Loving Family Pt. 01: Sam

Story Info
A father is caught off guard by his daughter's love.
4.2k words
4.64
38.3k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Sam. I have a loving wife, Angela, who I would do anything for. Angela and I have a very loving relationship. When we got married, we planned to have a handful of children, but we were only able to ever have one: a beautiful daughter we named Marie. Maybe that's why we were all so close; without any other kids to need our attention, we focused on Marie.

Eighteen years later, and Marie had blossomed into a beautiful woman. Long auburn hair, lovely hourglass figure, and perfectly proportioned breasts. I noted these things as a father who was worried about all the crap boys would try to do to her, and as a reflection on how much she looked like her mother at that age.

Only having one kid hadn't really done much to Angela's figure. Sure, her hips were a bit wider, and her breasts were a little bigger, but they could be mistaken for sisters instead of mother and daughter.

On my way home from work one Friday, I got a call from my wife.

"Hey, babe. What's up?" I greeted her.

"Marie has something she needs to talk to you about when you get home."

"What is it?" I asked, worried.

"I promised to let her tell you. I've talked with her about it as much as I can, and I've encouraged her to talk with you directly," she said firmly. Her tone told me not to dig any further. "If your conversation with her goes the way I think it will, she will ask you to do something for her. I know what it is, and if you have any reservations, know that I think it's a good idea."

Now I was really confused. "Okay," I said, drawing the word out.

"Anyway, I'm heading out to give the two of you some privacy. Call me when you two are done."

"Will do. Love you, honey."

"Love you, too. Bye."

I was almost home at that point, so I didn't really have a lot of time to dwell on what my wife had said. Even if I had more time, I don't think I would have ever been able to prepare myself for what was coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Marie, I'm home!"

"Hey, daddy!"

I followed her voice into the living room, dropping my stuff in my home office on the way. She was curled up on a rocking chair, dressed in a tank top and shorts.

"Mom said you needed to talk to me?" I started.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure where to begin."

She was clearly nervous, so I took some time to get comfortable on the couch, hoping that the silence would help her figure out how to say what was on her mind.

"Just give it a go. Even if you don't have the right words now, maybe talking will help you find the right words," I encouraged when the silence didn't seem to help.

"Okay, here it goes." she mumbled to herself. To me she said, "Dad, I've got to say this in one go, and whatever you think, please let me get through this before you say anything. Deal?"

"Deal," I agreed.

"I want to make love to you," she blurted quickly.

I did a double take. She must have seen that I was about to blurt something in response, because she held up her hand.

"No interrupting," she reminded me. "Let me explain. I love you. I feel like it's the love of a daughter for her father, but I suppose that others would disagree, since I want you to be my lover. Whatever.

"Thinking back on how you've raised me, and seeing how you treat mom, you are my standard for guys. Unfortunately for me, you've set the bar pretty high and I can't seem to find any guy who measures up. That's only made me realize even more how amazing you are, and how lucky mom and I are to have you."

She paused and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. The motion of her chest drew my attention in an un-fatherly way. I really noticed, for the first time, how stunning a figure she had. I ran my eyes over her body and saw the straps of her blue bra peeking out from under her tank top. I could see up her shorts and caught a glimpse of her panties, which appeared to match what I had seen of her bra. I shook myself mentally, trying to break myself out of the trance.

Stop that, I told myself. She's your daughter, not some pretty girl for you to ogle. The pep talk work, and my eyes made their way back to her face.

I don't know if Marie noticed my momentary fascination with her body, but she continued.

"This has all led me to want to show you how much you mean to me. We're already a pretty close family, and the only thing I could think of to show you how much you mean to me is to let you take my virginity."

My eyes went wide. My beautiful, sexy (Not sexy! My mind told me) daughter was still a virgin. And she wanted me to take her cherry.

"I don't think I want to stop there," she continued. "I think I really want to be your lover, just like mom. I know there are risks, but I don't care. I love you more than I could ever imagine loving any other guy, and I crave being able to express that love intimately."

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling aroused and scared by what she was proposing.

"Daddy, I'm eighteen," she emphasized. "I've fantasized about this since I was sixteen, and I've been seriously working toward this for the past several months. I've discussed at length it with mom off and on for the past two months. I'm sure."

To hell with it, I told the rebelling part of my mind. She's an adult and knows what she wants.

"I never imagined this is what you mother meant," I started slowly. "I can tell, you've thought about this, but I've never consciously considered what you're asking before. You've always been my little girl, and I would give you anything that is within my power. I do love you, as much as I love your mother. You may be right that a more physical relationship may be the only way to fully share our love with each other."

Damn, I was nervous. I guess that makes sense. After all, I had just committed to de-flowering my daughter. Part of me was still screaming that this was the wrong choice, but I worried that denying Marie know would only put a barrier between us. One that would take a long time to remove. Better to give her as much as she wanted now, and see where things went from there.

"I'm willing to do this for you, but we do it my way. We take it slow. And if you change your mind at any time, you must speak up and we will stop there. Deal?"

"Deal!" The nervousness in her eyes was swept away, and her expression was bursting with joy and excitement.

"Now come here and give me a kiss," I requested.

"Yes, daddy!" She exclaimed, bouncing out of the rocking chair and leaping onto the couch next to me.

I wrapped her in my arms and leaned down to kiss her. The first contact of our lips was soft and tentative. I pulled back to see if she was ok so far, but she just looked at me with love in her eyes.

Our next kiss was more passionate. We were trying to pour all of our love into that one contact.

Before long, my hands began wandering across her back, from the waistband of her shorts, to the bare skin of her shoulders. Eventually, my hands found their way under her tank top. I reveled in the feel of the smooth skin of her back. I ran my hands across the band of her bra, enjoying the reminder that this was a woman in my arms.

Marie leaned back for a moment and took off her tank top. I admired the blue bra holding her tits; appreciated the soft lace accents. She sat there for a moment, apparently enjoying the way I was looking at her. Then she grabbed at my shirt and helped me out of it. She admired my bare chest for a brief moment -- not nearly as long as I had admired her bra encased breasts, and then dove back in for more kisses.

I worked my fingers into her hair and gently guided her head to the side as I kissed and licked down her neck to her shoulder. She moaned softly, clearly enjoying the attention. I kissed further down, traveling back and forth across her shoulder, slowly making my way down the slope of her breast to the cup of her bra. She grabbed my head, holding me to her breast as I licked and nibbled around her bra.

Finally, I pulled away and, while lovingly looking into her eyes, place a hand on one of her breasts. She let out a soft, whimpering moan; holding my hand to her breast as I began to gently squeeze. We dove back together, kissing with unleashed desire as my little girl encouraged me to play with her tit.

I moved my hand from Marie's bosom, to her evident disappointment. But as my hand traveled down her body, that disappointment turned into anticipation. My hand slid around behind her, travelling lower as it went, until it dipped into her shorts, and I began massaging her firm, young ass through her panties.

I pulled my daughter into my lap so that I could get my other hand on her ass as well. Only this time, I slid my hand under panties, over the soft, smooth skin of her ass. I've always enjoyed the contrast of one hand running over my lover's panties while the other just played with her skin. Marie must have enjoyed it, too, because she started grinding against me and moaning into my mouth.

Before long, we stood to remove some more clothes. There we stood, Marie in her blue bra and panties, a growing wet spot between her legs, and me in my boxer briefs with a readily visible erection. We pulled each other close and kissed some more. Eventually, I pulled back and led Marie by the hand to the master bedroom.

"Are you sure that we should be doing this in yours and mom's bed?" she asked.

"Mom gave us her blessing. She won't mind if we use our bed."

I kissed her again, more gently than we had been doing, as I reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Once her bra was loosened, I lowered her to the bed and then helped her finish removing it. I just stood there for a minute, looking down at my daughter, enjoying the view of her breasts.

"Like what you see, daddy?"

"I love it, princess."

"Good. You're the only guy I've ever let see my breasts, let alone the rest of me. I was waiting for someone special."

"I'm honored," I said, as I leaned down toward her breasts.

As my lips made contact with the side of her breast, she let out a sound that expressed both pleasure and disappointment. As my kisses and licks circled her breast, growing closer to her areolas, the disappointment was replaced with anticipation. As I made contact with her large areolas, she hissed and arched her back, trying to get me to make contact with her nipple. I know the value of anticipation in foreplay though, and made my way to the other breast, where I repeated the slow inward spiral of licks and kisses. Finally, when she was whimpering in frustration, I licked softly across her nipple a few times before gently sucking it into my mouth. She arched her back again and moaned in a way that signaled she had cum.

"Fuck, I've only ever cum when playing with my pussy before. That was amazing, daddy!"

"Glad you liked your first boob-gasm," I replied. "I hope it's not the last one I give you."

"You better believe I want more of those," she retorted.

During our banter, I allowed one of my hands to drift across her stomach and over the panties she was still wearing. I caressed her mons through her panties, waiting for her to spread her legs before I tried to go further.

I didn't have to wait long. My caresses elicited moans of pleasure from my daughter. As I leaned in to kiss her, she spread her legs and I slid my hand down. I just cupped her panty-clad pussy for a minute reveling in the warmth emanating from her, enjoying the feel of the small damp spot on her panties that was slowly spreading. I loved knowing that my taboo touch was arousing Marie.

My inaction was noticed, and Marie started humping my hand. I took the hint and began to rub her through her panties. Sometimes I pressed firmly against her pussy, sometimes I teased along the edges of her panties. It all drove her wild.

When I thought she was close to cumming again, I slowly slid my hand back up her body, causing her to whimper with disappointment. I stopped once my hand was completely on her bare stomach. My hand then reversed course, this time sliding under her panties.

I was somewhat surprised to find that she didn't shave her pubic hair, but I loved it. The feel of my fingers sliding through her bush was intoxicating. I spent a moment just playing with her hair. Marie's whimpers turned to moans, and she slid her hand over her panties -- whether to encourage me to keep playing or to reassure herself that my hand really was in her panties, I don't know.

"Not yet," I whispered in her ear as she went to take her last article of clothing off. "I like playing in your panties." That elicited another moan from her.

Marie's humps began to get more intense, and she was clearly trying to get me to touch her pussy.

"Please, daddy," she begged.

"Please what?"

"Play with my pussy, daddy!"

I waited a second and then slid my hand further, cupping her furry cunt. She was dripping wet. My fingers slid smoothly over her sex. I tried to touch every part of her most intimate place, to memorize the feel of her. Finally, I slid a finger inside her waiting pussy. Maria gasped, her humping stopped for a moment, then began again with increased intensity.

"Another!" she gasped. "Put another finger in me!"

I obliged her and slipped a second finger in. Then, when it was clear she wanted more, I gave her a third finger. Almost immediately, Marie screamed with her orgasm. Her back arched and her pussy spasmed around my fingers. As she came down, I gently slid my fingers out of her and just held her pussy. I could feel the cooling moisture that soaked her panties against the back of my hand.

After she had recovered somewhat, I asked her to take off her panties. She responded quickly, while I slid down her body. I licked the juices from her upper thighs, working my way up so that I could clean her cunt. After that, I couldn't help but start eating her.

"Wait," she said, pushing me away. "I love what you're doing, but I want to make you cum, too."

"Ok," I answered. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take off your pants," she demanded.

I stood next to the bed and slowly undid my pants. Once they were unfastened, I held them up for a moment before letting them fall to my ankles. My hard cock was clearly visible through the fabric of my navy-blue boxer briefs.

She stared for a little while before commanding, "Now, lay down."

I wasn't sure were her new dominant side came from, but I was having fun. I climbed back in the bed and stretched out for her.

She took some time to just kiss me, pressing her lithe, naked body against me. She straddled my thigh and started humping my leg, leaving a trail of her juices.

Eventually, her hand worked down and found my erection through my boxers. She didn't grab it right away, preferring to just rub it with her open hand. I'm not sure when, but at some point, she slid her hand into the fly of my boxer briefs. I didn't fully register the change until she pulled my cock out fully.

She stopped kissing me and moved down. At first, I thought she was going to start sucking me off, but she just watched as stroked my uncut dick and played with my foreskin.

"I've never seen a real cock in person," she blurted. "Do you mind if I just kind of explore?"

"Absolutely," I answered. "Your mom did the same thing the first time she saw my cock. She'd never seen one that wasn't circumcised."

Marie spent the next few minutes playing and satisfying her curiosity. She pulled back my foreskin as far she could, before pulling it up to cover the head of my cock -- at least, to cover it as much as possible while it was this hard.

Suddenly, she leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock. The touch of her lips sent a shock through me, and I shivered with pleasure. She pulled my foreskin up and kissed my dick again. My body shock with more shivers. Slowly, she got bolder with her oral exploration; licking the length of my shaft, nibbling gently on my foreskin, pulling my foreskin over her tongue while she gently sucked on the head of my member.

At last she finished her exploration and started sucking my dick into her mouth. I enjoyed the velvety feel of her tongue. She bobbed slowly up and down, taking only a couple inches at first. Suddenly, she bobbed down further, talking almost all of my cock in, and I felt the back of her throat. She backed off one more time, and then slammed down, burying my cock in her throat. She stayed there for a minute, and I felt her throat and tongue convulse around me as her body tried to swallow my cock. Finally, she pulled back.

"You're bigger than the dildo I practiced with, but I'm glad I was still able to get you all the way in," she said, panting for air.

"Baby, that was awesome."

"I'm not done with you, yet, daddy," she promised. She dove back down and started sucking my cock with abandon.

It wasn't the best blowjob I'd ever had, but her enthusiasm and the fact that I was being blown by my daughter more than made up the difference.

"I'm about to cum!" I warned a minute later.

She just kept going at it, and finally I came, pumping shot after shot of cum into my daughter's mouth. When my orgasm ended, she licked and kissed my softening penis clean, and then crawled up my body.

She opened her mouth and showed me there was a little bit of cum left on her tongue. I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed her head and quickly pulled her in for a kiss. I wasted no time before sliding my tongue into her mouth and tasting my cum there. I'd never done something like that before, but in that moment, it seemed the right thing to do.

"That was hot!" Marie said after our kiss ended. "Do you do that to mom?"

"Nope. I've never done that before."

"Will you do it with me again sometime?"

"I think so. I'm not fond of the taste, but doing that was so damn hot."

"I love the taste of your cum," she disagreed. "To me, it tastes like ambrosia. A gift from the gods."

The exchange had breathed new life into my cock, which was hard once again.

"I see somebody's ready for more," Marie teased. "Let's finish getting you naked."

I didn't resist as she slid my boxer briefs off of me. Then she lay back and pulled me onto her. We kissed for a minute, enjoying the feel of our naked flesh pressing together. I grabbed a condom from my nightstand drawer, but Marie stopped me from opening it.

"You are not putting anything between us," she declared. "I want to feel your bare cock filling my pussy. I want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me."

"Baby, we can't risk getting you pregnant."

"Mom got me on the pill a few months ago, when I first started talking to her about wanting to have sex with you."

That surprised me. My wife and daughter had been planning this behind my back for months. My desire quickly overcame my surprise and I threw the condom as I went back to kissing my little girl. Then, I reached between us and aimed my rock-hard dick at my daughter's waiting pussy.

"Do it, daddy! Put your big dick in me!"

I couldn't say no to that, so I slowly pressed forward. I stopped when I encountered resistance.

"Last chance to stop," I said.

But she wasn't having any of that. She grabbed my ass and pulled until I pushed hard enough to fully claim her virginity. She gave a quiet little yelp of pain as her hymen tore, but it was quickly followed by a sigh of satisfaction. Almost immediately after I finished pushing my cock into her, I felt her pussy clench repeatedly around me.

"Fuck!" she screamed, overwhelmed by another orgasm.

As she came back down from her mountain of pleasure, I started sliding in and out of her. I had reached the point of no return, and I was determined to dump my cum in my daughter's cunt. Despite the blowjob a few minutes ago, it wasn't long before I unloaded spurt after spurt of thick, white cum deep inside her.

12