Love's Homecoming: Oscar and Rachel

Story Info
Oscar comes home to his wife after a long day at work.
1.7k words
4.42
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was pressed against the backrest of my seat, my hands resting on the steering wheel. I was burnt out. For the last two weeks, I left my office no earlier than midnight. For the first time in what felt like an eternity, I felt relaxed. I let out a sigh of relief. The project had finally concluded.

It was rewarding to see the fruits of my labour, but at what cost? My dear wife hadn't seen me since the project began. I came home after she was asleep, and left before she woke. I missed her so much, and couldn't wait to go home and have dinner with my wife. I picked up my phone to leave her a voice note.

"Baby, I'll be home in about thirty minutes. I'm so sorry about the last two weeks. Let's head out for a nice dinner. I miss you so much." I clicked send and put my car into 'drive'.

My phone began ringing as I turned out from the car park onto the main road. Rachel's name was on the centre screen. I clicked on the handset button on my steering wheel, answering the call.

"Hey, baby."

"Looks like I finally got my husband to myself for the night." Rachel purred into the phone.

"You have me for the next couple of days, sweetheart. My team agreed we needed a break. We have the next week off." I blurted out. Damn it, I wasn't supposed to tell her that.

"My oh my. Guess you missed me that much, huh." She giggled.

"Guess you'll find out how much I missed you when I get home then." I caught my smile in the rearview mirror. I love this woman.

"Then I'll get started on dinner. And once we're done, you can show me what I've been missing out on, tiger." She said, this time moaning the word 'tiger' so seductively, I could feel the blood rushing between my legs.

The moment she ended the call, I switched my car to sport mode, pulling on my paddle shifters as I picked up speed down the highway.

Twenty minutes later, I opened up the front door to our flat. The lights in the living room were dimmed, and some slow RnB was playing on our speakers. I placed my laptop bag, car keys, and phone on the shelf beside the door, and made my way through the entrance. Rachel was sitting at the bar styled counter that joined our living room and kitchen, scrolling on her phone.

She was wearing my Bullet For My Valentine t-shirt, which had ridden up her lower back since she had to climb up on the bar stool, her laced pink panties visible through the gap in the backrest. I hugged her from behind, giving her kisses on the back of her neck.

"Mmmm, finally someone remembers me." She purred, goosebumps forming on her skin.

"Oh darling," I kissed right behind her ear, "How could I ever stay apart from you?"

I grabbed her chair and spun her around, now bringing us face-to-face with one another. Her eyes were dreamy as she stared at me, reaching out for my tie with the kind of hunger I'd seen when we started dating a few years ago. She pulled me in and caught my face in her hands, sealing me in a kiss that burned with passion.

She moaned into my lips as I softly bit hers, relishing the taste of her peach flavoured lip balm. I could feel the heat radiating between her legs through my pants and boxers. She threw her hands around my shoulders, needily probing into my mouth with her tongue. She was pushing all the right buttons, I could feel myself getting harder by the second.

I slid my hands down her back, making my way down to her ass as I grabbed it. I couldn't feel the trace of a bra, which meant one less thing that I'd have to take off. She knew what I was hinting at, and wrapped her legs around me. Her crotch now pressed firmly against my throbbing bulge.

I carried her to our couch on the other side of the living room. With each step I took, I felt her hips buck slightly as I gave her wet kisses down the sides of her neck. She moaned melodies into my ears, her fingers intertwined in my hair. I set her down softly on the couch as she pulled me in closer.

I found myself grinding against her as we continued kissing. I trailed down kisses along her neck and collarbone, before kneeling on the floor. As I looked up from between her legs, I caught a glimpse of her eyes again. They were drunk from our kisses, ready and needy for more. I kissed the insides of her thighs softly and hooked her panties with my finger as I slid them away from her slit.

If the wet spot on her panties wasn't enough of a giveaway, her pussy was glistening from how wet she was. A thin trail of her juices connected her panties and her opening. It was too tempting for me to even think about resisting. I braced her by grabbing her thighs and gave her a soft lick from her lips to her clit.

"Baby... Fuck... Don't tease me like that, baby..." She cried out, whimpering each time my tongue made contact with her clit. I wanted her to feel good. I slid my index finger up and down her slit a couple of times before slowly pushing it into her as my tongue flicked her clit. She tensed up, her pussy throbbing on my fingers as I slid in and out of her with ease.

I hadn't even reached 20 strokes of my finger when I felt her inner walls contracting. She grabbed my hair with her fingers, pushing me just a little gentler into her sacred space as her orgasm washed over her in a powerful wave.

"Fuck... I hate you so much..." She panted, shooting me a smile of frustration. She had a plan in her head. I'd seen that smile before. She was definitely going to get me back.

She gently pushed me away and got up from the couch. As I rose to my feet, she grabbed me by my tie again, this time pulling it off entirely as she stood in front of me. She undid the top two buttons of my shirt and dropped to her knees as she released the catch of my belt. In one motion, she pulled both my pants and my boxers to my ankles. Pushing me backwards onto the couch as she pulled them entirely off and threw them to the side.

"Now, it's time for me to have some fun, tiger..." She smirked as she straddled me, leaning her arms against the couch.

"No fair! When's my turn?" I protested.

"Oh, I've got something better than that in store for you." She moaned into my ears as she bit my earlobe.

She kissed the sides of my neck, making me melt like butter. Reaching down with one hand, she pointed my cock straight upwards. I felt her wetness against the underside of my shaft as she ground herself against me. Her attack on my neck and collarbone was relentless, each kiss getting wetter and wetter as she left a trail of hickeys on my skin.

The final straw for me was when she licked the outside of my ear before sticking her tongue into it. I let out a guttural moan, so high on the pleasure that I felt almost giddy. She giggled as she looked me in the eyes. The smile on her face said it all. She wanted to drive me crazy and boy, she was getting close.

At that point, I could barely think straight. I grabbed her ass with my left hand and supported her lower back with my right as I lifted her higher. She squeaked in excitement as she felt the tip of my cock nestled against her panty clad pussy. I slid her panties to the side and lined myself with her slit. With one slow thrust, I buried myself deep in her.

She gasped as she felt me fill her with my hard member, and buried her face in my neck as she clenched the hair on the back of my head. Her eyes rolled back slightly as she felt me fill her up entirely. It felt like she was made perfectly for my cock.

She slowly started moving, riding me as I reached her depths. With each stroke, I felt her tightening against me. I put my hands on her waist, helping her rise up higher, before pulling her down. The sound of her cheeks clapping against my thighs drowned out the music that was playing.

I felt her get more needy as she started speeding up, now grinding herself on my cock faster as she tried to hasten her orgasm. The head of my cock was nestled so deep within her that I felt her walls coaxing me to cum. She began sucking on my earlobe again as she whispered.

"Do it, baby. Fill me with your cum. I've missed you inside me so much. I want every last drop deep in me, baby." She encouraged me, still relentless in her riding. The sound of her ass bouncing against my thighs was now drowning out the music in the background.

"Fuck, baby... I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum...." I moaned into her era, gripping her waist harder as I felt my cum spraying deep into her.

The feeling of me cumming in her must've triggered her own orgasm because she bit on my neck softly as she spasmed slightly.

As I withdrew myself from her, my cum began dripping down the sides of her thighs as she slumped down on the couch beside me. Both of us were sweating a little, panting from the pent-up frustration we just released. I leaned over and kissed her softly, before throwing my head back onto the headrest.

"I've missed you so much, baby." I sighed, still breathing a little hard from our lovemaking.

"You better continue showing me how much you've missed me till the sun comes up, mister. We've got a lot of catching up to do." She laughed.

"Oh, I intend to." I put my hand on her thigh, patting her reassuringly.

"Dinner first?" She looked at me, as we both burst out laughing.

The night was still young, and I was going to show her just how much I'd missed her these last two weeks.