Loving Cindy

Story Info
Teaching a woman about real love.
746 words
3.68
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy" was a, 21-year-old, woman that I met, in a West Covina, California, Baptist church, who was studying at Mt. San Antonio Community College, in a Sociology class with me. I was 25, studying media. She was studying accounting, worked, in the records department, at a local hospital, and looked like a, wonderful, cross between Lady Diana and Olivia Newton-John. Blonde, about 5-6, with short hair, a nice, cute, though, average body, nice, bright, blue eyes and a pretty smile. I was 5-10, average build, with brown hair and green eyes.

Cindy and I started dating, but she was upset that she let her previous, high-school, boyfriend push her into taking her virginity which she wanted to save for her future husband.

I took the high road and didn't "jump her bones" so she broke things off saying, "I didn't think you liked me because you didn't try to score on the second date."

I tried to explain that I didn't want to be a bad memory and was interested in long-term love and happiness. I didn't want to be a selfish jerk that she would hate the next morning after a quick night in the sack.

Cindy quickly shoved me into the "Just friends" category though I loved her, anyway, in my, emotional, pain, as I watched her move from guy-to-guy who talked her into bed, then dumped her, including someone, from church, that I was friends with, who knew that I loved her and that I wasn't going to use her. After he got Cindy pregnant, and quickly dumped her, she aborted their baby, and was devastated.

Cindy and I continued sharing "friends" time together, Another one of her, major, issues was that her mom died, when she was 12, her, older, (and extremely popular-homecoming queen) sister quickly married and moved out while Cindy was helping their father raise their two younger brothers after he divorced his second wife that all the children hated.

Cindy's self-esteem was in the gutter and I was the only person who wasn't interested in using her, in bed, for a cheap fling/fuck and hurting her further.

Finally, one night, we were sitting on my bedroom floor, talking, while Cindy, was crying, saying "Who would want such damaged goods with the baggage of younger brothers?"

I stuck my neck out and responded, "The same man who has loved you, for years, while you allowed creeps to hurt you. I am right here."

"Really?" Cindy asked. "Knowing everything about me? I am not a 'nice girl.' I've slept around. I've had an abortion - from your friend who betrayed you. Why would you want me?"

"Because I see the beauty in you," I responded. "Your love for your little brothers, your responsibility, your intelligence, we both are Christians. Just because we both have had sex doesn't mean we can't love each other!"

Cindy cried some more, I reached over and hugged and kissed her, then said, "I should have taken you to bed years ago. Now I am ready to make love with you and stay by your side if you are willing to be loved." We kissed more, made our way to my bed, and undressed each other. I loved all over her beautiful body, sucked her breasts, like a starving baby, licked her clit, sending her into the stars, enjoyed ravishing, her, natural, blonde, hairy pussy. Cindy moaned, with pleasure, as I pushed my rock-hard cock all the way in. She was so wet it was smooth as silk. I love to "bottom out," inside a woman, just holding that position, for a minute, feeling her wrapped tightly around me.

Then she started squeezing me-with her pussy. I felt her clench as she climaxed, then I allowed myself to climax too. It was so satisfying to feel her warmth as I shuddered. It felt like a gloved hand that covered every inch, of my cock, squeezing me over and over. We made, passionate, tender love, all night long, cumming, together for the first of many times making sweet love together. "I don't know why I waited," Cindy said, after we climaxed in unison.

I don't know why i waited, either. Cindy was breathtaking, without her clothes on, with her, beautiful breasts, pink nipples and her natural blonde bush and was a sweet and wonderful lover. I enjoyed our further times in bed, loving for hours each, passionate session.

Cindy knew that I loved her and wasn't "another jerk."