Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Black man has threesome with redhead wife and busty blonde.
8.8k words
4.49
16.5k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as we discussed, I arrived at Sylvia and Larry's shop at 4. Even though I'd been in before, I don't think I'd ever be fully comfortable going into a sex store. I could help but shake the feeling that the employees would judge me.

Though Sylvia was the one at the front of the store today. Right when I walked in, Sylvia came from behind the counter and gave me a hug. As expected, she wore jeans which appeared painted on and a tank top which barely contained her massive breasts. She wasn't quite as dolled up as normal, but still wore a decent amount of makeup. Sylvia was one of those sorts of women who could look good without trying.

She moved in for a kiss, holding it for a while, then parting with a grin on her face.

"How are you doing, Monsieur Martin?" She gestured for me to follow her further into the store.

"I'm fine. I'm curious about the surprise you said you had for me, though."

"Ah, you're cutting right to the chase. Don't worry, you'll know in due time."

The door to the back room opened, Larry emerging from it. He came over to where we stood and shook my hand, letting me know how good it was to see. I was calmer around him now, but there was no denying that being around him after sleeping with his wife wasn't a little awkward. Even though he was perfectly fine with and enjoyed seeing his wife with other men, it still wasn't exactly the most regular occurrence.

Noticing me looking at him and his wife, he smiled. "Martin, you don't need to feel nervous, you know. Like I told you the other day, I talk with most of the men my wife is with. Most of them are my own friends."

Sylvia giggled. "The younger ones are always like this, aren't they, dear?"

"They are. I wonder why that is."

"It could be because they're not used to people like us, people who are comfortable in their sexuality."

Larry expounded on her thought after some contemplation of his own. "That's probably it. That, and some of them are still young enough to worry about what other people think about him. Whether it's people at their jobs, family, or friends and classmates, a lot of young people make decisions with them in mind."

Pausing for a moment, Larry turned to me. "But Martin, you're different. You work mostly as a writer, right? And you're out of school, right? So you don't have many of those things to worry about. That, and something tells me you're more confident than most men your age."

Sylvia put a hand on my shoulder and said that she agreed. On some level, they were right; I usually went after what I wanted. I still felt nervous about things, but I never let my anxiety delay or stop me from getting something I wanted.

That, and the fact that I willingly placed myself in situations like this had to count for something.

"By the way, Sylvia said she had a surprise for me," I said to Larry, who immediately nodded. "I'm guessing you know what it is."

He nodded, then turned to his wife. "You must really like him."

"Something tells me he's never had one before. And almost every man wants to have one; from what I hear, it's on their bucket lists. It was on yours, remember?"

"I remember. We were around his age when we first did it."

The other day, I wasn't too sure of what Sylvia's surprise would be, but now, I think I had an idea of what she was going to help me experience. It wasn't good to jump to conclusions, so I didn't say anything.

"And we've had many more since then."

"You're going to want to come with us tonight," Larry said, changing the subject. "Saturday night one of the best nights to head to gentlemen's clubs. Friday and Saturday nights are when all the sexiest women are there. Of course, Sylvia's the sexiest of them all."

She kissed him on the cheek and playfully told him to stop. He assured her that she was the best.

"Trust me, those young girls are fun, but they've got nothing on you. You wouldn't consistently be the top earner in that club, or in any club for that matter, if you weren't. There aren't too many women who can go out of state and make the money that you do."

I'd heard that some dancers traveled to clubs in other states to dance and should have expected that Sylvia did the same. She and Larry didn't have any children, so it wasn't a problem for them to leave the store in the care of someone else, then go travel and make money.

It was easy to see why their bond was so strong. Between running a business together, him supporting her while she dances, and both of them allowing the other to have partners outside of marriage, I figured they would stay together forever.

I thought I could learn a lot from the two of them on how to remain married. It was clear the two of them never let the "honeymoon phase" end. Theirs was one of the strongest marriages I'd ever seen.

Allowing my wife to be with other men wasn't something I was too keen on, but it might be good to see what other advice about marriage they could give me.

For the next few hours, I conversed with them, learning more about them, how and where they met, married life, and just general conversation. They didn't have too many customers during the day, which neither of them seemed to mind. They mentioned that a significant portion of their sales were online anyway; lots of people didn't have the courage to come into a sex shop.

As night fell, Larry and Sylvia locked up the store, then told me they'd take me to Sylvia's club. After Sylvia packed up her outfit and dancing shoes, I got in their car after them, and Larry drove for about a half hour before reaching it.

Saying that Saturday night was one of the best nights to go to the club wasn't kidding; there were a number of cars in the lot. Thankfully, there was a spot reserved for Larry and Sylvia, so he found one close to the club, then got out and helped his wife out of the car. I followed close behind.

The three of us went into the club. The bouncer and coat check girl welcomed Sylvia, and she gave her husband a kiss on the cheek and said she'd see him later. To my surprise (and the club staff members' as well) she gave me a kiss on the cheek as well. Larry paid both of our cover charge, though the woman told him he didn't have to pay since he was the owner's friend, but he insisted.

After peering inside and seeing how crowded it was, Larry asked for a table on one of the upper floors, which the bouncer had no problem giving him. He brought us upstairs to a table which overlooked the main stage but stood next to another miniature platform. Larry told me that on busy nights like tonight, the dancers would rotate between the main stage, that one, and a third stage.

The bouncer asked Larry if he could borrow me for a moment. The large man was quick to add that I wasn't in trouble. Larry told him he could.

I followed the man a few steps away.

"Hey man, how do you know his Sylvia?"

Unsure if Larry would be all right with me telling other people about the nature of my relationship, I said that I was a friend of theirs. He didn't seem to buy it.

"Hey, I saw her give you a kiss earlier. And not just one of her polite kisses, either. That was like one of the ones she gives Larry. You fucked her?"

I didn't answer the question, but my silence confirmed what he thought. The bouncer smiled.

"Nice. I heard they had an open marriage, but I wasn't sure. Man, I've been dying to get with her. You think she'd go for it?"

I told him to ask her. He agreed, musing aloud that being direct would be the best way, but he was nervous. He said he'd work up the courage to talk to her eventually, though he should run it by Larry too, he said. I shrugged, I didn't know the rules on open marriages or how they made decisions about what partners either of them chose to entertain.

I went back to the table. Larry looked in the bouncer's direction.

"What did he want?"

"Nothing, really." Larry already sensed I wasn't being truthful.

"I'm sure he was asking you about Sylvia, wasn't he? I can tell he likes her. I'm not surprised, she's easily the hottest dancer here. Even with all these young girls here who are around his age, he's looking at my wife, who's in her mid-forties."

Larry laughed. "Maybe I'll talk to Sylvia about him. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. If nothing else, being with her might give him some confidence."

One of the club's waitresses came by and asked Larry if he wanted the usual. He said that would be good, and the same for me. I asked him what the usual was, and he told me it was chicken wings, truffle fries, and a beer. I said that would be fine but replace the beer with water. Larry told me to live a little, but when I insisted, he said it was fine.

One of the dancers, a tall, curvaceous brunette with a large amount of tattoos, walked by and greeted Larry, then sat on his lap and asked how he was doing. She also waved to me and gave me a quick smile.

"Doing great. This is my friend, Martin."

"Hi, Martin. I'm Bella."

"Nice to meet you." She mostly made small talk with Larry. I guessed she was one of his "friends" as well. Though they mostly talked about Sylvia and she asked if there were any new things in the shop. Apparently, a few of the dancers went there.

She asked if Larry wanted a dance, then said maybe later. The woman frowned, then looked at me. I wasn't sure how to answer, but before I could say anything, Larry told her to come back later since we had food on the way. She got up and went back downstairs.

"I've never really been into girls with tattoos," Larry said as she walked away. "I mean, that girl's got a perfect body, but she ruined it with all that ink. There's a saying I heard once: you don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. A lot of these young girls have them now, and they're just ugly, in my opinion.

"The reason my wife makes all the money is because she doesn't have all those trashy tattoos. So many of the girls at the clubs she's danced at are jealous of her, but if they weren't ruining their bodies, they'd make just as much money as her."

Larry asked me what I thought about tattoos. I agreed with him somewhat; I didn't care for them and preferred to date women without ink as well, but I don't think I shared his vehement hatred of body art. I wouldn't refer to a woman getting tattoos as "ruining her body" as he had.

He went on to say that the girl has been trying to take Sylvia's spot as the top earner for a while but couldn't quite do it. Larry's wife and the girl were friends, but he knew that Bella merely wanted to figure out his wife's secret.

Our food arrived a little bit after that. Larry asked if he could get a cigar to go with it, then offered me one. Again, I refused. I didn't even like the smoky air of the club, so actually taking that in directly was out of the question.

"Smart man," Larry said. "It's not good for you."

Some of the dancers made their way to our small platform after being done on the main stage. The men on the upper floor with us tipped them, though Larry only tipped a few. In some cases, he handed me some money and told me to tip some women, which I did.

When his wife hit the main stage, he showered her with money even from the top floor. Other men down there did the same before she made her way upstairs.

I thought Sylvia always looked great, but now, I could barely take my eyes off her. She wore a red bikini top and bottom the same shade as her dyed hair. Her platform heels were the same. Red's really her color, Larry said. I agreed, watching her work the pole on the platform near us.

The men on our floor left money at her feet. Some of them left 100-dollar bills, at that. Seeing those, I could understand just how they were able to afford to travel, fund a business, and live out in the suburbs.

Following some time at the highest floor and entertaining some gentlemen privately, Sylvia came back down and gave both of us a kiss, then sat on her husband's lap. She asked if I was having a good time so far. I said I was. The food was great, if nothing else.

She smiled. "That's good. I think it's about time for your surprise. Have you figured out what it was?"

I thought so, but I wasn't sure. I asked what she had in mind.

"Let me ask you something." Sylvia eyed me. "Did you see any woman you like?"

There wasn't any woman who jumped out at me. There were plenty who looked good, but none as good as her. When I said this, Sylvia told me that flattery would get me everywhere.

"Hold on a moment." She reached into her small red bag and pulled out her phone and sent a text message, then waited for a reply.

"Good. Sara just got here. I think you'll like her," she said.

"Oh, yeah." Larry grinned. "She's really good."

Not long after that, a tanned blonde woman who was a little taller than Sylvia walked upstairs. She was clad in a black lace bikini with matching panties and high heels. Much like Sylvia, her breasts were large and perky, likely enhanced. Along with that, her stomach was nice and flat, a small, flower-shaped piercing glittered in the navel. Even her legs had a bit of muscle on them, which suggested that she worked out.

When she reached our table, the woman greeted both Sylvia and Larry, the former stood up and hugged her, then the blonde kissed Larry on the cheek. Larry gestured towards a chair next to me, inviting the new woman to sit with us.

"So, who's your friend?" She asked the two of them.

Sylvia returned to her husband's lap. "This is Martin."

"Oh, so this is him." Sara focused on me. "Sylvia's told me a lot about you. Larry, too."

She leaned in closer to me and put a hand on my thigh. "I heard you were really good."

Looking away, I said, "I'm all right, I guess."

"That's not what Sylvia said. She told me you were one of the best. In fact, she told me I'd need to see for myself."

I gave her a confused look. I started to ask if she meant what I thought she meant, but Sylvia spoke up instead.

"Remember when I saw our next time would be twice as good? Well, Sara is one of our close friends. Would you believe she's never been with a black man? When I told her how good you were, she wanted to play with you too. How would you like to be with both of us next time, Martin?"

"Are you serious?" I expected this on some level, but I still had to be sure they weren't playing some trick on me.

"We are," Sara said. "I'd really like to be with you. How about you and I go somewhere and talk more, then you can decide?"

As good-looking as Sara was, how could I refuse? I agreed, then she took my hand and led me to a more secluded area of the club where some other men were getting dances. Sara helped me onto the couch.

"Are you really serious about being with me? I mean, you're not just pulling my leg."

Sara took a seat next to me. "I am very serious. Not only did I hear a lot about you from Sylvia and Larry, but I saw a lot."

"Wait. So, you saw ..."

She nodded. "Don't worry. Sylvia only showed me. Well, all right, maybe one of her other friends. But that's it. If we're being honest, when I saw you with Sylvia ... I kind of wanted it for myself."

I was surprised.

"I spend time with Sylvia and Larry, too. They're great. Sylvia's been looking out for me ever since I started dancing a few years ago when I turned 18."

To my surprise, Sara and I were around the same age. That might have been why Sylvia recommended her, she must have felt I'd be comfortable with someone my own age.

When the next song started, Sara rose, straddled me and started moving on my lap, slowly and seductively. Almost instantly, having her nice, bubble-shaped ass on me caused me to harden, which made her dance just a little faster. The blonde turned around, now facing me, and pressed her breasts into my face, and shook slowly.

"How do you like those? I got them done by the same doctor who did Sylvia's. They're not as big, but I think they're still great."

"They're great. I just wish you would have warned me; I would have taken my glasses off beforehand."

Sara laughed, then took my glasses off and set them off to the side, then continued, not taking her eyes off me. She already knew a lot about me because of Sylvia, but she asked me a few other things, especially about my dating life. Did I have a girlfriend? How many girlfriends did I have over the years? How many women had I been with?

I told her some of those things. I had been with a number of women before meeting Sylvia. She reacted with shock when I mentioned one of the women I'd been with was married, but unlike Sylvia, her marriage wasn't open. But when I added that the woman's husband cheated on her, she understood.

"I've done some revenge-cheating myself. My ex-boyfriend actually slept with my old best friend. Can you believe that?" I said I couldn't. "I found out about it, and I ended up fucking his brother."

"Harsh," was all I could say.

"Yeah. But that was a while ago. I think I'm done with relationships for a while. I just want to have a good time now, and Larry and Sylvia understand that."

Having a beautiful, tanned blonde on my lap and pressing her breasts into me difficult to focus on the conversation, but somehow I managed, though not without telling her how beautiful she was. I was sure she heard it all the time, but she seemed to be really appreciative when I told her such.

I asked her why she was interested in me, or specifically being with a black man. While interracial dating was more normal, I always found it odd since most of the white women I've encountered haven't really interacted with many black people. So where did this desire come from?

"You know men aren't the only ones with sexual bucket lists?" Sara said. "There are a lot of women who want to be with black men, believe it or not. I'm sure you've met a few who might have that fantasy."

That was true, I could think of some women like that.

"You probably attract a lot of those women. Not only are you really attractive, but from what I've heard, you're intelligent and you respect women."

I chuckled. "As much as a man who goes to strip clubs can."

Sara playfully tapped me, laughing. "You're funny, too. No, but not once were you judgmental of Sylvia. Or me, for that matter. Normally, if I was dancing for a guy, he would have already grabbing my boobs or even tried fingering me. But you haven't touched me at all. In fact, you're sitting on your hands."

She explained that I was allowed to touch her. Usually, I was never sure which clubs allowed touching and which didn't, so I erred on the side of caution. Even at those which let men touch the women, I still waited for their permission, as I didn't want to upset them. I explained this to the blonde, which made her smile.

"Aww. See, that's why I like you. Believe it or not, most guys at clubs aren't as respectful as you. Or maybe I just attract a lot of assholes. But I think this is one of the few times I've been treated like a person."

I felt Sara grabbing my arms, then she took my hands and brought them to her breasts. She asked me if I liked them. When I said I did, she grinned.

"You like fake boobs, Martin?"

"I like breasts in general," I said. I started to take my hands off, but she told me to keep them on. She liked having my hands on her breasts.

Sara danced for me for a few more songs, then led me back to my table, saying that she had to go make some money. I enjoyed spending time with her, but I understood that she was at the club to work. Larry was at the table, but Sylvia had left to dance on state.

Sara gave me a smile and said she'd see me later. Larry watched her leave, then faced me.

"I can tell by the smile on your face that she gave you a pretty good dance," Larry said. "Yeah, Sara's one of the best. She's one of the few young girls here that can come close to my wife. Beat her a couple times, too."

Noticing my surprised expression, he told me it was true. Barely, but she was top earner a couple times. He was surprised the two of them were so close.