Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for the French redhead to have an orgasm. She yelled my name, her body vibrating madly. Even Sara had an orgasm from just playing with herself while watching us.

My second orgasm of the night oncoming, I pulled out of Sylvia and erupted on her ass. While not as voluminous as usual since I'd already came once, I still let off a few ropes onto her.

Sara moved to Sylvia and ate her pussy from behind briefly, licking the cum from her ass, then moved to kiss the older redhead woman, allowing her to taste the cum for herself, saying that it wasn't fair that she got all of my juices for herself.

"You think you can manage one more orgasm, Martin?" Sara asked.

Breathing heavy, I said I thought so. Both of them smiled.

"Let's both give him a blowjob." Sara moved to my dick, which surprisingly, was still somewhat hard. She began playing with it, quickly bringing me to peak erectness again.

Sylvia and Sara began kissing and licking my dick and each other. Having two of the most beautiful white women I'd ever seen hungrily going down on me was just too much, both the sight of them on me while kissing each other, along with the feelings of their tongues, lips, and spit on me was too much.

Try as I might to hold it back, I was going to cum all over again. Both the redhead's and the blonde's tongues moved wildly on me, both of them moaning during the blowjob. They told to go ahead and cum, both Sylvia's brown eyes and Sara's hazel eyes staring hungrily.

They both opened their mouths to receive my juices. For the third time that night, I climaxed, some of my seed landing in their mouths, but a little dripped onto their faces and even their breasts. Both of the women kissed and licked each other, almost competing to get as much cum as they could.

Feeling sleepy, I rested my head on one of the pillows. Sylvia moved to my left, Sara to my right.

"How was that, Martin?" Sara asked.

"Are you all right?" Sylvia gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm just a little tired."

Not long after that, the three of us drifted off. That was some of the best sleep I'd had in a while. I'd always slept better after sex, but after being with both of them, I was knocked out.

It wouldn't be until quite a number of hours later when I started to stir. Though when I heard Sylvia and Sara talking, I kept my eyes closed and remained silent.

"I don't know why you'd be upset," I heard Sara say. "It's not like he's Larry."

"I know that. But still, I don't think you should have let him cum inside of you." That was Sylvia's voice.

"You and Larry have that rule," she said. "Larry doesn't cum in any of the girls he's with, and you don't let any men other than him cum in you. But Martin's not your husband, so he can do that to me if he wants."

Sylvia said nothing.

"Did you want him to?" Sara asked silently.

"What? Well, I can't lie ... I have wanted that from him. Having a man cum inside is always better than outside."

"So let Martin do it."

"I can't do that."

"Why not? Are you worried about getting pregnant? You could get on the pill, you know."

"I suppose. But Larry and I always agreed that would be the one thing we would save for each other. He got a vasectomy so I would never have to get on the pill." She sighed then said she would have to think about it.

"If you really want it, you'll have to." Sara said that in a matter-of-fact tone. "Unless you want to have his baby."

She laughed. "No. I'm not trying to be a mother, especially not at my age. I like doing the things that make them, but Larry and I don't want kids. But how do I tell Larry that I want another man to cum inside me? I don't think he would like that very much. He's fine with facials, but I think another man doing that to me might be a bit much for him."

Another pause followed. Soon after, Sara spoke up.

"I'm sure if you talk to him, he'll understand. If you just tell him you'll be careful, I'm sure he'll be all right with it."

Sylvia again said she'd think about it. They both said that they'd go wake me up. They came out and shook me gently. Though I was already awake, I yawned and stretched, pretending to be groggier than I was.

Sara handed me my glasses, which we on the nightstand. "Good morning," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Sylvia followed up with one of her own. "Did you sleep well?"

I said it was one of the best I'd had in a while. Both of them laughed, then suggested we go to breakfast before we checked out. We showered, threw on some robes, then went downstairs and helped ourselves.

The woman at the front desk from before, Kokoro, happened to be in the hotel's dining area with us. She watched the three of us as we sat to eat, eyes wide. Again, Sylvia pointed her out, then said "See, Monsieur Martin? There's another one who is checking you out."

"Ooh, and she's a hottie, too," Sara added.

This time, I noticed it also. "Maybe, but I still think that she's only looking at me because I'm with you two. If I was by myself, I don't think I'd get the same attention."

Sara smiled. "Hey, maybe we should be your wing women. Sylvia and I could help you find other girls if you want."

"Maybe." I laughed, though I had the feeling Sara was serious. Sylvia even had a grin on her face, as though she was considering it. Then again, she already had done so.

We made small talk, then went back to our rooms, put on some new clothes, grabbed everything, and checked out. I said I'd see them again soon. Sara especially said she wanted to hook up with me again. When the blonde hugged me, I caught a glimpse of Sylvia, who watched us, contemplating.

I knew what she was thinking about. She was jealous of Sara somewhat, which was surprising. I wouldn't have thought those in open marriages would be jealous, especially not of the people who weren't their spouses.

We each shared a final kiss as I walked them to their car. Once Sylvia drove off, I walked back to my apartment, unable to believe what just happened.

Most men's main fantasy was to have a threesome, and I'd just had one. I thought that would be something I'd go to my grave without ever experiencing, but I'd just had something a number of men would kill to have. Even better that it was with two of the most buxom, jaw-droppingly sexual women I'd ever seen.

A few hours after I got back to my apartment, I received a text message from Sylvia asking if I would be free on Tuesday night. She wanted to see me again so soon?

I told her I was, and she said that she'd come over my apartment around 8, like usual. I let her know that was fine.

She sent one final message, letting me know that she wanted to talk to me about something privately, but she wanted to see me in person. I thought back to the conversation she had with Sara that morning.

Anticipation bubbled inside me.