Loving a SSBBW

Story Info
Thoughts of a SSBBW.
1.6k words
4.31
9.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do more men get that feeling, when they see their loved one in a crowd and they are stunned by their beauty? I still have that feeling for Lynn, even after all these years. We are both 42 years old and have been a couple since High school. I have never been with another woman, Lynn was my first and only love.

We are at a neighborhood party. We don't go out much but this is a nice outing and we both have a good time. Lynn is an attraction and there is probably no neighbor who hasn't shared his opinion about her appearance but we are used to it and it is fine in a way.

We live in an old house on the edge of our village. It was my grandparents house and we were able to buy it 15 years ago. We knew a new residential area was planned in the fields around it but only now the houses are ready. Everybody is more or less settled and now it's time for the new residents to throw a party and get to know each other.

Mostly young couples and families bought these expensive houses and all of a sudden children played around our house. We could see fathers teaching their kids cycling, proud young men working in their houses, building a future for themself and their family. Young women, in the pride of their life, work hard and show off their good life with expensive clothes and car's.

Lynn and I enjoy being around them although we don't quite fit in. We don't have this attitude of success and money, we never had. A neighbor tells me how charming he finds our old house. And I praised him for how he decorated his new house and how, although all houses look the same, it stands out.

While talking to him I watch Lynn sitting on the chair I took from home. She is alone and groups of women are talking to each other while looking at her. She looks happy and smiles. She is wearing her yellow dress. Due to her thick thighs she sits with her feet wide apart. She can't wear closed shoes and I helped her into the sandals she is wearing. Her toes can't reach the front but she can walk without losing them.

She can't walk far though. Only a few meters and then she is exhausted. Her joints, especially her legs, have suffered from her weight. She shifts her body weight from one side to another, to lift a leg. It looks wobbly and funny to some.

I love to watch her from a distance enjoying herself. I helped her put on the clothes she wears. The panties, simple white cotton knickers with a red and yellow butterfly just below the waistband. The new pantysocks she wanted to wear. I couldn't pull them up to her knees but managed to get them over her calves. Only when she lifts a leg, the edge is visible.

I look at her big boobs, hanging over her belly. She doesn't like wearing a bra but today she insisted. The straps pinch in her skin and probably tonight it will be irritated. I'll apply some salve on it later. Later ... when we take our shower together. Oh ... I am looking forward to it.

Lynn is the love of my life. Ever since high school we were a couple. She was big already as a teenager but unlike the others who knew so well how a woman should look, Lynn was always very self assured and happy with her looks. It was this attitude, this knowledge about her appearance and what she wanted that struck me, and still does.

Lynn was in her mid 20th when there was a turning point. Her joints and legs hurt more and more and she moved less and less. She couldn't work anymore and was driven into this circle of moving less, gaining weight, and moving even less. She now weighs close to 160 kilos and we know it is not a healthy situation but despite all this we think we have a high quality of life.

We enjoy each other, have a good love and sex life and yes, we enjoy eating too. Due to our situation we decided not to have children although sometimes we miss having kids. To others we seem a very odd couple. I was always slender but started having a belly some years ago. My legs are still thin and boney which is a big contrast to Lynn's body.

I know we make an unequal couple but my feelings about Lynn have never changed. They even increased and more and more we act as one. With the rituals, longings and joys we share.

Lynn looks at me, smiles at me nodding to the children running around, yelling and laughing. I wish more people would see her gentle character, how sweet and lovely she is, down to earth and honest. I long for her when I see her like this.

She is sweating and sitting on that chair is not comfortable. I go over to her. She says it's time to go. I help her get up, say goodbye to several neighbors we know well and slowly walk home. We go upstairs and Lynn falls down on the bed.

I kiss her, first on her cheek then on her mouth. I can see in her eyes she is not too tired for having sex. I long for her. She smells delicious, the smell of Lynn. Her skin is warm due to walking and climbing the stairs and she is breathing heavily. She raises her back a bit so I can take off her dress and bra. I was right about the welts her bra left on her skin. I caress her, but later we 'll have a shower together and I'll take care of it.

I take off her sandals and pantysocks. Lynn is naked now. I love her body, every inch of it. She separates her legs and her beautiful vulva appears. I take off my clothes and I have a hard dick. Lynn feels it, let's her hand go over my erection. I lay down on Lynn, my head between her boobs. She closes her legs and my dick is trapped between her soft thick thighs.I thrust my dick between them. They are sweaty, wet and soft and bury my face between her enormous big flat lying tits. With my hands I squeeze them against my cheeks. Her nipples are getting hard and I lick them, suck them, left and right.

Her arms are around me, holding me tight. They are soft and no matter how hard she squeezes, it always feels gentle, warm and modest. I kiss her mouth and go off of her. She knows what I like, she gets on her knees and slowly comes down on top of me. Her tits hanging down, squeezing on top of my chest, my stomach until they slide down beside my body. Her soft body covers me, my love for her is pushing my breath out of my lungs.

Her vagina is wet, dripping and sweating. My dick is somewhere between her skin folds. I am so aroused my hips are moving despite the weight on top of me. I have a pre-ejaculation but my dick is still hard. Lynn turns herself around and spreads her legs, her knees slightly bent. I cling to a leg, kiss her thigh, her groins and her hairy vulva. My hands in her lap stretch her skin and open the flesh around her vagina. Her creamy, sticky inside.

My hands go over the skinfolds of her fat stomach. Move it, squeeze it, and feel it. I hold her breasts in both my hands while my hard dick slides into her with no guidance needed. I thrust into her, while holding her tits they bounce with every stroke. My eyes turn black due to my arousal. I see myself from a distance, I see myself holding these enormous tits that are too big for one hand. Soft, just like the flesh around her mound, her mons and her lips. The soft body my dick is relishing.

I cum, screaming and sighing. My arousal was too big to hold my orgasm for her. But I always make sure she gets her share. For these occasions we have a vibrator I use on her. First I caress her clit with my finger, then I insert the vibrator and go down on her. With my arms around her lifted thighs I lick her clit while I feel the vibration, and taste her arousal on my tongue. I lick and suck on her clit viciously. She cums hard, her whole body is shaking, waving her loose skin while she squirts out pee onto my chin. I lick, bite and suck her clit during the many seconds she is trembling and squirting.

I glide off of Lynns sweaty wet body. I still can't have enough of her. Next we go into the shower together. But Lynn is still exhausted and we stay in bed for a while. Her legs wide and her wet and soggy vulva open for her comfort and my admiration.

Lynn has a stool in the shower. I turn on the hot water and while it rains down on us I fondle her hair, her skin. With shower lotion on my hands I caress, massage her body. I love to lean on her, hug her, and hold my arms around her big body. I love to kiss her, let our saliva mix with the water flowing over both our faces. I love to see her arousal on her face, see her honest feelings, longings, see what my effort does to her feelings.

I brush her hair and help her dry off. In bed we watch a Netflix series while I happily hug her big soft body.