Loving Aurora: Years Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he can't stop thinking about her. The friendly kisses on the cheek she gives him when she greets him at the breakfast table. The graceful way she moves on the tennis court, so swift and poised. The jaunty way her tits bounce when she walks topless through the house.

He gave her a call earlier in the day, to wish her happy birthday, as a good brother should. What he really wants to do is go and help her celebrate, by fucking her until she's permanently ruined for any other dick. He wants to make her ride him until she pleads for mercy. He wants to give his little sister the most intense orgasms of her life.

Thorfinn shakes his head in frustration. He has to get a grip. One bad date and he's literally considering incest. If it's sex he wants, he needs to find a willing woman, and one that is not a blood relative.

He reaches for his phone, already mentally composing his booty texts.

*

Aurora is staring up at the cracked plaster of her bedroom ceiling, trying to think of anything other than her useless boyfriend. It's difficult, given that Vincent is still steadily thrusting his dick into her vagina. And it's pointless trying to imagine that he is Thorfinn, even for a second. Aurora hasn't yet slept with any truly well-hung guys, but she knows that her brother's tree trunk of a cock wouldn't feel anything like Vincent's thin little prick.

What he lacks in skill, strength and size, Vincent makes up for in staying power. He's definitely not a two-pump chump. Normally, this would be a good thing. Unfortunately, right now it just means Aurora has to endure more of this joyless bicycle-pump sex. She's so unaroused her pussy is practically bone-dry, which makes it even worse. She groans inwardly as she realises she's going to have to wait even longer to pee.

She's on the verge of just telling Vincent to get off her when the monotonous thrusts suddenly stop. Vincent ejaculates with a strange, strangled growl. Aurora, who (despite her recent waywardness) was raised as a good churchgoing girl, silently thanks God.

Maybe too soon, because as Vincent slips his cock out of her, he presses down over her for a kiss. His alcohol breath assaults her senses.

"Did you like that, babygirl?" Vincent slurs as he kisses her. He always calls her 'babygirl' after sex. She hates it.

"Uh-huh," she lies, weakly attempting a smile. "It was great." She doesn't want to hurt his feelings. When they were out drinking, he spent the whole evening boasting to her (and their mutual friends) about how well he was going to fuck her.

"I take care of you, don't I?" Vincent says smugly. He squeezes her naked breasts and grins down at her. His drunken eyes are full of entirely undeserved pride.

"Yeah. Um, Vince, I gotta pee real bad," Aurora says hastily. She is indeed absolutely desperate now, but she also just wants Vincent to get off her. She is sick of being stuck underneath his sweaty body.

Vincent grins. "Okay, babygirl. Round three when you get back?"

"Sure," Aurora says with forced enthusiasm. Her heart sinks at the prospect of another session of disappointing sex.

Vincent lets her get up, leering at her as she rises to her feet. Aurora can feel droplets of semen cooling on her inner thigh. She normally likes it when a guy comes in her, but this time she has to try hard not to shudder with disgust. She uses the duvet to wipe it away before walking naked to the door.

Out in the corridor, she feels glad to have a moment to herself. She can hear bassy music throbbing from downstairs, where a few of her friends are still partying in the kitchen. She paces towards the bathroom, her bladder aching with every step.

The uneven wooden floorboards are slightly dusty under her bare feet. It's an old house, creaky and badly insulated, icy in winter and leaky when it rains. The landlord is a lazy bastard who charges too much rent and always leaves repairs to the last minute. Aurora doesn't mind. She has been enjoying the freedom of living away from her parents for the first time, in a house where she can drink and party and fuck as much as she likes. Admittedly, she found ways of doing all that back home too, but now she doesn't have to keep it a secret.

She pauses by the door to Louisa's room. The noises she can hear through it swiftly make her dripping wet (something Vincent signally failed to do tonight). Louisa is obviously receiving a top-notch pussy licking, her breathy voice rising and falling with squeals and sighs of ecstasy. "Oh, fuck, Nattie, keep doing that," she moans. "That's so good. Fucking eat me, baby."

Natalie, naturally, cannot reply, but soft succulent sounds can be faintly heard under Louisa's delighted gasps. The sounds of labia and clit being kissed and sucked.

Aurora wants to keep listening, but just then her bladder cramps so painfully it makes her wince. If she waits any longer, she'll make a puddle on the floorboards. She hurries into the bathroom and clicks on the light. Outside, she hears Louisa cry "Oh, fuck, baby, yes..."

Aurora sits on the toilet and begins to piss forcefully. Her stream hisses noisily into the bowl. She moans to herself involuntarily at the wonderful relief. She always enjoys the sensation of peeing - who doesn't? - but this time it is almost orgasmic. She has drunk so much tonight that she feels like she could fill a swimming pool, fill a lake, raise the sea level with her urine. A peaceful smile forms on her face. It occurs to her that she is getting more pleasure from the simple act of emptying her bladder than she got from half an hour of being fucked by Vincent.

While she pisses, Aurora again thinks of her brother. She imagines Thorfinn standing here in the bathroom with her, just like back home, watching her with his cock out and hard. She would suck him off (a challenge considering how girthy he is, but she reckons she could do it) and taste his warm come on her tongue before she swallowed. Then she would let him take her to bed, where he'd cheerfully go down on her (and do a much better job than Vincent ever has), and then fill her up with that beautiful big dick. It would probably hurt like hell, and she'd be walking funny for days after, but she doesn't care. A sore pussy would be a small price to pay for some actual good sex.

After what is probably about forty seconds but feels like several hours, Aurora's flood of urine finally abates. She exhales in relief, wipes her pussy, flushes, and yawns widely. She's suddenly very tired. It's as though she just pissed away all her remaining energy.

She stands up. No longer distracted by her bladder, she takes some time to study herself in the cracked bathroom mirror. She's mostly satisfied with what she sees, though she notes with annoyance what may be a spot forming on her cheek. She also thinks she could have done a better job with her winged eyeliner tonight. She would have fixed it earlier, while she was still on her birthday bar crawl, but she was too drunk, and now it's too late.

Anyway, in her opinion, the effort would be wasted on Vincent.

*

Thorfinn scrolls through his phone contacts, looking for his past hookups. He is determined to get some pussy tonight, but he doesn't want to risk another stranger like Marzena. He needs someone he's fucked before, a girl he knows will be happy to have her pussy demolished.

He checks the names off one by one, his frustration growing as he remembers why each girl isn't a viable option. Adrianna - moved abroad. Daniela - not on speaking terms. Erika - too kinky. Freya - not kinky enough.

He sends an exploratory text to Freya anyway; vanilla sex is still sex. To his surprise, she messages back almost instantly. It seems she's at home tonight, and bored. Thorfinn's hopes rise. They have a brief, playful back-and-forth, dancing around the issue of sex without actually getting explicit.

Then Thorfinn tries his luck, and messages her a hasty snap of his semi-hard cock.

[oh is this a booty call?] Freya sends, after she has spent a minute or so examining the dick-pic.

[Kind of], he replies. No use denying it.

[sorry Finn, not tonight. i fucked a hung guy last night. and you're even bigger. i can't take that much dick two days in a row]

Thorfinn sighs. His fledgling hopes have been strangled, yet again. [Are you too beat up?]

[i can barely walk], Freya responds, with a long chain of crying emoji. [maybe next time though]

[Yikes. Take care of yourself. Give your pussy some rest], Thorfinn sends. He means it. Freya is a beautiful girl with a beautiful snatch, even if she is a bit too passive in bed. She was very brave about taking his girth when they fucked. She isn't a natural size queen, but she really tries her best, and that's what matters.

Thorfinn bids her goodnight, and resumes his search.

*

As Aurora steps back into the corridor, something fateful happens. The door to Louisa's room opens. Louisa emerges, wearing a large, well-worn old hoodie. She's clearly naked underneath it; her legs and feet are bare. She has bleary eyes, smudged makeup, and a very satisfied smile. It is plain to see that she has been well fucked.

Aurora had a brief tomboy phase in high school - shaggy bedhead hairstyle, ripped jeans and no makeup - around the time she first realised she liked girls as much as boys. She's now firmly femme again, but she has always found herself drawn to girls with that androgynous kind of look. Louisa is a textbook example. Definitely too pretty to be butch, but not quite femme either, she is short, curvy and cutely freckled, her brown hair styled into a short fauxhawk with dyed red streaks. Her breasts are large and heavy on her tiny frame. She has a rather lewd tattoo of two bare-breasted girls kissing on one thigh. Aurora, who is planning to get a leg tattoo of her own, thinks it's delightful.

Louisa's dreamy expression turns to one of surprise as she notices the naked girl in the corridor ahead of her.

For a second, neither of them speak. Louisa looks at Aurora, up and down. They have seen each other naked before, as student housemates invariably do. Louisa also knows (without it ever having been explicitly discussed) that Aurora is bisexual. They have what could be described as a friendly sexual tension between them, regularly trading flirty comments in a half-joking-but-not-really sort of way.

The look Louisa gives Aurora this time is more than friendly. It's a look that says their friendship is in serious danger of turning into the kind with benefits. Tired though she is, Aurora is quite happy with that prospect. She decides not to try to cover herself.

"Hey, birthday girl," Louisa says. It would be more accurate to say that she purrs. "Looking good in your birthday suit."

"Sorry. I was so desperate to pee. I probably should have put something on first," Aurora replies sheepishly.

"No need to be sorry. I love a bit of bedtime eye candy." Louisa's gaze flicks up and down over Aurora's naked body again. "Vince is one lucky man."

Aurora giggles. She is very susceptible to flattery, especially coming from a pretty girl. She is also, it must not be forgotten, still a bit drunk. "I'll let him know."

"Have you guys been having fun?"

"Not as much as you, by the sound of it."

"Could you hear us?" Louisa asks. She sounds completely unembarrassed. Maybe even a little smug.

"I think the whole street could hear you, Lu," Aurora smiles. She's jealous, without a doubt, but she's still happy for her friend. At least somebody is having good sex tonight.

"I can't help it. Nat's a miracle-worker," Louisa says wistfully. "We're done now, though. I'm just gonna whizz, take my makeup off and go to sleep."

Aurora momentarily considers asking if she can sleep in Louisa's bed tonight. She's virtually certain the answer would be yes.

As they pass in the narrow corridor, there is a moment when the two girls are standing facing each other, so close their toes touch. They pause and study each other in the dim light. Aurora, who is half a head taller than Louisa, looks down at her busty little housemate with affectionate curiosity. Louisa looks up at her with a strange sort of nonchalant lust. The music from the kitchen thumps quietly around them.

Without warning, Louisa's hand strokes Aurora's leg, fingertips gently sliding up the inside of her naked thigh. Aurora's mouth opens a little in surprise, but she doesn't try to stop Louisa. There is something inevitable about the situation, she feels. As if this was always how their friendship was going to develop.

Louisa's fingers journey slowly up Aurora's toned leg, until they reach the smooth, almost hairless mound of her vulva. Aurora trembles minutely. She doesn't want Louisa to stop. Knowing that Vincent and Natalie are both so nearby, and might walk into the corridor and catch them at any moment, makes her heart race and her pussy tingle.

Louisa rises up and kisses Aurora full on the lips. At the same moment, she slides two fingers into Aurora's sopping wet vagina.

Aurora moans softly through the kiss. This is not the first time she and Louisa have kissed. They have played many games of drunken truth-or-dare with Natalie and their other friends. None of their dared kisses were this intense, or illicit, or sexual.

The kiss deepens, becomes a lusty duel of tongues. Louisa's fingers slip smoothly in and out of Aurora, who shivers with pleasure. Her hands reach for Louisa's small torso, tracing over shoulders, sides, hips, as though unsure where to go.

Louisa breaks the kiss, only to lower her head and suck lightly on Aurora's erect, sensitive nipple. Aurora sighs and tilts her head back. Her legs feel weak. Her pussy juices are flowing freely, dripping down her inner thighs, trickling around Louisa's probing fingers.

"You were so quiet back there, Aura," Louisa whispers, looking up from the breast she's been suckling. Her fingering becomes faster and harder. Her thumb tweaks Aurora's aroused clit. "I could hear Vince, but not you. He was fucking you for so long. He didn't make you come, did he?"

Aurora shakes her head, unable to speak, as waves of pleasure pulse warmly through her body.

"Aww, honey. That's not okay," Louisa murmurs sympathetically. She kisses Aurora's breast, nibbling the nipple she just sucked. Her fingers curl gently inside Aurora's vagina. "It's your birthday. You deserve to feel good."

Aurora finds her voice, weak and breathless though it is. "Lu, are you sure-" she says hesitantly.

Louisa kisses her silent in response. "Shhh. Just enjoy this."

And Aurora does. She enjoys it more than anything she has done with Vincent, more than almost any sexual experience she has had before. Not just the act itself (although her pussy is somewhere close to heaven now), but the thrill of doing it right here, where they could so easily be caught. She fights to keep herself quiet, when really she wants to scream her delight to the whole house.

She just wishes her brother could be here to join in.

The thought of Thorfinn is too much. Aurora comes, biting her tongue to stop herself crying out, leaning back against the wall behind her as her legs momentarily lose their ability to support her. Her eyes roll up helplessly. Her pussy gushes all over Louisa's hand, which carries on valiantly fingering and stroking her. Warm liquid drizzles onto the girls' bare feet and the floorboards beneath them. Aurora realises it is a good thing she urinated before this encounter. Her bladder control would have been no match for such a powerful orgasm.

When her torrent of pussy juices has finished and her trembling has subsided, Aurora looks down at Louisa with the same adoration and gratitude she might have for someone who had just saved her life.

Louisa smiles back lovingly. She looks proud of herself, and unlike Vincent, she has every right to be. She withdraws her dripping fingers from Aurora's vagina, softly stroking the labia one more time. "Happy birthday, cutie," she whispers. She presses her lips to Aurora's in a small parting kiss and pads off into the bathroom. She casually sucks her fingers clean before she closes the bathroom door behind her.

Aurora is left with a tired, confused smile, and a warm glow in her chest. She can now go to bed happy, even if she has to suffer another insipid fuck with Vincent. She'll think of Louisa all the way through. Louisa and Thorfinn.

*

Thorfinn feels that Lady Luck has deserted him tonight. Every girl he messages is either busy, recently in a new relationship, or apparently ghosting him. But he's too horny to give up now. His dick won't let him rest.

On a whim, he finds himself scrolling up to Aurora's name. Her contact card includes a photo, a holiday shot of her on a sunkissed Mediterranean beach. She is wearing an incredibly revealing string bikini, smiling at the camera with an insouciant hand on her hip. It's a live photo, perpetually looping the same few seconds of her tilting her head playfully while her hair waves in the sea breeze. God, she looks so good. He wonders how she'd react to getting a booty call from her own brother.

Realising he needs to halt this dangerous train of thought before it makes him do something crazy, Thorfinn crosses one more name off his list. Aurora - too far away geographically, too close genetically. Let her remain his darling sister, nothing more.

Finally, he lands on a more promising name. A girl he met at a friend's house party a few weeks before: Genevieve. She's a bit older than him, cute, fast-talking and funny. She is also very sexual, and unlike Marzena, she can definitely handle his big dick. He remembers their one-night stand fondly. She was enjoyably loud.

He looks at the time. Late, but not too late. He knows Genevieve likes clubbing. She'll be out in town right now. Maybe he can go and find her.

First, though, he feels obliged to send Aurora a friendly goodnight text. Partly because he likes to keep in touch with his little sister, and partly because he still feels guilty about having such wicked thoughts about her.

He messages her something innocuous, narrowly resisting the temptation to attach a dick-pic.

*

Aurora returns to her bedroom, her naked thighs still gleaming with her squirted wetness. She takes one look at her so-called boyfriend and immediately feels a deep sense of relief.

God has answered her prayers. There will be no round three. Vincent has fallen asleep. He's snoring on top of the bed, his dick flaccid and shrivelled. Aurora wrinkles her nose at the sight of it. She can't believe she ever let him put it inside her.

She lays herself down beside him, trying not to touch him in the process. Her mind is made up. Tomorrow, she will dump him. She'll let him down as gently as possible (though she's adamant she won't let him fuck her again, not even a last goodbye screw) and then wash her hands of him. She feels like spending some time single - but definitely not chaste. She thinks her pussy will soon become well-acquainted with Louisa's tongue. Hopefully it won't be too difficult to convince Natalie to join in.

Aurora closes her eyes and begins to slowly, drowsily play with herself, fingering her pussy and strumming her clit. She thinks of what Louisa did to her, and swiftly finds herself incredibly wet once again. As her pleasure builds, her pussy releases its juices in little spurts and sprays, creating a constellation of wet spots on the bedsheets between her legs. She keeps as quiet as she can, though she cannot help a few soft gasps escaping her lips.

She is imagining that Thorfinn and Louisa are sharing her, lovingly making her their whore. In this deliciously sinful fantasy, Louisa goes down on her, lapping and kissing and sucking with skilled enthusiasm, making her come so hard she nearly faints. Then Thorfinn moves in, his gigantic dick rock-hard with incestuous desire, and he takes her with a force and passion unlike anything she has ever known. He comes inside her, of course; in this particular fantasy, she is not on the pill. She is shamefully aroused by the idea of being inseminated by her own brother.