any man who cares about his girl knows how to rub her the right way." I added a devilish smile to the end of that.

She mewled her approval. "I can't wait!" she squealed.

I let my robe fall into my chair then filled my hand with some of the massage oil. I warmed it before beginning to rub Lindsey's legs. I started slowly, sensually rubbing my palms from her heels to the tops of her thigh, then lightly dragging my fingertips back down. I repeated these motions a few times. I then began to knead her calves and hamstrings, which drew coos of approval. I picked up her ankle and gently massaged one, then the other foot, working my thumbs into her arches and then my fingers between her toes.

She was giggling and complaining that it tickled.

I told her I was going to be tickling other parts of her tonight, so get used to it.

That got me a growl of approval back from her.

I continued to work her feet, ankles, and legs for a few minutes to ratchet up the sexual tension. I liked to wind her up because it always improved the intensity of her passion.

I moved up to her delicious ass. I warmed the oil in my hands again and began the rub and knead her ass cheeks. I started out gently, using my fingertips and palms to grab her ass. I used both hands on one cheek at a time to squeeze it as much and as many ways as I could.