Lovers From Beyond Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony hugged her close. "I love you and I do mean it. I know I just met you, but it's the truth. You have to believe me."

Consuelo's smile widened, and her eyes began to well up with new, happy tears. "I believe you." Her fingers slipped away from his. She said, "Goodbye, Tony. I love you."

A second later, she was gone.

Tony clutched at the pendant still in his hand. "Goodbye."

It was an empty room that answered back at him.

Tony left the bed and donned his robe, after which he glanced around at the suite. It wasn't cold, as it had been when he'd first entered, but it was abandoned, deserted.

"Consuelo?" He uttered, one last time.

With a sigh, he left the room and went to see what the rest of the gang was doing.

The doors to suites six and seven were both open, as they had been ever since the battle of the sexes had been announced. Tony stepped into the first suite. In the low glare, he could see the two beds. Martha and Peter slept in one, while Victoria and Alexander slept in the second.

Tony went into suite seven. He saw Katherine curled around Matty, with Kyu beside her. On the bed further away were Byron and Eleanor. Both Claire and Gabe were gone, as far as he could tell. There were no ghosts left.

Since he didn't feel like sleeping alone, and he was way too tired to drive home, he decided to squeeze in on the second bed, but definitely not on Byron's side.

A minor scene of chaos ensued the following morning, when several of the maids arrived and saw all the slumbering, naked bodies in the two suites, and the general state of bedlam in the entire hotel. The hotel manager, Darina, had arrived at the same time as the maids. The entire lot of them started taking pictures on their cell phones, so they could tease and / or blackmail the participants later.

Victoria was the first one up. Her initial impulse was to drag one of the new women inside, and to continue the antics from the night before, but the manager and maids all fled before she could get a firm grip on one.

Eventually, the entire bunch of lovers got up and bathed, sometimes in tandems, sometimes in threesomes. They got dressed, chatted and later congregated in the ballroom.

"Our friends are gone." Eleanor pouted.

"I'm sure there are other haunted houses in the neighborhood." Victoria consoled. "Who knows? Maybe we'll have a sequel."

"I will miss my little Gabe, though." Katherine lamented.

"So will the rest of us." Eleanor agreed.

Peter had been on the phone for a few minutes, but soon finished up the call. "Good news, everyone. I've been calling some of the archivists in the Historical Society. I gave them the names that Claire wrote down. As it turns out, our own dear Martha Sturgeon does in fact have living relatives here in La Jolla. Of course, some credentials need to be confirmed, but the family has already stated that if genuine, they will welcome Martha into their fold with open arms."

Byron, Kyu and Tony had been shuffling around the room, helping clean up the mess they had a hand in creating the night before. When the announcement was made, and when the rest of the group started applauding, the three of them went to join in.

"A spectacular ending to a spectacular night!" Matty declared. "Wouldn't you say so, Alexander?"

"Oh, indubitably." The butler nodded. "Since Martha is now among the La Jolla elite, the hiring of a new maid appears to be in order. Young master Brunswick, might I suggest something along the lines an Asian girl with blond hair and C cups, and big, big pouting lips?"

Peter grinned.

"I see what you're doing there." Victoria winked at her lover. "And I'm all for it."

"Let's all give Martha a big hug!" Eleanor called out.

Although thoroughly embarrassed, Martha allowed everyone the opportunity to hug, pat, pinch and squeeze her all over.

"You know what this means, don't you?" Eleanor quipped. "This sudden ascension into our exclusive ranks?"

"That we're no longer a threesome?" Katherine asked.

"That's right." Eleanor nodded. "We're a quartet now." She gave their new associate a peck on the cheek. "Welcome home, Martha." The beautiful blonde turned toward the three men cleaning up the ballroom, and jingled her car keys at them. "Now, which one of you studs wants to run downstairs and bring my car up to the elevators, so they can drive me and my girlfriends back home?"

As you can imagine, another episode of chaos erupted within the ballroom. It is upon this scene that we will draw a close to our tale. Suffice to say that the entire cast lived, ahem, and slept (translation: screwed), happily ever after.