Loving Lacey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe. Do you want me to continue giving you a back massage?"

"I don't think so." She giggled. "Maybe another type of massage, instead."

"Oh? What kind of massage, if not a back massage?"

She lowered herself to the rug, wriggling her shoulders into the fur, a huge smile on her face. "How about giving me a front massage, Santa?"

I looked at her, my eyes wide. "Is that an appropriate suggestion, little girl?'

"God, I hope not, Santa. I want to be inappropriate. Naughty."

I bent down and gave her a kiss, a long, slow kiss, our tongues gently meeting and playing. "How was that kiss, little girl?"

"Very much in context, Santa!" She started to giggle, and I joined in. Lacey wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "That one was, too." She looked into my eyes. "I love you, Wyatt."

"I love you, too, Lacey." I started to run my hand over the front of her right shoulder, just letting the tips of my fingers touch her skin. I kept my eyes on her face as she released my neck and lay back on the rug. Her eyes partially closed, and there was a look of sensual joy on her face. I smiled as I continued to caress her.

Across the base of her throat, over her left shoulder. I moved over her left breast, gently touching and playing with it. She pushed it up, trying to get more contact with my hand, but my hand moved on. She sighed, then she sighed again as I began to run the palm of my hand over her right breast. The nipple was stiffening, and I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger, making her inhale quickly.

I could see her right hand move towards her waist. "Oh, no, little girl. No touching yourself."

"Oh, Santa, please," she whined.

"No. You can touch me, but not yourself."

She smiled and her hand found my arm, running her nails up it as I continued playing with her breast and nipple.

"Can I touch you anywhere, Santa?"

"Yes."

"Good," Lacey said with a gurgle in her voice. Her left arm moved between us, and I felt her fingers searching down my body. They reached my waist, and then they started to run through the hairs of my crotch. I shivered a bit, and she giggled. "I didn't know you're ticklish."

"I am, in the right situations."

"Is this one of those situations?"

"It's turning into one." I moved my hand down her tummy, and she giggled again.

"Ticklish?"

"You know it, love."

As I reached the top of her right thigh, her hand found my cock. I sighed, almost at the same time as she did. I trailed my fingers over her, over the top of her crotch from one thigh to the other. She started to gently stroke my cock, which began to grow in response.

"Santa likes that, doesn't he?"

"Oh, yes, he does," I whispered into her hair. I dipped my fingers along the top of her pussy and stroked her clit once. She shivered in reaction. "Little girl likes that, doesn't she?"

"Oh, Santa, I like it a lot." She spread her legs slightly and tilted her pelvis upwards.

"Please, Santa."

"Please what, little girl?"

"Touch my clit some more."

"Okay." I ran my forefinger around her clit a couple of times, and she inhaled deeply, then moaned. "My, that felt good, didn't it?"

"Oh, yes." She stopped stroking my cock, then raised her head enough to kiss my throat. Lacey licked me, then she dropped her head back as I slipped two fingers into her pussy. She was very wet, and I slowly slid my fingers into her before pulling them back out.

She returned to gently stroking me in time with my movements as I slowly fucked her with my fingers. We just played with each other, our breathing deep and slow.

"Three fingers, please, Santa."

I had to shift a bit, but I added another finger inside of her. I felt her stiffening as she started moaning loudly. Her pussy began to get even wetter around my fingers, and I felt her hand drop from my cock.

"I'm cumming, Santa!" She reached down and grabbed my forearm. She forced my hand against her, my fingers going deeply into her. She rocked her hips up, then she grabbed my beard with her right hand. She pulled on it, dragging my face towards hers.

"Please, Santa!" she begged.

I looked into her eyes. "Please what, little girl?" She gave me that wicked little smile.

"Please, Santa, I need a creamy present from you!" She extended her tongue, and I pressed mine to it. We played them against each other, then she smiled. "Roll me over, please! Take me from behind!"

"You sure, little girl?"

"Please, Santa, please!" her voice was still pleading.

"Okay, my love."

She rolled over, and I smiled at her grin. Once she was on her tummy, she raised her ass up and slightly spread her thighs. I bent down and gently gave her kisses and licks between her ass cheeks. She sighed and lifted herself up higher.

I placed my face between your cheeks and began to lick and kiss her. Lacey's moans got louder as my tongue penetrated her ass, then I moved it down to her very wet pussy. She tasted as delicious as she always did, and then she started to wiggle her hips from side-to-side.

"Please, Santa. I *need* it!"

"Okay, little girl." I knelt behind her, my knees outside her legs. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy, and she pushed back towards me. I smiled as I held myself still. She stopped pushing, and then I edged forward, gliding my cock into her pussy. It goes entirely into her, and she groaned.

"Santa, that's so wonderful!"

I placed my weight on her, forcing her pelvis to the rug. She didn't resist, but she did ask, "What are you doing, Santa?"

"Just enjoy this, little girl." I began to slowly pump in and out of her, pushing my cock all the way into her and then almost all of the way out.

She started to moan in time with my thrusts, and then I rested myself on her back. "Too much weight?"

"No, Santa. It feels really good!"

I continued fucking her, and her moans started to get louder. She started to orgasm as her body shook, and I felt her ass quiver. I slowed my thrusts, and she sighed, "Please, Santa. Give me my presents. Please!"

I pushed as deeply into her as I could, and I shot everything into her. Lacey relaxed beneath me, and then I rested most of my weight on my elbows. I nuzzled the back of her neck. "I should give you a hickey right here."

"Please, no, Wyatt."

I chuckled. "I won't, my love. I will find a place to mark you with my mouth, though."

"Okay," she sighed. "I love you. Thank you for giving me this gift tonight."

"I love you, too. And I'll give you this gift every night, if you want it."

She shifted a bit.

"Am I getting heavy on you?" I asked.

"No. I just want to face you, and I want us to hold each other."

"My princess, I will never turn down the chance to hold you, and to be held." I moved off of her, and she rolled onto her back. She looked at me, and in the firelight, her eyes shone brightly. I shook my head.

"What's wrong?"

"Love, you get on top of me," I whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. I want your braids spread around my head, and I want to feel your breath on my chest as you fall asleep."

"I won't fall asleep!" Her voice told me otherwise.

"It's okay, love. We've fallen asleep like that before."

Lacey got on top of me, her cheek on my chest. She put her braids up, one on either side of my head. She rested her arms along my sides, and I put mine around her after pulling the bear skin over us.

"Wyatt?" Her voice was very soft.

"Yes, Lacey?"

"Why do you like my hair near your face?"

I smiled. "Because when I breath when it's like that, I smell *you*, my princess. I love the smell of your body, all of it. Skin, hair, and, yes, your pussy, too."

"What about my sleeping cap?"

"It smells like you, too."

"That's nice." Her voice was fading fast, so I gave the top of her head a gentle kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, too."