Loving Aurora: Years Before

Story Info
One night long ago, before they were lovers.
7.2k words
4.4
17.7k
22

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
488 Followers

[This is a side-story to the Loving Aurora series. It's effectively a prequel to the main chapters, set years before Thorfinn and Aurora began their love affair. In some ways it isn't strictly an incest story, since the brother and sister aren't yet in a sexual relationship. Consider it a story of the anticipation before the main event, giving some more background and insight into the characters.

Nonetheless, it contains strong incest themes, along with bisexual/lesbian elements and some pissing, so avoid if those trouble you.

Tags: Brother/Sister Incest, Big Cock, Piss, Bisexual/Lesbian

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

It's a warm, clear Friday night in the city. The bars are full, the clubs heaving, the pavements thronged with people in various states of inebriation.

Thorfinn is standing on the fourth-floor landing of a nondescript midtown apartment block, trying to unlock his front door. He's quite drunk, and it takes him a few goes to get the key in the lock. He persists. The door is all that stands between him and some hotly-anticipated sex.

Waiting behind him on the landing is Marzena, the girl he picked up at a cocktail bar earlier in the evening. She is wearing a tiny, sleeveless V-neck dress, black leather pumps, and a lustfully impatient expression. She spent the taxi ride home French-kissing Thorfinn while he fingered her dripping pussy under the hem of her dress. It got so obvious that the driver actually told them to cut it out.

Marzena is half-Polish. She has that classic Slavic beauty to her - flowing dark hair, pale skin, waspy waist, sharply pretty features. Thorfinn, whose own background is Scandinavian, has always loved that type. He doesn't expect this hookup to lead to anything serious, but he is looking forward to a very enjoyable evening. His cock is erect and throbbing impatiently, making a mighty bulge down one leg of his jeans.

The apartment door opens. Thorfinn leads the way inside, clicking on the hall light. It's a small, poky place (the best he could find in this area, as a cash-strapped third-year undergrad), but comfortable enough. He's glad he tidied up this morning. When they get to the bedroom, Marzena slips off her black pumps, rises onto her tiptoes and kisses him hungrily. Barefoot, she is a small girl, standing maybe five-foot-three; Thorfinn towers over her at six-foot-four.

Marzena slides the thin straps of her dress free of her arms. The upper part of the dress gracefully falls away from her breasts. They are small, pale, pert and very beautiful. Thorfinn's hands find them and knead them as he kisses her.

"Like what you see?" Marzena drawls. She has a subtle, tantalising trace of an accent.

Thorfinn nods his head as he begins to gently push her in the direction of the bed. He can't wait to find out what she sounds like when she fucks. He thinks she'll be noisy.

Marzena's smile is sultry, but the look in her eyes is urgent, almost desperate. It's obvious how much she wants it. Her breathing, though quiet, is harsh. Her pussy, as was amply demonstrated in the taxi, is wet as a waterfall. Just as well, Thorfinn thinks, because he is about to split that pussy wide open.

He unbuckles his belt, unzips his fly, pushes his jeans down his thighs, and frees his hard cock from the pinned-diagonal position in which it has hitherto been trapped. It springs out at its full, almost ten-inch length, uncut and ferociously thick. It is a pussy-wrecker, a cervix-slammer, a cock to put the fear of God into any vagina it encounters. Thorfinn watches Marzena's eyes go wide as dinnerplates at the sight of it.

"What the actual fuck," Marzena says. Her mouth hangs open in astonishment. She looks both fascinated and horrified. "What am I supposed to do with that?"

Thorfinn grins with pride, until he sees her shaking her head and realises that she isn't joking.

"No. Fuck it. This isn't happening," Marzena announces, backing away in what appears to be actual fear.

"Wait. Are you serious?" Thorfinn says in bemusement. His erection sways in front of him like a flagpole in a parade. This is not going the way he thought it would.

"Sorry, yeah, I am. Like, it's impressive. Good for you, and all. But I don't want it in me."

"But...you said you like big dicks."

"Big dicks. Not monsters. That is a monster," she says flatly. "I'll be bleeding by the time you get halfway in. And then I won't be able to have sex all next week." The way she says this makes it clear that she has plenty of other guys lined up for that week.

Thorfinn fumbles for some way to salvage the situation. His drunken buzz is fading into cold, dismayed sobriety. "Look, I'll go easy. I've got some lube in the drawer, we can-"

"Thorfinn," Marzena interrupts. "Your dick's too big. That isn't a compliment. I'm not letting it in my pussy."

This is not the first time such a thing has happened to Thorfinn. Girls are often shocked or scared by his endowment. He's had several tell him to stop midway through sex because he was hurting them too much. When he was eighteen, he met a girl on a skiing holiday who insisted on taking a naked selfie with him - "Otherwise my friends won't believe me!" - but balked at actually fucking him. In his entire life, only one girl has ever let him fuck her in the ass (and, to cut a long story short, it did not go well).

He hoped Marzena would be different. At the bar, once they hit it off, she talked loudly and in detail about her fondness for big cocks. She was eager to feel the growing bulge in his jeans, and it didn't scare her off, so he assumed she'd be delighted to see it at full mast. It would appear that he overestimated her.

"Well, what do you wanna do, then?" he says lamely. "Maybe you could...you know..."

She gives a short, humourless laugh. "What - suck it? Does my mouth really look that big to you? I'm not breaking my jaw just to give you a blowjob." She does, indeed, have a very small mouth. It looks sweet, and it's good for kissing, but it's definitely not designed for servicing a cock as large as Thorfinn's.

"I'll go down on you," he offers. He likes eating pussy, and he's been told he's good at it. Maybe if he gets her wet enough, she will loosen up a little, in both the metaphorical sense and the literal.

"Can I be super honest with you?" Marzena replies. "It's kind of killed the mood for me. I think I'm gonna head home." She slips the straps of her dress back over her shoulders, covering up her pretty little tits. Thorfinn's heart aches to see them hidden again.

"Fuck, Marzena. Really?" he says. He hates the note of plaintive disappointment in his own voice.

She looks up at him with pitying eyes. "I'm sorry. You're really cute, otherwise. But I don't want to look at that dick any more. It's...kind of disgusting."

This is a new one. Thorfinn has heard his manhood described as "scary", "freakish", even "ugly". But "disgusting"? He feels quite insulted. He is fastidious about his personal hygiene. That dick is washed every day. Even his pubes are kept trim.

Crestfallen, he tucks his swiftly-softening shaft away, to spare it any further cruel words.

Marzena slides her feet back into her shoes and retrieves her handbag. "I'll get a taxi home," she announces. "Thanks for the drinks and everything."

"Okay, well. Cool," Thorfinn says, trying to appear nonchalant despite his disappointment and frustration. He feels cheated, in more ways than one. The drinks at that bar were not cheap. "Have a good night. We should hang out again sometime." He goes in half-heartedly for a goodbye kiss.

Marzena dodges it. "Yeah, see you around. I'll call you if I ever need my insides rearranged," she says drily, heading for the door.

After letting Marzena out, Thorfinn returns to the bedroom and mutters "Fuck." He is in the mood to punch a wall, but doesn't. No point losing the rental deposit over something like this.

Feeling no need to be clothed any more, he strips off absent-mindedly. His cock has entirely wilted. It was anticipating a happy evening inside a wet vagina. Now it is just hanging dumbly, big and useless, while its owner wonders what to do with it.

Thorfinn checks his watch. There's still plenty of time before the bars close. He could go out again and turn his moderate drunkenness into an absolute blackout. Maybe even pick up another girl and fuck away the frustration. But he feels disheartened now, as if the magic of the evening has evaporated. It might be better to just jack off and call it a night.

While he is weighing up his options, the image of a particular girl rises into his mind's eye. A very beautiful girl, young and slim and smiling, the kind of girl any man would be glad to take to bed. His cock hardens steadily at the thought of her. But his arousal is tempered by guilt and self-disgust, because the girl he is thinking of is his sister.

Aurora is two years younger than him. She is tall and athletic, a skilled tennis player with a fantastically toned body. She wears her dark-blonde hair long, framing her indecently gorgeous face. She also has amazing tits for such a slender girl. Thorfinn knows this because he has seen her topless hundreds of times. Back home, if their parents are out, Aurora likes to walk around wearing nothing but her panties. She seems perfectly comfortable letting her brother see her bare breasts.

Thorfinn loves Aurora dearly. He considers her one of his closest friends. She is always so enthusiastically happy to see him, and just hearing her voice on the phone cheers him up. If she wasn't his sister, he'd date her without hesitation.

But she is his sister. So the fact that he has frequently imagined fucking her is quite disturbing.

He looks down at his cock. It's currently doing a decent impression of a steel girder. It doesn't care who it goes into. As far as it's concerned, incest is just a word. It would stretch out Aurora's tight little pussy, pump a river of brotherly come into her, and love every second of it.

Thorfinn gloomily contemplates taking a cold shower.

*

At the same moment that Thorfinn is having this low-key crisis, in a university town several hundred miles away, his younger sister is lying in her bed in the small student house she shares with several friends. She is naked, on her back with her legs spread apart. Her current boyfriend, Vincent, is on top of her. He is fucking her. She is not enjoying it.

Today is Aurora's nineteenth birthday. She has been celebrating it all day, on-and-off, with various different people. She had a birthday breakfast with her housemates, lunch in town with her visiting mother, and then several hours of drinking with Vincent, moving from bar to bar along with a rapidly changing gaggle of friends, before finally heading home for birthday sex.

So here they are, having sex. Or rather, Aurora is lying there, letting Vincent have sex with her. She feels his cock sliding rhythmically in and out of her. It's mechanical and almost completely pleasureless. He grunts with every thrust and slobbers into her neck; maybe that's him trying to kiss her. He is sweating much more than he should, considering how little effort he's putting in.

Vincent is normally okay in bed - very occasionally, he's even good - but not tonight. Maybe due to alcohol, or tiredness, or just because he's selfish and impatient, he has decided to give Aurora the most mediocre missionary fucking of her young life. No foreplay. No cunnilingus. Barely even a few kisses before he stuck his cock into her. Aurora is very unimpressed.

She and Vincent aren't the only couple currently fucking in the house. Her housemate Louisa is in the bedroom next door, apparently getting eaten out by her girlfriend Natalie. Louisa is a very noisy girl. Her moans of pleasure are almost deafening through the thin wall, screaming and swearing and crying Natalie's name. Aurora wishes that she was in there with them. She's (unofficially) bisexual, but right now she is wondering if she should just become a lesbian.

Since the sex is so unstimulating, Aurora is noticing the various other sensations in her body. She is reasonably drunk, and has a slightly dry mouth. Her feet ache from hours walking around town and standing at bars. Her calves hurt from a tennis match she played two days ago (she narrowly lost, and is still annoyed at herself about it). She has a bruise on her right side just below her ribs - she's not sure where she got it. And, since she's been drinking all night and last urinated about two hours ago, her bladder is extremely full. She really should have relieved herself before letting Vincent fuck her.

She has been having misgivings about their relationship for a while now. Vincent is much older than her (he'll be twenty-six next year), and he drew her in with his air of older-guy worldliness. He's handsome enough, and fun to drink with. Her friends like him. But beneath his vaguely charming exterior, there is very little actual personality. He talks almost exclusively about himself. He can be affectionate, but usually only when he wants sex. He constantly makes fun of her for being a country girl (he says she's a "farmer's daughter" - her father is an architect). He repeats the same jokes over and over until she wants to strangle him. They have been together three months. She doubts she will put up with him for much longer.

Aurora rests her chin on Vincent's bony shoulder, so that she doesn't have to see his face, and grits her teeth in frustration. Her aching bladder is getting harder to ignore. Through the wall, she hears Louisa squeal with pleasure at something Natalie is doing. She tries to imagine she is being fucked by somebody else. Somebody better.

She thinks of the various guys and girls she has slept with. Depressingly, most of them - most of the men, anyway - were not much better in bed than Vincent. The girls were usually more fun, at least for a while. But genuinely good sex has been remarkably rare in Aurora's life thus far. This frustrates her. She is a beautiful girl; she is no narcissist, but she knows this, in the same prosaic way that she knows she has dark-blonde hair and type-A-negative blood. She turns heads and attracts catcalls on every night out. She's even done a little part-time modelling (tennis wear, naturally). It feels unfair that she can't find herself a decent lover.

As her ordeal goes on, Aurora's mind wanders to a favourite subject of hers: imagining what her older brother would be like in bed. Big, strong, handsome Thorfinn, who has appeared in her most secret fantasies so many times. She knows it's wrong for her to want sex with her own brother. She supposes it's a sign of undiagnosed mental illness (certainly, her easily-alarmed mother would say so). Well, maybe it's the kind of mental illness that could be cured by a good fucking.

Vincent groans on top of her, jolting her out of her thoughts. He has just come. He looks down at her triumphantly, as if he's achieved something great. He is clearly quite drunk, his eyes swimming around under their drooping lids. Aurora almost cringes, but instead she lets him kiss her. She's still pretty drunk herself, but not nearly drunk enough.

One thing Vincent does have going for him is that he recovers fast. There's never too long a wait before he's ready to fuck again. After a few minutes of awkward cuddling, he reaches down to thumb his newly hard penis back into Aurora's vagina. He does this without asking her, or even saying a word. He just grins at her and begins to thrust again, grunting loudly. If anything, it is even less pleasurable the second time around. Its main effect is to make Aurora's overfull bladder twinge uncomfortably.

Aurora closes her eyes and wishes that it was Thorfinn fucking her. Instead of Vincent's skinny body pressing down on top of her, it should be Thorfinn's tall, leanly powerful frame. Instead of Vincent's shock of untidy dark hair tickling her cheek, Thorfinn's neat sandy blond fade. And instead of Vincent's barely-average dick...

Back home, Aurora shares a bathroom with her brother, and she is totally at ease going topless and peeing in front of him. In fact, she makes a point of doing it as often as possible. Thorfinn isn't quite as casual as her, but he still has no problem pissing with her in the room, so she has seen his cock multiple times. And what a magnificent cock it is. He's hung like a bull elephant, bigger soft than most guys are fully hard. Aurora has no idea if her pussy could handle something that size, but she'd gladly find out.

She often wonders whether she is actually in love with Thorfinn, or just infatuated with him. She has never admitted her feelings for him, of course, but she thinks he must have some idea. She strongly suspects that he wants her, too. Sometimes when they are together he gives her strange, furtive, lustful looks, though he quickly glances away if she looks him in the eye. She regularly fantasises about going to his bedroom late one night, naked, and slipping into bed with him. She once had a frightening, confusing dream of Thorfinn forcing himself on her - a frightening, confusing dream that still makes her disgracefully wet just thinking about it.

The fucking (if it can even be called fucking) carries on, with no end in sight. With each of Vincent's sluggish thrusts into her pussy, Aurora curses herself more for dating him. She sighs quietly and wonders how much longer this will last.

Through the wall, Louisa and Natalie are still making plenty of noise.

*

While taking care of his frustrated hard-on, Thorfinn manages not to think of his sister. As he slowly, contemplatively jacks his erect shaft with his closed fist, rolling his foreskin back and forth over the thick drooling head, he successfully keeps Aurora out of mind. He doesn't think about her beautiful smile, her dazzling blue-green eyes, her silky blonde hair, her long delectable legs. He certainly doesn't imagine pushing those legs far apart and forcing his cock into the sweet young slit hidden between them.

Nor does he think of her as he builds towards his climax. He pictures another girl, a fuck buddy he had in his first year of university - Lilian. Those are some good memories. Where Marzena turned out to be all talk, Lilian was a real size queen. She loved to have her pussy filled up to breaking point. She was a major squirter (he loves squirters), and she moaned and swore like a sailor every time they fucked. It's her wide-eyed orgasm face he's thinking about when he ejaculates.

It is only some minutes later, when Thorfinn is swaying tipsily in front of the toilet, pissing like a racehorse, that thoughts of incest begin to plague him again. The sound of piss trickling into the toilet bowl suddenly reminds him of Aurora, and how casual she is about peeing in front of him. Their sibling relationship is so comfortable, so unselfconscious, that it is just part of their morning routine at home. Thorfinn might be brushing his teeth, or towelling off after a shower, and Aurora will come in (often topless) and engage in some friendly chitchat while she relieves her bladder. And, since she always drinks plenty of water, she pisses prodigiously, not quietly tinkling but gushing like a river in flood. It's weirdly arousing to listen to.

The mental image of Aurora, naked and peeing like a champion with a smile on her lovely face, has an inevitable effect on Thorfinn's still-pissing cock. A growing erection chokes off his stream. He grunts in discomfort as he awkwardly forces his urine out of the huge, disobedient organ. Tonight, the damn thing has been significantly more trouble than it's worth.

The semi-erection refuses to go away, despite his best efforts; it swishes in front of him like a sword as he wanders unclothed around the apartment. He realises he will not be able to just turn in for the night. He has sex on the brain. Right now he would literally screw any woman in reach. It's lucky that Aurora is so far away, because she would be first on his list.

VM218
VM218
488 Followers