Loving Fiance

Story Info
Alice loses her virginity to her sexy fiance, Damon.
1.1k words
3.71
15.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, Alice!" my mother screamed from outside my room.

I groaned and slowly sat up. I don't understand why I have to get up at 6:00 every morning. It's summer, so I came home from college to see my parents. Oh well, I had better get up. I'm going to see my fiance, Damon Luca Wellington, at 9.

I stood up and took a quick shower. When I got out I threw on a black halter top and some ripped skinny jeans. I then flat ironed my waist length brown hair. I grabbed some heels, which added three inches to my height of 5' 6". I slapped on some makeup and walked to my kitchen.

"About time," my mother said as I grabbed a bacon egg and cheese biscuit.

"Good morning to you too, mom," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Watch your tone," my father scolded.

"Yes sir," I said eating.

"Damon will be here in five minutes," my mother said giving me some juice.

I swallowed the rest of the biscuit and kissed my mom on the cheek," Thanks."

She smiled at me brightly," Your always welcome. "

There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. There stood Damon. His brown hair tousled in a sexy way. His soul piercing eyes gleaming with adoration for me. He was 6' with broad shoulders and a toned body. He was so perfect and so mine.

He smirked at me as he noticed me checking him out. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hungry kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and began to explore. I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me.

He pulled back and whispered in my ear, "I have a surprise at my house just for you."

I let him go and smiled.

"Bye Mom and Dad," I said as I pulled Damon outside.

---------------------------------

"You ready to see the surprise?" He asked as he unlocked the door to his home.

I nodded my head as he opened the door. We were greeted by low jazz music, rose petals on the floor, and a banner that said, "Happy Five Year Anniversary."

"Aww you remembered, Damon," I said walking inside.

He shut the door wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind.

"How could I not remember? It was the day I knew I was going marry you."

He kissed my neck making lean against him. He nibbled on my nape licked where he bit. He licked and kissed his way down my neck.

His hands went under my shirt and explored my skin. We had touched each other before, but never had we actually hand sex. I wanted to wait till marriage, but with the way he was kissing me I didn't know if I really wanted to wait.

His hands reached my breasts and he began to knead them through my bra. I moaned out and felt my legs begin to feel like jelly. I felt him smirk against my skin and he pulled off my shirt.

I bit my lip as he unclipped my bra and started to fondle my breasts. I pushed my ass on him and felt his hardening dick. I started grinding on his covered dick and felt it become harder.

"Alice,"he groaned as I continued.

He took a step back and took off his shirt. I turned towards him and saw him walking towards me. He pulled me close and kissed me. His tongue flicked across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gave him his wish and battled with his tongue for dominance. I tugged on his hair making him moan in my mouth. I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute at the thought of him fucking me.

His hands traveled to my ass and he gripped it and squeezed. I smiled into the kiss moved my hands to the button of his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them.

"Somebody wants me, I see," he said taking off his pants and underwear.

His dick was fully erect and was easily 10" long. His girth was large as well. I stared at his dick and could feel myself getting wetter.

"How could I not?" I responded and took off my shoes, pants, and thongs.

I slipped my hands inbetween my legs and moved my fingers in and out of my vagina. He stared at me and started stroking his dick.

"You can't not want me," he said grabbing my ass and picking me up.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him carry me to his room. He kicked open his door and dropped me on his bed. I laid back and let him get on top of me.

He kissed me and started grinding his dick against my vagina but not going in.

"Oh, Damon," I moaned grinded back on him.

"I want you, Alice," he growled grinding faster.

"Fuck me Damon! Fuck me till I can't walk!"I screamed.

He stopped and looked at me," Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now fuck me!"

He smiled at me and kissed me again. He put his dick at my entrance and slowly entered. I felt his huge dick slowly enter me. I bit back a cry of pain as he slowly stretched me. Tears rolled down my eyes as the pain got worse.

"It's going to get better baby,"he said as he was fully inside me.

He stayed there for a minute to let me get used to his size. Then he slowly pulled out and went back in. With each stroke the pain eased away and became pleasure.

"Faster,"I moaned.

He went faster and started grunting.

"Oh fuck, Alice! Your so fucking tight! Ahh!"

His strokes became faster and soon I could hear our skin slapping into each other.

"Damon!"I screamed as I started meeting his thrusts with my own.

"That's it baby!" He screamed back as he closed his eyes.

I felt my core heat up. So much pleasure was engulfing that is was becoming hard to think straight. All I knew was that I wanted is cock to keep fucking me.

"Faster! Faster Damon!"

"I'm going to cum," he groaned as he thrust faster into me.

"I'm going to cum too!" I moaned back.

A few thrusts later and he slammed into me and I felt his cock explode in me. That was the tipping point, I orgasmed too. I bucked my hips and arched my back. I gripped the sheet and screamed his name.

After we both stopped orgasming and calmed down a minute, Damon fell on top of me. We both laid there with him still inside me panting.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he said sitting up.

"You think you can go for another round?" I asked smirking.

"I can go for an infinite amount of rounds as long as I'm able to fuck you," he said kissing me.

We fucked till the next day, only taking beaks for a small snack and the bathroom.