Loving Eyes

Story Info
First meeting not going according to the plan.
1.7k words
4
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided he might as well have a seat. He grabbed the door knob again and tried to turn it. He wondered for a minute if he should break it open. "Damn, how much would the hotel charge him for busting up the lock?" he wondered.

She was there behind the door; normally a thousand miles stood between them, an eternity, and now she was only three feet away. He thought of how hard they had worked, what all they had maneuvered for this time, how much they had prayed to the powers that be, just to have these two nights together.

He took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie. He had dressed in his best suit. He thought of all his plans for tonight. Things weren't getting off to a good start. The Dom in him knew that he would have to punish her for this sometime this weekend and even though he was annoyed, a slow smile crossed his face.

He planned to have room service bring them a splendid meal and to treat her like the queen she was to him. He looked at the little dining table with the long stem roses in the center. He had put together a medley of all the love songs she had sent him all year. She was such a romantic, his little slut.

He planned to wine and dine her. Slow dance close with her and let her feel his desire for her. Stare into her eyes and let her know just how lovely he found her. Make her feel like she was the most desirable woman he had ever known and just how precious she was to him.

He wanted the first time he took her to be gentle and loving. He had all weekend to use her for his enjoyment and pleasure and he was going to take his time.

He tried again, in his most stern Dom voice.

"Celeste, Pet, open the door now."

She was crying, "I can't Sir. I just can't."

She had barricaded herself in there now for over an hour and nothing he said seemed to be making any difference. He knew she was afraid, excited, nervous and a host of other emotions all rolled up into one and it was making her act a bit "crazy".

"Did you follow my instructions to the letter about how you were to look when I entered the room tonight?"

No answer, just crying.

He had left her a hand written note at the front desk when she checked in along with a gift box. As usual he was very specific on how he wanted her to look when he arrived. He smiled thinking of how sexy she must look behind this damn bathroom door. His dick started to get hard again. He stroked his dick through his pants. He had a hard on for most of the day thinking about her and tonight.

He got up from the door and went over to the bar area and made himself a scotch on the rocks. This was going to be a long night and he was determined to be patient and in control but right now he needed a drink.

He thought about tricking her to make her come out. He knew that if he pretended he was leaving and let the door slam she would come out running, crying and yelling like a three year old being abandoned by their mother. Like most submissive humiliation, pain and pleasure were all intricately woven into her DNA but tricking her like that might be too much even for her.

If they hadn't moved heaven and earth for this weekend he would have left by now to teach her a lesson. He sat down in the leather desk chair and started to unwind while drinking his scotch. He began to reminisce on how they had started their virtual D/s relationship.

After reading several of her bdsm erotica stories she had posted on one of his favorite bdsm sites, he had reached out to her via email telling her how much he had enjoyed her writing. Inviting her to chat with him about her fantasies and desires. He had started slow, trying to connect to her on a higher level than just sex.

He found her refreshing and intelligent with a strong desire to explore her submissive inclinations. He had guided her skillfully and carefully until they had reached a point when they knew that the connection they felt was more than just a fleeting thrill. He wanted her, he needed her to be his and she had felt the same way that he had been what she had been searching for most of her adult life.

They both had long term vanilla marriages that had left a void in their souls and spirits but they were committed to them to the end. But together they made each other whole, alive and fulfilled. He had had subs before but this was her first time and up until now it had all been virtually. He chatted with her every day and they had carved out some "play time" twice a week due to her work schedule. It wasn't ideal but the distance had made it impossible for anything else.

He had been patient with her quest for knowledge. He answered all her questions about domination and submission. He talked to her about chat rooms and he warned her about imposters and scammers.

The more he earned her trust, the more they explored her blossoming sexuality. She was really naive about sex toys. He had helped her buy some toys and explained what they did and how they enhanced the sexual experience. Eventually he used them with her when they played.

They discovered that she was a painslut which really appealed to his slightly sadistic nature. He loved the fact that she was almost insatiable when it came to sex. She had been terrified about anal sex. He had started her slowly with lubrication and butt plugs and then graduated to dildos in her ass. She had come to love and even crave anal play, he told her she would.

He laughed when he thought of how afraid she was of him seeing her naked for the first time on their initial video conference. She said no one except her husband had seen her naked in over 30 years and that now he saw her through loving eyes.

The reason it was so funny is that he had commanded her to send him intimate pictures of different parts of her body and although it was humiliating to her, she had done it.

He told her he had seen enough to know what she would look like completely naked and what made her think he wouldn't see her through loving eyes.

I think they passed a new threshold when he helped her discover subspace. She had read about it but she didn't really think it existed. The first time it happened he had her use her nipple suckers and then once her nipples were aching and sore he had her spank her titties 10 times with a ruler and the last three directly on her nipples, the resulting pain sent her into subspace.

She had described it to him as floating or leaving her body and feeling like she was strung out on dope. When she had come back to her body she was extremely happy and giddy and in love with the world, like a happy drunk. He had ached to hold her and give the appropriate after care but he had stayed with her virtually until she was more herself.

He taught her how to embrace the pain, how to give into it and have extremely intense orgasm. Once she was no longer afraid of it, he pushed her limits and she had experienced subspace several more times.

He had been patient and loving when she experienced sub drop. It was new to him and he was sorry he couldn't be there physically to console her but he reassured her he was there and was not going anywhere while she worked through all her dark feelings.

After almost a year of their virtual relationship, he had surprised her with a plan for them to spend this weekend together and trust and believe it had not been easy. Not only did their schedules have to align but they had to come up with convincing cover stories for their spouses.

Damn it! This was not like his little slut. She always obeyed whatever he asked her to do. Then it dawned on him. He knew what he needed to do.

He finished his drink and put on his suit jacket and straightened his tie. He looked around the room and then he saw it. Her phone was on the nightstand by the bed. He went to the bathroom door and slid it under.

He began to text her.

"Hello Pet."

"Hello Sir."

"How was the flight, uneventful I hope?"

"Yes Sir, it was fine."

"The trip from the airport?" he texted.

"It was a lovely ride, Sir and thank you for the beautiful roses waiting for me in the car."

Roses was her safe word. It was her grandmother's favorite flower.

"It is just like you to know what would make me feel safe and loved." she texted.

"Pet, I suspect that you need to wash your face and reapply your makeup, don't you?"

He could hear her get up off the floor and talking to herself she said, "You look a hot mess."

He smiled.

"Let me know when you've done what I've asked." he texted.

A few minutes later, her text said, "Done, Sir."

He sighed and then he texted, "Unlock the door, Pet."

He stood back as he heard the door unlock.

As he stepped into the bathroom, he saw the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

There she was on her knees, wearing the lovely black teddy and the matching thong he had bought her. She had on the red garters and black stockings and the strappy black high heels that he liked. Some of her hair fell soft around her face with the majority of it in a pretty ponytail tied with a red ribbon to match her garters.

While she was a vision for any man to behold what was so beautiful was the look in her eyes. She looked at him with such loving eyes, they said, "Take me I am yours for now and for always." No one had ever looked at him with so much love before, it took his breath away.