Lovers From Beyond Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tef is manhandling my wife's tits, while I'm standing in the doorway frozen like a deer caught in headlights. He's leering into her face as he's squeezing and groping. Then he turns and starts looking over at me, with a smile full of gold-capped teeth.

In dread, I start wondering what is going to happen next. Big Tef might be anticipating the same thing, as he draws back onto his knees. He reaches out with those muscular arms of his, snagging his fingers into the edges of my wife's pajama bottoms. With a malevolent patience, Tef proceeds to draw the pajamas away from my wife's body. He smiles at me again, like a kid who knows he's getting away with something. A kid who knows there's nobody around that can stop him. He grips the edges of my wife's panties and very slowly, very patiently, he pulls them off.

My wife may have felt some subconscious discomfort then, as she rolled to her side and absently reached out for the covers. Big Tef merely reached out to her shoulder and thigh, and rolled her back. Then, as if he knew his ruse could be coming to an end at any moment, he gently lifted each of my wife's legs and placed them on his shoulders.

Helplessly, I watched as he guided that monster cock of his into my wife. I heard her scream as she opened her eyes and discovered what was happening to her. Big Tef's hand clamped around my wife's mouth, stifling her first scream and preventing any others from being ejected. He started thrusting into her like a wild dog. Tef jostled her back and forth roughly, giving her two thirds of his length and being unable to squeeze any more of his giant cock into her. In my mind, I can still see the terror in my wife's eyes as she was lying there, with no recourse other than to wait the torture out.

Abruptly, Tef pulled back, leaving my wife so stunned that she didn't even have time to scream. She scrambled over onto her hands and knees, and was about to hurry away from him. Having my wife in this position might have been what Tef wanted all along. He shoved her face down into the mattress, pinning her with his weight until he'd penetrated her. Again he brought his cruel hand around to cover my wife's mouth.

My wife was able to raise her head, enough for her to discern me standing there in the doorway. She watched me as the entire rape took place before my eyes, and witnessed me not doing a damned thing to bring a halt to it.

Tef reached his climax. One of his large hands curled under my wife's chest and groped around all over her breasts, while the other hand still kept her mouth shut. He stayed there, using the time to catch his breath. I swear, even though he was the ghost of a dead man, I heard him panting. And smiling, he's still smiling at me, this whole entire time.

Finally, he let go of my wife, and he casually pushed her aside as he rolled away from her. My wife was so distraught she started screaming out loud, and didn't even notice when the man vanished away into thin air.

I felt a short wave of nausea come over me. Right after, I noticed that I was able to move again. I barely had the time to step aside when my wife came crashing out of the second bedroom. She lashed out at me with her nails, screaming out something incoherent about me having been at fault. A moment later, she was in the living room with the phone in her hand, and screaming at somebody on the other end.

The somebody she'd called was the emergency operator on nine-one-one. A few minutes later, the police were pounding at the door. Between my wife's yelling, my senseless babbling, and their own growing anxiety, I really couldn't blame the officers for not understanding what had taken place. They put me in cuffs and took me in for questioning. While I could have made a sensation of the whole thing by telling them the truth, I decided to clam up and let the cops try to put things together on their own.

They couldn't, of course. There was no semen ever found inside my wife, not from an out of control black thug, not from me, and not from anybody else. All the signs were there, however, that pointed to her having had sex with someone sporting an extra large penis, or an extra large dildo. Thankfully, there wasn't enough evidence to incriminate me into being acquainted on a cock to butt basis with Bubba in Cell Block D.

My wife must have been trying to get revenge on me, my lawyer argued, by faking a sexual assault on herself and trying relentlessly to have me imprisoned. The motive was clear; it was her anger at having to abruptly adjust to a lower income lifestyle that clearly she did not agree with. It was the money, or the lack of it, the lawyer kept repeating, until the judge finally bought the spiel and dismissed the case, resulting in my acquittal.

I kept my mouth shut until it was all over. And after that terrible night, I have never again spoken with my ex-wife.

Whether you believe me or not, that's up to you. But as far as I'm concerned, that second bedroom in that ugly little, pasty green colored house is genuinely haunted. And the guy that haunts it, he's known as Big Tef. The reason they call him that is that he always manages to get away with something. Whether it was in his previous life or in the afterlife, nothing, and I mean nothing, ever manages to stick to that guy.

12