All Comments on 'Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 06'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good writing

I was very put off in episode 3 (or 4?) when the wife was angry at the very thought of sharing her husband with another women. This different rule for man and woman in a relationship was very offputting. I do not need the husband to have another women, but the wife totally demanding different rules for both partners seem so unfair and unloving. I do not believe in double standards any direction. But the rest is so well written that I had to come back - and the husbands emotions to his wifes "affair" is very well written and made psychologically plausible. So I just have to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Broken Contract

I was okay with what they were doing until the wife broke the contract. Now she

wants Steve without a real discussion first. I wish Jack would would not give in to

her and be upset with her. Maybe even leave for a while. He may enjoy what she

is doing but it seems she is always getting her way.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Broke The Rule

I certainly don't want the broken rule to be the end of a great marriage, but at the same time she met Steve without telling Jack, then she intentionally fucked him braking the agreement. I believe that Jack should be understandable upset with her, and she should realize that the end does not justify the means......the threesome does not justify her going behind Jack's back to "entice" Steve with One Last Fuck! Some tension in the relationship here would be good, some consequences for her deception, then perhaps the reconciliation that their love demands.

RichairRichairabout 11 years ago
Jilly's Out of order

I would hope that Jack will show his displeasure of Jilly taking this action without discussing it and agreeing it with Jack and tell her No. time to enforce the rule.

At a later stage in the story Jack could introduce under agreement a meeting with Steve after the rules had been reset. But I would hazard a guess that the next chapter is already posted to go. Its been a great story until now ,,don’t lose it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story so far

I think the contract was made to be broken. I am looking forward to the 3 some.

katibkatibabout 11 years ago
Yes, I see you...

Regardless of the content, subject, or theme, this is superb writing!

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Very interesting comments

I wondered if anyone was reading this series at all. Now I find close scrutiny is given to the balanced fairness of this couple. Jill quickly admits she broke the rule, took a calculated risk to explore a threesome possibility. Her going solo was always open to that possibility, but it ceased to be a requirement. Suddenly her intuition felt that one more meeting with Steve would (or would not) seal the deal. Either way, she made clear to Steve no more without Jack included. Since he trusts his wife to mean what she says, and she is always honest with him, I thought Jack should be level headed about what took place, and not jump into an injured party role. It was only a day earlier that his wife enjoyed the lavish gift of one and done, which he heard part of on tape. One more was no big deal, so long as Jill had a motive for a threesome as strong as it seemed to Jack she had. Anyway, this is all resolved in the next chapter in a get together with Steve that I think you will find exciting and fun to read. I like the genuine critique. Keep it coming. Thanks.

rainbow001rainbow001about 11 years ago
Great Story so far But

Thank you for sharing your story so far. The only comment that I have is that her going again with him is a big deal. Doing it for whatever reason she spins up is against the rules they set together. Right up to that point you had me but that crossed a big line in my mind...

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
 "That is what it means to be a woman. A man putting his cock into her."

I've been telling my wife that very thing for 32 yrs. Into are early fiftys we rocked the trailer fairly well. So whatever happens with Jill and Jack I think it will be well planned. We are the total opposites of your alter ego, and that's ok.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Another nice one. It was clever to mix in the disappointing lover episode, since no one succeeds 100% of the time. A breaking of rules was nicely done, and to be expected. The wife pushes the boundaries and is in control of things. The opposite of a dominated sex toy we often read about here. I discovered this series very late, and I see that the comment section is quite old. Too bad- there are a lot of very mediocre stories nowadays in the LV section, so finding this author was a pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope she gets to eat shit soon that would be hot.

Eatdessert1stEatdessert1stover 2 years ago

I wonder how this would read if the roles were switched? The man has other women and the woman supports him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous