Loving Aurora: Years Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora's limbs quiver as her orgasm approaches. Her clit sings under her fingers. Her fantasy reaches a fever pitch (having been incestuously impregnated, she now watches as her brother's cock utterly destroys Louisa's tiny, virgin, gold-star-lesbian vagina) and then, abruptly, she climaxes again. Her pussy squirts, not as voluminously as before, but still enough to leave a long wet patch on the sheets. She convulses and pushes her face into her pillow, trying to silence her own moans. Beside her, Vincent snores on obliviously.

The orgasm runs its course. Aurora is finally sated. She rolls one edge of the duvet over herself, and is just about to fade to sleep when her phone vibrates on the chest of drawers beside the bed. She grabs for it, slightly annoyed, and reads the new message on the screen. A small smile dimples her cheeks. It's from her brother.

[Hey little sis, don't know if you're still up. Just wanna say I love you. Hope you had a good birthday.]

Though her eyelids are heavy with tiredness, Aurora looks at the message for a long while. She is considering how to respond. She wants to tell Thorfinn all about her evening. She wants to tell him what happened with Louisa. She wants to send him some nudes of herself and see how he reacts. She wants to tell him how much she dreams of his big cock fucking her senseless.

She sighs sleepily and types out a reply.

[Thanks Finn. Love you too. Wish you were here.]