Lovers Once Again Ch. 02

Story Info
The lifestyle is embraced and the rules are off.
11.3k words
3.84
7.4k
5
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the original title about 2 couples enjoying their wives in a new way and should be read in succession. If non-monogamy offends you, read no further.

Lovers Once Again- Chapter 2

When I woke up the next morning, I found Stacy lying next to me in bed, face down and completely naked. I vividly remember her wearing one of my t-shirts when we went to bed, but I wasn't complaining.

My attention was drawn to my biggest turn on, Stacy's lower back and ass. Her lower back led to her tiny waste and hips and down to her perfectly shaped ass cheeks. I could feel my blood move to my cock and watched it slowly rise to half-staff. I spent a few minutes looking her over silently while trying not to move too much so as not to wake her up. I thought about waking her up by giving her head, but didn't know if that would startle her, so I carefully moved off the bed and walked naked to my kitchen and made 2 cups of coffee.

I returned to the bedroom to find her awake and laying on her back. I said, "I made you some coffee", and smiled as I walked toward her. She smiled, sat up and grabbed her coffee.

"What a perfect way to wake up, a naked man serving me coffee!"

I said, "I was going to wake you up with my tongue."

Stacy enthusiastically replied, "Oooh, I've never been woken up like that before!"

I giggled, "Maybe next time."

We sat and enjoyed our coffee and made some small talk.

I said, "I really enjoyed last night."

"So did I. I forgot how good you are with your mouth!"

I laughed, "I wanted to give my best impression."

"Well, you certainly did that!"

After she finished her coffee, I took both of our cups and put them on the night stand. I moved my body toward her and softly kissed her on the lips. Spending time with Stacy was so perfect and it wasn't long until we were making love again. After Stacy came several times and I emptied my balls inside her for the second time in mere hours, she said she needed to get home.

We both took quick showers and got dressed and I drove Stacy home. When we arrived, I walked her to her door and kissed her goodbye. She asked, "Rio Sol on Saturday?"

I excitedly said, "I can't think of anywhere I'd rather go with you."

She smiled and went into her condo. I walked back to my truck with a huge smile and a pep in my step. I started up my truck and instantly called Don. He didn't answer, so I left him a voicemail and told him to call me back.

After I arrived back home, I pulled the sheets off my bed and threw them in the washer. I grabbed a beer and went outside to my spa, stripped naked and sat in the warm water. Having a backyard lined with bushes and trees allows me to enjoy my inner nudist and not worry about onlooking neighbors. I started thinking about Stacy and the incredible weekend we just had when my phone rang. It was Don.

"Hey buddy, how are you doing?"

Don said, "Great! We were happy to see you guys at Rio Sol."

I said, "It was a bit of a shock to see my best friend and his wife there, of all people!"

"We were surprised too and it was nice to meet Stacy. She seems like a really nice girl."

I chuckled, "Yeah, she's really cool and fun to be around. But nice is not necessarily the word I would use to describe Stacy, more like naughty."

We both laughed.

Don said, "We talked about meeting there on Saturday's. Is that still the plan?"

"Absolutely! Stacy goes almost every Saturday and I fell in love with the place, so I'm pretty sure we'll be there soaking up the sun. I'll text her later to confirm."

Don said, "It'll be less awkward next time."

"At first it was a shock seeing you guys there, but awkward quickly switched to intrigue."

He said, "Intrigue, huh?"

"I mean, comfortable."

Don said, "We quickly became comfortable too and I have to say, Stacy is quite the specimen."

"She was a bit intrigued; I mean comfortable too."

Don said, "You keep saying intrigued."

"I mean, it's not every day that you get to see your friend and his beautiful wife in the flesh."

He asked, "So, what did you think?"

"We thought you both looked great!"

Don said, "Brianna and I were happy with what we saw too."

I giggled, "Sorry about the poke."

Don enthusiastically said, "Oh dude, she talked about your poke when we left Rio Sol and begged me for the poke when we got home. I can safely say she was okay with it."

We both laughed hysterically. "Well, I'm glad to hear that."

Don said, "So, talk to Stacy and let me know about Saturday."

I agreed and we hung up. The thought of Brianna being turned on by my penis touching her made my cock hard and visions of her naked body flooded my thoughts. I slowly stroked myself under the water line, envisioning my penis enter her bald pussy. My pace increased and I quickly reached orgasm. I looked down and watched ropes of my semen exit the tip of my cock head and float away from me. I didn't expect that the fantasy of fucking Brianna would get me off so fast, but the taboo nature of it did the trick.

I sat in the spa for a while longer and enjoyed the hot water while I finished my beer. I had some chores to do, so I got out and went inside.

The next morning, I texted Stacy:

"Confirm we are still going to Rio Sol on Sat?"

"Absolutely. Pick u up at noon."

"Will ur car be fixed by then? If not I can drive"

"I'm picking up a rental car today"

"OK"

She asked, "Have you talked to Don?"

"Yes. They are going to meet us there"

"Lookn fwd to it!!!!!"

I laughed to myself at Stacy's enthusiasm, which is something I was really missing in my past relationship. If Don and Brianna do turn out to be swingers, hooking up with them will be a completely new experience for me. Stacy is obviously well experienced in this lifestyle, so I'll just sit back and let her run the show.

The week at work was business as usual. Stacy and I texted several times a day and talked on the phone almost every night after work. Friday night, I started talking about our trip to Rio Sol tomorrow and had several questions about meeting Don and Brianna there.

"So, how will we know if they are swingers?"

Stacy said, "Just let me figure it out. It won't be hard to find out."

"I'm just curious because this is all new to me. How exactly will you find out?"

She said, "It's already pretty obvious, but they'll eventually reveal it."

I paused for a moment.

She continued, "And if they don't reveal it, I'll make it known that we are."

I paused again.

"I'll just leave you to do your thing."

She giggled, "If they are in the lifestyle, I've already left them clues that we are."

I said, "My intention is to go lay out in the sun and enjoy the freedom of being naked. I don't want to scare them off or anything."

She said, "That came out the wrong way. I go to Rio Sol to hang out and relax, so hooking up with your friends is not my intention. It's just a cherry on top if it happens."

"Okay, that plan sounds great."

Stacy asked, "Have you given it any more thought since we saw them?"

"Absolutely. After talking to Don, I was very turned on."

"What did you guys talk about?"

I said, "We just talked about the poke and how it actually turned Brianna on."

She asked, "Did he talk about me?"

"Oh yeah, he called you a specimen."

The next morning, Stacy arrived in her rental car and pulled into my driveway. As I walked out to the car, she jumped out of the driver's seat and greeted me with a kiss and told me to drive. She was wearing a white one-piece pool dress and her signature nipples were making themselves known. I opened the passenger door and watched her sink into the seat. As I was closing the door, she smiled up at me and quickly flipped the front of her dress up to give me a peak at her gorgeous bald pussy. I smiled as I walked to the driver's door and got in.

About 2 blocks from my house, Stacy said, "Give me that cock" and reached over aggressively and started unbuttoning my board shorts.

I smiled at her in disbelief, but she quickly found my flaccid penis and pulled it out of my shorts.

Stacy said, "You can't go in there again with a loaded gun" and then put my cock in her mouth. I quickly got hard as she started sucking my cock with perfection.

She pulled my shaft out of her mouth and said, "Tell me what you want to do to Brianna."

Stacy swallowed my cock again, waiting for an answer. I knew exactly what I wanted to do to Bree, but Stacy's technique picked up and I had a hard time concentrating enough to get my answer out. Stacy momentarily pulled her mouth off my meat again.

"Tell me!"

I said, "I want to eat her pussy."

"Okay, think about tasting her."

My mind instantly went to visions of Brianna's bald vagina. Stacy put my cock back in her mouth and continued her attack. This woman really knows how to give a blow job and it wasn't long until I emptied my balls deep into her throat. She held her mouth on my cock head until my shaft stopped convulsing, sat back up in her seat and swallowed my seed. I looked over at her in amazement and she just smiled.

A few minutes later, we pulled into Rio Sol and I saw Don's Jeep already parked in the lot. Stacy and I both enthusiastically jumped out, made sure we had all of our stuff and walked into the office where Amber greeted us. She was again looking incredible wearing a tiny little lime green micro bikini. I signed myself up for a membership while Stacy and Amber chit chatted. I couldn't wait to get to the pool and see our friends, so I blew through the paperwork and quickly paid. I grabbed Stacy's hand and headed for the door. Stacy laughed and said goodbye as we exited to the outside.

We both quickly undressed outside and I threw open the gate. I followed Stacy in and we both started scanning for Don and Brianna, but initially we couldn't locate them. We started walking around when we both heard, "Stacy!" We looked over and saw Don and Brianna in the pool. Don pointed to where their stuff was at and said he saved us 2 lounge chairs. We put our stuff down and went into the pool to greet them.

As we approached, I smiled and sarcastically said, "What, am I chopped liver? You only call out Stacy's name now?"

Don laughed and said, "I didn't even know you were here."

I shook his hand and Brianna and Stacy hugged. Stacy then turned to Don and gave him a hug as I greeted Brianna who had a huge smile on her face. As we embraced, I remembered our awkward naked hug from last week and wanted redemption. So, I pulled our bodies together longer than normal as her fake tits squished into my chest and enjoyed how our naked skin felt pressed together.

After we released our hug, I said, "I didn't poke you this time."

Brianna smiled and leaned in to my ear, "The day is still young."

I smiled and instantly remembered what Stacy said about them revealing themselves as swingers. Was Brianna's comment that confirmation? I didn't know, but Stacy was in charge of finding out so I left it alone.

We all made some small talk and decided to go to the bar for a drink. Don and Brianna beat us to the stairs and began exiting the pool in front of us. Stacy reached over and grabbed my hand as we watched their bodies leave the water, Brianna's perfectly shaped plump ass was still the star of the show. When they stepped up on the deck, Don turned around toward us to say something and I felt Stacy squeeze my hand quickly as his semi hard penis came into view. It was hanging over his balls and looked thicker than last week. It was obviously happy to see Stacy.

When we got to the line for the bar, we all stood in a circle and talked about nothing. The conversation eventually became two separate conversations as Brianna and I talked about wanting to go camping again like we used to. I kept my head level but my sunglass covered eyes focused on Brianna's body. Her erect nipples and bald vagina were just as beautiful as I remembered from a week ago and even saw her glance down at my circumcised cock a few times too. She was trying to act casual and not get caught, but I enjoyed her gaze and decided to test the water.

"Don't be shy, you can look."

Brianna giggled, "Look at what?"

"My dick."

With a naughty look on her face, "Oh, you saw that?"

"Look all you want."

Brianna said, "Same for you."

I said, "Believe me, I've been looking."

Spending the week thinking about possibly having the chance to fuck Brianna made her even more beautiful in my eyes, but I had to shift the conversation away from her as I felt my penis coming to life in front of her. I turned back toward Don and Stacy and saw that she was now touching his arm as they talked. It was very obvious that Stacy and Don had a lot of sexual chemistry and I felt no jealousy at all. I thought to myself, 'maybe I really am cut out for this lifestyle.' I mean, it looks like we are all attracted to each other and nobody seems to have a problem with it.

We eventually got our cocktails and walked back to our lounge chairs. Don and Brianna laid back on their lounge chairs and clinked their glasses. Stacy and I needed both hands to put our towels out, so she handed her drink to Don. I walked around and intentionally stood close to Brianna with my soft penis near her face. I held my drink out and asked her to hold it for a minute. She stared at my cock as she reached out and took my drink. As Stacy and I started laying our towels out on the lounge chairs, I could see both Don and Brianna watching us through my peripheral vision. Stacy took her drink from Don as I walked back to Brianna.

As Brianna handed me my drink, she said, "Thank you."

I giggled, "No, I'm supposed to say thank you. You're supposed to say, you're welcome."

She pulled her sunglasses down and looked at my cock, "No, I really meant thank you."

I giggled and looked over to see Stacy purposely bending over in front of Don as she crawled onto her chair. I was intrigued by the little conversations that Brianna and I already had in the first half hour of arriving and wanted to investigate more.

"Don, do you mind if we switch chairs? Brianna and I have to finish our conversation from earlier."

"Actually, I don't mind at all."

Don jumped up, grabbed his towel and walked over to my lounge chair. I looked over at Stacy and saw that she had a huge smile on her face, almost saying "well done" without actually verbalizing it. I just smiled back. Don pulled my towel off the lounge chair and threw it across to me. I handed my drink back to Brianna and laid my towel out. I laid back on the chair and took my drink back.

Brianna said, "It's nice to see some good-looking people at Rio Sol for once."

I playfully asked, "Who are you talking about?"

"You and Stacy, silly."

"Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

She smiled, "Thank you."

I said, "I've been excited all week to come here today."

"So have I."

I asked, "You enjoy this place, huh?"

Brianna giggled, "No. I mean, yes. Yes, I enjoy Rio Sol, but I was really looking forward to seeing you and Stacy."

I asked, "How about Don?"

She laughed, "I see Don every day."

I giggled, "No, I meant was Don excited to come today?"

Brianna said, "Oh yeah, he's talked all week about how awesome it is that you guys are swingers too."

I paused for a moment. Wait, did she just say "swingers too?"

I stared directly at Brianna with a smirk, but said nothing. She sensed that I was staring, so she looked at me with a question on her face. She didn't know whether to smile or not.

"What?"

I said, "You just said swingers too."

"No, I didn't."

I laughed, "You just said 'how awesome it is that we are swingers too.' That would insinuate that you and Don are swingers."

Brianna threw her head back, "Oh my God! I didn't intend to tell you. I mean, I didn't intend to say that. I meant to say nudists."

I just smiled while continuing to stare at her face, "I thought Stacy was going to have to pry it out of you, but you slipped up in 2 minutes flat."

We both started laughing.

"Don is going to be so mad at me for telling you."

I said, "Stacy already knew."

Brianna was shocked, "What?"

"Yeah, she figured it out last week."

"How did she figure it out?"

I said, "I don't know. She has swinger radar or something. She's been a swinger for years and wouldn't even date me if I didn't agree to join the lifestyle."

Brianna looked perplexed, "I wonder what we said that tipped her off."

"No idea, but she knew."

We both remained silent for a moment.

I asked, "How did you and Don know that we are swingers though?"

"Stacy was wearing a pineapple pendant on her necklace last week."

I asked, "That means she is a swinger?"

"Yep."

I said, "Stacy really wants to introduce me to the lifestyle."

The silence continued for just a couple minutes, but seemed like an eternity.

I quietly said, "And that's why I've been hoping Stacy was right."

Brianna looked over and smiled as she took another sip of her drink. I glanced down and saw that her nipples appeared to be harder than they were just a few minutes ago, which was a good sign. I could feel my cock growing slowly and didn't want it to stand straight up in front of everyone, so I rolled onto my side facing Brianna.

Brianna continued to smile and asked, "What makes you think we want to play with you and Stacy?"

I looked over my shoulder and saw Don still laying on his back with a semi erect penis and Stacy leaning in toward him while they appeared to be in deep conversation.

I turned back to Brianna and said, "Well, by the looks of it, we are all getting along great and you and I are getting turned on at the thought of it."

Brianna snapped her head downward and saw that my 7-inch cock was now completely hard and pointed straight at her. Brianna smiled and quickly turned her head away.

I giggled, "The poker is back."

Brianna laughed, "Apparently so."

I said, "I've been attracted to you for years."

She snapped her head back toward me, "You have?"

"Don is a lucky guy."

I stayed silent waiting for Brianna's next response.

She leaned in quietly, "I've always thought you were cute too."

I just smiled.

Brianna said, "I'm getting overheated. Do you want to go in the pool?"

"I'll meet you there. I can't walk over there until this hard on goes away."

Brianna chuckled, got up off her lounger and walked toward the pool with her drink. I watched her plump ass until she entered the pool, then turned over and watched Don and Stacy in silence for a few minutes. Don finally noticed me and saw that Brianna was no longer laying in her chair.

"Where's Bree?"

I pointed to the pool, which drew his attention toward Brianna. Simultaneously, Stacy gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up. By Stacy's obvious excitement, I took this to mean that Don confirmed that they are in fact swingers.

Stacy spoke up, "Don and I were just discussing plans for tonight. I suggested we have them over for a BBQ some drinks. What do you think?"

I thought to myself, 'pro move.' I responded, "That sounds great!"

My penis was finally back under control, so I grabbed my drink and headed toward the pool. I scanned the pool and saw Brianna sitting on the steps in the deep end. I entered the shallow end and eventually made my way to her after dodging all the naked bodies.

I said, "This is a quiet little spot. Those two made plans for us all to go back to my house for a BBQ after this. Are you okay with that?"

"Sure."

I sarcastically said, "Don't sound so excited."

"Dinner sounds great, but Don and I haven't talked about dating you and Stacy yet. He doesn't know that I told..."

"He already told Stacy."

Brianna said, "Really?"

"Yeah, she gave me the thumbs up. I'm pretty sure he already spilled the beans."