Lovers From Beyond Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man found Victoria's lips warm and inviting. Peter wrestled tongues with her until his lust overwhelmed him. He thought to realize what he'd been imagining for the last several days and nights. Peter pushed his aunt onto her back and straddled her thick waist. His cock he brought up between her huge, delicious breasts. Peter pulled the two glorious globes together and held them tightly against it.

His aunt shuddered as he groped at her sensitive, extra large areola and fiery nipples, and then Peter was thrusting his flesh against hers. His fingers gripped his aunt's breasts like talons, as he picked up first a steady, and next a frenzied pace. Peter found himself gasping even as his aunt squealed at being ridden this way by her own nephew. Peter tried to hold back, but he found that he couldn't. Without warning, he blasted out a torrent of white cream onto Victoria's neck and chest.

Peter grunted, only to feel his body being pushed aside by his inflamed aunt. No sooner had he ended up on his back, than Victoria clamped her lips around his still ejaculating member. Her mouth stroked him, more intimately and sensuously than her hands ever could. The enthralled young student found himself crying out at her lavish attention.

Victoria didn't halt until the last drop had drained away from his body.

"I do apologize, Auntie."

"Whatever for?"

"I couldn't hold out any longer." Peter sounded distressed. "I didn't mean to finish up so fast!"

"Oh, no worries, nephew." Victoria crept up along his body. Her slimy tongue snaked out around Peter's cheeks and into his mouth, reminding the young man of his own taste. She drew back to gaze at his upper body. "Minton does this to us all the time. I will be going over next door to see what deviltry your butler is up to. Once you've recovered, you're more than welcome to join us."

Without bothering to dress, Victoria strutted out of the room.

Peter didn't know if he could stand being in a bed and naked with another man in the room. Even if that man was his butler that he'd known ever since he was little. Instead, he simply freshened up a bit, put on his boxers, and went over to the ballroom for a beer.

Victoria managed to take one item with her, her room card. She slid this into the slot of suite one and pushed open the door. That new and delicious hussy was still draped over Alexander. "Hey, you flapper, get away from my butler!"

Claire dismounted the man and stood up on her knees while still on the bed. She began to admire Victoria's plump body, and started wiggling her own form enticingly.

"You're a regular snake, aren't you?" Victoria asked.

"I have been known to cause a stir, on occasion." Claire said, hotly. "Time for nookie?"

"Oh, most definitely." Victoria made her approach to the bed, as Alexander rolled off to give them more space. The redhead pushed Claire onto her back, and crawled on top of her, on her hands and knees.

As the two women started to kiss, Alexander took his cue and took a position behind Victoria, as he'd done a few times back in apartment thirteen. When he pressed his stiff rod into the redhead, she emitted a pleasant groan that drifted down all over Claire's face.

"You sound so ducky (good)." Claire said, as she brought Victoria's head down and pressed their two sets of lips together.

Suite five was where Kyu and Martha ended up. The Korean student was eager to get some action going, but he didn't want to put the pretty older woman before him into an uncomfortable spot, either. In the end, Kyu simply let her choose a spot to stand in. He hovered around her a bit, so she could get used to him being around. Finally, he made his move and began showering her face and neck with kisses.

Martha soon grew hot from his persistent attention. Kyu felt her cautious hands slip around his waist. Martha kept her hands clasped there for a few minutes, before they nervously crept down and slid over the bulge of Kyu's crotch. As if she were afraid of it, she pulled her hand away.

"I've never been with an Asian man before." Martha disclosed.

"I'm just like any other man." Kyu grinned. "Except for my eyes, I guess. You don't have to be scared of me."

"I'm not scared because you're Asian." Martha denied. "I'm scared because I've only slept with two men before, in my entire life. The first was my husband of twenty years, and the second man is Peter, whom I've only known for a few weeks."

Taking a chance, Kyu stepped back by a couple of feet. He stripped quickly, showing off a lean and muscular frame.

Martha eyed him, but she was still clearly nervous. "You're not at all like Peter, or like my ex-husband."

"I hope that's a good thing." Kyu grinned. "I'll go lie on the bed. When you want to, you can come and join me."

He stepped away.

Martha watched him go. While her hesitant side still protested at being taken away from her usual, comfortable shell, another, previously dormant side of her was starting to wake up. She recalled Victoria, who was secure enough with her body to show off her very large breasts. Those boobies were roughly the same size as hers. Martha also recalled Katherine's bold words. 'I am woman, hear me roar!'

Martha could roar if she wanted to. She pulled her nice teal dress over her head, clumsily as she wasn't used to such attire. For a moment, the older woman thought to tame the tangle of hair she'd just misplaced. Martha brushed some of it back quickly, before she took another breath and removed her dark stockings. Once she was fully nude, she covered her breasts with her arms and stepped closer to the bed to allow her form to be gazed at.

"Do you honestly think I'm pretty?" She asked.

Kyu propped himself up on his elbows. "Honestly, I think you look like you could be Claire's sister, but with much bigger boobs. And I just happen to be a man who likes bigger boobs, so yes, I think you are extremely hot."

Martha thought Claire was beautiful. "I'm not that good looking."

Kyu pointed at his cock. "This thing says you are."

Martha laughed. Her laugh was both cute and reserved.

"Now, we can do this one of two ways." Kyu suggested. "You can take things in little, tiny steps, like you have been. If you do that, it will probably take the rest of the night before I can get to third base with you. Or, you can just jump into the bed with me, and you can let me touch you and feel you and kiss your entire body. Then, when you're ready, you can do the same thing to me."

Claire nibbled on her index finger as she thought things over. It was so difficult for her to take big chances, she frowned, to make broad leaps, and to have adventures. That was when she realized that yes, this was an adventure lying directly in front of her. She'd always denied herself such excitement because she was so timid. Because the people around her had always intimidated her into thinking she somehow wasn't worthy of having an adventure.

Could she be as bad looking as all that? If a handsome man such as Peter Brunswick had decided to make Martha his girlfriend? And if another, well, to be honest, Kyu was not quite as handsome as Peter. Nevertheless, he was a very young and virile Asian man, with a noteworthy physique of his own. He was also ready to give her some much needed love and attention.

"I'm old enough to be your mother." Martha quipped, but it wasn't a hesitant, worried voice that crossed her lips. It was an expectant, sultry tone, and it reminded her of Eleanor's voice more than a little.

"So?"

"I am woman, hear me roar!" Martha cried out, right before she jumped into the bed with Kyu.

In suite ten, Katherine walked around the nude form of Gabriel Hernandez, taking his lean body in for the first time since he'd become incarnate. "I've always wondered, along with my two girlfriends. We've always wondered what you looked like when you were alive."

Gabe threw his hands up. "I hope I'm not disappointing you, but what you see is what you get."

"Why would you be disappointing me?"

"I don't know." Gabe admitted. "Maybe you were expecting somebody taller, or better looking than I am. I'm just an average guy."

Katherine settled her chin on Gabe's shoulder, from the back. She ran her hands up and down his sides, and later, all over his chest and abdomen. "You have an inferiority complex, and you should let this go. You're too much like Martha." The lean, older woman reached down to fondle the young man's cock.

"I have something I'd like to tell you." He said.

"Speak." Katherine kissed Gabe's cheek.

"Your two friends, they're pretty nice and all that." Gabe said, taking a deep breath before he went on. "It doesn't bother me as much whether they like me or not, because you know how things go. A person gets attracted to certain people, and that's it. But with you it's different. I really want you to like me, because... Because I have a big crush on you."

"Do you now?" Katherine asked, blowing at the air around the man's ear.

Gabe nodded.

Katherine stepped away. For a moment, Gabe felt as if the older woman had abandoned him. He turned around, looking into her considering eyes, taking in the stylish curl of her hair and her strong cheekbones.

"Undress me." Katherine said.

Gabe went to her, daring to place his hands on Katherine's shoulders. He ran his hands down the length of her arms a few times to be sure she wasn't teasing him. "This is me, for real. Not some fantasy ghost in some haunted apartment, whose face you can't look at."

"I had a pretty good idea of what you looked like, after all those times we spent together." Katherine admitted. "I knew how tall your were and how lean you were, and even how big your cock was. You don't know how thrilled I am that you have a crush on me, instead of Eleanor or Victoria. They are both so much more gorgeous than I am, aren't they?"

Gabe shook his head. "Not to me. To me, you are the bomb (translation: the shiznit)."

"I don't know that term." Katherine said. "I hope it means something good."

"It does." Gabe placed his hands on Katherine's small and covered breasts.

The lean woman closed her eyes and shuddered from the man's polite touch. She felt him undo the buttons on her shirt. Katherine moaned as the fingers of a real man, and not a vague ghost, reached past the fabric and played with her bare, hot nipples.

Katherine's vest and shirt were soon taken away from her. She expected her shoes and pants to follow, but instead Gabe embraced her and put his lean chest up against hers. The heat from their bodies mingled together, as he pressed his lips against hers, and kissed her with the ardent passion of a lover. Gabe's hands cradled her back, holding her tight as if she might escape him somehow, as his lips sought to consume her.

The heat within Katherine spread like wildfire, so much that she found herself stepping on her own shoes to force them off. She fumbled with the zipper on her pants until they too were gone. Katherine stood naked before her former ghost, allowing him to briefly take in her modest lower half. He witnessed her hips, which were much more narrow than those of her two girlfriends,' as well as taking in her lean legs, before Katherine snatched out at Gabe's wrist and pulled him over to the bed.

Katherine lay down on the mattress, spreading her legs as wide as she could. "Take me, take me right now!"

Gabe complied, aiming his cock between the older woman's thighs and planting his fullness deep inside her. They both expelled noise from their mouths; Katherine a sharp cry of delight, and Gabe a short grunt of passion, as he took up a steady and loving motion with her.

The scene was completely the opposite in suite twenty, one of the hotel's two luxury suites. The room had a king size bed instead of the queens and fulls of the other rooms. Since Eleanor was the very best, in the lusty opinions of both Byron and Tony, they awarded her with the very best room the hotel had. At present, she was riding Byron like a rodeo clown.

"I'm taking the gay right out of you!" Eleanor bucked down harshly on the tall and handsome blond. "I'm going to straighten you out like a ruler!"

Byron tried to maintain his usual cool demeanor, but that had lasted all of three-point-five seconds. His composure was intact, right until Eleanor had shut the suite door and had pretty much ripped the clothes off the assistant manager.

Despite the fact that Tony was in the same room with a naked homosexual man, he was finding the scene hilarious. The bellman watched as Eleanor's frenzied pace brought them closer and closer to the edge of the bed. Finally the two blondes toppled over the edge. It didn't matter, as Eleanor simply mounted Byron right on the floor and kept on going, just like that pink bunny in the battery commercials.

When Byron started moaning out loud, Tony figured the manager wouldn't last much longer, not when considering Eleanor's relentless cunny attack. The bellman felt ready to start taking off his own attire. (He hadn't done so earlier, due to his reluctance at being scrutinized by the gay man being jostled about.)

Byron's moaning reached an absurdly feminine pitch, and then the man was sputtering and blabbering all over the place.

Tony laughed. As he'd expected, Byron ran away from the suite as soon as Eleanor gave him the opportunity to. The handsome manager barely had time to snatch up his boxers before he fled.

Like the hot cougar that she was, the tremendously beautiful Eleanor scanned the suite until her eyes locked in on Tony's nude body. "Are you ready to become my next bitch?"

Like two titans ready to do battle, they both went at each other. Arms lashed out, legs braced against the plush carpeting, until they wrestled one another onto the tussled bed. Then the two were rolling about, expending violent energies, grunting war cries, until one of Eleanor's gorgeous buttocks lay within perfect striking distance of Tony's hand. Tony spanked her, hard enough to give Eleanor a good jolt. Eleanor moaned a husky and enticing response, so Tony spanked her again.

The blonde looker quivered this time, as if the blows had brought her to a sudden climax. Tony seized the opportunity to grapple the woman onto her stomach. He doubled her over and pulled her up and slightly away from the bed.

Tony punched into her from behind, thrusting fast and hard, with the same reckless pace Eleanor had been abusing Byron with. His hands gripped the juicy meat of her ass. His lower half slapped against hers, ripples cascading over the woman's flesh after each solid impact. He'd been right about her climax, Tony realized, as the wanton cries that erupted from Eleanor's mouth quickly put Byron's previous expulsions to shame.

Eleanor's orgasm finally dwindled down, when Tony abruptly pulled out and turned the woman around. He shoved her onto her back, so he'd have a chance to ogle her beautiful face and breasts in the second round.

"Did I tell you that I love fucking valets?" Eleanor said, right before Tony pounced on top of her.

On shaky legs, Byron slipped on his boxers in the shadowy hallway, and made his way back to the ballroom wearing nothing else. He was not about to return to suite twenty to retrieve the rest of his clothes, not with that wildcat Eleanor still in there.

Byron saw Matty and Peter standing in the ballroom. The manager was somewhat relieved that Peter was sitting in his boxers as well. He took a seat next to the equally tall man and sighed in relief.

"How are the festivities going, Byron?" Matty asked.

"Don't ask." Byron answered. "I've just been violated to the nth degree by Eleanor." He glanced over at Peter's athletic physique. "I should be getting turned on by the sight of this man, but I'm truly not. I think Eleanor may have really succeeded when she said she was going to drive the gay right out of me, at least for tonight."

"Well, I'm feeling a bit traumatized myself," Peter disclosed. "I just performed a sexual act with my own aunt, and I dare say I enjoyed it."

The three of them laughed.

"What are you drinking?" Byron glanced over at Peter's mug.

"Black tea."

"I'm an Earl Grey man, myself." Byron answered, before he glanced around at the rest of the semi-illuminated tables. "I do feel like drinking something a little stronger, though. What happened to all the beer bottles I brought out?"

"Oh, I took the liberty of taking what was left back to the coolers." Matty admitted. "So they wouldn't get too warm. Claire was a bit put out when she saw that the alcohol was gone, but she was all smiles again once I showed her around the kitchen. She pops in and out of there every so often to get more beer."

"That Claire is something else." Peter quipped. "I do wonder what she's like in bed."

"If she's anything like Eleanor, prepare to be challenged, tested and beaten." Byron said. "Veni, vidi, vici."

"I've wondered about Eleanor as well." Peter nodded, with a chuckle. "Is she really so rambunctious?"

"I have one word for her, and that word is insatiable. If I had a white flag, I would have been waving it five minutes after I'd entered the suite."

Peter glanced toward the ballroom doors. "What suite?"

"Number twenty."

"Wish me luck, then." The affluent young man stood up and marched away. "And courage, for the pride and dignity of all straight men everywhere."

Byron and Matty watched him disappear into the lobby.

"Don't say that I didn't warn him." Byron said, before he turned toward Matty. "Can I get you anything from the kitchen, while I'm grabbing a beer for myself?"

"Oh, no thank you." Matty shook his head. "Tea is enough for me."

Byron stood up and strode off. The blonde man went into the kitchen, and over to the two industrial refrigerators, although only one was currently active. From it, he pulled out a pair of bottles. Byron was on his way out when he felt something tingling on his chest. He paused, not knowing what to make of the sensation. Then he felt what seemed to be invisible fingertips trickled their way down to his bare abdomen, and over his boxers.

As Byron continued to stare, he saw his flaccid cock being drawn out from the slit in his underwear. Once his cock was exposed, an invisible hand began stroking his member. Between the electric tingling and his own growing lust, he found himself getting very, very hard again.

"Claire?" Byron asked the open air.

The twenties' flapper appeared so suddenly that he almost dropped his beer bottles.

"Hey, you bimbo (tough guy)." Claire hovered as close to his face as she could get, standing up on her tiptoes. "Cash or check (kisses now or later)?"

"I don't know what that means."

"Gimme an answer, cash or check?"

"Cash."

"Good answer." With that, Claire dropped down and took Byron's blossoming cock into her mouth.

The manager felt so overwhelmed by the woman's audacity (her performance was no slouch, either), that he had no choice but to put the bottles down on the nearest flat surface. His cold hands reached down toward the woman's shoulders.

"Hands off the hair." Claire warned him.

Byron considered himself to have decent stamina, but Claire was so proficient at her task that he was soon squirming around against the counter he'd leaned on. When her fingernails began tickling his balls, spreading that tantalizing tingling feeling all over them, he could take no more. The manager blasted another healthy dosage of cum out for the second time that night. Claire kept sucking him off until it was all gone.

Afterward, she popped up like a jack-in-the-box, as perky and energetic as ever. "I've got to go see a man about a dog (get out of here)." She vanished a moment later.

"Oh, what a night." Byron said.

He retrieved his two bottles and a bottle opener, before exiting the kitchen. The handsome man stepped into the ballroom, only to see the voluptuous Claire leading Matty out of it.