Lovers Ch. 03: Business Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey and I were fairly well sated, so we got ourselves properly dressed and ready for arrival. Of course, we continued to kiss and act like lovers.

Our FA took note and smiled each time she passed. I managed to grab her ass as she passed once and she smiled rather seductively, approving of my forwardness.

Our flight landed and we fell into the typical pattern of gathering our carryon luggage and such and waited for the long line of passengers to begin moving toward the exit.

As we passed our FA, she once again passed a piece of paper with her number to me and Lindsey, and thanked us for our "choosing her airline" for our travels.

We thanked her in turn, and I managed to discreetly grab her ass as I walked by. She smiled broadly as she deliberately pressed her breasts into my arm.

As Lindsey and I walked through the concourse, we talked about our experience with our more-than-willing flight attendant. We both were immensely turned on by it, and we were surprised at her observation that we were lovers rather than husband and wife. It reinforced our feeling of love toward each other, in that we readily showed someone that we were lovers first.

It made me hard as we walked toward the luggage claim.

I asked Lindsey how she was getting home. She told me that she had no plans and would appreciate a ride with me. That included a wiggle of her eyebrows.

I told her I would get us an Uber or Lyft and we could ride together. She expected nothing less.

We got to the pickup location and got into our ride. I gave the driver the location to drop off Lindsey first and he smiled and figured out what our deal was immediately.

It was a good 25 minutes to Lindsey's from the airport, and we wasted not a minute of it. We were all over each other in the back seat of our Lyft and our driver was enjoying our public display.

We didn't care. We were lovers completely in love and while we didn't fuck in the Lyft, we did everything but.

I groped and fingered Lindsey the whole way to her house, and she came not once but twice.

This was not unnoticed by driver.

We reached Lindsey's house and I kissed her deeply and passionately before she exited the vehicle.

I asked the driver to take me to my place and he smiled his assent, knowing I was going to tip him well to keep him silent.

In another 15 minutes I was home and exited the ride.

I gave the driver a $20 bill, as well as the tip for the ride and told him I expected him to act discreetly.

He nodded and thanked me. I did the same.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

TO BE CONTINUED