All Comments on 'Loving in a Woman's World'

by MediocreAuthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you could just keep writing stories of predatory women stealing the cherries of scared boys forever that would be just….. just incredible. Sincerely, Someone Deeply Into That

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anon, I'm glad you really liked this story. I'm working on the next chapter, but I've gotten a teensy bit side tracked by another great story idea. But stay tuned, because this story will DEFINITELY continue. Hopefully quite soon.

Best wishes,

Signed,

Someone-Deeply-Into-This-Too

rjr_1954rjr_1954over 1 year ago

Truly you are a gifted writer! The empathy shown in this story makes the reader feel like they are part of the story. Good works and I can't wait for sequels.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Rjr, thank you for your complement! I always try to put myself in the mind of the characters, so I can understand how they feel about the situation in which they find themselves.

I really appreciate the support, and I'm currently working hard on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just found this story and i must say its just my taste! I swear to god its so hard to find stories like this but this is just perfect and I absolutely love the plot! I just hope you'll continue with this one cuz after looking at the date it must've been a long time since it got updated... I just hope the story might go on (Im female btw)

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months agoAuthor

@Anom: I'm so glad you found this story! And I'm glad you like it! I never knew how popular this story would be with other women, but I'm so glad to see you liked it! ❤️ I hope I can continue it before too long

_EbonyGoddess__EbonyGoddess_7 months ago

Amazing! Its scratching an itch I've had for years, its so hard to come by well written Women Domme stories. I do hope that you get a chance to come back to this. I absolutely loved it.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor7 months agoAuthor

@_EbonyGoddess_: Thank you so much! I love this story's idea, and I've really been wanting to get back into it. I just recently read a manga that scratches the same itch, and so I've considered diving back into this tale. Hopefully it won't be too long, but it's still not at the forefront.

_EbonyGoddess__EbonyGoddess_6 months ago

Ooh please share the name of the manga 🙏🏾

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months agoAuthor

@_EbonyGoddess_: "A World of Morality Reversal" is the manga. Enjoy! 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediocreAuthor@MediocreAuthor
My name is Mediocre, (my friends call me M) but I try my absolute best make my stories are anything but that... I've been writing for years, but I only recently started sharing my sex stories online. Want early access to my stories? I'm currently selling early viewings. Emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES