Thirteen

Story Info
It takes a village to break a sub.
4.5k words
4.31
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trym856
trym856
4 Followers

It was starting to sink in that Rick would never be all the way free.

It had taken almost forty minutes of immobility for the thought to occur to him, and half an hour later he was still thinking about it. Thirteen days locked up in that little plastic prison, thirteen nights of awaking in sudden, shocking pain as his cock attempted to engorge and pulled the cuff that held the cage in place hard against his scrotum.

And no sooner had she let him out that fourteenth morning than she had him fully secured in his present position, bound fast in a seated position to an array of varnished wood that held his arms up and back and his legs wide.

As his newly-freed cock and fortnight-heavy balls swung beneath him, Rick flexed against the tight mixture of saran wrap, handcuffs, and leather straps that she'd used to fasten him, spread open and aloft, by the side of her ornately canopied four-poster bed. His bonds didn't budge, and the exertion just added to the cold, nervous sweat he felt on his lower back. It pooled there until it began to run, his fear and excitement and captivity made physical. The trickle found the valley between his taut cheeks. Rick shook involuntarily as his own sweat tickled the exposed bud of his asshole, and Ariel couldn't help but giggle. The tinkling sound surprised him -- he hadn't seen her stop in the doorway to watch him come to terms with his situation, his helplessness -- and he froze, staring at her.

She held his gaze silently, her short lace bathrobe fluttering about her thighs, until his eyes fell to feast on her body and her lip curled into a victorious sneer. It took Ariel four steps to cross from her doorway to the edge of her bed nearest to the day's entertainment.

He watched her sit and cross her legs, his eyes naturally shooting to her left foot as she flexed and straightened it against the floor, bringing her right foot bobbing merrily into the open space between his trussed thighs. The sight of her toes spread and pushing firmly against the grain of her wood floor held his eye for a long moment, and he hardly saw her foot swing upward to connect stiffly with his tender, hanging balls. The impact would have doubled him over if he could move, but instead he just rattled the wooden bondage rack behind him with his useless convulsions. Ariel laughed again, this time a deeper and more sadistic sound, and started to look around for something to gag his suddenly-insufferable howl of pain.

"Why are you whining like that," she murmured. "Aren't you happy I let your little cock out a whole day ahead of schedule?"

He tried to quiet himself, achieving only a drop from howl to whimper, and felt himself blush as she grinned seductively at him and slide her hand around his half-hard member. She tightened her grip and stood, pulling both his rapidly stiffening cock and his line of sight up with her.

"...Asked you a question, slut..." she said, affecting an irritated tone.

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you very much for unlocking me early Mistress Ariel."

"You're welcome!" she chuckled. "You shouldn't be such an ingrate. At least, not until I give you a really good reason."

He swallowed hard, and heard a faint, pleased sigh from his tormentor, his partner, his guide, his purpose.

"Tell me Rick-- do you know why I'm doing this?"

Rick mumbled something, and in the same instant she slapped his balls and grabbed him by the hair, hissing "Speak up."

"To show me I'm not in control, Mistress," he moaned through gritted teeth.

"Not bad. That's not bad. Yes, that's part of it, Riki," she said, using the name she'd threatened him with when musing about turning him into a full-time sissy maid. "If there's a message to today, it's that you shouldn't get comfortable just because I draw a little key on the calendar a couple weeks down the road. Because getting unlocked doesn't mean anything changes for the day, Riki. That cock still belongs to me and you still exist specifically for my amusement."

She had punctuated the speech with sharp squeezes of his balls. As she finished, his eyes were screwed tight with pain. She released his balls and slapped his cheek hard, snapping his eyes open again. She gripped his chin and his mouth fell open, and she leaned forward and spit straight down his throat, then pushed his mouth closed.

"Just because I let you out a day early doesn't mean you get to cum a day early. I'm going to milk you off and on all day, between errands and meals, just edge you and feed you your precum all day, until you finish your two weeks. Once you hit midnight, we'll find out what two weeks worth of sissy spunk looks like!"

His cock was crimson and throbbing at her words, even as his face looked to be on the verge of tears at the day and night ahead of him. She stroked his hair and cooed, "Don't worry baby, it's already noon," then giggled and started jerking away at his dripping dick. She stroked him fast and rough, her dry hand tugging at his skin, and after two weeks nearly untouched, his pleasured groan was an animal sound from deep inside him. She tugged and tugged with her left hand, standing so that her lace robe tickled his ribs, and reached her right hand down around his thigh to tickle his asshole with nail of her first finger. He bucked at the touch, trembling and moaning as she took advantage of his complete exposure, as she watched his cock intently, waiting for just...the right...moment to--

"Stop!" She let go of his cock, pulled her finger from between his cheeks, and cupped a palm to catch the clear drools of his pre-cum as he writhed. When he had calmed, she lifted her hand to his face. Without a word from his owner he opened wide and licked her palm clean. She wiped her hand on his face roughly, and turned on her heel to go.

"Oh! I almost forgot." She pivoted back to face her big, sweating, denied toy, smiled at him, and bent to pull the bottom drawer of her nightstand open. It was the toy drawer. Well, one of them anyway. And the sight made him twitch.

Ariel pulled a medium-sized black plug out of the drawer, a cord trailing off of it, and stepped around behind him. She set a silver kitchen bowl on the floor beneath him, like a drip-pan under a roast. Then he felt her rub a bit of lube against his twitching, spread hole. She immediately, ceasely pressed the toy into him, and he felt it thickening and filling him and stretching him until it popped fully into place and the tension was replaced by that weak, trembly feeling in his stomach and knees.

She leaned around to see his face before flicking the vibrator on, running the dial up to "HIGH" for a split-second then returning it to "MED" and walking out of the room.

"Gotta go to spin class. I'll be back to check on you in a little while, Riki, try not to explode while I'm gone." His eyes followed her swaying ass until the door clicked closed behind her, leaving him alone with the quiet thrum of the vibrating plug.

---------- ~ PART II ~ ----------

Rick had no way to track the time. The bedside clock was facing away from him, and the curtains were pulled down rendering the shadows inert. He tried counting minutes, but after eight counts of 60 had passed he worried he'd make himself insane keeping on like that throughout a whole spin class. Ariel's gym was just one subway stop away or a quick 10 minute walk, and he was pretty sure the classes themselves were about forty minutes. He figured she'd be at least an hour and a half, though, factoring in a bit of after-class flirting with the power lifters. And that assumed she didn't make other stops. She hadn't said when she'd be back, other than "a little while." Knowing her that could mean hours.

When he heard her keys in the lock, he was completely unsure how long she'd been gone. Her sneakers squeaked around the kitchen and he heard the faucet run, and suddenly each second she didn't turn down the hall and come back into the room stretched into its own little eternity of torment. He was breathing heavily by the time she finally walked back into the bedroom, headphones in her ears, her hair brought back into a high ponytail, beads of sweat standing out everywhere on her shoulders and neck and calves below the high cuffs of her yoga pants.

She bustled about the room, humming quietly along to her music, ignoring him as she stripped off her sneakers -- he thought he could see steam rise from the toes of her white crew socks -- and stepped into the bathroom to flip on the shower. She came right back out, though, snagging her glass of water and downing the bottom half of it as she walked back over to him.

Ariel plucked her headphones out of her ears, smiled at him, sat down on the bed, and extended one sweat-soaked foot toward his face.

This routine had taken some getting used to, but Rick knew what was expected. Delicately, he pinched the front seam of her sock between his front teeth, and pulled the damp, fragrant lump of cotton from her foot. She wiggled her toes, pressing his nose in between him, and he reflexively inhaled deeply, the rich, potent smell of her feet making his cock jump. She switched feet, and he removed her second sock, and then went quickly to work licking top, bottom, and between each of her ten toes as she held her feet together before his mouth. As he finished each foot, she pushed all five toes into his mouth for just a moment, letting him slurp up to the pad of her foot before he continued on. Then it was the soles, in long, broad strokes from heel forward, and after he'd licked the sweat from every last surface inch of her peds she stood and patted him on the head.

Then she turned around, bent forward at the waist, and pressed his nose and mouth straight into the damp, darkened triangle of sweat on her pants, burying his face in her ass not 15 minutes after she'd pulled it off the stationary bike. He'd never know it, but Ariel was far more interested in getting back to torment him than in watching the hunks do their feats of strength while their spotters gawked irresponsibly at her curves.

Hearing him snuffle for air and feeling him shake a bit, she leaned forward to allow him a breath. He gasped it in ragged, sucking oxygen down greedily, as she peeled her pants down and pressed him back into the deep cleft of her now-bare ass. His tongue went to work immediately, hunting down the sweat that hid in the fold where her generous ass met her taut thighs, cleaning more from the crack of her ass, finally lashing hungrily at her sweaty asshole. Satisfied, she straightened again and walked straight into the shower.

When she emerged, glowing and dripping water from every pert bump and glorious curve of her frame, he was still rock-hard. His face shone with the sweat from her ass, and his breathing was shallow.

She poured another glass of water, pulled it down in long draughts as she walked past him to the closet -- toy drawer number two -- and began rifling through items that sounded heavy and rubberized. Then she was in front of him again, grinning, one hand behind her back and the glass of water in the other.

"You thirsty Riki? I know you love licking up my sweat but it's not exactly hydrating. Want a drink?" He nodded, and she leaned the glass down to pour it into his mouth. But he couldn't tip his head back without hitting the bondage rack, and mostly she just poured water across his cheeks.

"Well that won't work," she said, with a fake scowl on her lips. And then she produced the funnel gag.

It was a large, L-shaped PVC tube, fitted on one end with a large black high-walled funnel, and on the other with a strange, bulbous piece of rubber. It had straps in the style of a training gag, that went both around his head at the cheeks and diagonally over the top of it, and after she pressed the bulb into his mouth she fastened all of them tightly. The bulb filled his mouth, causing his cheeks to puff a bit, and she laughed at the sight of him. Then she showed him how it worked.

"I just picked this up when you were gone last weekend. It's got a valve here--" (she clicked a switch just in front of his lips) "and then that bulb in your mouth works just like a camelbak -- clamp down on it and it'll let you drink as long as the valve's open."

"I want to give it a try," Ariel said, giving her voice a cartoonish lilt that Rick knew and feared, "but I'm all out of water." She stepped forward and placed her knees far enough apart to straddle the upturned funnel, and stared into his eyes as a strong stream of piss began to splatter against the inner walls of the funnel.

His eyes widened as he felt the bulb in his mouth expand a bit and grow warm, and as it pressed his jaw open he realized he'd soon have to clamp down on it to take a drink, and that the longer he waited the more he'd feel like he was chugging Ariel's nectar. Tentatively, he squeezed the bulb, and multiple small openings appeared on various sides of it, filling his mouth with her fragrant urine.

He let the bulb close again, and swallowed, and repeated, as a tempest of glee and dominance and arousal and contempt played across her face.

She clicked the valve closed before she was done pissing.

"I'm glad this thing works so well. I had high hopes and I think it's perfect. I call it a punishment gag. See, I know you prefer my piss when it's still hot, Riki. But after I edge you again, you're going to drink the rest of what's in the funnel here, after it's nice and cold." Without another word, she reached down and turned the vibrator switch up to high. This time his moans were muted by the gag, and she hardly had to stroke him for a minute before he was right on the verge of erupting and she let him go, pointing his cock downward so he would leak straight into the pan she'd set out below him earlier.

Seeing that he was zoning out into an overstimulated pile of denied manflesh, Ariel grabbed the wooden spoon that lived on her nightstand and gave Rick's balls a few hard spanks. That recentered him, and she turned the vibrator down to "MED" again. She stroked his cheek with one hand, and re-opened the gag valve with the other.

"Now drink it all down like a good boy, Riki. I'll be able to tell if you don't finish it." And she watched him, the enthusiasm gone from his eyes this time and replaced by a broken, humiliated look, drink down four or five mouthfuls of her now-cold after-gym piss. She gave him a satisfied pat on the head, then marched back to the closet to get dressed. It was time for a few more errands, and she had a special surprise planned for Rick during her absence this time.

------------------ ~ PART III ~ ----------------------------------------

Rick was starting to get sore.

He'd been trussed up with his legs tied tightly apart and his arms secured above his head since mid-morning, and by his best guess it was now close to six o'clock. The vibrating plug Ariel had stuffed in his asshole at noon was still buzzing quietly against his prostate. He looked down at his cock, free for the first time in thirteen days, and saw the same constant trickle of pre-cum the plug had been milking out of him all day. His cock and indeed his entire lower torso felt weak from overstimulation. He wondered how he would make it through the remaining six or so hours before Ariel had said she would allow him his first orgasm since locking the little chastity cage in place two weeks previous. And he wondered where she was.

When he heard the front door open, he perked up. She'd left him for much longer this time than when she'd gone to the gym, and as tormented and half-crazed as he was, he was desperate to see her face, to smell her in the room, to see her pleased with her handiwork.

The bedroom door opened, and Ariel's friend Stephanie stepped inside. Rick slumped, and then tensed with fear.

Stephanie's face, open in astonishment at the state in which she found Rick, slowly coagulated into an intrigued grin. "Hiya, Rick!" she laughed. "She told me it was gonna be intense but man, oh, man, this is...she's rougher on you than I thought, you sorry little boy."

She set the keys down on a side table and sized him up again, slower. "I cannot be-LIEVE you like being treated like this." He whimpered, and she cooed. Ariel had plenty of friends who didn't share her sadistic bent, but she had chosen Stephanie to run this errand for her carefully.

Circling around the bed towards him, she noticed his leaking cock and the now half-full bowl of precum beneath him. Giggling like a sorority girl, she stepped close enough to reach out and pinch his right nipple, hard, smiling at his reaction.

"I've been begging Ariel to let me have a turn on you for a while, but I guess you know that. When she told me she needed somebody to come check on you today I couldn't say yes fast enough. Lessee, she said you would be overdue for an edging..."

And with no further preamble, Stephanie wrapped her strong fingers around his half-hard cock and started to jerk it. Against his will, he stiffened, and quaked in his bondage, as the willowy brunette with the mean smile, who he'd felt strangely afraid of since the day he met her, yanked him towards the edge of an orgasm he knew he wouldn't get to have. She reached back to press the plug deeper into him, and noticed the remote control for the first time. Releasing his cock, she walked around him to grab it, and immediately slammed the dial all the way to "HIGH." He moaned, a high and strangled noise coming through the strange funnel gag that protruded from his mouth.

"Oooh, that's fun. She told me I should change the batteries on this thing before I go, don't let me forget, okay Rick?" she laughed. "Sorry, where was I?" And her grip fastened around his cock again, squeezing just below the head, the vibrator battering his g-spot as she tugged at him, giggling at every little spurt of pre-cum. "She told me to empty your bowl, too. I guess she meant this one?" she teased, flicking a fingernail against the rim of the metal bowl of pre-cum. She noticed him tensing up and saw the head of his cock darken, and gave him one last tug before letting go. "I've never edged a slut before, I hope I did it right." Then she slapped his ass and walked away from him towards the front hall.

She came back with batteries. The vibrator stopped for the first time in hours when she switched them, and the sudden stillness inside him was almost too much to bear. It snapped straight back to the "HIGH" setting as soon as she put the fresh batteries in, and his head fell to his chest. He nearly blacked out. Her cruel chuckles brought him back, and when he looked up she had slid her jeans off and was standing in front of him, no panties, her bare pussy glimmering a foot from his face. She reached behind his head and undid the straps of the gag, pulling it out of his mouth with a wet pop.

"Now, I'll give you a choice. She said if I did it'd be the first one you've had all day!" Stephanie's giggle was like champagne splattering onto buffed leather, an effervescent but ominous thing. "Don't worry, it's not a very big one." That giggle again.

"Which do you want first, to eat my pussy and make me cum as thanks for tending to you? Or to drink a cup-and-a-half of your own precum while I try not to laugh so hard I dump it on your face?"

Rick blushed, dark scarlet, and thought it over. He genuinely hated the taste of his own come. Ariel knew it, and didn't care. Sometimes she talked about training him to love it, to crave it even. Other times she seemed glad that he didn't like it, because it gave her one more half-hearted resistance wall to break through every time she granted him release. Now her best friend was going to force-feed him a lot of himself.

And unless he asked her to do it -- requested that humiliation from her -- then it'd be the taste she left in his mouth for however many hours went by before Ariel's return. He gathered himself, and looked up at Stephanie. "The come."

trym856
trym856
4 Followers
12