Lovers From Beyond Ep. 06

Story Info
The seance at the Savoy continues!
11.4k words
4.83
1.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continued.)

"It's really him!" Katherine yelped. "It's Gabe!"

Martha gasped and cringed into Peter's arms.

Both Byron and Tony stood to get a better look, while Victoria turned her body, and Eleanor turned her chair. Only Alexander remained unaffected, as he merely stayed in his same spot and crossed his arms.

"Gabriel, if you would please step within the circle." Matty motioned the ghost over.

The spirit vanished. For several seconds, everybody wondered where he'd gone off to. Less than a minute later, the palpable ghost reappeared in the wide space between the tables. Although the man's outline was clear, his details were still very vague.

"Shouldn't we be able to see him clearer?" Eleanor asked, as Victoria finally covered up her super-sized boobs and took her seat.

"Gabriel is deliberately keeping himself out of focus." Matty explained. "He seems to be feeling a bit shy at the moment."

"There's no reason for him to be feeling shy." Eleanor stated. "We've done everything under the sun with him. Come on, Gabe! We all want to see you!"

"Is he uncomfortable?" Katherine wondered. "Having all these people around?"

"Let's ask him." Matty suggested. "Everyone, please think of the name Gabriel Hernandez. Imagine this man standing here with us, directly in the center of our circle. He works in the Navy, and he is a garbage collector. He is a young Hispanic man. For those of you who have already had experiences with him, recall those experiences now. Or imagine new experiences that you would like to have, if this young man were here in the present and within your grasp."

A moment later, Byron sniffed at the air. "What is that smell?"

Tony caught the odor, too. It smelled as if the sewage had backed up again.

"It's okay." Katherine declared. "That's Gabe's smell. He always smells that way when he first makes contact with us, or whatever you want to call it."

In the circle, the form of a lean man materialized. He had close-cropped hair in the style of a military man, and he wore a dark blue Dickies shirt and pants. His head was lowered and partially covered by one hand, as if he feared to be recognized. The stench that surrounded him became even stronger.

Alexander covered up a polite cough.

"I had been cleaning up grease traps that day." The ghost admitted, without showing his face. "That's why I smell so bad. That was the day I died."

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden?" Eleanor tried to get a better look at him.

"I... I was never that good looking." Gabe admitted. "And the three of you ladies are so beautiful. That's why I used to stare at you ladies so much back in the apartment. I could never get a woman like any one of you, not in a million years."

Katherine stood up and looked over at Matty. "May I?"

Matty nodded.

"Hold that candle." She directed Eleanor, as she slid the table far enough away to break the circle. Katherine invaded the space and went right up to the young man. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

Gently, Katherine brought Gabe's hand away from his face. She kissed him, full on the mouth, and holding his face steady as she did so.

"To the showers with him." Victoria demanded, but in a gentle way.

Katherine broke off her kiss. "That's right, you know the routine. You get yourself cleaned up first and then it's party time."

Gabe grinned. "I love having party time with you ladies!"

"Well, we love having party time with you." Katherine gave him one last peck and led him out of the circle. Both Eleanor and Matty returned the table to its former spot.

Eleanor and Victoria were ready to follow Katherine, when Matty halted the trio of adventuresome dames. "I'm sorry, ladies, but you must all stay here. I'll be needing your energies to call forth the rest of our guests."

All three women pouted.

Matty turned toward the members of the hotel staff. "Would one of you be kind enough to escort Gabriel toward a bathroom with a shower? Preferably Byron or Kyu, as neither of you have a vested interest in the proceedings."

"I'll do it." Kyu volunteered, pulling out his room card. "I've been dying to check out the rooms here, anyway. Come on, homie."

The two men quickly left the ballroom.

"It just happened right away." Eleanor remarked. "One minute he wasn't there, and then poof, there he was. And he looked so real, just like any one of us!"

"The sexual tension in the room, the energy of our combined love, this builds up into a very powerful mass," Matty explained. "Once this mass is directed at a specific target, in this case Gabe, the energy resides within him until it dissipates away. This séance will take several hours, by the way."

Eleanor made that sexy growl again.

"Let us call forth our next guest." Matty corralled their concentrations once again. "Her name is Claire Hutchensen. She was a wealthy woman in her early forties who lived here in La Jolla. Peter, do we know anything more about her?"

"She looks a lot like Martha." Peter revealed. "I've seen her picture at the Historical Society, and I could swear that the two women are sisters."

"I do look like her." Martha nodded. "Peter has shown me that picture."

Matty continued to address the group. "Imagine a relative of Martha, standing in the center of our circle."

"Would it help if I dropped my pants?" Peter asked. "That's always drawn her to me in the past."

Eleanor leaned forward with a salacious look on her face. "If you did that, I think it would draw me toward you as well."

"And me!" Victoria giggled.

"Auntie!" Peter yelped, but this only made the portly woman laugh even louder.

Martha burst out in a quick shriek, before bolting up to her feet. "The ghost is near me, I can feel it!"

Sure enough, there was a vague apparition hovering next to her. Everyone saw it.

"I'm afraid!" Martha shuddered.

"Don't be." Peter soothed her arm from his seated position. "Claire means you no harm."

Martha gulped, as the ghost floated around from one side of her body to the other. The ghost vanished, and reappeared in the center of the circle a moment later. A moment after that, she was as tangible as any of them.

Claire had black hair that reached down to her shoulders, styled in a Marcel wave. It reminded the séance participants of Betty Boop, and did wonders for showcasing her piercing black eyes. Claire wore a camel brown camisole with a tiny pink bow next to one of its thin straps, showing off plenty of her sexy shoulders and her legs below the knees.

As they watched, Claire began shuffling back and forth, with her arms either held out at her sides or high in the air, while her legs lashed out in an occasional kick. The group watched her quirky movements with some fascination.

"My dear, whatever are you doing?" Victoria asked.

"It's called the Black Bottom, Jane (1920's slang for female)." Claire replied. "It's like the Charleston. Don't tell me that hoofing (dancing) has gone out of style?" She halted her dance and turned toward Martha. "You are in my bloodline, I'm sure of it." She started snapping her fingers. "Pencil and paper, anyone?"

"Here." Katherine held out her writing materials.

Claire stepped to her table, leaning over to write while she wiggled her butt saucily at the rest of the audience. "Here are the names of some of my relatives. I'm on the up and up with you, Martha. You are in cahoots with the Hutchensens." She straightened up and took in the trio of older hussies. "Three mama bearcats, three hotsy-totsy ripe tomatoes, and you've all got It (sex appeal), and I want It."

"I may turn lesbian after all," Eleanor quipped. "I really like her!"

"I saw her first!" Katherine said.

"What's your story, Claire?" Matty was finding her extremely amusing as well.

Claire shrugged. "I got bumped off by two rag-a-muffin Palookas out to swindle some rubes from me. I'm not your average orchid (expensive item) either, I used to be a moll (gangster's girlfriend), and I gave one the shiv (knife) before the other one finally did me in. But don't let me be a wet blanket, it's the cat's meow (splendid) to be up and about with all you owls (people staying up late)."

"You are entirely not what I expected." Peter said, prompting Claire to step over before him. "You are amazing!"

"I'm not a pill (unlikable), and I'm not a flat tire (dull)." Claire declared. "And you ain't a drugstore cowboy (average guy trying to pick up women), either. This bank's been closed (no kissing) for too long. What say I make like Sheba and you make like Valentino, and we neck like we're hittin' on all sixes (driving on all six cylinders)?"

"I say yes, I think." Peter tried to translate all the jargon.

"We'll even take Dumb Dora here, and try to make a good egg (stylish person) out of her." Claire said to Martha, before she looked around at the others. "Who's up for getting splifficated?"

"What the hell is that?" Byron asked.

Claire threw up her hands. "Canned, corked, tanked, primed, scrooched, jazzed, zozzled, owled, embalmed, potted, fried to the hat? What's the matter, don't you people speak the Queen's English anymore?"

"Well, I do have the keys to the liquor cabinet." Byron reached into his pocket. He pulled out a set of keys, which he jangled in his hand.

"Now you're on the trolley!" Claire vanished. A moment later the no-longer-ghost reappeared by Byron's side. She dragged the assistant manager to his feet. "Let's start lining up dead soldiers (empty beer bottles) all over this gin mill!"

Tony watched as they left the ballroom, before he turned back toward Matty and the rest of the crowd. "Don't we still need Byron to help call the last ghost?"

"Not anymore." Matty smiled. "I've already done this. Claire produced so much sexual tension in this chamber that I was able to channel it toward our mysterious maid all on my own."

Every person in the room started looking about for the woman.

"Well, where is she?" Victoria was the first to ask.

"You must remember, this young lady is very shy." Matty reminded the group. He turned directly toward one corner of the room. While all heads in the ballroom followed his gaze, there was nothing to be seen there but black space.

"My dear, you are now able to become a solid creature, if you so wish." Matty said. "There is absolutely no pressure for you to do this, but it may help you leave this realm and move on to the next one. I am able to sense your loneliness and despair. It is much like the emotions that the other two ghosts feel. You are not alone, you are among friends, and you are not required to frolic with the rest of us if you do not wish to. Think of this gathering as a celebration for your eventual release from this dimension, if you will. Feel free to make yourself known either to myself or to any of the others present here, if and when it suits you to do so."

"Who's up for some giggle water (alcohol)?" Claire reappeared, holding two dark green bottles in each hand. "Are we ready to start the rub (dance party)?"

"We are ready!" Eleanor replied.

"You, hold these." Claire stepped over to hand the two bottles to Peter, before turning toward Tony. "You, clear off this table."

Tony scrambled over and accomplished the task.

Claire leaned forward and pushed the rectangular table directly into the center of the circle. She went back to retrieve her two bottles, taking a long swig from the open one, and setting the closed one directly in the center of the table and on its side. She set the open bottle down and pulled her camisole over her head, revealing very sensuous, creamy skin, size C breasts, and formidable hips.

Claire motioned at her sexy body. "Get a load of this chassis!"

Byron stepped back into the ballroom with an armload of beer, prompting Tony to rush over to assist the man. Right behind them came Kyu and Gabe, who was now dressed in an extra plush hotel bathrobe.

"The gang's all here!" Claire exclaimed.

Byron took in the sight of the voluptuous flapper in the center of the room, as he was being relieved of his cargo. "What are we doing now? Does it involve all of us taking off our clothes? Please tell me yes?"

"We are puttin' on the ritz (doing something in high style), three letter man (homosexual)." Claire answered. "Now all of you pipe down so I can spill the beans. I spin this bottle of panther piss, and whoever it points to gets to have me first." Before anyone had a chance to react, the bottle was spinning.

Nearly everybody that was still seated got to their feet. While most necks craned forward to get a better look, Martha cringed behind Peter. Alexander merely crossed his arms and waited for the result.

The bottle came to a halt. Claire glanced at whom it was pointing to, winked in that direction and vanished. "Meet you in the room!"

All eyes turned to the butler, Alexander, who looked as if he'd just seen a ghost. Or maybe three of them, all in a relatively short span of time.

"Me?" The butler asked.

"You!" Victoria prodded him to his feet. "Now, do get up and go find yourself a room! Byron said our cards would work on any of them!"

Alexander shrugged. "Uh, I'll be taking room one, I suppose."

"Go on, then!" Victoria shooed him away. "Get going!"

Many eyes returned to that still beer bottle, sitting there on the table.

"Who wants to go next?" Eleanor asked.

"I will!" Kyu rushed forward.

The Asian gave the bottle such a harsh spin that it fell off the table. Luckily, it didn't break. He picked it up and tried again. As before, many sets of eyes became squarely focused on it. The bottle's scrutiny fell on Peter.

"I'm sorry, but perhaps you should have another spin." Peter made an apologetic face, when he had a sudden thought. "Unless..."

He stepped aside, and left Martha exposed to the small crowd.

The maid yelped.

"Martha, remember what I told you earlier." Victoria pulled down her dress, again, and put her splendid double D breasts on public exhibition, yet again.

"Auntie, will you please stop doing that?" Peter cried out.

"Am I making your prick hard, nephew?" Victoria said, salaciously.

Peter blushed.

"I knew it!" Victoria covered her breasts up and started around the wide circle of red tables. "Come and give your auntie the throttling she deserves, for having teased you in such a naughty way!"

Peter fled the ballroom with Victoria in hot pursuit. A lot of giggles erupted throughout the ballroom.

Hopefully, Kyu turned to look at Martha.

Martha looked queasy. "I'm very shy."

"I'm not." Kyu replied. Like a gentleman, he walked around the circle of tables and stood still, with his arm held out in a crook.

Martha glanced at some of the other faces.

"You are not obligated to do anything against your wishes." Matty told her. "But you mustn't think of sex as something dirty, or as something that should be kept hidden and locked up, either."

Martha nodded. After a quick breath, she quietly stepped to the young man. Like a lady, she took Kyu's offered arm and they exited the ballroom together.

Gabe went to the center of the circle next. He glanced over at the two remaining females, Eleanor and Katherine. Nervously, the young man placed his fingers on the cold and sweaty surface of the bottle. Instead of spinning it, Gabe purposefully slid it to where it pointed at one specific person. A moment later, Gabe vanished. His bathrobe fell to the floor, empty.

Katherine left the ballroom like a bolt of lightning.

This left the blond bombshell, Eleanor, in the midst of three horny men. "Well, if Gabe didn't have to follow the rules, then I don't see why I should have to, either." She stood up, and walked around the circle. "Now, Victoria has her nephew and Katherine has her ghost." She said, in her raspy, sultry voice. "How am I going to outdo the two of them?" She held her finger up to her pouting lips. "I know just the thing." She reached out and grabbed two male hands at once, and exited with both Byron and Tony in tow.

This left Matty all by his lonesome. The older man stepped over to the lighting controls and raised the glow by a few levels. The room was still bathed in shadows, but it was no longer pitch black. He wasn't put out by the developments, as you might expect, but instead quite content that he'd accomplished the job he'd been brought in for.

Matty stepped over to the refreshment bar and poured himself a cup of coffee. Once he'd added his requisite three cubes of sugar and a couple of creamers, he turned to face the rest of the room, and tried to feel out where the last remaining ghost was standing.

"Darling, would you care to join me for a pastry, and perhaps a spot of tea?"

The fuck-fest was in full swing in room one, where one Alexander Minton timidly squared off against one very aggressive and very voluptuous flapper.

Claire had already pulled off the man's turtleneck sweater and was working to get his pants undone, while at the same time staring into Alexander's face. Once the pants had loosened enough to drop to the man's ankles, she stepped back. "Take those things off before I rip them off!"

He quickly did.

Claire raised her arms and allowed the man to ogle her meaty body. "What do you think? Am I wonderfully preserved, for someone that got bumped off eighty years ago?"

"You are." Alexander nodded. From his aroused state, it was clear that he wasn't lying about this. "Marvelously so. Splendidly so."

"What are my best features? My bubs (tits) or my gams (legs)?"

"If I may be so bold." The butler replied, now totally unencumbered by clothing. "I would have to say that your best features are your buttocks, madam."

"Well, let me give you a better look at them." The flapper prodded.

Claire very nearly pushed Alexander onto the center of the suite's bed. Before the man could say lickety-split, she'd mounted him in the sixty-nine position. Claire's creamy, fleshy ass loomed right over the butler's face. He took in its scent, which was both flowery and sweet.

"Chanel number 5?" He asked.

"That's the one! I was wearing it on that last, oh, so fateful night."

Alexander reached up and gripped the gorgeous swells. "These are very firm for a ghost's buttocks." Without further ado, he brought his face in close and started sloshing away like a lunatic.

"Attaboy, darb (well done, great person)!" Claire encouraged him.

A moment later, she opened wide and engulfed a certain, stiff part of him with her mouth.

A similar situation was developing in suite number two.

Victoria hadn't just pulled her dress down this time, she'd taken it completely off. The curvy woman had managed to drag her nephew into the suite, and was now circling around him like a vulture, while wearing only soft pink panties. "Have I been naughty, Peter?"

"You have. You've made me have... stirrings for you."

"Is that what you call it?" Victoria chuckled. "If I weren't your aunt, what would you do to me?"

"If you weren't my aunt..." Peter started, but he couldn't bring himself to finish the sentence.

"Would you fuck me, Peter?" The hot, older redhead asked. "Would you make me gobble your cock?"

Peter's face flushed. "One thing, I would love to do to you..."

"And what's that, dearie?"

"The bed, Auntie." Peter motioned, and gulped. "Get yourself on top of it."

"I do love it when a man takes charge." Victoria patted the notable bulge at his crotch. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted this thing."

The redhead pranced over to the bed and slowly slid onto its surface. She made sure that her nephew would enjoy the sight of her meaty backside.

Peter stripped. Throwing caution to the furnace, the young man then rushed over and leaped high into the air. He landed with a great bounce on the fancy bed. All of a sudden, a great swarm of arms and legs began writhing about, touching, caressing and fondling about like two octopuses in frenzy.