Lovers Once Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Well, that didn't take him long."

I laughed, "It didn't take you long either."

"I know, I know. I'm so bad at keeping secrets."

I laughed and grabbed onto her ankle under the waterline.

Brianna playfully said, "Don't pull me into the water, I don't want to lose my drink."

I said, "I won't, I just wanted to touch you for a minute."

"In all honesty, Don and I have never dated our friends. It's a boundary we set years ago, so I'm not sure it will ever happen."

I released her ankle and took another sip of my drink.

I said, "Well, just know that I'm very interested and I know Stacy is too. Just keep us in mind if you and Don ever change your mind."

Brianna looked across toward Don and Stacy and took a few sips of her drink.

"Don and I want to. We talked about it all week and even roleplayed a little bit."

I know what roleplaying is, but wanted to hear her tell me about it.

"What do you mean by roleplaying?"

She asked, "You don't know what roleplaying is?"

I just smiled without saying a word.

"OK, we thought about you guys all week, while we were in bed."

I smiled, "Was I good?"

Brianna smiled, "Maybe."

"Maybe enough to try the real thing?"

"Maybe."

I asked, "Maybe curious enough to change your friends' rule?"

Brianna said, "Definitely maybe, especially after seeing your poker earlier."

We both laughed so loud that Don and Stacy heard us. They stood up and walked over to us.

I said, "Get in, we are having a great conversation."

Stacy got in and gave me a nice hug and a kiss. The feeling of her naked little body gave me an instant hard on.

I announced, "The poker is back."

Everyone laughed.

Stacy asked, "A simple kiss brought the poker back out?"

"Amongst other things."

Brianna smiled, "The poker showed itself back there on the lounge chair."

Stacy laughed, grabbed my chin and looked me directly in the eye, "You showed her the poker?"

"Her boobs were looking amazing. I couldn't help myself."

Stacy smiled, "That's okay, Don's came out too."

Don said, "What can I say? It's hard to control myself around two beautiful women."

I loudly said, "No pun intended!"

We all laughed and talked for about 20 minutes. We eventually got out of the pool and went back to our lounge chairs. Stacy and I switched back and laid next to each other and enjoyed the sun.

I turned my head to her and quietly said, "Nice move."

She just smiled, "This isn't my first rodeo."

We all enjoyed sunbathing and small talk until I noticed that it was already 5 o'clock. I suggested we head to my house and everyone agreed. We collected our stuff and headed out the gate. Stacy and Brianna hugged while Don and I shook hands. Stacy turned around and immediately gave Don a big hug while I leaned in to Brianna. I gave her a quick hug and took the opportunity to press her beautiful tits into my chest once again.

We all dressed quickly and agreed to meet at my house. On the way home, I realized we needed to stop at the store and get some food. I called Don.

"What's up Cam?"

I said, "Hey, I'll stop by the store and grab some steaks, so we'll be a few minutes behind you. Let yourselves in when you get there. The gate code is 1234."

Don laughed, "Such a difficult passcode to remember!"

I chuckled, "See you in a few."

As we drove toward the grocery store, I asked, "So, how did your conversation with Don go?"

Stacy said, "He noticed my pineapple pendant last week, so it wasn't long until he told me that he and Brianna were interested."

"I've known them for 30 years and never knew, but it only took you 30 seconds to find out."

"We in the lifestyle just have a way of knowing."

I asked, "What else did he have to say?"

"Not much, just a lot of compliments. When I told him that I thought about him all week, his dick got hard."

"And?"

She smiled, "It was really nice."

"Just nice?"

"It was thick, like yours."

I pulled into the grocery store parking lot and parked. I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss and started to exit my truck.

Stacy said, "Wait. You need to tell me about your conversation with Bree."

I said, "She slipped up in less than five minutes and told me that they are swingers."

Stacy laughed, "That wasn't a slip. It's a tactic."

"I'm so new to this shit, I had no idea."

Stacy asked, "What else did you talk about?"

"She told me that they don't date their friends. I told her that you and I would like to take them on a date if they ever change their minds."

Stacy got a huge smile on her face and just looked at me.

I said, "What?"

"Are you sure you haven't done this before? So far, you're really good at this lifestyle thing."

I just smiled and went in the store.

When I returned, Stacy was on the phone with Brianna and finished the conversation as I started my truck.

"What did she have to say?"

"She said they are already in your spa and to hurry home."

I drove out of the parking lot and got home as fast as I could without killing anyone. When we pulled into the driveway, Stacy dashed out of my truck and into the front door. It took me a little longer to grab the steaks and get inside, but when I entered Stacy was already naked and waiting for me by my bedroom door. I threw the steaks in the fridge and started stripping my clothes off as I dashed to my bedroom.

I pushed Stacy backward onto the bed and immediately pulled her knees apart, exposing her beautiful bald vagina. It was a masterpiece and gave me an instant hard on. The thought of us fucking Don and Brianna was obviously on the forefront of her mind because her pussy was already wet and her scent was emanating from between her legs.

She said, "Give me a quickie real fast."

I walked my knees onto the bed and buried my hard shaft into her hungry pussy. I thrust in and out, long stroking her until her face turned red as she let out a loud screech, "I'm cumming so hard!" It only took a few strokes to get her off, so I knew she had been ready for sex all day long. I continued thrusting through her orgasm and was quickly to the point of no return myself. As I felt my orgasm race up from my balls, I buried my shaft deep inside her and let my semen fill her insides.

Stacy laid there for only a few seconds and then jumped up off the bed. She went to the bathroom, so I got up and wiped my cock off with a wash cloth. When Stacy returned to the bedroom, she handed me two beach towels and started walking toward the back door. I followed her and watched her walk outside while I diverted to the refrigerator for beer. When I went outside, Stacy was already in the spa giving Don and Brianna hugs.

I went outside and offered everyone a beer, which they thanked me for. Stacy spun around and sat between Don and Brianna as I stepped down into the spa. I put my beer can out and said, "Here's to discovering things about your friends that you never knew." We all laughed and touched cans. Don said, "Cheers to that!" I sat across from them and had some questions I would hope they would answer.

I said, "Okay, I apparently the cat is out of the bag. You three are members of the lifestyle, but I'm not so I have no idea how any of this works."

Brianna said, "It's really pretty simple, we play with each other's partner. Duh."

I smiled, "No, I mean how did you all get introduced to it."

Don said, "Bree and I were looking into ways to rekindle our sex life and read an article about...."

Bree interrupted, "And we found a club up in Springfield and decided to go."

I asked, "And you went to the club and hooked up?"

"No, not at first. We watched the first couple times and then finally decided to have sex while others watched."

Stacy said, "Oh, I love being watched! Did you enjoy it?"

Bree smiled, "I did. It felt really naughty and I loved it, but Don didn't."

"I felt like I had to put on a performance and got stage fright."

I laughed, "So you started losing your hard on?"

Bree said, "Yes, until one of the ladies saw him struggling and started sucking him off."

I asked, "Did you get jealous?"

"Hell no! I watched and couldn't understand why I was enjoying it so much. We ended up playing with her and her husband that night."

I said, "Sounds like it was an incredible night. So, from that point on you find couples at that club?"

Don said, "To be honest, we mostly go to watch or be watched. We haven't done a full swap with anyone yet. Stacy, how did you get into it?"

Stacy said, "When I was in college, I mentioned to my ex-boyfriend how cute I thought his buddy Luke was. We always fantasized about Luke when we fucked and one day, he said I could hook up with him. So, I did."

Brianna said, "What a good boyfriend!"

We all chuckled.

"And from that point on, we rarely had sex alone. After college, I tried being in serious relationships but was never satisfied. So, I turned to the lifestyle to get my fix."

I asked, "You never found the right guy who was also into the lifestyle?"

"No, I mostly hooked up with couples. I was the girl that every married couple wants to have a threesome with, so it was never a situation where I would meet a single guy."

I asked, "What do you all dislike about the lifestyle?"

Don said, "Pushy people."

Brianna said, "Yes, I agree. Pushy people ruin the vibe sometimes."

Stacy said, "Condoms. Swingers always wear condoms and I hate goddamn condoms!"

I laughed, "Well you don't have to worry baby. I don't have any rubbers."

We all laughed.

Brianna waded through the water and sat next to me. We were now looking across the jacuzzi at Stacy and Don. Don and Stacy started up a conversation, so Brianna and I did too. It felt a little strange sitting naked with my best friend's wife who I had known for 30 years and never thought I'd be talking to about sex.

She put her hand on my thigh and said, "So, how are you feeling after knowing so much about us?"

"I'm very surprised, but also very interested. This lifestyle has always intrigued me."

"Did you lose respect for us now that you know about Don and I?"

I turned to her with a half-smile, "No way. I think it's hot, plus you are one of my frequent fantasies."

"I am?"

I smiled, "Yes....you are. I've always been attracted to you."

"Now I get to ask the question, how was I?"

I paused to pick my words carefully, "Mind blowing. Passionate. Tasty."

"Tasty, huh?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, fucking delicious."

Bree whispered into my ear, "Can I kiss you?"

I looked over and saw Don and Stacy still deep in conversation, so I leaned in and we kissed for the first time. It was a soft, simple peck on the lips but Brianna and I were now connected to each other in more ways than just one.

With our faces still close to each other, I said, "That was nice."

She continued to smile as she found my cock under the water. She softly wrapped her hand around my growing shaft and held a moderate grip on it while it continued to harden in her hand.

She whispered, "Oooh, it's getting harder."

"What do you expect? Just looking at you gives me a woody and now you're touching it."

We looked over and saw Don sitting up with his head laid back. Stacy was turned toward him with both hands below the waterline. It was apparent she was giving him a hand job too and he was enjoying every second of it. She looked over at us and got a huge smile on her face and continued without skipping a beat.

I playfully said, "Wow, it takes two hands huh? I'm feeling a little inadequate."

We all laughed.

I was horny as hell and wanted to get Brianna alone, so I asked, "Do you two mind if Bree and I go inside and get the food ready?"

Stacy still had both hands under the water as they looked over and both smiled. I took that as approval and grabbed our beers. Brianna walked up and out of the spa with me in tow while Don and Stacy watched me exit the spa with a raging hard on. I looked back and both had huge smiles on their faces. I turned toward them to give them a good look at my hard cock and then followed Brianna.

As we approached the back door, the view of Bree's plump ass kept my cock at full staff. When we entered the kitchen, I set the beers on the counter and turned around. Brianna and I locked lips, kissing passionately while our naked bodies collided. I reached down and repositioned my hard cock, allowing our bodies to smoosh together even closer. I pulled her body into mine, the sensation of her silky skin and soft body felt so delicious. Our naked bodies mending together was such an incredible feeling and experiencing an intimate moment with her was better than I could have ever fantasized about.

I moved my right hand down and took her left tit into my hand for the first time. She let out a small moan, obviously enjoying the feeling of a new man holding her full-sized breast. She put her hand down onto my cock and slowly pulled on it with a reverse grip while we continued kissing.

I was turned on and feeling so naughty at this point, all I wanted to do was taste her. I was nervous to take the next step, but I had fantasized about Brianna so many times and was ready for this moment. My desire to explore this beautiful woman with my mouth gave me more courage to push forward, and desire turned into need.

Now was the time and decided to see what her reaction would be, so I moved my hand off her breast and repositioned both hands to her soft ass cheeks. I walked her backward and lifted her onto the kitchen countertop. I stepped between her legs and moved my head downward. I pushed her knees completely apart and got a full view of her beautiful vagina for the first time.

Brianna's clit was small but she had incredible puffy lips with a small amount of labia showing. It looked so delicious! I moved my mouth close and looked up to see her looking down, just as eager to share her pussy with me as I was ready to devour it. I stuck my tongue out to tease her, but she aggressively grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her crotch with authority.

As my tongue split her labia and slid into her pussy, my taste buds lit up instantly. Her pussy was already wet and producing enough fluid to splash onto my tongue. I quickly sucked her little clit between my lips and heard her let out a little screech when I did. I had confirmation of her sweet spot and concentrated on sucking and licking her clit while she continued her audible enjoyment of my efforts.

"Holy shit!"

I picked up my attack on her pussy and sucked the entire thing into my mouth, labia and all. Brianna cried out even more, so I slid 2 fingers past her puffy lips and deep into her wet vagina. I hooked my fingers and slid them out just enough to find her g-spot.

She cried out even louder, "Oh my God, I love your mouth!"

I started softly massaging her g-spot and continued sucking her clit. Her cunt was now producing even more fluid. Brianna's taste was much different than Stacy and I was enjoying the clear difference between the two.

Brianna's lower half began to vibrate and it wasn't long until I felt her body release. I knew she was close to an orgasm and I wanted nothing more at this point than to hear Don's wife cum. I kept my rhythm consistent and only needed about another minute until she forcefully pulled my head in and ground her sweet pussy into my mouth.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum!"

Her juices started becoming even more prominent as her legs began to vibrate again. I could hear her sucking air between her teeth and knew I had her at the point of no return. My rhythm remained constant, waiting for her to submit to my mouth. She let out a loud growl and held my face between her legs as her orgasm hit. Her juices spilled out of her cunt and my mouth began filling up. Her gift was so delicious and I was in complete bliss as I drank most of it just to keep up with the flow.

Brianna thought she was done, but when her body relaxed, I found her g-spot again and began rubbing it. I wanted her to remember this moment, but more importantly I didn't want to stop tasting this incredible pussy.

"Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum again!"

Within 30 seconds, her growling started up again and she was cumming in my mouth for the second time in under a minute. As her orgasm subsided, she pulled my face away from her crotch and slithered off the countertop. I felt a major sense of accomplishment and stood up to greet her.

Brianna's face was flush red and sweat was visible on her forehead. She smiled in amazement and we passionately locked lips. Brianna broke off the kiss, went to her knees and moved her face toward my hard cock which was now dripping with pre-cum. Her mouth opened and I watched my cock head part her lips as she took me into her throat. She wrapped her left hand around my thick shaft and began sucking my cock slowly, passionately sliding her grip up and down my length.

As I watched her, all I could think about was what a special moment in my life this was, receiving a blow job from my best friend's wife without any guilt. Brianna continued slow, moderate and calculated movements on my cock which was the perfect rhythm for my liking. The feeling of her warm mouth and soft hand working in unison was so intense, and watching the wedding ring on her finger added to the excitement.

"You suck a great cock baby."

She continued her perfect technique without acknowledging. I felt so incredibly lucky as I watched her beautiful face make love to my cock. I can't remember being this naughty in such a long time, which sent a jolt through my body. My orgasm quickly became imminent and I called out my first warning.

"Oh baby, you're gonna make me cum."

Bree continued sucking my cock with perfection and my orgasm continued to build, "Here it comes!"

She was unphased and continued her incredible technique. My cock began to undulate uncontrollably and my orgasm race up my cock shaft like a raging bull.

"Get ready!"

Brianna remained composed but paused briefly as the first volley shot into her throat. She held her mouth on my cock head and slowly stroked my shaft while I filled her mouth full of my semen. She continuously stroked me until every drop exited my cock and then sucked on my sensitive cock head until I gave up and instinctively popped it out of her mouth. Brianna stood up with a smile on her face and swallowed my load while I watched.

We embraced and held each other. As I held her in my arms, I felt so honored to be afforded the opportunity to care for my best friend's wife in such a way. We had both shared our juices with each other and we couldn't have felt a more intense sense of deep friendship for each other. After about 5 minutes, we softly broke off our hug and kissed again.

I said, "You are so amazing Bree. Thank you for trusting me."

She smiled, "We didn't get much food prepared, did we?"

We gave each other a quick kiss and I grabbed 4 beers out of the refrigerator. We walked out to the backyard and were surprised when Don and Stacy weren't in the jacuzzi. I figured they had gone to find a quiet place like we had just done and didn't feel the need to go find them. Brianna and I got back in the spa and opened our beers.

I said, "I feel such a release of pent-up nervousness."

Brianna said, "I've wanted to release that sexual energy with you for so long."

All nervousness between the two of us was completely gone and our conversation went on without any awkwardness. She told me then that while Stacy and I were at the store, she and Don agreed to take their relationship to the next level.

I got a huge smile on my face and asked, "So, we are the chosen ones?"

She just nodded her head, "We finally found the right couple."

"I feel honored."

She said, "And I'm sure Stacy is reaping the benefits right now."