Lovers Once Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Are you okay with that?"

"He was adamant that you and Stacy are the right couple, and I agreed. So, I feel nothing but love and happiness for Don right now."

Brianna stayed quiet for a few minutes, so I pulled her in and put my arm around her. She leaned back into my chest and I felt her body relax.

She quietly said, "I've always felt uneasy with the other couples we've dated, but I have such a sense of comfort and safety with you."

I said, "Maybe it's because we have known each other so long."

She looked up at me and smiled, "Probably. It feels different this time."

I leaned down and gave her a kiss, "And now I can look at your tits without sneaking peeks."

She said, "And now you can poke me whenever I want, voluntarily."

We both laughed.

Right about then, we heard noises behind us and both turned toward the house. We saw Don and Stacy walking out the back door and giggling as they walked toward us. As they got closer, I noticed they both had a glow about them and were smiling as they entered the spa.

Don asked, "How are you guys doing?"

I said, "Great!"

Stacy sat down next to me and Brianna moved across to Don. I welcomed Stacy back with a big kiss and a pinch of her nipple. It was nice having Stacy back with me and Brianna was obviously excited to see Don as she snuggled up to him almost instantly. Don had a bottle of whiskey in his hand and offered everyone a swig.

I said, "Hey, that's my Blanton's!"

He laughed, "Yeah, I found it in your cupboard."

"That stuff isn't cheap, but I guess there's no better friends to share it with."

Don passed the bottle around and we all drank from it. Blanton's is probably the best whiskey I've ever had and was happy to see everyone enjoying it.

Stacy looked around at everyone and asked, "So, are we all feeling good?"

Brianna looked over and said, "Girl, you never told me about Cam's talents!"

Stacy laughed, "He is a master of many talents."

Bree looked at me, "Ooooh, I might have to investigate more later."

We all laughed.

Stacy reached under the water and felt my soft cock, "Oh man, she really took the life out of you."

I said, "She's very talented too."

Bree looked at Don and asked, "So?"

Don smiled, "Stacy took the life out of me too."

We all smiled.

I was hoping Don's remark meant they had sex and interestingly, it made me even hotter for Stacy. I leaned in and gave Stacy another kiss, but she pulled me back in and we made out passionately. When we broke off the kiss, I looked over and saw Don and Brianna making out as well.

Stacy whispered, "I want to watch you kiss Bree."

I moved across the water and asked if I could interrupt. Don broke off their kiss and smiled.

"May I kiss Brianna again?"

Don said, "Please do."

Brianna answered by wrapping her hand around the back of my neck and leaning in for a kiss. I scooped her up, swung around and sat down. She was now straddling my lap and we instantly locked lips and started kissing aggressively while Don sat right next to us. I moved my hand down and found her pussy as smacking sounds filled the air.

Brianna let out a loud moan the instant my two fingers penetrated her. I pushed them inside her and found her g-spot once again. She moaned even louder and began grinding on my hand as I rubbed her into spasms. She put her forehead to mine while continuing to grind on my hand.

"Oh yeah, keep going."

Nobody has ever watched me have sex, let alone with my buddy's wife while he and my girlfriend watched. The taboo nature of this, along with having my first audience was so exhilarating and I didn't want this moment to stop. Unfortunately, Brianna's hips started moving at a faster rate and I knew she was working her way to another orgasm.

"Oh my God! Don't stop!"

I continued to finger blast her as requested and not even a minute later, Brianna let out her signature growl and came with my fingers still buried inside her. When her orgasm subsided, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and gave Brianna another quick kiss. She moved off my lap and sat back down on the other side of Don. Don had a huge smile on his face and immediately started kissing Brianna the way I had just kissed her.

Stacy said, "God, that is such a turn on."

Don said, "Tell me about it!"

It was about 7 o'clock now. After giving Don and Stacy a show, I asked if anyone else has worked up an appetite yet. Everyone agreed that they were ready to eat, so I got out of the jacuzzi and started walking toward the house. I didn't realize it, but Stacy was following. As I opened the back door, Stacy said, "I'll help you barbeque."

While Stacy and I pulled the food out of the refrigerator, she casually said, "So how was your first time as a member of the lifestyle?"

I smiled, "Great. I mean, we just gave each other head."

Stacy seemed surprised, "You didn't fuck her?"

"No. We made each other cum and that was it."

Stacy laughed, "But we've been anointed."

I smiled, "I didn't know that until after we were already back in the jacuzzi."

We didn't say much for a few minutes as I continued unpacking the steaks and Stacy started cutting up some vegetables, but we kept catching eye contact with each other. The thought of her being fucked by Don was exciting, but I hadn't confirmed it. Eventually, my curiosity got the best of me.

"So, was he everything you expected?"

Stacy said, "He was quite the gentleman."

"Reluctant?"

"Reluctant in the beginning. It was his first time, so I took control."

That was enough confirmation for me! Just knowing that my best friend has been inside my girlfriend started getting me excited and my cock started rising, but it was hidden behind the kitchen counter.

I said, "Tell me more."

Stacy asked, "What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

Stacy smiled, "Once he started fucking me, he showed good skills."

I could feel the excitement build even more and my heart started beating through my chest. I was now completely rock hard and wanted to hear more.

"Is he a good fuck?"

"Let's just say, he made me cum."

I continued my questioning, "Did he....."

She interrupted, "Multiple times."

I was now crawling out of my skin with lust and wanted to fuck Stacy so badly.

Stacy asked, "How do you feel about that?"

I smiled across at her and walked around the counter so she could see my throbbing cock.

Stacy laughed, "You really are a swinger at heart."

I said, "They are still in the jacuzzi, let's go fuck really quick."

Stacy laughed, "No."

Stacy is always ready to have sex, so I was a little surprised at her denial.

"Why not?"

Stacy said, "Because I want you to fuck Bree."

"But I want you, right now."

Stacy said, "It's swinger code. I hook up with Don and you hook up with Bree. You haven't fucked her yet."

I stayed silent.

Stacy said, "We are already dipping into the whiskey, so I'm sure they'll be staying the night. You'll have your chance."

I smiled at her as my mind began thinking of scenarios. I looked outside and saw Brianna take another swig of the whiskey.

I said, "Let's just keep them drinking and see if she wants to stay in the guest bedroom with me."

Stacy smiled, "You are a fast learner."

I took the steaks out back, fired up the barbeque and watched Don and Brianna fuck in my jacuzzi while I cooked. It was an incredible sight to see and I tried to visualize how he fucked Stacy. Don and Brianna have been together since middle school, so it was giving me goosebumps at how amazing it must have been for him to fuck another woman for the first time, ever. I was extremely proud to be the one to give him that gift. It wasn't long until I heard them both cum and just smiled as I thought about how my sex life just went from zero to one hundred in a matter of a couple weeks.

When the steaks were done, I called over to them and let them know dinner is ready. I took the meat inside and saw that Stacy was no longer naked. She looked absolutely amazing wearing a shirt and some of her panties, but I was a little curious as to why she was dressed.

I said, "I thought we were nudist swingers now."

Stacy said we should wear clothes while we eat dinner, so I went into my bedroom and threw on a t-shirt and some basketball shorts. When I came out of the bedroom, Don and Brianna were walking in the back door with towels wrapped around their bodies. They were talking very loud, so it was apparent that they were on their way to being drunk. Don went back outside, grabbed his backpack and they disappeared into my spare bedroom. They resurfaced a few minutes later, fully dressed and ready to eat.

Everyone grabbed a plate and served themselves from the food I had just made. We all sat down at the dining room table and started to eat.

I smiled and said, "I appreciate the little show you two gave me while I was cooking."

Don said, "Hold that thought" as he bolted out to the backyard. He returned with my bottle of Blanton's and set it down on the table. I got up, grabbed 4 shot glasses from the cabinet and put them on the table for us to use. Don poured whiskey in the glasses and held one up for a toast. We picked up our glasses and held them up toward the middle of the table.

Don said, "Here's to spending an incredible day with friends and discovering new adventures."

We all clinked our glasses and took a shot. It was entertaining watching Brianna and Stacy wince as they swallowed their shot.

I laughed, "That's some smooth, premium bourbon right there."

Stacy said, "Yeah, about as smooth as broken glass!"

We all laughed. I got back up and grabbed 4 rock glasses with ice and brought them back to the table. I poured each of us a small glass and explained that this is a sipping drink and shouldn't be shot anyway.

Brianna asked, "So, I've had an incredible day. How about everyone else?"

I just smiled at her across the table.

There was a short pause, so I answered first. All I can say is, "Delicious."

Brianna said, "Yes, this food is delicious."

"No, you taste delicious."

Don chimed in, "Yeah she does."

Brianna's cheeks got flush with embarrassment, "Well, thank you."

Stacy said, "I feel left out. I'm the only one here that hasn't tasted this mysterious pussy."

Brianna said, "Well, if you continue being a good girl."

Stacy replied, "I'm always a good girl."

We all continued drinking bourbon as our conversation shifted to non-sexual topics. Don switched back to taking shots and Brianna kept right up there with him. Of course, I had to partake as well and couldn't let them drink all my good bourbon alone. Stacy decided she isn't much of a whiskey drinker and switched back to beer.

It felt so nice having this new angle on our friendship and just hoped it wouldn't sour my longtime friendship with Don and Brianna. When we were all done eating, Brianna and Stacy volunteered to wash the dishes. Don and I sat at the counter and watched them as they worked. I hadn't had that much bourbon in a long time and definitely felt a buzz hit me while we talked.

The next morning, I woke up to find Brianna lying in bed with me. Her head was cradled in my armpit and she was wearing one of my t-shirts and a big smile as she looked up at me. As my senses came into focus, I realized we were in my guest bedroom, which added even more to the confusion.

She said, "Good morning."

In a rough voice, I replied, "Good morning."

I didn't remember much of what happened after dinner and I certainly don't remember going to bed with Brianna.

She said, "I'm sorry I fell asleep. That whiskey really got to me."

"I don't remember much after dinner." I asked, "How are you doing? Do you have a headache?"

"No, I feel good now."

I laid there quiet as she put her arm across my chest and pulled her body into mine.

She rhetorically asked, "You know I don't get to play like that very often?"

"I'm not sure what happened. Did I make a fool of myself?"

She giggled, "No, you just brought me to bed but I must've fallen asleep."

Now I was really confused. I smiled and pretended to remember parts of the night, but I couldn't. The whiskey must've made me black out.

I ran my fingers through her hair and confessed, "Bree, I must have blacked out. I don't remember anything after dinner."

She smiled, "You don't remember anything?"

"No, I'm sorry. Will you fill me in?"

"After we all ate, we all went to your couch and finished your bottle of whiskey. You couldn't keep your hands off me, so Stacy suggested we take it to the guest bedroom. You pretty much attacked me and made me cum with your mouth, again."

I asked, "Did we have sex?"

"No, I think we both fell asleep."

I just smiled as she grabbed my hand and guided it onto her breast. I ran my palm around her breast until I was cradling her tit in my hand. She reached down and pulled the shirt up, exposing her bare breast to me. Her warm, silky tit felt so amazing in my hand. I found her nipple and softly pinched it between my thumb and forefinger.

Brianna continued to smile, "Can I make it up to you?"

I just smiled as she moved up and put her face to mine.

I started to say, "How are...."

Brianna began kissing me passionately. The smell on her breath was a combination of dick and whiskey, but I knew my breath couldn't be any better. Waking up with Brianna in my bed was such a naughty surprise and making out with her quickly brought my cock to full staff.

She reached under the blanket and softly wrapped her hand around my hard shaft and whispered, "Shhhhh....just relax."

She repositioned her body and lowered her mouth onto my penis. The feeling of her soft lips slide down my shaft was mind blowing. She continued downward until I felt the tip of my penis touch the back of her throat and then she paused for a moment. The sensation of completely filling her throat was incredible. She moved her lips back up to my cock head and then put my entire length back into her throat once again.

"Oh my God baby. You suck my dick so good."

She slid her mouth back to my cock head and took me out of her mouth. I threw her onto the bed face down and slapped her thick ass cheeks a couple times.

"Oh, you're a naughty boy. I love that."

I moved behind Brianna and gazed at her gorgeous ass momentarily. Her full ass cheeks looked so plump with her legs together, but still gave me a small glimpse of her pussy from behind. This was my real first chance to make love to Don's wife and I was ready to fulfill my promise to Stacy.

To test the water, I reached down and placed the tip of my cock between Brianna's puffy lips. To my excitement, Brianna arched her lower back which I took as an invitation. Her body jerked ever so slightly as my cock head entered her and I watched Bree's hands dig into the sheets as I slowly pushed my shaft inside her. The deeper I went, the more her wet insides wrapped around my length like a warm blanket.

Bree said, "Oh, you feel good."

I moved forward, put my chest on her back and kissed her on the side of her face and whispered, "Are you okay?"

She smiled and looked back at me as much as she could, "Mmmmm hmmmm. I am now."

I started slowly thrusting my hips, enjoying the sensation as my cock slowly explored her birth canal. She pushed her ass back into my cock a few times, which told me she approved. I could feel her struggle to spread her legs apart, so I pulled out and let her reposition. As she pushed up and went to her knees, the view of her perfectly proportioned pussy and little pink asshole came into view. When she walked her knees out to her sides, I drooled at the sight of her pussy opening up ever so slightly.

She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Now I'm ready."

I moved up to her gorgeous gaping pussy and aggressively pushed all of my cock back inside her in one fast shot. She let out a squeal and pushed her forehead into the mattress the instant I hit full depth. Her pussy was loose and noticeably sloppier than Stacy's, which was even more of a turn on at this point. I gripped her hips and started off slow, but my thrusts picked up speed until my pelvis slammed into her ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!"

I was now at full speed as slapping sounds rang out every time I crashed into her. Her cheeks rippled on every collision and her wet pussy felt like it was becoming even wetter. Brianna made screeching noises I had never heard before which told me I was probably doing everything right. My shaft thrust in and out of her, over and over as I pounded her liberated cunt.

My leg muscles began to tighten up, so I slowed my thrusts. I pushed in deep and then pulled out, giving my legs time to recover. I took this moment to enjoy this amazing opportunity while I looked down and watched my cock penetrate my longtime friend. It was an emotion I can't explain and the feeling of sliding in and out of Brianna's warm, slipshod cunt gave me a type of appreciation for both Don and Brianna that I had never had before.

Brianna quietly said, "I love the way you fuck me."

This was definitely something I never thought I'd hear come out of Brianna's mouth and it almost made me come right then.

I said, "This is a dream come true" as I continued to slowly long stroke her.

She said, "I'm glad you finally decided to fuck me."

I pulled out of Brianna and watched her cunt barely rebound. Her pussy was definitely the loosest I'd ever had, but surprisingly it was a huge turn on. I felt so close to her at this moment and wanted to make love to her the way she deserved, so I pulled the t-shirt over her head, threw it on the floor and asked her to flip over and lay on her back.

Her beautiful naked body looked so delicious as she turned over. She spread her legs, giving all of herself to me. As I moved between her legs, she reached down and guided my cock into her hole, then reached behind me and grabbed my ass cheeks as I pushed deep inside and her head rolled back onto the bed the moment I reached full depth.

"Make love to me."

I leaned forward, slowly pumping her pussy as we kissed. I broke off the kiss and increased my pace. Brianna's fingers dug harder into my ass cheeks the more I fucked her. I slowly pushed deep into her cunt and quickly pulled outward, a technique that always seems to please. I continued over and over again, her growling marked her approval.

Brianna's enjoyment gave me confidence and I continued making love to her with everything I had. Her body soon began to vibrate, so I pulled her legs up and pinned her knees behind her ears. I pushed my cock inside her as deep as I could and watched her eyes roll back into her head.

She softly said, "Baby, you're gonna make me cum."

I wanted nothing more than to make Brianna cum again, so I increased my pace even more and glanced down to see my shaft covered in Brianna's white, frothy fluids. I was now pounding her pussy, our pelvises colliding as I continued to push deep inside her.

Brianna cried out, "You fuck me so good."

I felt the switch flip and my balls tighten up when she said that. She reached down and started rubbing her clit while I continuously crashed into her sloppy hole. This was more than I could handle and my orgasm was now knocking on the door, but I continued my assault on her pussy.

She screamed out, "Cum with me!"

Right then, my peripheral vision caught something moving in the room. I looked over to see Stacy standing in the doorway with a huge smile on her face and her hand inside her panties, watching us fuck. My girlfriend watching me fuck my friend's wife was more than I could take but I kept up my pace.

Brianna and I growled together as our orgasms were about to collide.

I said, "I'm about to cum."

Brianna yelled, "I'm ready!"

I immediately started dumping my load inside her gaping vagina as she yelled out again. My pace remained steady as my cock sprayed the inside of her guts and her yells turned into a constant scream. Our mixed fluids began pouring out of Brianna's cunt, down my balls and down onto the bed. Brianna's orgasm continued and showed no signs of letting up. I continued to punish her loose pussy until she cried out and came for a second time. Brianna's breathing became labored and she appeared to physically tap out.