Love's Awakening - Prologue

Story Info
Angela and Caleb have some morning fun.
1.6k words
4.57
2.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Caleb and I started dating, my entire morning routine changed. What was once simply getting, brewing coffee and getting ready for the day turned into staying in bed and texting Caleb until the last possible moment. Or when we spent the night together, which was practically every weekend since we started dating, my routine would turn to teasing him until we ended up hot and sweaty after another lovemaking session.

This morning was no different for us. It was at my place this time, the mid-February sun was beginning to shine through my windows earlier and earlier every week, and the wind chimes outside could be heard singing in the breeze. But most importantly, Caleb's arms were wrapped around me, his hand in my shirt and resting lazily on my stomach. It was cute, and I loved cuddling with him. Hell, it had only been a month since our first night together, the night of the Christmas work party, and I loved practically everything about this man.

But only one thing was on my mind as I slowly woke up. His morning wood currently poking me in the butt. His heavy, long, breathing indicated he was still asleep, but he was a light sleeper I learned, and I knew just how to wake him up. In the month since we began, I learned what got him going fast, and knew how to make him squirm. I was a fast learner, I am a teacher after all, and I knew how to drive him insane. Unfortunately, he knew exactly what to do to drive me insane too, to the point where I was begging for his cock.

The mornings were my time to shine though. A time where I could dictate things and take charge. I loved our back and forth when it came to the bedroom, it was exciting. He was exciting, and so was his not-so-little friend. With a smile, I rubbed my barefoot against his foot, our legs currently intertwined and crossed with each other. There was no response from him.

Perfect. He was generally easy to wake up, like me, but the two of us had been up pretty late the night before and he clearly was more exhausted than I was. Keeping my eyes closed, I ran my hand over his hand resting on my stomach and interlaced our fingers. I moved his hand slowly up my smooth skin until he was cupping one of my breasts. Like a puppet, I squeezed his hand against my breast and he offered no resistance.

I felt his cock twitch against me through his underwear and my own panties began to grow damp. My nipple stiffened against his palm as I continued to cause him to play with it, and I slowly began grinding my butt against his straining erection. I felt him shift behind me and smiled, he was awake and it was finally time to move forward.

Despite him still laying there as if he was asleep, I let go of his hand and he kept a firm grip on my breasts. I let out a moan as he squeezed them both and reached my own hand back to feel him. He pressed his hips into mine, his cock struggling to break free of its fabric prison. My own sex quivered, hungry for Caleb and all he had to offer. After a few agonizing moments of grinding against each other, I finally let him feel what he was silently begging for.

I tucked my fingers underneath his underwear and pulled it down. His hand mirrored mine, moving away from my breasts and down to my own hips. As I slid his underwear down, he pulled my panties to the side. I felt his cock spring free and smack against my butt. I giggled softly and finally rolled onto to my back. I didn't even have to speak a word, we had done this plenty of times before and after a month, our non-verbals were easy to understand.

A simple squeeze of his arm, and Caleb was rolling over on top of me, sleepy eyed and sluggish. His primal urge taking control. I loved it. Knowing that this man wanted me so badly that he would wake up just for it. Though to be honest, it was definitely mutual. I loved sex with Caleb at any time, morning, day or night. But there was something about the morning time that just got me going more than anything. There was no thinking, no thoughts of our day, no unneccesary moments. It was lovemaking in its purest form.

I spread my legs for him, my feet rubbing the back of his feet as he lined his cock up with my entrance. A soft gasp escaped my lips as he slid in completely. My walls immediately stretched to accommodate him and my juices greeted his member by coating it. As always, just being filled with him was heaven. Caleb, and everything about the man, was my drug of choice, and I was incredibly addicted.

He groaned into my neck as he began to thrust into me. His movements were slow, methodical, like he was trying to touch me with every inch of his member. More moans escaped my mouth, soft and heavy breaths filled the air, and my hands wrapped around his body. His eyes stared into mine, wanting, his look that of a man desperate to use me, and I stared back with the same exact look. I could never say no to

him, even with me teasing him awake. I think that's why we worked so well together, because I wanted to please him just as much as he wanted to please me.

I gave him a silent nod and he closed his eyes again before picking up the pace. Our breathing grew even heavier, and out mouths met for the first kiss of the morning. I moaned into his kiss as I felt his cock hit my walls harder. Our tongues lashed out in a familiar dance, tasting each other. My fingers squeezed his arms and he slid one hand under my thigh. He broke the kiss and I stared at him with lust-filled eyes as he lifted one leg up and held it over his shoulder.

He was completely awake now, and I smiled up at him as he continued to slide into me. His thrusting grew harder, causing the bed to rock and my whole body to bounce with him. He gripped onto my propped up leg with both hands like it was a pole, his hips slapped against mine with enough force to push the covers off his back. His lips kissed my ankle as he rammed into me, his mushroom head brushing against that sweet spot inside me.

I felt my orgasm explode within my core. I moaned loudly, my hands gripping the bed sheets tight. He continued to slide in and out of me at a fast pace, causing my brain to overload with pleasure. The wave of bliss travelled throughout my whole body, my toes curled and my back arched up in an attempt to meet him. The squelch of my juices flowing out and coating him grew louder with each thrust. At the same time, his own moans and blissful groans grew louder.

He let my leg go and moved his hands to my hips. He lifted me up slightly by my butt and I wrapped his legs around his waist. He was close, I could feel his cock twitching inside me as he continued to plow into me. My moans continued to bounce off the walls and the bed continued to shake. My hands reached out and grazed his sides, my nails scratching him softly. Our eyes locked once more and I gave him one last non-verbal.

Fill me up.

It was always going to be that way for me. I loved the feeling of his seed spurting into me. Ever since the first night we made love in his car, I wouldn't have it any other way. I had since made sure to get on birth control to keep it up as long as possible. We hadn't yet talked about children, even with my strong feelings towards him I knew it was way too early for that talk. So I made sure to do the responsible thing. Besides, he loved cumming inside me as much as I loved it.

His pace picked up to the point where it was just a rapid flurry of hard thrusts. He let out one last, loud groan to accompany my moaning and slammed into me for the last time. He held his cock inside me and I cooed with content as I felt him explode. Rope after rope coated my walls and I felt him quiver. He let go of my hips and I immediately pulled his body down onto mine.

We embraced each other tightly, my arms and legs wrapped around his body as I milked his cock for every last drop. He wrapped his arms around my body and buried his face into my neck. Our post-sex cuddle was almost as great as the sex itself, even with his body on top of me. Once his cock stopped twitching inside me, and my walla stopped clamping down on it, I slowly rubbed his back with my fingernails and I kissed his bearded cheek.

His cock finally slipped out of me and I quickly readjusted my panties so that I didn't leak out onto the bed. Caleb finally rolled off and laid on his back. I followed his body, laying my head on his chest. It was another great start to my day. But every day I woke up with Caleb was great. Fortunately, there were still many more great starts to come.