All Comments on 'Loving Husband/Loving Wife Ch. 09'

by diagones

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nice story

its a nice story about love and respect, i don´t know if i could handle it the way the hubby did, but its interesting to read

fridayamfridayamabout 11 years ago
A wonderfully told story

from beginning to end. The psychological subtlety is what sets it apart from other stories. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I not really into cuckold stories and most I have read seem to turn into domination stories with pain, disrespect, and people seemingly losing themselves in the process. This story offered a different take on it and frankly I liked the fact that all through the years neither person changed. They started out loving and respectful and they remained that way. Nicely done.

diagonesdiagonesabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for the warm praise. I should saddle my horse and ride off into the sunset, but one last comment. This is not a cuckhold story. That silly word is the sole property of Lit hacks who copy each other's formula fantasies of degraded humiliation. Also Loving Wives can in fact be very loving and not be cheating sluts set up for revenge by a formula husband - though a horde of psychotics on Lit insist otherwise. This story was created, with much literary liscense, from true life experience, and real life has its own format. To really understand just how deliberate and daring I was in ignoring all cliches, take note I didn't give a bra cup size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
STILL EXCELLENT

I noted with appreciation that you didn't give a cup size. There is far too much of the "My wife Betty Sue has red hair, perky 48 triple F breasts ..." The story was thoughtful and very nicely done with a couple of misused or misspelled words here or there. I also agree that it was not a cuckold story. There is an aura of debasement and disrespect to cuckoldry that was completely absent from this story. More, please.

MichaelG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unconventional

but nice love story. Thanks for something besides a humiliating cuck story or a slash and burn revenge on a cheating bitch story. Although I did worry that maybe it was headed that way when she violated the "one and done" provision of the agreement. I am looking forward to your next effort here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sad and pathetic

utterly degrading for the cuck. the fucker doesn't even want to introduce his future wife to these assholes, insulting. feel sad for the poor fucking cuck although he is made up to be a great guy. still can't understand why the cuck can't fuck other females.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why?

Do you never read a story about a wife wanting her husband to have sex with other women? Strange wouldn't you say. BTW this was a cuckold story Not that that is good or bad but this would certainly fit the definition although without the humiliation factor.I still dont understand what the husband gets out of this? A perverse thrill? I find it sad. Well written but sad.What are marriage vows for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Diagones

This IS a cuckold story. A cheating slut wife and an idiot, spineless husband. You can couch it any way you want to, but in the end that's exactly what this story was about. And Diagones, just to be clear, if you can't spell the word then maybe you're can't understand the definition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

Great story of a very loving and secure marriage of soul mates who are enjoying their sexuality.

maddictmaddictabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

A nice prequil to aloving wife stoty. Some of the best reading.

I guess we will have too wait another year, keep writing I will ha e to wait it out. No way I couldbe Jack

maddictmaddictabout 10 years ago

Looking at some of the other harsh comments, I couldnt do what Jack can, your story made me jelous! As hell I could not stop reading.

A loving wifes tall was even more frustrating, or sexually tense. The wife was really working her husband, I did enjoy this so much more. Keep writing, Ill keep reading!,,

hornycarolhornycarolover 8 years ago
what a life

I have read the entire series and found it wonderful and erotic. My wife and I lived in a polyamory relationship with another man for about a year. It was a great experience. The only reason it broke up was because of a work transfer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Rather beautiful. I like the negation of coarse languge in particular and the respect all parties have for ach other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply amazing !!!

What an incredible love story, more beautiful than any I've read. The husband & wife both adoring each other, gave each other gifts so precious and so personal that their love was never threatened. Your way with words was simply wonderful ! So refreshing from the many crass submissions offered by others. Crass submissions are not necessarily bad, but way different than yours. I absolutely love your writing and style. Thank you for sharing your mind and skills with us.. I've read thousands of stories on this site. You are number 1. WOW !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wholeheartedly agree with this comment:

"BTW this was a cuckold story Not that that is good or bad but this would certainly fit the definition although without the humiliation factor. I still don't understand what the husband gets out of this? A perverse thrill? I find it sad. Well written but sad.What are marriage vows for?"

Cuckolds in denial call their wives 'hotwives' but basically they are cuckolds. Its just a matter of degree. I think love does still exist in these types of relationships but it is the exception. Even when it does the wife is invariably selfish and the husband wimpish.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Yup ! The BEST. !!!

As one other comment read, I also have read thousands of other stories on this site, and this one is the BEST. NOT one of the best, but BEST EVER. Your vocabulary and way with words is simply top notch. I love your writing style and the dialog was so realistic and genuine. You are one incredible writer. Bravo !!

I've given a lot of fives to some very good writers, but I have to say, this one touched all of the senses. It had love, respect, loads of steamy sex, caring, teasing, sharing.

More wonderful adjectives than I can even come up with. Thank you for sharing what's in your very fertile mind. Would love to read more about this couple.

5-😊😊😊😊😊 easily

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

A good finale. This couple is an impossible ideal to reach, but maybe some people have come close. It beats all the jealousy and possessiveness one reads in normal literotica faire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How lovely!!!!

She loves him so deeply but not enough to stay faithful and not enough to let him stray the same way she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sluts like her need to eat shit!!! They love it!!!

Give sluts like her that ultimate form of submission from an alpha!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another loser wimp husband and slut manipulated slut wife . Should be proud to tell your kids how loser wimp and slut mother both of you loser. Wimp author act like real man loser.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

There are times when a writer stops posting and some of us are sad. This writer however has not had a tear shed for their departure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The negative comments show a total lack of compassion,and given the reason why one reads erotica on the theme of MFM a disturbing attitude towards women who are loving yet free thinking sexually.

This was a long read yet for those giving disgusted type comments yet read to the full...words fail me.

Very, very good account of this lifestyle.

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You’ve presented a (long-winded) account of an imagined fictional relationship. My preference in the LW category is for plot lines that can at least imagined, however far-fetched it might be. But this story was built and sustained by mutually exclusive premises— the simultaneous presence of two “total love” energized by complete sexual intimacy. Such relationships intrude on and violate the deepest imperatives of human survival imperatives. They can’t be sustained over time. One relationship will strengthen, the other will deteriorate and approach hatred.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This was sheer beauty. And for a commenter to say it couldn't happen in real life doesn't know human nature

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous