All Comments on 'Loving Daddy'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet, sensual & erotic.

A good build-up.

An intense sexual encounter.

A sexually-charged climatic ending.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautifully written - very realistic

This father/daughter story contained some of the best descriptions of sex I've read in this genre. The loving, pleasing nature of both the daddy and his little girl was so emotional. This is sex at its finest, with both parties striving to please the other...and succeeding beautifully. I especially liked how the daddy sucked his daughter off - it made me so wet that I came when she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

Wow. That was really hot! I thought I was actually there because the details were so incredible. Well done, you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I am a guy, and I have only recently started looking at incest sites. I would never commit incest because I know it's wrong, but these stories provide a nice fantacy. The thing I hate about a lot of stories is that, although they are hot, they are missing something - love. Not all of them are like that, but a lot still are. But this one hits it right on the nose. And the description in this story was amazing. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So True

I like the opening statement,Inscest is wrong!

But in the fantasy world its such forbidden fruit not to try, story was well written and hot!

Well done!

LanesLove87LanesLove87about 13 years ago
Wow

I'd rate it five stars if it would let me click it but don't worry I'll do just that when I can. Though it is wrong, it makes a great fantasy. Very well written and not far fetched. Some make a ridiculous plot. I enjoy the deep descriptive sexuality. It made very hot and excited. I say continue on ! I love this piece of work. You're very good at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
my daddy now

im stacy and want my dad bad. hot story! stacy18_bi@hotmail.com ...daddy

ladywshakeladywshakeover 11 years ago
I'm soaked!

That was RIDICULOUSLY hot. Please write more about Summer and her daddy. The writing was just phenomenal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Love this so much! Thank you writing it. X

AnailaighAnailaighabout 9 years ago
woah

so hot an well written! WAY WAY WAAAAY too short!

Sentient1964Sentient1964about 9 years ago
hi

Short but sweet! thank you.

ZenishZenishalmost 9 years ago

Loved your disclaimer at the beginning, and loved everything about the story. Sweet, sexy, and impressively well written. You turn a beautiful phrase!

More, please. :)

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Busting the hymen myth

I find it particularly disturbing when a woman writer perpetuates the myth that a hymen is somewhere buried inside the vagina. I mean, you had your own at one time, right? Don't you know your own anatomy?

By the time daddy was one, then two, then three inches inside his daughter, he was already one, then two, then three inches PAST the hymen.

The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not wandering around somewhere inside. It's the guardian of the gate, not the night watchman inside the lobby.

Once anything has passed the opening, it has breached the hymen. That goes for fingers, tongues, cocks, dildos, fruits & vegetables, brush handles, etc., etc. So, you can't slip a tongue and/or a couple of fingers inside the vagina, then come back and insert a cock to finally take the maidenhead. That was done by whatever first penetrated the opening.

You might argue that "it's all fantasy", but perpetuating the myth that a hymen is inside only further promotes and sustains sexual ignorance.

bLoner1964bLoner1964almost 7 years ago
Nice

An intense fantasy... a beautiful taboo love! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Dark_Storm..

Yeah, I agree with the physical location of a hymen. Maybe the author is a in actual fact a closet.....(dread!)...no!...male?

Fortunately the author did not describe the fantasy daddy dick as 12 inch and '4 inches across'. Neither that the daddy cock entered fantasy darling daughter's womb.

Then, it puzzles me somewhat, several commenters seemed to adamantly agree with the author on the intro "INCEST IN REALITY IS BRUTAL, CRUEL AND ULTIMATELY DESTRUCTIVE AND SHOULD NOT EVER BE TOLERATED BY ANYONE."

Pray tell, why do the mentioned commenters who did comment on this fantasy, read incest based stories in the first place??

macymadisonmacymadisonalmost 4 years ago

Omg this was beautiful. Well done.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 2 years ago

Very well written. I appreciate the disclaimer, but do not agree with it in its exact wording. No doubt some, perhaps even the majority of incest is nonconsensual and therefore demeaning and damaging. But. like almost everything in the life of humans, some incest can be as beautiful as this story portrays--parent/child, siblings, or other. The important part is that the "weaker" of the two (or more) adults (an absolute necessity for "not damaging") that initiate the relationship.

On a personal note, I have no sister and never ever had the slightest sexual interest in my daughter...until she became a grandmother at age 42. Fortunately, she has never expressed even a hint of interest that way.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 2 years ago

First of all, smoking hot story! But that disclaimer, though...

Look, if sex is not FULLY consensual; if it's one person forcing themselves on another; whether physically or coercively; then let's call it what it is: rape. And that's true whether the people are related or not. Sexual assault is sexual assault. It is beyond reprehensible and should punished harshly and without mercy, whether the victim is a close blood relative or a random stranger. It is an atrocity either way. And that's also true when an adult had sex with a child... It's rape, whether they are related or not. That is already against the law everywhere.

BUT...

But if both parties are adults, willful and consenting, and together by their own choice, why does the fact that they are related make it 'BRUTAL, CRUEL, DESTRUCTIVE," or otherwise horrible? The argument that it's universally bad, that it's unnatural, that it must be abusive, and what about the children? Those are the exact same arguments they used when trying to keep interracial and same-sex marriages outlawed. Those arguments were baseless then, and they're equally baseless regarding adult consensual incest. If this white woman and that black man want to be together, society has shown that society is not hurt by that. Same thing for if those two men or two women want to be together. It's time to realize that, just like in those instances, if this adult woman and her father WANT to be together, and are HAPPY TOGETHER, why should they be condemned? Why shouldn't they be allowed to be together? Who's being hurt by that union?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes this is exactly how I fantasize about making love to my stepdaughter

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

"...hot and wet and willing..."

"...as wet and hot and sweet..."

"...wet, deep fucking..."

THESE are some of what makes this Story so perfect and real and cummy!!!

Perfect. Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story. Love the way it cascaded to a high.

Keep up the good work ..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Totally hot loved the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.