Loving Lacey Ch. 03

Story Info
Lacey & Wyatt continue their loving.
9k words
5
894
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early December

Year 1 of Us

Sunday

I sat up in bed as the sun came through the door to the office. "Lacey?" I found my glasses and put them on. "Lacey?"

"I'm in here, love," she called from the office.

I stood up and realized that at some time during the night, I had pulled on my sleep pants. I found my slippers, then walked into the office. I stepped behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders. "Uploading?"

She turned her head and rubbed her chin on my right hand. "Yes. Two more new ones left, which I why I wanted to get some filming done Friday."

"How about older ones?"

"Quite a few in the archives, so that's good." She spun around in the chair and looked up at me. She smiled and pulled me closer, her arms going around my waist. "I had the oddest dream last night."

"Really?"

She snuggled her face into my stomach. "Yes, really." Her voice was kind of muffled, then she tilted her face up to look at me. "Do you want to know about it?"

"Sure."

"Take me back to bed, and I'll tell you." She stood up and I took her in my arms, lifting her up and carrying her back to bed.

I gently placed her on it, then I settled in beside her. "Very well, my princess, tell me about your dream."

"I, um, relived that last night we were together. Before Gwen..."

"Passed."

"Yes. I'm sorry, love." She took me into her arms and held me for a few moments.

I smiled slightly. "That was also the first time I met Erica, too. Travis and the kids, too."

"Yes." I could feel Lacey's smile against my chest. "What do you remember, Wyatt?"

"It was really rainy that night, and I was asleep. There was a knock at our door, the doorbell rang, and my phone went off. I was fumbling around when I heard Gwen open the door. The dogs were going nuts, and people were coming inside."

"That was us. Gwen knew me, of course, so she automatically invited all four of us inside." She patted my chest. "She went into mama mode immediately. Pointed me to your bedroom and took Erica and the kids into the bathroom."

"Sounds like her. I remember getting up and Daisy was barking at you."

She laughed. "Ollie just wanted me to give him pets."

"You know how he was. Everyone was always there to see him."

"He was a good boy." Lacey said.

"Yes, he was."

"You came to me and gave me a big hug. I was soaked, and you mentioned that." She giggled. "Then Gwen came in and told you to strip me down and get me into dry clothes. She did warn you that playing wasn't going to happen right then. She also grabbed a bunch of clothes and hurried to the other bathroom. I don't think either of us expected that I'd be naked and soaking wet in your house."

"It surprised me, that's for sure. The whole thing did." I kissed her hair.

"You wrapped me in a huge towel and dried me off. Then you got me into a robe that she said you never wore, and we went out into the family room."

"I remember that you made that robe look amazing." I said.

"Thank you, love." Lacey replied.

"You're most welcome, my princess. I remember that Erica was sitting on the couch and her kids were cuddling up to her, Gwen was in her favorite chair, Ollie was trying to get the attention of the kids, and Daisy was lurking in the dining room."

"I remember! She barked any time somebody moved."

"She was a barker, that one," I smiled. "Erica started to get up, and I told her to stay with the kids. Erica said that she wished that our first meeting was under better circumstances."

She snuggled closer. "Do you remember where we sat?"

"You were on the end of the couch."

"And you sat on the hassock. You said that you could look at all three pretty ladies at once from there."

I laughed. "I vaguely remember trying to wake up."

"Oh, yeah! Gwen asked if I had woken you, and you said that I hadn't. You were awake enough to get me dried and dressed in that robe." She rolled her head to look at me. "I still have that robe, you know."

"You do?"

"Yes, and when I'm pregnant, it's going to be worn all the time." Lacey smiled at me. "It'll probably fit better then, too."

I caressed her face, getting my palm kissed. "I think the reason for that little unplanned visit was that I-80 was mostly blocked, so Travis decided to drive down I-5 and cut across to the Bay Area."

"Yes. We had spent time visiting one of his cousins in Tahoe. Once the van got to the Elk Grove area, the right front wheel broke. Once Travis got us to the shoulder, he got out and started swearing."

"I expect that Erica said something to him about *that*!"

She laughed. "She just tapped on her window and gave him a look through it. Once he told her that there was no way he could fix it, they agreed that it would have to be towed to the nearest dealership."

"Okay. How'd you end up at our house, though?"

"I reminded Erica that I had your address, and that Gwen loved me as much as I loved her. We called an Uber, and the driver got us to your house."

I smiled. "While Gwen was getting your things into the washer, Erica asked if she was mad. I knew that she was surprised, not mad, so I told Erica that."

"Oh, yeah!" Lacey giggled. "Gwen came up behind you just as Erica was talking with Travis on the phone. When Erica asked if you would drive her to where Travis was, Gwen said that she should stay with the kids and that I should go with you. After going into your bedroom, Gwen took a shirt of yours and gave it to me to wear."

I kissed her forehead. "I remember that shirt. Do you still have it, too?"

"No. It's hanging in your closet," she laughed. "You got dressed, Gwen gave me a jacket and we headed out."

"As we rolled into the street, I told you to call Travis and ask him what the last off-ramp you passed before the van crapped out. We didn't reach him before the tow truck arrived, but he told us the dealership, so we met him there," I said, remembering.

She purred, "We had Gwen's permission to play a bit, so you learned that I had no panties on, and you played with my kitty while you drove to the dealership."

I smiled. "You got very wet, but you didn't cum then."

"No, and Travis was nice enough to sit in the back so that we could hold hands while going back to your house."

"Did he know?"

"About us? All three of us?" She nodded and caressed my arm. "Erica knew, so I know that he knew, too. Do you remember that Erica and Gwen had already set up the sleeping arrangements? The kids in your spare room, Erica and Travis on the couch in the family room right next door, and Gwen, you, and I in your bedroom."

I smiled. "Oh, yeah -- you asked if you were going to sleep on the other couch, and Gwen was firm that you were sleeping with us."

"We sat in the family room, Erica and Travis cuddled on the couch while Gwen was in her chair." Lacey said.

I chuckled, "I was back beside you. Erica apologized for waking me up on a night before I had to work."

She wrapped her arm around me. "You mumbled something and were slurring your words. Gwen decided that you needed to go back to bed, but it took her, me, and Travis to get you on your feet. I took you to bed."

I looked at her. "Did you crawl in with me then, or later?"

"I got you undressed and got into bed with you, once you rolled onto your side. I got my back against your chest, and you put your arm over me." Lacey snickered. "That was when you realized that I was naked. Actually, you said, 'Hey! You nakie!' I snuggled against you and told you to go to sleep, that we'd play later."

I added, "I remember waking up to my alarm, but your head was on my arm. I had to reach behind me to turn off my alarm. When I turned back, you were looking right into my eyes, a big smile on your face."

"Yes, I was smiling. Gwen had been fondling me for a while before you woke up."

She shifted around, taking my face in her hands. "We loved each other, Wyatt. All three of us. You gave me a late creamy Christmas present that morning."

I sighed. She kissed me, softly.

"It's okay, love. You loved her, she loved you. I love you, and you love me."

I nodded, slowly. "That's all true, my princess." I could feel tears in my eyes.

"Oh, Wyatt! I didn't want you to cry. Come here, baby. Let me cuddle you."

I slid further down on the bed, and she rested my head on her chest, her arms holding me gently. Lacey's fingers softly traced patterns over my head and face, then she giggled.

"Why the giggle?"

"Pay attention to my fingers, love."

I did, and I finally figured out that she'd been writing on my skin. "You're writing something."

"Correct, my love. Can you read what I'm writing?"

"Hmm." She continued writing, and then I began to spell it out. "I. L. O. V. E. I love you?"

"Oh, yes, my love. I do love you, completely and thoroughly."

I turned my head and looked into your eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. "I love you, too, sweetheart." I smiled. "Do you want to make a baby, Lacey?"

"Oh, yes, my love, I do."

I sat up and helped her take off her nightgown. "Not very sexy, is it?" She said with a smile.

"If you're wearing it, my princess, it's sexy."

She smiled and helped me pull my sleep pants off. "Are you ready?" She bent closer and took my cock in her hands. "Not yet, but I'll get you there," she chuckled as she pushed me onto my back.

"You always do." I sat my glasses on her nightstand.

I felt her tongue touch my cock, and her hands began to stroke me. I sighed and she giggled as she played with me. Lacey took her time, teasing me with her hands and tongue. I caressed her back, loving the feel of her smooth skin under my palms. She sighed around my hardening cock, and then I reached for her breasts, feeling the hard nipples.

I played with her nipples, teasing them with my fingertips, gently pinching them, grazing them with my nails. They were very hard, and she continued sighing and then started moaning as I kept playing with them.

"Feel good, love?" I asked softly.

Lacey slipped her mouth off my cock to answer. "Oh, yes, it does. Enjoying what I'm doing with your cock?" She took it back in, and I felt her lips slide down it to touch the base. It was my turn to moan, and I dropped my head onto the pillow. "I'll take that as a yes," She giggled. I felt her shift around, taking her tits out of my reach, making me whine in disappointment. "It's okay, love. Enjoy yourself."

I reached down and placed my hands on her head.

"Don't hold me, Wyatt," she whispered.

"I won't, my princess. I just want to feel you with my hands."

She laughed softly. "I just want to feel you with my mouth." Then as she took me into her mouth again, I felt both of her hands on my thighs. As Lacey slowly moved over my cock, my hands reveled in the feel of her hair. I felt her moving between my legs, but I had no idea what she was doing. She took one hand away but that's all I really noticed, thanks to her oh, so talented mouth and tongue.

Suddenly, she buried my cock completely in her mouth, took her other hand from my thigh, and then I felt what she'd been doing. She had undone her braids and was draping all that long beautiful brown hair over my legs, so I took advantage of it and ran my fingers through it.

She moaned around my cock, then lifted off of it. I groaned and looked at her as she climbed onto my thighs. Her face was framed by that long hair as she slid up to my cock. I could see her take it in her hand before she lifted up enough to position herself over my cock. As she slid down onto me, we both moaned and sighed, almost at the same time.

I kept running my fingers through her hair, and her smile was bright as she began moving on me. Her motions started to speed up, and then she dropped forward so that our faces were close together. Lacey pulled her hair so that it draped over her left shoulder and then she kissed me. I looked into her eyes and saw her love for me shining there. I hoped that she saw my love for her in my eyes.

She put her forearms under my upper arms, resting her hands on the bed, and then she leaned forward until she was resting on my chest. She continued humping me, rocking her pussy forward and backwards, as well as from side to side. She tilted her face so that it was under my chin, and she began kissing and licking me there, sending shivers through me.

"You keep doing that," I gasped, "and I'm going to cum."

She giggled again. "I hope so. I want you to get me preggers, like we talked about in the chats. Cum deep inside me, Wyatt. Give me," she humped her pussy at me, "a baby!"

I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm cumming, my princess!" I cried as I shot into her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Give it all to me. Love! Please, give it all to me!" As my orgasm started to slow, she shuddered on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lacey's orgasm rocked her, and I could just barely hold onto her.

She rested her head under my chin as we both calmed down. Our breathing slowed and I gently caressed her back and hair.

"You can do that forever, you know, love," she softly said, her breath warm on my chest.

"What?"

"Stroke my back and my hair." She answered.

"I'll do it as long you want, my princess. Forever seems a viable time to me."

She giggled, pulling her right hand free and started to caress me with it. "You make me happy, cowboy. You make me feel safe."

"I hope so, my princess. I love you, possibly more than you can ever know." My voice is low.

"I think I may know, Wyatt." Lacey's voice was tender. "Even if I can't know how much, just us loving each other is enough for me."

"You are one of the most wondrous people ever. I will take you loving me over anything else in the world." I whispered.

She lifted your head and looked at me. Her smile made me quiver -- it did every time she shared it with me. "I'm glad to give that love to you."

I smiled at her as she inched closer, and we kissed. "That's in context, Wyatt." She grinned and started to get up.

"Where're you going?"

"Bathroom. I have to use the potty, and then we should take a shower." Once she stood up, she clapped her hands, and the dogs came into the bedroom. She gave each of them pets and love. I got my glasses to watch as she walked to the bathroom, and she gave her ass a few extra wiggles as she went. "I know you're enjoying the show." I smiled when she turned to face me. She lifted her right breast, and I held my breath as she touched her tongue to the nipple. "Feels nice. But it's better when you do it." She smiled at me then stepped into the bathroom.

I waited until I heard the toilet flush, then I got up, scratched both dogs on the head and headed into the bathroom.

She had her shower cap on, and she grinned when I stepped into the room. "Unlike that morning, we don't have Erica downstairs creating a wonderful meal with whatever she can find in the fridge and pantry."

"So, who cooks this morning?" I asked.

She leaned into me, and I took her into my arms. "Let's go to Beacher's. They have breakfast all-day," was her answer.

"That's a good idea. No need to get dressed up -- jeans and shirts will do."

She nodded, then moved to the shower. After she stuck her hand inside to check the water temperature, she stepped inside and beckoned to me as I put my hair up to keep it out of the water. I joined her, and we took a quick shower, but one with lots of fondling and giggling.

After the shower, we dressed and went downstairs. I fed the dogs while she opened the package that had been at the door. It had the part for her camera, and she looked over the instructions. Once they finished, I picked up their bowls and she looked at them. "LB, Sherlock, Mommy and Daddy are going out for a bit. You two keep the house safe, okay?

LB just looked at Lacey with her tail wagging while Sherlock came over to her and raised a paw. Lacey knelt and took it. "You're a good boy, Sherlock. I love you. I love you, LB. You keep him under control, okay?" LB walked over and bumped Lacey with her nose. She laughed, stroked her head, and gave each of them a kiss.

"You think you can fix your camera?"

"Yes. It's a simple bit of pull out the part and stick the new one in. All I need is a small screwdriver." Lacey smiled.

"Good. Let's go eat."

After we ate, we stopped by the store and picked up a few groceries before heading home. Once we were in the car, I looked over at her. "I think we're going to have to alter our habits, my princess."

"Oh?" There was a curious expression on her face.

"You get pregnant, you're going to need to have a more balanced diet."

She sighed. "I know. What do you think I'll have to give up?"

"Booze, for sure. Once we know for sure, I expect your OB/GYN will have a diet recommendation for you," was my answer.

"What about when Scarlett was pregnant?"

"Let me think." I turned the car into our street. "She actually had to eat more."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she was pretty slim when we got married. She was buying her jeans in the boys' section of the store." I grinned at her as we pulled into the drive. She reached up and hit the garage door opener.

We got inside, calmed the dogs down, and put away our groceries. "So, she was buying her pants in the boys' section?"

"Yeah. She had very slender hips, and in your earlier videos, yours reminded me of hers. As her pregnancy went along her pelvic girdle spread." She looked at me. "She complained to her OB/GYN about not being able to wear her old pants. He grinned and told her to think of it as a chance to redo her wardrobe."

"I bet that thrilled you." Lacey said with a smile.

I smiled back at her. "It did, actually. After she gave birth to Adam, and lost the baby weight, she looked far more like a woman rather than a teen girl."

"And you liked that?"

"Of course. I liked feeling her curves." I held my hands out, Lacey's hips' width apart.

"And me?"

"My princess, I *love* feeling your curves. I *love* seeing your curves." She blushed a bit, and then she smiled shyly.

"Do you?"

"Yes, my love, I do." I reached for her, and she slipped into my arms. I held her gently, then I caressed her back. As my hands wandered over her, I paused when I realized something. "You naughty little girl!"

"What?"

"You're not wearing a bra!"

She giggled. "I'm not. So?"

"Then that means..." I reached around between us and found one of her nipples. It's hard, and she sighed when I took it between my thumb and forefinger. I rolled it around, and I felt her start to quiver. "You've been excited since we left."

"Yesss..."

"Are you wearing panties?" My voice was low.

"I'm not telling -- you'll have to find out on your own." She gave me that wicked smile, which always promised -- and always delivered. She reached up and placed her arms around me, then I scooped her up, startling her. "Whoop! What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to the couch. I'm going to make love to you in the sunshine, in front of the fire."

"Oh, are you?"

"Yes, my love, I am. We're going to take our time, and simply enjoy our time together.

We'll worry about supper later."

She giggled. "Much later, I hope."

Lacey tucked her head into the side of my neck as I carried her into the family room. I felt a gentle kiss on my neck before I sat her on the couch. I quickly started the fire, and when I turned around, she was stretched out on the couch wearing nothing but her smile.

"Aha! You weren't wearing panties, were you?" My voice was teasing.

Her smile got bigger, and she pulled her hand out from below the coffee table. There was a pair of panties dangling from her fingers. "You know how wet I get. I had to wear them." She dimpled when I snickered.

"I had forgotten your juiciness, my princess." I got undressed and stood over her.

She gave me a sexy smile and raised her arms to me. I moved closer and she touched my cock, which was already hard. As her fingers started to close around it, I pushed her hand away.