Disconnected

Story Info
Finale to The Connection saga.
27.9k words
4.78
2.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Dallas," Clarissa groaned "I'm really not in the mood tonight."

Her lover; her man, leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips.  It was sensual.  Heartfelt.  By no means intended to stir physical desire.  It was purely out of love and affection.  However; he still remained persistent with his goal.

"Okay.  Wait.  Let's try one more time.  If this doesn't do it for you, then I forfeit."

Clarissa rolled her eyes at his proposition.  Her rejections went ignored for the last half hour.  Now he was showing signs of defeat.  All she had to do was put up with him a little longer.  One last juvenile attempt and it would all be over with.

"Okay," she huffed.  "Fine.  Start it up."

Dallas leaned in close and nibbled on her ear.  A slight tickling sensation coursed up and down the side of her head.  Then he stopped and retrieved his cell phone.  Throughout the last half hour, Dallas tinkered with the device, bringing up video after video and showing the contents to his beloved to get her in the mood.  Nothing seemed to work.  No matter how hard he tried, she remained the same.  Both behaving like the subjects to the Riddle of The Ultra-Sphinx.  He was the irresistible force.  She was the immovable object.  Dallas' thumbs danced across the touch screen and came to a stop.

"Finally!  Found it."

Clarissa shifted her body and laid against Dallas, her head on his chest with his free arm pressing against her spine.  His fingernails lightly scratched at her lower back.  His other hand held the phone and brought it close to their faces.  Clarissa slowly extended her finger toward the screen, and pressed the play button.

An attractive woman was laying in her bed.  Her eyes were closed and yet she wasn't sleeping.  Her head turned from side-to-side.  Her breathing showed signs of frustration.  Then her eyes opened, revealing a beautiful brown coloring to her irises.  She looked in one direction.  Followed by another.  She inhaled deeply and let out a tremendous sigh.  She was restless and in need of a fix.

The woman shifted her body and reached for the nightstand.  Placed there was her cell phone.  Her fingers tapped the screen until she found whom she was looking for in her contact list.  Pressing on the name, she brought the device to the side of her head.  A voice could barely be heard through the earpiece, and the woman grew a smile across her face.

"Hey," she spoke seductively, revealing her identity of either British or Australian descent.  "I can't sleep."

Music started playing on the video.  The kind used for cheesy, erotic films.  The woman nibbled on her bottom lip and smiled.  Clearly hearing exactly what she wanted.

"I'll see you soon." she grinned mischievously.

The screen faded to black, then the video resumed.  The erotic music continued to play as the woman remained in her bed.  Eyes wide open in anticipation.  A loud knock could be heard off camera and she sat up on her mattress.

"Come in!" she shouted, still sounding aroused and seductive.

A jingle of keys could be heard in the background.  Whomever was entering her home had a set of their own.  Footsteps were heard next, and approaching quickly.  The woman quickly played with her hair, making herself appear even more seductive for her guest.  She was more than ready.

The doorknob to her bedroom rotated and the door yawned open.  A tall man with very masculine features entered.  He was barely smiling.  He knew he had a job to do.  The woman in bed looked him over and started to speak.

"Hey, big boy." she softly spoke.

Moving quicker than a hiccup, the man reached behind his back and revealed an indigenous blow gun.  He inhaled deeply and brought one end towards his mouth.  With all of his might, he exhaled into the hollow tube, "firing" the projectile within.  The video tried to focus on the projectile, creating a blurred effect instead.

A high pitched whistle filled the bedroom for less than a second.  The video returned its focus to the woman in bed.  A thin dart with a short red quill was attached to the side of her neck.  She gasped, bringing her palm over her heart.  Her gorgeous eyes immediately looked glossy and distant.  All of which was followed by an immediate look of sedation on her face.

"Dank whooo." she slurred.

Her brown eyes crossed.  Followed by her tongue sticking out of her mouth.  Then every muscle in her body went dead, and she crashed back onto the mattress behind her.  And finally, the video ended.

Clarissa immediately broke into hysterical laughter, knowing her ribcage would hurt a little when finished.  Dallas laughed alongside her.  Both holding onto each other so they wouldn't fall off the bed.  It was moments like this which the lovers cherished.  The two slowly regained control of themselves and a calmness filled the bedroom.

"Thanks; hun, I really needed that." she spoke first.

"Well, I knew you were having a bad day and didn't want you going to bed upset." he responded.

Clarissa pressed her lips against his, running her fingers through his short hair.

"You always know how to cheer me up after a bad day." she said, after removing her mouth from his.

It was true.  Her day at work was extremely long.  Tiring.  Irritating.  And a number of other cruel descriptions.  Simple jobs became complications.  And complicated jobs transitioned to having to be completed at later times.  She hated not being able to finish specific tasks in a single day.  But it was to be expected from time to time.  Her lover was very keen to her frustrations, and did the best he could to improve her mood whenever possible.

"You know I'll do anything for you, if it's within my power." Dallas smiled.

"Pinky promise?" Clarissa asked, her fist closed and pinky finger straightened.

"What?"

"Pinky promise."

The gesture was almost as juvenile and playful as anything Dallas ever did for her.  But at the same time; for Clarissa, it meant all the world to her.  So many basic promises were made throughout life.  Those same promises were often broken.  Pinky promises; however, were a sign of truth and devotion.   Trust and love.  And certainly a means of strengthening Dallas' connection to her.  Clarissa wiggled her little finger and Dallas gently hooked his pinky finger around hers.

"Pinky promise." he smiled as their digits locked together.  "I love you, Riz."

"I know.  My all-powerful hero."

The two caressed each other for another ten minutes.  Their lips roamed the other's flesh, but only above the neck.  Soon after, they settled down and found comfortable positions in the bed.  Holding each other, they drifted off into the realm of dreams.

The following morning arrived with an unusual sensation, awakening the sleeping beauty.  Clarissa was lying on her stomach.  Her body still covered with the bed sheets, aside from her right foot hanging off the end of the mattress.  Something warm and wet dragged along the sole of her foot and against her toes.  Clarissa bit her bottom lip as a slight grin grew on her face.  She and Dallas talked a number of times about exploring new kinks.  She couldn't help but wonder what made him choose to start the day like this.  Then the smell of food entered her nostrils, forcing her to realize the truth of the situation.

Looking over her shoulder and toward the end of the bed, she noticed Dallas' dog staring back at her.  A moment of shock and disgust overcame Clarissa, realizing it was the pet licking her foot.  And not the man she loved.

"LOCO!"  she shrieked, causing the dog to sprint out of the bedroom.

"Riz?  Everything alright?" Dallas shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah.  I'll be up in a minute."

Very slowly, Clarissa got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom.  Not only to use the toilet, but also to clean her face... and the bottom of her foot.  Minutes later she put on one of Dallas' t-shirts and ventured into the kitchen area.  Each inhale of the food being cooked made her stomach growl.  Clarissa always loved Dallas' meals.

"So what were you shouting about earlier?" he asked while at the stove.

"It's nothing.  I think your dog has a foot fetish though.  I actually thought it was you at first."

The remark almost made Dallas drop an entire egg into a heated pan on the stove.

"I never heard that before.  Loco usually goes for the thumbs."

"The thumbs?"

Dallas turned, looking Clarissa directly in the eyes.  All the love in the world was easy to see in his gaze.

"Yeah, the thumbs.  I thought you knew about that or seen it before."

"Dal, I don't know what you're talking about."

A slight tingle sparked between her legs as Dallas smiled and winked at her before turning his attention back to the food cooking upon the stove.

"Ever since Loco was a puppy, she's had this thing about going after my fingers.  Whenever I'm laying on the couch, I mean.  She'll lay on my chest and actually fight for one of my hands.  Then she'll hold the thumb in her mouth and suck on it."

"Like a baby?" Clarissa pondered aloud.

"Exactly." he responded.

"Why does she do that?"

"I'm honestly not sure.  I thought about breaking her of the habit but it's really too adorable to stop.  It's like a bonding or safety thing for her, I guess.  Kinda' therapeutic too.  Loco and I have fallen asleep a few times while she did that with my thumbs.  Hey!  Scrambled, right?"

"Huh?"

"Your eggs, scrambled right?

"Oh.  Yes, please."

Within the next few minutes their breakfast was complete with the pair eating at the kitchen table.  A simple meal of scrambled eggs, bacon, buttered grits, and toast.  She had coffee with her food.  Dallas preferred orange juice instead.  Clarissa was marveled by Dallas' cooking.  Not even her ex-girlfriend; of so many years, was on his level.  Each bite was just as enjoyable as the next.  She was grateful he was well educated by his parents when it came to making meals.  

"So you thought it was me licking your foot?" Dallas spoke, breaking the enjoyable silence.

"Hmmm!" gulp "I uh... well, what I meant was... shit.  Yeah, I thought it was you." Clarissa blushed while trying not to choke on her food.

"And were you enjoying it?" his tone shifted.  Not pondering for information, but gaslighting for fun.

"Oh, Dallas, don't.  Please." she blushed even more, knowing she loved it no matter where his mouth was on her body.

"Were... you... enjoying... it?" he teased, slowly licking his tongue against the food on his fork.

"You'll never know." she shut him off quickly, scooping lots of food into her mouth to keep from speaking.

She noticed his eyes narrowing as he looked her over from the other side of the table.  Clarissa turned her gaze, trying her best not to look at him, knowing it would lead to temptation.  She had a lot of work that day and could not be distracted.  No matter how badly she wanted it.  A noise caught her attention and noticed Dallas' hand was empty.

"Oops, I dropped my fork.  Guess I need to go get it."

Before she could think, his chair was pushed back and he was under the table.  Dallas took hold of her ankle and lifted her foot off the floor.  She didn't have a chance to protest as the same unusual sensation from earlier returned.  This time she could try to enjoy it, knowing it was Dallas.  His tongue dragged from her heel, along her arch, and up into her toes.  Then his lips wrapped around her big toe, followed by a very gentle sucking.

"Dall-ha-ha-as!" she shrieked "That tickles!"

She felt his lips shift between her remaining toes, then ventured to the top of her foot.  The tickling faded, replaced by a more enjoyable sensation.  She felt his mouth move onto her shin and up her leg to her knee.  It was here she felt his teeth playfully nibble her kneecap.  It made her start to melt in her seat.  Using her fork and her free hand, she attempted to shovel more food into her mouth.  Determined not to give in to her heating desire.  But Dallas wouldn't stop as his mouth moved to her inner thigh and crept onward.  Clarissa didn't realize she was subconsciously opening her legs further and scooting her ass to the edge of her chair.

"Dallas," she panted, "I really can't.  I've got too much work today and I can't be la-YEET!"

Her protest quickly ended as Dallas finger-hooked her panties to the side and explored her pussy with his tongue.  His mouth muscle forced its way between her lips and teased her sleepy entrance.  His tongue wiggled upward and came in contact with her clit, making her knees shake under the table.

"Babe," she moaned, "I don't ha-have time for th-this. Mmmmm"

His lips sealed around her clit and sucked, tongue flicking her bean without mercy.  That was his signature pussy eating move.  It would make her cum fast whether she wanted to or not.  Clarissa's breathing quickened.  Her lips quivered and hips rocked into Dallas' face.  She was on the edge of pleasure.  Then she was thrust kicked into the abyss of ecstasy as his fingers entered her fuck hole and immediately massaged her g-spot.  The orgasm was fast but intense, leaving her breathing heavily in her chair.  She barely felt Dallas' mouth come away from her clit, kiss back down her other leg, and finish by giving her other big toe a cute little lick.

The table slightly jolted and Dallas reappeared in his chair.  A metallic object barely held in his fingers.

"Found my fork." he grinned smugly.

"Go," Clarissa's breathing was out of rhythm "go wash your fork... then go wa-wash your fucking mouth out and fin-finish your breakfast."

"Yes ma'am".

An hour later the pair were ready for their day.  Dallas got in his truck and headed towards his job.  Clarissa got in her car and drove back to her apartment.  The drive was short but almost always unpleasant.  Not because of awful morning traffic.  But because something heavy was on her mind.

Arriving at the apartment, Clarissa checked her planner for the jobs ahead.  Most seemed quick but the number of clients was exceeding her daily limit.  She had full confidence she could do the work, but didn't want to go back to Dallas' place like she did the night before:  too tired and irritable to be considered good company.

Clarissa found all the tools, vehicle spare parts, and other necessary equipment and loaded her utility van left behind at the apartment.  Going off her itinerary, she entered her first destination into the GPS and was on her way.  Her customer reported coolant leaking from their engine.  At first, Clarissa feared it was the radiator and would take far too long to repair on her own.  By good fortune, it was actually a broken T-connector causing the excessive leak.  She drained the engine of its remaining coolant, replaced the T-connector, and refilled the engine with replacement coolant.  One job completed.  Several others to go.

By noon she helped three more customers before giving herself a well needed lunch break.  The meal; picked out from a local drive-thru, was pleasant but not as enjoyable as other dishes she'd been served.  While taking the final bites of her lunch, her phone chimed signaling an incoming text message.  Opening her phone, the message came from her lover.  All in caps.

~~SEND DUDES!

The message made Clarissa tilt her head before she started to snicker.  Dallas must have been in a mood and his auto-correct kept him from typing something naughty.  She decided to tease him before giving him what he wanted.  Her thumbs went into motion, replying back:

Don't you mean send nudes? ~~

Half a minute later her phone chimed again.

~~NO!  I'M IN A FIGHT AND I NEED BACKUP!

The message took Clarissa by surprise and she found herself actually laughing out loud.

Another chime ringed and a picture came through instead of more text.  The picture showed Dallas playfully held in an improvised chokehold by one of his coworkers.  The others in the background seemed to be having a good time.  Clarissa forgot about an office party Dallas mentioned earlier.  Something about a retiring coworker.  She simply smiled, happy her man was enjoying himself and not behaving like a total pervert.

However, the thought of him asking for naughty photos while she was at work made her nethers tingle.  Easily remembering the improvised tongue fucking she received that morning.  Clarissa's mind raced, looking at the various auto parts within her utility van.  She took a quick inventory of which ones looked phallic, and how she might send her man scandalous photos from her job.  The thoughts alone were making her clit throb in her panties.

Her phone chimed again and her hands quickly fought to open the device.  What she received was a let down.  It wasn't from Dallas, but from another client.  Eagerly asking if she would be able to fix their vehicle within the next hour.  Clarissa took a deep breath to settle her nerves and professionally replied.

Hours later she returned to her apartment, unloaded her equipment, and quickly cleansed herself.  Afterwards, she dressed into her night-time clothes and packed an overnight bag.  Then she rushed out the door, making her way back to Dallas' home.  Along the way, she stopped by the mailbox station to see if anything important arrived.  There was a single envelope with no postal markings.  It was delivered from the property owners.  Clarissa ripped open a side of the parcel and read the contents within.

Dear Valued Tenant,

The Spring Semester has begun with graduation quickly approaching around the corner.  As such, we anticipate numerous occupants intending to leave shortly afterward and another generation of potential clients to move in before the start of the Fall Semester.  We would appreciate your assistance and inform us if you plan to renew your current lease.  Or intend to vacate your rental unit by the end of the Summer.  Enclosed is a Renewal Lease Agreement which must be signed and returned to the main office no later than March 1st.  If the provided documents are not signed; or we do not hear from you with the intent to renew, please be prepared to vacate the property at the appropriate time.

We Thank You,

Management

The document made Clarissa's stomach churn.  She hated the place she lived at.  But it was the only place she could find after abruptly being kicked out of her previous home of half a decade.  The idea of staying there any longer was highly unappealing.  But that was the biggest problem:  she had nowhere else to go.  She knew the property management would need an answer and soon.  Her only relief was knowing it was still the beginning of the month, giving her a few weeks to provide the owners a final answer.  Clarissa took a deep breath, tucked the letter into the pocket behind the driver's seat and headed to her destination.

Dallas wasn't home but this wasn't an inconvenience.  Not long after New Year's Eve, Dallas gave her a spare key to his place so she could come over whenever she wanted. Even before New Year's, Clarissa was spending more time at Dallas' home than her apartment.  She practically treated the unit as a place of business rather than a place to live.  And she always enjoyed her evenings with Dallas.  It was a reassuring feeling of their relationship continuing to blossom.

It also furthered the heavy weight on her mind.  She had a key to a house that wasn't hers.  It was nice to come and go as she pleased, but she couldn't bring herself to ask it become a permanent solution.  It was HIS home.  Not hers.  At times she wanted to ask if she could move in, but could never work up the nerve.  She wanted that to be his decision, and refused to drop hints of wanting a new place to live.

123456...9