Loving Family Pt. 01: Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught myself before collapsing onto her, worried she might not be able to take my weight. Instead, I pulled her with me as I rolled onto my back. Despite having just cum, I was still hard enough to stay in her as we rolled.

"I don't know dad," she teasingly started. "That wasn't so much making love as it was fucking. I asked for you to make love to me."

"Give me a minute to catch my breath, and we can try again," I retorted.

"I can't wait," she said, as she started rocking against me.

We took our time, now, simply enjoying the way our two bodies joined together; expressing our love for each other in the most intimate way we could. Eventually, we both came again, and I held her as my penis softened and slid from her vagina.

"Time to clean up," Marie said as she slid down my body. She took my still soft member into her mouth, licking and sucking it clean. When she finished, I crawled between her legs and licked my cum out of her. I drove my tongue deep inside her, pulling out as much as I could.

In the interests of staying on task, we each climbed into separate showers and got dressed. I was about to call Angela when Marie stopped me.

"Before you call mom," she started, "I want to ask your permission to have sex with her."

"Absolutely, baby. I wouldn't dare prevent you from sharing this with your mother."

"Thanks, daddy. Now, please don't tell her. I want to tell her, like I did with you."

"Do you want me to leave so you can have some time alone with her?"

"No, daddy. We might have need of you later. Just give us some space until we ask for you," she said with a wink.

"Sounds interesting," I replied.

"Oh, and daddy?" she called as I started to walk away. "Don't you dare think that was a one-time thing. I expect to make love to you regularly. Got it?"

"As you wish, baby girl."

At that, Marie started making dinner, and I went and called Angela.

"So, how'd it go?" she asked

"Pretty good. Even with your warning, I was a little caught off guard. But Marie was right. I think, with as much as we care about each other, a little sex could be beneficial."

"I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves. Do you think this is a one-time thing, or should I prepare to share you with our daughter?"

"As long as you're ok with it. I think we would both like this to be part of a new normal."

"It's absolutely fine with me, dear," she purred. "Now, tell me, is there anything that I need to be prepared for when I get home?"

"Such as?"

"Does Marie have a similar desire for me?" Angela pointedly asked.

"You'll need to talk to her to find that out," I evaded. Not wanting to risk spilling anything, I made some excuse and hung up the phone.

I got dressed and headed to the kitchen, setting out the dishes for dinner while Marie cooked and we waited for Angela to come home. I hoped that my wife would have as much fun with our daughter as I did.

12