Lovers Ch. 03: Business Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linz began to moan just barely audibly.

I worked over her ass for quite some time before moving on to her back and shoulders. I moved up her body, straddling her legs.

Of course, I was very hard at this point, and I could smell Lindsey's musk very strongly, so it was a safe assumption that she was dripping wet.

I wasn't going to touch her pussy yet, but a quick look told me I was right -- she was literally dripping on to the towel from her snatch.

I must have been rubbing her the right way.

As I began to work on her back and shoulders, my throbbing cock and full balls were lodged in her butt crack.

She was enjoying it, as she pushed back just enough to let me know she was feeling me there.

Again, I slowly rubbed her back and shoulders with my palms and fingertips. I could feel her muscle tension relax in her back and shoulders, but I knew the sexual tension was rising fast. I made sure to spend some time on her arms as well, just to draw things out a little longer.

Lindsey was moaning and cooing the entire time.

I got to her neck and began to massage it and then reached around to get the underside of her jaw. I also used my fingertips on her scalp.

She was very relaxed at this point. I had yet to touch her vagina or boobs. But I was going to get started.

I moved back down, slowly dragging my fingers down her spine. I then got some more oil in my hands, warmed it, and drove my palms between her ass cheeks and began to work to spread her pussy lips.

She jerked a little, but it was clear this is what she'd wanted.

I began to work on her smooth labia, rubbing up and down, and then spreading them open to let the cool air caress her inner lips.

Lindsey noticeably inhaled. She was getting hotter.

I slipped a finger inside her dripping vagina.

She moaned a long low moan.

I bottomed out at the third knuckle, withdrew, and repeated several times. But I was still teasing. I then slipped two fingers in, quite easily I might add.

She was hot and ready for this part of the massage.

I gave her a series of quick, intense finger strokes, and she responded with louder moans and some writhing.

My cock and balls were wedged in between her calves and she started to clamp down on me. It felt incredible.

My girl was so hot for this and I was not even half done. I continued to work her dripping slit in and out at a gentle pace, winding her up nicely. I also made sure I played with her puckered ass as well, gently pushing in and driving a knuckle or two inside her asshole.

At this point, Lindsey was whining, "Just stick something into me and get me off!"

Well, I wasn't going to do that just yet.

I withdrew from her ass and vagina and stepped back.

Lindsey was visibly disappointed.

I instructed her to flip over onto her back so that I could continue to massage her.

This drew a happy moan and when she was on her back, I could see her broad smile anticipating what I might do to her now exposed breasts and pussy. Without any prompting, she spread her legs to provide me easy access to her grooling pussy.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I gently stoked my fingers up and down her swollen labia eliciting a series of moans that were quite animalistic.

I then began my massage on the front of her body. I stroked up and down her legs, spending time licking and sucking her toes before I moved up her legs and thighs. I intentionally avoided her pussy, wanting to increase her tension levels.

Lindsey whined "Pleeeeeease, Tom, put something into my twat! I'm so hot for you!"

I smiled, but ignored her pleading. I moved up her body, rubbing her tummy just above her vagina, and then moved up to her breasts. Milk was dribbling from her swollen nipples, telling me I had succeeded in turning her on sufficiently. I worked her shoulders and collarbone area, and then pressed under her jaw and then massaged her scalp with my fingertips again.

She was mewling her satisfaction.

I moved back to her milky breasts and began to massage them both, causing her milk to leak more and more from her plump nipples. I began to suck one nipple, then the other, to relieve the pressure as I noted she was becoming engorged.

Lindsey moaned her approval and grabbed the back of my head and pressed it gently against her breasts.

As always, I was in heaven, enjoying nursing from her nipples and my cock was rock hard, lodged between her thighs.

Her moaning became more plaintive and I really wanted to sink my very hard dick into her very slick vagina. I could smell her musk even more strongly now, which told me she was incredibly turned on and needed to be penetrated.

I moved to position my cock to the entrance to her love tunnel.

Lindsey spread her legs wider to invite me in.

The massage was completed. I was now obligated to please my lover, my girlfriend, my soulmate, by sinking my very hard cock into her. I got positioned and pushed my way into her with almost no resistance.

Lindsey was ready and fully lubricated for my cock. I started slowly and then progressively increased the speed of my strokes as she matched my movements.

Our synchronization was uncanny. We continued for many minutes, me plunging into her pussy, she clamping her vaginal walls down on my thick cock. We mutually sped up as our orgasms became imminent.

Lindsey began to buck and shudder, indicating her orgasm had begun. This caused me to push harder into her as my balls contracted and pushed my jism up my cock and deep into her womb.

We orgasmed for what seemed like forever, but was maybe a minute or two.

Her nipples spurted milk all over me, which just caused me to continue to pump jism into her.

We both were moaning, groaning, and grunting throughout. We finally came to rest with me on top of her, both sweating profusely.

Lindsey gripped me, not wanting me to roll off her. I hugged her back, and sought her lips to kiss her deeply and passionately. Our breathing slowly returned to normal, but neither of us released our grip on the other. We were melded as one, loving each other and bathed in the post-coital glow. It was an incredible, indescribable experience between two lovers.

Finally, Lindsey broke the silence and spoke to me, "That was the most passionate, intimate sexual experience I have ever had." She kissed me deeply.

I quipped "I'd have to agree, my love. Don't ever leave me!" I meant that.

She knew and replied "Never. I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

I smiled, kissed her, and my cock began to recover while still inside her.

She quipped "Does your cock ever stop?"

I quipped back "Not where you are involved."

We made gentle, sensual love for another twenty minutes or so until we both had beautiful, rolling orgasms.

At that point we were spent and we fell asleep in each other's arms again.

I woke up after a bit and prodded Lindsey. "Hey, we have a bath drawn and we need to clean all that massage oil off of you.

She smiled and said "Let's go take a bath."

We warmed the bath water, got in, and I rubbed her all over with soap and water to take care of the massage oil.

She enjoyed my attention to her body, including her boobs and ass. She reciprocated, washing me all over gently and sensually.

We were truly in love, well beyond just the physical aspect of our relationship. We got out of the tub and dried each other off and fell into bed completely sated and drained.

The alarm went off at 6:30am again, and we reluctantly got up to shower and get ready for the last half day of the conference.

Lindsey had brought clothes and makeup so that she only had to return to her room to pack and get ready to depart.

We spent a little more time groping and kissing, knowing we had to get to the conference.

She got dressed and we parted after a deep passionate kiss and embrace.

The half day of the conference flew by. I made my rounds with my peers and bade them farewell, shook hands, and made my way to the shuttle pick-up area.

I saw Linz standing there. We looked at each other, smiled and waited for the shuttle bus. It arrived and I watched Lindsey get in with her luggage. I nonchalantly followed behind her and took up a standing position near her.

She was talking with one of her project team, who then looked up at me and thanked me for my talks and complimented me on the themes I had emphasized. I could see that Lindsey was showing a bit of pride that her unacknowledged lover / boyfriend was getting complimented by others.

Her team member turned to Lindsey and asked her what she thought about my talk.

Lindsey struggled to remain calm and said "I thought he hit all the points right on the head. It was a very stimulating talk" she added with a smirk while looking into my eyes.

I thanked them both for their feedback and added that I hoped that the talk got them excited about the future.

Lindsey added ebulliently "Absolutely!" Her coworker agreed whole-heartedly.

I imagine her coworker didn't grasp the full intimation of Lindsey's remarks.

Part 9 - The Flight Home

We got to the airport and I helped both Lindsey and her coworker with their luggage to get off the shuttle. We all proceeded to check in, then through security, and to the gate for our plane.

We had some time to kill as our flight wasn't for another few hours. We sat and talked a lot about mundane stuff, work, about our time together on this trip at the conference.

Lindsey and I were on the same flight, and sitting in the same row. I had arranged this ahead of time. Lindsey had the window seat and I had the middle seat. We were going to spend the next six hours sitting next to each other doing God knows what to each other on the flight home.

As it turned out, we had the entire row to ourselves. Whoever had the aisle seat was a no-show or changed flights. This allowed Lindsey and I to spread out and enjoy more space for ourselves.

I took a quick but thorough look around to make sure that none of our coworkers were seated nearby. I found nobody we knew within ten rows of our seats.

I asked the flight attendant for a couple of blankets for us so we could "keep warm." We were already warm, we just needed to keep everyone around us from seeing that we were going to have sex on the airplane.

Even before we took off, Lindsey and I were groping each other under the cover of the blankets. We had to try to stay calm so that the flight attendants didn't discover or interrupt us. I'm sure they had their suspicions, but whatever.

Our initial drinks and snacks came, and after that, we started to seriously engage in mile-high sexual activities.

Lindsey dove beneath the blankets, unzipped my pants, fished my cock out of my pants, and began to give me an incredible blowjob.

I attempted to feign sleep, but Lindsey's expert technique caused my eyes to open regularly.

One of the flight attendants, a rather stacked, shapely, and attractive brunette girl with stunning blue eyes, passed by and smirked her approval, patting me on my shoulder as she passed.

Lindsey used all her skills on me, forcing me to moan a couple of times before I jetted my load down her throat. She sucked me dry, making sure nothing was leftover, and zipped my pants up.

She reappeared from beneath the blanket and I reached for her jaw and guided her to kiss me.

The same flight attendant passed again and smiled broadly, patting my shoulder again.

Linz asked what that was about and I told her, quietly, "She knows what we are up to, and apparently approves."

Lindsey blushed, and then laughed. She said "Hey, we're lovers, so anything goes, right?"

I nodded agreement.

As the flight progressed, the lights were turned down, as it was a late flight, and we settled into the long, boring part of the flight.

Lindsey moved close to me and I put my arm around her. We both nodded off for a bit.

I woke up and had to use the bathroom.

The same flight attendant was sitting near the lavatory. She noticed me and stood up and whispered in my ear "If you and your girlfriend want to join the mile-high club, just come back here together and I'll cover for you while you get it on in the lav."

I smiled and thanked her.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and said "I'm jealous. You're hot and she's gorgeous."

I asked her why she assumed Linz was my girlfriend.

She responded without hesitation "Married couples don't act like you two. You guys are in love and it shows."

I smiled and thanked her again.

I returned to my seat and related my conversation with the flight attendant to Lindsey. Her eyes got big and her smile got bigger.

She asked "Ok, when?"

I said "Let's wait about 20 minutes or so and then head back there."

She grinned broadly and kissed me. I couldn't resist and groped her under the blanket, tweaking her sensitive nipples.

She did not resist as she stifled some moans, burying her face against my shoulder.

After about 30 minutes, I nudged Lindsey and nodded toward the lavatory. I was sure she was dripping wet, as I was and had been rock hard for some time.

We exited our row and I let her go in front of me.

My favorite flight attendant was standing there smiling, ready for our arrival.

We stopped and talked with her momentarily. She said "It's going to be tight in there, but enjoy yourselves. I'd love to join you, but there isn't enough room."

My cock jerked, and Lindsey visibly inhaled at this remark. We smiled at her, and she smiled at us.

We opened the lav door and the flight attendant did her best to obscure us as we both entered the lavatory.

I gave her a peck on the cheek as we entered and said, "Thank you!"

She blushed.

We were both nearly unable to control ourselves.

Lindsey undid my belt and unzipped my pants.

I removed her skirt and undid her blouse and bra.

We had two options. I could sit on the toilet and let Linz bounce on my lap or we could do doggy. We decided to try both.

I sat down with my erect cock pointing straight up.

Linz lowered herself onto my waiting cock. She was drenched and her pussy offered no resistance.

We went at it for maybe five or so minutes that way and Lindsey wanted to change and let me take her doggystyle.

I did so, and was able to grab her tits and squeeze them.

She was already leaking, so breastmilk was spraying everywhere. The mirror was covered with milk sprays. It was a very erotic, if not cramped, scene.

We went at it like teens, and both came quickly due to the heightened tension of joining the "Mile High club" and that we both knew the flight attendant, who was very hot herself, was running interference for us.

I turned Linz around and suckled her breasts for a brief period just to help with her leakage.

We dressed ourselves and cleaned up as best we could, then carefully opened the lav door. Our favorite flight attendant was right there and help choreograph our exit from the lav. She suggested I head back to my seat and for Lindsey to follow in a few minutes.

I went and sat down.

Lindsey returned several minutes later with a story to tell.

It turns out that our favorite flight attendant was a bit of a bisexual and was turned on by Lindsey's looks and, in particular, her boobs.

They talked and the flight attendant coaxed out of Lindsey that she lactates, which is why the lav smelled like dairy.

The flight attendant grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down her cell phone number and said "if you like to try a three-way, call me. I get off on lactating boobs, and your boyfriend is totally hot."

Lindsey smiled and took the paper and gave the flight attendant a peck on the cheek.

I was definitely turned on by this development, as evidenced by my hardening cock.

Lindsey admitted she was also hot for this and rubbed her own clit and then my cock, to which she noted "you're very hard right now, lover boy."

She was right.

Lindsey then slowly dove beneath the blankets we still had and found my hard cock with her plump lips. Again, she proceeded to give me a blowjob for the ages.

I had to stifle many moans and not grunt as she deepthroated me many times, coaxing my remaining jism out of my balls and into her mouth.

It was exquisite.

Our flight attendant walked by and briefly whispered in my ear "You certainly get a lot of attention from your girlfriend. You must be a wonderful lover."

I looked up at her and said "I like to think that, but you'd have to ask her how wonderful I am."

She smiled, patted me with a more lingering hand again, and walked forward in the cabin. Lindsey then resurfaced, smiling with a mouthful of my jism. We kissed, exchanging my seed, and then sat back in our seats.

Our friendly flight attendant came by again and got Lindsey's attention. "I'm told I need to ask you how wonderful a lover your man is?" in a quiet, conspiratorial tone.

Lindsey responded "He's more wonderful than you can imagine!" and then turned to French-kiss me in the most passionate way possible. I could taste the remains of my jism still in her mouth.

We both licked our lips after we broke our kiss.

Our flight attendant lingered there for some minutes and I could see her hand moving down to her crotch.

Linz and I exchanged looks and she nodded.

I told our flight attendant to face me and pretend like she was talking to Lindsey. Her hand never moved from her crotch as she leaned over slightly toward Linz.

I carefully snaked my hand up the flight attendant's skirt and found her fingers pressing on her very wet pussy. I pushed mine up further.

She jumped a little but quickly regained her composure.

Lindsey beckoned her to bend down further.

I pushed two fingers up further into her drenched pussy.

Lindsey distracted her by taking her hand that had been rubbing her crotch and led it under the blanket that was covering us. First, Lindsey guided her hand to her own breast and nipple.

The flight attendant's eyes got big and I could hear her breathing pick up pace. After a couple of minutes, and Linz's breathing getting faster, she guided the exploring hand to my cock, which was still out of my pants.

Our flight attendant liked what she felt and began to gently stroke me keeping her motions very subtle. I was still gently stroking my fingers in and out of her drenched pussy.

Our flight attendant (FA) was now completely invested in getting off with us. She grabbed me and stroked hard.

Lindsey worked a hand into our FA's blouse and begin to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples hard.

The moaning was barely perceptible, but our FA was closing in on an orgasm for the ages. She was squeezing my cock and now kissing Linz while I worked her pussy hard.

The mutual orgasms were very close. I grabbed Lindsey's tits and squeezed her nipples to get her on a course to an orgasm with me and our FA. It was working well, as all three of us were breathing very hard and getting very close.

Our FA was first to crest the orgasm wave, coming very hard, but quietly as we all stroked each other.

Lindsey came as I squeezed her boobs and nipples. Her milk was flowing into her bra and I could smell it. The smell pushed me over the edge and I came in our FA's hand as she jacked me.

It was an amazing three-way public sex act.

As we recovered and got all our various naughty bits back into our clothing, our FA thanked us by kissing Lindsey on the lips, French kissing me hard, and then licking her juices off my fingers as we disentangled.

She then looked me in the eyes and licked my jism off her hand very seductively.

It was an incredibly erotic sequence that we all enjoyed immensely.

Suddenly, the fasten seat belts light came on and our FA quickly withdrew from our row to tend to her assigned duties as a flight attendant.

Through the remainder of the flight, I was patted and caressed by our FA each time she walked up and down the aisle.