Loving and Very Gently Erotic

Story Info
Innocent young woman becomes hooked on receiving oral sex.
890 words
4.24
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been a group of four close friends for a couple of years. I was the only girl with the three boys but my gender had never been relevant. We were all 18 and I thought pretty innocent.

Adam was the dominant one, Ben the undemanding and very quiet one while Carl was unofficially my special friend. Carl was protective of me but there was nothing physical in our friendship. It was Carl who would walk me home at the end of the day. We would spend the summer holidays down by the river, in one of the local parks or at the shopping mall.

The day I am describing changed my life. We were sunbathing down by the river. I was lying with my back to Carl who was propped against a tree. I was between his legs with my head on his shoulder and upper chest. Adam and Ben were sitting near my feet and Adam was as usual dominating the conversation. He was unusually agitated about something but we couldn't seem to get him to open up.

Eventually I realized that his Aunty who was only 20 seemed to be at the heart of his agitation. I asked him what was worrying him about his Aunty. He gave a vague reply something about her showing him what she needed. I had no idea what he was talking about and this only made things worse. When he would not elaborate further I told him just to show us. His response to this was that he couldn't possibly.

There was an uncomfortable silence for a couple of minutes. Ben and Carl joined me in trying to persuade Adam to show us what he was talking about. I thought for a minute that the strong Adam was going to breakdown in tears. When I made one last attempt to encourage him he seemed to snap.

What he did next was extraordinary. He shuffled so he was kneeling between my legs facing me. He slid his hands up the outside of my legs until they found my knickers. For a reason I do not understand to this day I lifted my bottom off the floor as he pulled them straight down and off my bare feet. He lent forwards and lift my dress until it was just under my small boobs. I opened my mouth to protest as his mouth dipped down and found my hairless pussy.

I had never even played with myself and the sensation was life changing. My knees opened without prompting or thought on my part. I had no idea that anybody ever did what Adam was doing to me. Was I clean down there and what was he trying to achieve. Carl's hands wrapped round me as if this would protect me in some way. Nobody said a thing and I found myself lying back onto Carl and trying to understand why it felt so good.

Adam stopped briefly to look up at me as if to check I was all right. I could not focus on his face as I was in a trance like state. He now had his hands underneath my bottom and pulled me up towards his mouth. It took little lifting as I was lifting myself towards his mouth and particularly his tongue. He was sweeping his tongue from near my bottom right through to the top of my pussy. I moved to try and keep him concentrated at the top of my pussy, as this felt beautiful. If Carl or Ben were doing or saying anything I was oblivious to them.

The fire that I was feeling between my legs was spreading fast throughout my whole body. Adam gradually started to concentrate more and more on the sweet spot that at this young age I didn't know was my clit. To this day I have not been able to replicate this level of arousal again. I was worried as I felt a strong urge to pee but more worried that my heart was racing far to fast.

At about this time Adam added sucking hard and biting my clit. That did it my hips took on a life of their own and I thought I would die as my whole body exploded. Wave after wave flowed through my helpless body. I passed out at some stage but not before experiencing an orgasm the like of which everyone should experience once in their life.

The downside is that I have strived for the ten years since to experience anything remotely close. I now always require a partner to go down on me if they want penetrative sex. I have never experienced an orgasm from penetrative sex if I have not first enjoyed at least one from oral sex first. I have no idea whether my preference for receiving at least one orgasm a day has anything to do with that first time but either way I am delighted to have so much sexual pleasure.

Amazingly Carl and I remainder close friends for the next couple of years without ever being involved sexually. I am not sure whether I would have agreed if Adam had asked to repeat the experience. I did find out that his Aunty who widened his education of the next few years had taught him his skills.