Lovers From Beyond Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buttons heard sharp shrieks coming from the yard, but he was in no position to see what was going on there. Adding to that, he refused to relinquish the hard fought ground he'd so far earned. He slipped his mouth away from the dark haired cougar's, hearing her release urgent pants of needful, desperate want.

Buttons brought his lips over near Betty's ear. "I'll give you everything I have, but you know what you have to do first."

Betty's eyes were more alive and eager than before. They darted up to meet his, as if suspecting some form of deception. Buttons' gaze met hers fiercely, leaving absolutely no doubt as to his designs for her.

He lowered his mouth close to her ear once again. "I will fuck you dirty!"

Betty shivered beneath him and uttered a quick, pleading yelp. This noise was not one of fear, but one of carnal desire. This was the kind of dominance she'd been yearning for after so many years, Buttons realized. This same kind of brute power Betty exhibited toward others, because she'd been yearning to receive that sort of treatment in return. And now, she was about to get it in spades.

Betty's mouth quavered, as if her lips had forgotten how to form words, until a semblance of composure was regained. She whispered, "Armand, go away for now."

So simple were the words, but soon enough Buttons knew they'd been effective. The screaming from the ladies behind him halted, soon replaced by cries of relief. After that, the sounds became cheers of victory. Buttons got to his feet, bringing Betty up with him. He took a quick glance into the yard. His camera was still on the ground where he'd left it. Buttons hoped it would stay safe there. Further away, he saw that several of the young women were now showering Hank with appreciative kisses. So much nearly nude flesh was standing out there that it was unnerving. It was like watching a scene from some hyper-sensual Roman orgy.

Buttons might have gazed at the scene a moment too long. Betty tried to yank her arm away from him. The man's grip on her wrist was firm, however. With a jerk, he drew the older woman back into his arms.

"Hank can keep the rest of the ladies." Buttons stated. "But you and me still have a date in your bedroom."

Buttons pushed the cougar into the house, not outright violently, but not very gently either. He pushed her as if he were some varmint from the old west pushing a prostitute into a room at a brothel. As if he were fully intent on getting his money's worth.

Buttons had meant to take the older woman all the way back to the second bedroom, but they only made it as far as the living room. That's when Betty turned to face him, uncaring that the front door was left wide open. Blatantly, she reached out and groped at the fullness of his cock.

He wrestled the woman down to the carpet, which was as soft and warm as she was. Within moments, the two pieces of black tracksuit, and a pair of red briefs had flown up into the air. He was more than satisfied at having Betty clad in her sexy black bra and panties, as he crushed her down with kisses and felt every inch of her that he could reach. His lips coursed over her face and neck like an erotic steamroller.

The woman's first climax took place when his mouth began pummeling at her aroused breasts. Her second climax stole through her when two of Buttons' fingers squeezed past her panties and embedded themselves into her pot of sugar. The third came after Buttons had pretty much torn the panties away, and replaced his fingers with his impatient cock. The fourth... Well, let's just say that Betty wasted no time in making up for the pleasure she'd been missing out on for years and decades.

Some time later, a weary and equally sexually fatigued Hank stepped into the room. He was wiping at his brow and slurring his words as he came in. "You want to fill in for me, Buttons? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've got more women out there than I can handle... Oh, I see that you're busy, too."

Kneeling before him on the living room floor, Buttons was taking Betty from behind. Her tits were swinging back and forth like somebody ringing a dinner bell. The lovers didn't stop when they realized the hunky man was in there watching, either.

Hank's face contorted into a frown. "Hey, you're sleeping with the enemy!"

Buttons was driving himself at a pretty good pace, when he suddenly jerked still and started making some very strange noises.

"I can't stand here and watch this." Hank shook his head. "You sound like you're giving birth or something."

Buttons finally withdrew. First Betty fell onto the carpet, exhausted. A moment later, the cameraman followed suit.

"Have you guys been having sex all this time?" Hank asked.

"We're negotiating." Buttons admitted, between hard breaths. "I've arranged for the release of about a third of those women so far. I've still got a lot of work ahead of me, though."

Betty murmured something unintelligible. She rolled over on top of Buttons and began kissing him.

Hank took a seat on the couch. He hoped Betty wouldn't mind, as he was covered in sweat and moistening up her couch, on top of being butt naked on it. "What are we going to do about Armand?"

"I'm letting him go." Betty replied, once she'd rolled away from Buttons. "I wanted to keep him around because he is my son. I didn't expect him to do all those horrible things to those young women. I can't turn back time and undo what he did, but I can make sure it doesn't happen again. Once Armand is gone, I'll let the spirits of all those women go as well. They can all be on their way. I don't want to be part of that anymore, I haven't wanted to for years now."

Hank had so many things he wanted to ask, so many things he wanted to know. He knew that Buttons' camera was still sitting outside, and he wanted everything on record. "What about you, Betty? Now that you've renounced your evil ways, what are you going to do?"

The woman turned her head away from both men. "I suppose I'll stay here by myself."

"Bullshit." Buttons said. "You're coming back with me. I've still got a lot of negotiating to do with you."

"You don't mean really that. You just screwed me to save your friend."

"Do you know who Elvira, Mistress of The Dark, is?" Buttons asked.

"Of course I do. She's on TV all the time here."

"Hank, tell this woman what I think of Elvira."

Hank grinned. "Buttons has like fifty posters of her. He has a huge collection of that woman's pictures on his computer. I think he masturbates to them when he thinks that nobody's looking."

"Hey, I didn't say to tell her everything!" Buttons complained.

Hank chuckled.

"Is that what they call you? Buttons?" Betty asked.

"Yeah." Buttons nodded. "That's my nickname. My real name is George. I hope that's okay with you."

"Well, you can undo my buttons anytime, Buttons." Betty's bitter features softened into the beginnings of a smile.

Later, and before the digital scrutiny of the camera, Betty was recorded going into the second bedroom. She was wearing her black tracksuit again, as she opened a dresser drawer. From the drawer, she pulled out a small doll made of cloth, filled with straw and sewn together. The doll was kept sturdy by several popsicle sticks glued into the form of a stick figure.

"I'm sorry, Armand." Betty said, as she frowned and started tearing the doll into pieces. "I've kept you here too long, and it's time for you to go." She set the fragments on the dresser. "We'll have to burn these pieces, once we go back into the real world. Basically, that's it. Armand's ghost is going to hang around this house for a day or two, but after that, he'll fade away."

"What about the twelve women?" Hank asked, in his direct, hosting voice.

"Armand made a doll for each of them." Betty revealed, her face bitter with disappointment. "I'm truly sorry for what happened to each of those women. I didn't know that Armand was such a horrible human being, that my own son was even capable of doing such a thing. Not until after I showed him how I'd anchored his ghost inside this dimension. After that, Armand went crazy. He did the same binding spell over and over. I thought he would stop, I thought I could talk him out of doing anything more, but I failed. I couldn't bring myself to let him go, because Armand was the only person that I ever cared about. He was the only person I had left in the entire world. That's why I brought him here, back in early 1985. We've all been here ever since. Me and Armand, and his little playthings." Betty Goode had tears streaking down her face. "I don't deserve to live for what I did."

"Yes, you do." Hank countered. "You can come back with us. You can make amends for everything that your son did, and for all those times that you failed to stop him. You can make a difference by joining my team. You can guide us and help us to seek out other places where human spirits have been trapped through occult means. You can help us release them."

Betty looked stunned. "You want me to join you people?"

A lot of what Hank was saying was for ratings, Button knew, as he recorded the scene. On the other hand, he'd watched Hank courageously step into another dimension. His buddy had risked both life and limb before a suspected and later confirmed murderer ghost. Buttons was finding himself questioning whether one hundred percent of what Hank was doing was purely for attention and fame. This was a side of Hank that the cameraman hadn't seen before; a side he hadn't even thought existed in Hank.

"That's right." Hank nodded. "I want you to join the team."

"And so do I." Buttons agreed, in one of those rare moments when he said anything.

"Okay." Betty said, nodding at both men. "I'll do it."

"Hold your hand up, like this." Hank showed her.

Betty did, and Hank gave her a high five.

"You're in it to win it, baby." Hank said. "Buttons, why don't you do one last pan around the house, before we head on out of here."

Buttons stepped outside the bedroom. His camera scanned across the kitchen and dining room. Finally, the device settled on the living room, where the ghosts of twelve women stood. Some had their arms hanging simply at their sides, but most had their arms crossed in some way or another. The women all looked expectant and content, and even a little nervous. They had always been afraid to enter the house before, either due to Armand's ugly presence, or because of Betty's staunch refusal to let them in. They'd been restricted to roaming only as far as the front and back yards extended ever since their demise, thanks to Betty's black magic ritual.

"You'll all be free soon." Hank announced. "If you start lining up, we'll record who you are and what your story is. We'll forward any final messages you might have for your loved ones. Unfortunately, that's about all we can do for you."

The women started talking to one another, or to Hank. When they began gathering together into a loose formation, Buttons snuck a glance at Betty, whose head was hung low.

"You okay?" He whispered, in a low voice and away from the camera's mike.

"I don't know."

"It's never too late to repent." Buttons said. "You've got to know that. You've got to believe that."

"I don't know if I can."

"I'll make you believe it." Buttons affirmed. "Now, what about your son? Is he going to come by and try to screw anything up?"

Betty shook her head. "I think Armand was ready for somebody to come by put a stop to this whole thing too. He knows what he did, what he was doing, was wrong. He's probably too embarrassed to show himself any more. Or maybe he's worried about where he's going to end up next."

The woman still looked depressed.

"Hey, cheer up a little bit." Buttons urged. "I'm about ready to put my camera down again. You know what happened the last time I put my camera down."

A brief hint of a smile flashed across Betty's face. "Some kind of negotiation?"

"Oh, all kinds of negotiation." Button emphasized. "We'll be negotiating all night long. Count on it!"

This time, Betty's smile was fuller, and richer. After so much time hiding herself away from the world, after so much time being bitter and harsh towards the world and everything in it, Betty allowed a tiny trace of sunlight, a glimmer of hope, into her cold and forgotten heart.

And that little glimmer, that little shine, well, it felt wonderful.

12