Loving a Married Woman Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's a good thing; trust me. Let me tell you, those two together ... out of this world. Easily one of the best threesomes I've ever had. I'll say something else but promise you won't say anything to Sylvia."

When I told him I wouldn't, he added that she was just as good as his wife. If he could marry two women at once, he would choose Sara as his second wife. That would upset his wife, because even though the blonde and redhead were friends, Sara's probably the only woman who Sylvia was even slightly threatened by.

He'd added that he'd never leave his wife, but if he did, Sara would be the woman he'd choose after it. He liked that she was one of the few young women who didn't have any tattoos.

"Really sad a girl like that isn't dating anyone. Or married. You heard about what her last boyfriend did? Man, he should have just asked for an open relationship She probably would have been open to it. I couldn't imagine throwing that away, he said."

Larry assured me I was going to enjoy the two of them at once, but he told me to drink an energy drink beforehand. Maybe two.

We hung out for a little longer, but when the club closed at 2 in the morning, the two of them put on normal clothes, then Larry agreed to take me and Sara home, since the latter came in an Uber. He, his wife, and Sara laughed at me; all three could tell I was extremely tired from being up so late. Sara held my hand on the way back to the

"So listen," Sylvia said as the four of us walked to her car. "I'll reserve a hotel room for tomorrow night. It'll be one downtown. Your room's nice, but I think we'll have a bigger bed to play in. You can meet us at 8. How does that sound?"

I assured her it was fine. Sara also agreed and told me she was looking forward to this.

"It'll be a lot of fun," the blonde said.

Sara and I got in the backseat of the car, Larry behind the wheel, Sylvia in the passenger's seat. They drove me home first. Sara was making small talk with me, but even with her talking and the radio going, I still found myself falling asleep.

When Sara gently woke up, we were in front of my apartment. She and Sylvia giggled, then told me to sleep well. Before getting out of the car, Larry told me again to make sure I drank an energy drink before tomorrow night. Both of the women laughed along with him.

Half-asleep, I agreed, then told them I'd see them later, then exited the car and went into my apartment, then fell asleep on the couch.

#

The next day, I received a call from Sylvia in the afternoon. She wanted to make sure I was all right and if I got enough sleep. I told her I slept in, but since I enjoyed waking up early, I would have to go to sleep early at some point to get my sleep schedule back on track.

"Well, it won't be tonight," she laughed. "Our room will be ready tonight. Sara and I might be a little late, but you can pick up the room key and wait for us inside."

"All right. Sylvia?"

"Hmm?"

I thought. "You sure you want to do this?"

"Are you having second thoughts, Monsieur Martin?"

"No, I'm excited. I just wanted to make sure you wanted to."

I could tell she was smiling, even though I wasn't near her. "Monsieur Martin, you do not need to be nervous. I am certain you'll be able to please both of us. You do still want to see both of us?"

"Absolutely."

"Great, and we're looking forward to being with you. Sara even told me when we dropped her off that she couldn't wait. She's wanted this for as long as I've known her."

Again, she assured me that I had nothing to be nervous about, then told me she'd see me tonight before hanging up. The more I thought about it, the more I realized there was nothing to worry about. The only thing I was feeling was fear of the unknown.

I spent the next few hours writing and taking care of things around the house. Around the time I was to meet with Sylvia and Sara, I showered, dressed, packed an overnight bag, and as per Larry's advice, I stopped to get an energy drink. He was joking, but I had a feeling I'd need it anyway.

The hotel was just a little over a mile from my apartment. I walked there and went to the front desk. The receptionist, an attractive, busty Asian woman greeted me when I approached the desk.

"How may I help you today, sir?"

"There's a room reserved for me." I explained the situation. She nodded.

"Right, I believe the woman who reserved the room gave me special instructions. She prepaid for the room and told me a gentleman named Martin would be coming to pick up one of the room keys. You are Martin, I presume?"

I showed her my ID and she handed me the key and told me my room was on the third floor, then asked me what I was in town for. I told her I lived just a mile away.

"Really? Then why did ... oh, I see." The woman, whose nametag read Kokoro smiled. She assured me I had nothing to worry about. There were a lot of people who used the rooms for ... certain purposes, she said. She wasn't one to judge.

She told me to call the front desk if I needed anything. I thanked her, then took the elevator to the rooms, entering the third-floor room. There was one large bed inside of it, so big you could probably fit two of the one in my apartment in it. I could see why Sylvia insisted on a hotel room.

My phone buzzed. Sylvia sent a message letting me know that she and Sara would be there soon. It was only a few minutes after 8 and she already told me they'd be a little late, so I wasn't expecting them. I plopped down on the bed and began watching TV, downing some of the energy drink.

It wasn't until quarter past nine before I heard the door open and both of them call out to me. I let them know I was here, and they walked in.

"Sorry, it took forever to get ready," Sara said.

"That's fine, it was worth the wait." I shut the TV off. Both of them laughed.

I expected the two of them would dress in some of their sexiest outfits, but I didn't expect both of them to wear black latex bodysuits and high heels. Of course, the necklines for their outfits were low enough to see not only their cleavage, but some of their stomachs as well.

Both of them turned around to show off their outfits more. I was stunned, those bodysuits were like a second skin. They clung to the women's prominent curves incredibly. I hadn't ever seen anything like that before, at least not in the flesh.

If someone would have told me that I was going to have a threesome with a gorgeous redhead and a blonde, I would have been skeptical. Even with the two of them in front of me, showing off their latex, I almost pinched myself, unsure if I hadn't dozed off and began dreaming.

"Do you like these, Martin?" Sylvia asked.

"Definitely." I didn't think "like" was a strong enough word. Sylvia explained that she had a few at the shop and she wanted to wear something special, and convinced Sara to do the same.

"I really like wearing things like this," Sylvia said. She sat on the bed next to me, put an arm around me, and crossed her legs. "I bring one of these out when I'm really trying to make money. Or, if I really want to impress a man."

She definitely succeeded. I added that Sara did as well when I saw her sit on my other side.

"This is my first time wearing something like this," Sara said. "I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but it's all right."

Sylvia looked her up and down. "You need to try wearing that next time you dance. What do you think, Martin? If you saw Sara in that, you'd get a dance from her, wouldn't you?"

I nodded. Sara gave me a kiss on the cheek, then both of them asked if I was ready. Truthfully, I was still a bit nervous, but I wasn't going to let that stop me.

The blonde told me to lie down at the headboard. To my surprise, both of them gazed at each other and began kissing. Seeing Sylvia and Sara lock lips so passionately and caress each other turned me on immediately. Theirs was some of the most passionate making out I'd ever seen.

Continuing the kiss, Sara moved her hands to Sylvia's breasts, massing them and stroking them. Small moan escaped the redhead's lips, though the moans grew louder when Sara broke the kiss and moved her face to Sylvia's chest and kissed the area.

I could have spent the entire night just watching them, but Sara brought her head away from Sylvia for a moment, then turned to me and grinned.

"Come on, Martin. Don't be shy." Both the blonde and redhead moved over to me, the former of which removed my glasses and placed on the nightstand before kissing me. I thought the kiss she shared with Sylvia was passionate, but with me, I really felt her immerse herself in it. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and began moving with mine, while her hands moved to the back of my head.

While she began kissing me, I felt my pants becoming undone. Sure enough, Sylvia freed my erection from my pants and boxers and began playing with it.

"You're a really good kisser, Martin," Sara said, taking a breath before locking lips with me again. The combined feeling from both Sara's kisses and Sylvia playing with me felt like heaven. The feeling was intensified when I felt Sylvia's lips and tongue running across my dick, causing me to break our kiss and cry out.

When Sylvia took me completely into her mouth, I threw my head back. "Fuck, that feels good," I said.

However, I was unprepared for what was going to happen next.

Not long after I made any noise, I felt Sara's breasts make their way to my face. She shook them gently from side to side, giggling and moaning as they ran across me. I was able to steal a few kisses on them here and there, which made her cry out.

Sylvia made me enjoy the feeling of large breasts in my face, but now with Sara doing it, my appreciation for breasts reached a new level. Some would say surgically enhanced breasts are inferior, but now that I've had them, I can say that I love breasts whether natural or not.

"Mmm ... I like that," Sara said when I began sucking them. The blonde pressed me deeper into her chest, depriving me of air. Her moans and cries grew louder and more frequent as I licked and sucked those perfect breasts. Once my hands became involved, she let out a loud cry, eventually tensing up, then relaxing.

As the waves of Sara's small orgasm rushed through her, the two women switched places. Sylvia put me in a lip lock of her own. As if in competition with Sara, she gave me a kiss which was every bit as passionate. The busty French woman was a little more careful with sliding me the tongue, but still kissed me with considerable fervor.

Sara on the other hand, took extra time to appreciate my dick. She took it hand and kissed it, licking off the precum forming at the tip.

"You have such a nice cock, Martin," she said. "God, it's perfect."

Just like Sylvia before her, Sara took it into her mouth. Some women are great with oral sex, but from the looks I saw on Sara's face, she loved to suck dick. While going down on me, she kept her eyes closed, focused on giving pleasure.

Sara stopped and said that mine was the best cock she ever tasted, then went back to teasing me with her mouth. While this happened, Sylvia slid off her bodysuit slightly, then placed her own breasts in my face. I sucked and kissed on the redhead's tits as well, bringing out some moans from her.

My climax was approaching, but Sara stopped, saying that she wanted me to fuck her first. Sylvia obliged, since she knew Sara was dying to experience what being with me would be like. Before that, though, I wanted to start pleasing both of them more.

"But of course," Sylvia said. "Let's go ahead and get these off, shall we?"

The redhead helped Sara out of her outfit and vice versa. Underneath, both of them were clad only in a small pair of black bikini-style panties. I removed my shirt, and Sylvia removed Sara's undergarments, leaving the blonde completely nude. Sylvia slid off her own panties, leaving both of them clad in only their black heels.

"Before you fuck her Martin, let me get her even more warmed up." Sylvia went to Sara's lower body. The blonde started to protest, but when she felt Sylvia's kisses, she moaned.

This time, I went and brought Sara into a passionate lip lock and gently massaged her breasts. She shuddered and moaned at my touch and kiss. Sylvia crept to the blonde's lower half, massaging and kissing her legs.

Sylvia adjusted herself so that her own lower body was in front of Sara's face. Sara planted kisses of her own on Sylvia's pussy, and the two buxom women were 69ing. I watched as the two of them devoured each other, barely able to contain myself.

Juices and saliva flowed wildly as Sylvia and Sara became lost in each other. As great as it was to be able to eventually fuck Sara for the first time and be inside of Sylvia again, watching the two of them 69 was just as wonderful of a sight. My eyes never left their perfect bodies, eager to see which of them would reach orgasm first.

Loudly moaning, Sara was the one who initially climaxed, though Sylvia's followed a split second later. The two of them, tired, cozied up to me, the blonde woman's hands instantly going to my dick and stroking it.

"Did you like seeing that, Monsieur Martin?" Sylvia's heavy French accent was even more breathy than normal after that.

"I did."

"You're going to like the next part even more," she said. "Are you ready?"

I told them I was. Sara recovered quickly, then got on top of me and went in for another deep kiss while aligning herself with me, staring at me with hunger in her eyes. She broke the kiss for a moment.

"Ooh, I can't wait for this," she said.

"It's going to feel so good." Sylvia ran her fingers along my chest while looking at Sara. "You're going to love it."

"I bet. I've been waiting for this for a long time."

Gradually, Sara lowered herself onto me, gasping as the entirety of my length disappeared into her. She bit her lip and threw her head back. One of the best moments to me during sex was the instant my dick was fully inside of a woman.

Even better than all this was the taboo allure of interracial sex. Knowing that I was fucking two of some of the hottest white women I'd ever laid eyes on made this liaison all the more erotic.

Sara's moans filled the air as she bounced on me. Sylvia giggled, playing with herself while watching Sara ride. The French woman kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear how hot it was to see me inside of Sara.

The blonde woman leaned forward, pressing her breasts into me, then kissed me on the lips. "It feels so good to have your black cock inside me," she said in a low voice, staring directly into my eyes as she continued riding.

Me being Sara's first foray into interracial sex was a turn on for both of us. Most men like being the first to do something with a woman, and the fact that I was Sara's first black man made the fucking even better.

Even her juices flowed like mad, making her entrance slick and well-lubed. All of the juices and heat on my dick made me grit my teeth and moan as well. I held her hips, watching her breasts bounce as she rose and fell onto me.

I understood what Larry meant about Sara being the woman who was just as good as his wife. I'd never seen or felt a woman get so hot and wet before.

"Oh my God," Sara cried out. She began slamming onto me, her yells becoming louder each time.

I felt Sylvia's breath on my air. "Ooh, it looks so sexy watching you fuck her, Martin."

Try as I might to hold back, I knew I was going to cum soon. I let Sara know I was about to climax, but to my surprise, the blonde bounced on me even harder, her pussy completely swallowing all of my dick. She leaned forward and buried my face in her breasts, shaking them vigorously.

I started to shift under her, trying to explode onto her face, but with a shocking amount of strength, the blonde held me down.

"You can cum inside me, Martin. I'm on the pill, don't worry." Then, after pulling me into a deep French kiss and wrapping her arms around me, I felt her pussy contract around me as she let out a loud sigh.

Even beside me, Sylvia cried out, the sight of our intense fucking driving her crazy.

With all of these sensations together, soon I passed the point of no return. When my dick was fully inside Sara, I exploded into her, shooting ropes of cum into her body. She moaned as my seed filled her up, saying that it felt so good to finally have it in her. After both of our orgasms, she fell forward onto me, her body relaxed.

"That was amazing," she said. I'd heard that some women feel "complete" after they finally have sex with black men. Now that I saw Sara, her eyes closed and a smile wide on her face, I saw what that meant. I stroked her hair, slowly regaining my energy.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Sylvia, who stared at us with a look of mixed emotions in her eyes. That was the first time I'd seen her like that.

"Sylvia, are you all right?" I asked.

"Oh, of course." She smiled. "That was really hot. You two looked really good together. But your cum's leaking."

Just as she said, my seed was spilling out of Sara, dampening the area around us. Sylvia moved over to us and began licking it up with her tongue, moving it along mine and Sara's lower bodies, both of us shuddering as she did so.

Once again, Sylvia brought Sara into a deep French kiss. As much as I enjoyed kissing them, the sight of the two of them engaged in a passionate lip lock was just as, if not more erotic than that.

Both of them wrapped their arms around the other, kissing as though they had been lovers for a long time. Seeing the blonde and redhead together this way made me erect all over again. Sylvia saw me from the corner of her eye, grinning.

"Ooh, looks like Monsieur Martin is ready to go again," she said.

"I see."

Sylvia moved over to me, then planted a kiss on the head of my dick. She ran her tongue along the shaft, saying that she loved doing this to me. The fact that she was not only tasting me, but also Sara, did nothing to deter her from giving me a blowjob. If anything, she performed with even more vigor than usual.

She even used her breasts to stimulate me further, and the feeling of silicone and skin on the shaft, along with kisses and licks on my head was unbelievable. I ran my hands through Sylvia's hair, letting her know that what she was doing was incredible.

The French woman told me to fuck her next. She lied on her back, then told me to fuck her missionary style first. I got above Sylvia, surprised and amazed at how wet she was. Perhaps the sight of Sara riding me from earlier turned her on a lot; she seemed to be flowing even more freely than she usually did.

I slid into her, surprised at how loudly she moaned as I did so. She begged for me to fuck her, and I went as hard and as fast as I could, her breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust. The redheaded goddess cried out my name and told me I was fucking her so well.

Sara moved next to Sylvia and began kissing her on the neck as she was getting fucked.

"You look so hot," Sara whispered, before kissing her more passionately and caressing her as best she could. The erotic sight of the two of these gorgeous women together turned me on further, spurring me on to thrust even more deeply into Sylvia, making her moans become even louder.

"It feels so good to have you inside me," Sylvia said.

Sara watched the sight of me sliding into Sylvia and told me how hot it looked to see me fuck her. She began rubbing her clit while the two of us fucked, determined to give herself another orgasm.

"Ooh, fuck me from behind," Sylvia said. As difficult as it was for me to do so, I slid out of the French woman, but thankfully, she got on all fours quickly. I slid into her again, both of us crying out. Even Sara moaned when she saw me begin fucking Sylvia from behind. I placed my hands on her hips and held her steady as I thrusted deeply into her. Sylvia had to tilt her head to watch as I fucked, all three of us aroused by the sight.