All Comments on 'Loving Holiday'

by Viper240

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

I'm looking forward for the followup; did their parent hear her moans and sream ? What will sara and alex do ? There is still 6 days of holliday to fill up with sex stories.

So keep going, from now on you're doing a nice job! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm........

Might need a second chapter!

richardhasneedsrichardhasneedsover 10 years ago

Need a second chapter. This is such a great beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A crock of shit

The sun wasn't up, and yet three hours later they're having dinner, where, in a time warp? Then suddenly as dinner finishes, it's dark again. What a crock of shit...

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

why the sudden sex between them. will sara join or leave screaming as the parents come running? i hope so.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Crock of shit indeed.

Poorly conceived and even worse written.

For example; if the car was so crowded with four of them in it, where would the expected fifth have gone?

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I don't have much of a problem with this one. Sara though, did she follow them or teleport?

ChrissrChrissrover 10 years ago
Comments of others.

Take what others say with a grain of salt. Those that have many submissions should know how hard it is for the first few stories and the others have no clue since they haven't submitted anything.

You will get better the more you write.

Tremor151Tremor151over 10 years ago
Erotic Writing Virgin.

I have written many erotic stories in my life. For a first time writer, I'm impressed at your work. It flows nicely and the idea is there. You have great potential and I feel you could go far with this. Keep on writing. You will go far.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Nice start

For your first attempt, this is actually pretty good. OK, so you didn't think your timeline and some other details through completely. You still told you story fairly well. You certainly didn't have the mechanical problems so many do on their first story (and some after many stories). If this is your beginning, you have a chance to be very good. And the ending. OMG I didn't see that coming at all. Does that mean there's more of this story to come? (Of course, leaving it there would be very effective too for shock value.)

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Next

Very good first one keep it up .Can't wait for your next story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Well done. Succinct but erotic. Could be easily developed into a full length novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job

Very well written.Number one on my top five list

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good almost horrible.

IF you are smart ( and i doubt you are ) you will ignore the fake rave reviews and listen only to the complaints that is the ONLY way you will improve. if you are smart you will delete this story and REWRITE it using a GOOD EDITOR and you will always use a GOOD EDITOR before posting from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I came three times reading this.... then I went to find my sister.

mik5180mik5180over 9 years ago
more pls

Great story any chance of a 2nd chapter tho pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
are u kidding

that story sucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, just great perfect length for a good jack if you read it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

You did a good job on this story, I really enjoyed how you didn't go strait into them having sex and you put the parents into it really well, and I do hope that this is just a story because i would not see siblings having sex in real life as something amusing or erotic, I see it as that in a story anything is possible, but real life that should not happen. But anyway I really liked this story and would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

More please, this so hot and sexy I want to know what happens next. Does he get both girls? Do he and sis stay together and make babies?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue, please.

It would be nice if you would finish this story, and let us find out what happened between Alex, Anna, and Sara, instead of leaving us hanging!

Geko55Geko558 months ago

Maybe do the next part

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 months ago

Three Stars could be better if you ever finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous