Loving Lacey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...?"

"No touching for now, love. Lay back and enjoy."

"What are you going to do?" Lacey asked.

In answer, I knelt on the couch, straddling her. I took her breasts in my hands and began stroking my cock between them. She grinned and then opened her mouth. "Feed me?"

I pushed myself up after she had opened her mouth. I touched her lips with the head of my cock, and she stuck out her tongue. I watched as she licked me a couple of times, then she bent her neck and opened her mouth. When she kept her lips separated, I started to thrust between them. She put her hands on my thighs and held me there.

She kissed and licked at me as I moved my cock. She started to moan, and I responded by moaning, too. I pulled away from her, and she looked up, hunger in her eyes. "What are you doing?"

I smiled at her and reached down caress her face, letting her take my fingers into her mouth, since she couldn't reach my cock. I got off the couch, my fingers still in her mouth as she sucked them deeply inside. I slowly pulled them away from her, and she tried to follow them with her lips. I placed my free hand between her breasts to hold her in place.

I knelt beside the couch and took Lacey's face in my hands. I looked into her eyes and then I bent forward to kiss her forehead. I traced my way over her face using butterfly kisses -- her eyelids, her cheeks, over her lips, then to her throat. I set my glasses on the coffee table, then buried my face below her chin. I kissed and licked her neck, causing her to moan even more.

"Oh, that feels wonderful, love," she whispered and all that I did was to make humming sounds on her throat before moving down her neck to her left breast. I took her nipple between my teeth and gave it a gentle bite or two before moving on. She put a hand on my head, but I gently pushed it away. As I continued down her body, I realized that Lacey's right hand was between her spread legs.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?"

"You said that I couldn't touch *you*. You didn't say that I couldn't touch *myself*."

She whispered.

I chuckled, "You're right. Is that kitty going to be really wet for me?"

"Oh, yes." She moved her hand and offered it to me. The fingers were covered in pussy juice, and I sucked them into my mouth. She moaned, "It's feels so good." She rested her right leg on the back of the couch before pulling her hand away from my mouth. I could see her slip it between her legs as I continued to kiss my way down her left side. I shifted around so that my shoulders were even with her thighs, and I rested my chest on the couch as she spread her thighs wide for me. I crept closer and watched as she played with her pussy.

"Like what you see?"

"Oh, yes, my princess." My voice was raspy, and she giggled.

Lacey's fingers teased her clit a little, then they dipped between her pussy lips. They swirled around a bit, then she pulled them out. She made a little 'come here' move with them, so I did, getting close enough that I could lick her fingertips. She giggled, then straightened her fingers. I licked them, slowly, before taking each one into my mouth. She rotated them as I sucked on them.

I felt her left hand move and gently touch the side of my head. "Please, Daddy?"

"Okay, Baby Girl."

Both of her hands touched the side of my head, and she pulled me to her pussy. I ran my tongue from her ass to her clit, moving it from side to side and tasting her juices. I took her clit between my lips and then I sucked on it. Her hands clamped tightly to my head and held me close to her pussy. I could get my tongue between her pussy lips and pushed it deeply into her, and I could feel her trying to grip it with her muscles.

"Oh, my God, Daddy!" She gave a little scream and then I felt her orgasm. I buried my face into her and just gently licked and sucked. Her thighs quivered as they tightened on me -- then they dropped away as she gasped deeply for breath. I lifted my head and gently kissed her clit, which made her shudder again. "Oh, Daddy," she laughed shakily. "Let me rest a few minutes, please."

I got up and sat on the couch, holding her legs up before settling them across my lap. She reached out a hand, and I took it in one of mine. I caressed her stomach with my free hand and smiled down at her, my head resting on the back of the couch. "I gather you enjoyed that."

"Oh, yes. I think the anticipation after we made love earlier has been building since, I guess, we took our shower." She laughed a little more and rested her hand on the one of mine that had caressed her. "I knew what I was hoping for once we got dressed."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it, my princess." I stopped my hand's motion. "We have a problem, though."

"What kind of problem, cowboy?" Her voice was innocent.

"I have an erection that needs to be cared for."

Lacey slid her calves around on my lap before giggling. "I think I can take care of that for you."

"Oh?"

"Oh, yes." She sat up, putting her legs beneath her, then bent forward, taking my cock in her mouth. Then she pulled her mouth away and straddled my legs as I leaned back. "I want to ride you, my cowboy. I want you to cum inside my pussy again. I want you to see my eyes when you do cum in me. I want to look into your eyes as I cum."

She kissed me, then leaned back as she smiled. "That was in context, love." I returned her smile and then her movements became too much for me.

"I'm cumming, Lacey. I can't stop it." I thrusted my hips up and grabbed her waist. I begin shooting into her and she give me that wicked smile.

"That's it, love. Give it to me. You know that I need it!" Lacey put her hands on my shoulders and stared directly into my eyes. I continued thrusting, then I felt her orgasm start, and her eyes started to close. "No, I'm going to watch you as I cum!"

She opened her eyes, and I could see so much emotion in them. She smiled softly at me, before she began to sag forward.

I wrapped my arms around her as she rested her face on my chest. "This is becoming a habit, love."

"What is?" she asked in a soft voice.

"You cumming and then laying on my chest." I pumped into her a couple of times.

"Oh!" She shuddered a little.

"Surprise orgasm?"

"Yes." She caressed my arm then kissed my chest. "I could get used to this, you know."

"Good. I know that I could get used to it."

"I love you," her voice was even softer, almost dreamy.

"I love you, too, my princess." I caressed her back and gently played with her hair, nothing much, just gently running my hand over it.

"Feels so nice," she murmured.

"Go to sleep, love. You're safe." I pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over us.

I sat there, holding her, long enough for the sun to move almost to the western horizon -- I could tell by the way the light was coming in through the windows across from where we were. She started to move, and I caressed her back again.

"What time is it, Wyatt?" she asked softly.

"Probably around five. Looks like fog is moving in, again."

"Oh? Oh!" She sat up and looked at me. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Long enough to realize that I love you with all my heart."

She smiled and then got that look on her face. I pulled the blanket away and smiled.

"Go ahead. I know that you have to pee."

She hopped up from the couch and scurried into the powder room near the living room. I watched her move and then used the blanket to mop up our fluids from the couch and my thighs. I stood up, found my clothes and hers. As I'm pulling my pants on, she came back out and sighed.

"What's wrong, love?"

"You're getting dressed," Lacey answered.

"Yeah. I'm chilly and hungry." I handed her clothes to her, but I kept her panties for a moment. She looked at me, then I took them to my face and took a deep breath. "I love that smell."

"I didn't think you were into sniffing panties." She smiled broadly as I handed them to her.

"Sniffing any panties? No. Sniffing yours? Definitely." I grinned at her. "Your scent is better than any perfume, my princess."

She blushed and then smiled again, before getting dressed, those panties first. "You like it?"

"Of course I do, love." I watched as she quickly dressed. "So, who's cooking tonight?"

"We are?" she laughed.

I laughed, too. "well, then, who's fixing dinner tonight, then?"

"I'll do it."

"Okay."

She went into the kitchen as I started to clean up after us. I left the fire alone, and then checked the couch. There were two cushion covers that needed washing, so I stripped them off and walked past the kitchen to the stairs. I told you what I was doing as she continued to fix supper, and she nodded while giving me a smile.

Coming back down from the laundry, both dogs gave me that look. "Okay, you two, you're starving," I laughed. I fed them and sat at the counter, watching her finish cooking. "Table or counter?"

"Table, please." She answered.

I set it and then we enjoyed our meal, laughing and talking. She stayed in the kitchen while I cleaned up. When the last dish was in the washer, and the pans she had used were drying, I looked at her. "So, do we stay down here, or go up to our room?"

"The cushion covers are still upstairs?"

I nodded.

"Get the mattress off the downstairs guest bed. Put it on the floor by the fire."

"Really?" I looked at her, and she gave me that wicked smile.

She nodded and gently traced her fingers over her left nipple through her shirt. I walked away in a hurry. By the time I got back to the living room, lugging the mattress, she had several blankets piled on the couch. On top is the big faux bear rug she had found earlier this year, for her filming.

Once I placed the mattress where she wanted it, I pointed at the bear rug. "Did that ever make it into a video?"

"No." She smile again. "It may never make it into one if we enjoy it tonight."

"Why not?"

"Because," Lacey said say as she ran her fingers over my arm, "if we really enjoy making love on it, we're going to keep it upstairs." Her smile got bigger. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me." I walked over to it and ran my hand over it. "Feels pretty soft."

"It really feels good on my skin."

I looked at her. "Does it, now?"

"I did roll on it naked a few days ago, just to test it out."

"Oh, did you now?"

She nodded and gave me a little smile. "Take the rug and let me get these blankets on the mattress. That rug will go on top."

I nodded and followed her over to the mattress. Once everything was the way she wanted it, she pointed at one of the chairs that normally sits opposite the couch, moved to make room for the Christmas tree. "Sit and enjoy, cowboy."

I did as she said and looked at her. She tapped on her phone before setting it on the end table. Soft, sexy music flooded from our system's speakers as she turned to look at me. Lacey began to move in rhythm with the music and she smiled at me. Her fingers moved to the front of her blouse, and she slowly unbuttoned it, her eyes staying on mine. Once the buttons were undone, she slowly opened the blouse, allowing me to see her breasts, first the left one, then the right one. She shrugged the material off her left shoulder as she turned around, keeping her face towards mine.

The smile stayed on her face, and she dropped the left side of the blouse before repeating the process for the right arm of her blouse. As she completed her turn, she gently tossed the blouse onto the couch. She placed her hands beneath her breasts and then she lifted them, one at a time, towards her face. She bent her neck, and I watched, holding my breath, as she touched the tip of her tongue to each nipple.

I exhaled softly as Lacey looked at me, and grinned. "Liked that, didn't you?" Her voice was soft.

"Oh, yes," mine was also as soft as she began to move again. I realized that her pants were looser than her usual ones. I watched as she put her thumbs into the waist band, and she began to shimmy them over her hips. She wriggled her hips around and her pants fell to the floor. She stepped out of them, and I saw that she did have her panties on.

Smiling, Lacey put her fingers through the top strings of her panties as she slowly danced her way over to me. "Want me to take them off, cowboy?" she asked, voice husky with excitement, once she was in front of me.

I shook my head. "No. I want to take them off of you."

"Oh?"

"Put one of your feet up here." I patted the cushion of the chair. When her foot was up, I took a gentle hold of her panty string. I saw that it was tied in a bow. "Will this untie?"

She smiled as she said, "Yes, it will."

Using both hands, I caressed my way from her shin to her waist, where I took the bow and pulled it free. The strings dropped free and then I quickly untied the other bow. She rolled her hips, and the cloth dropped to the floor.

"Where did you learn about the foot on the chair trick?"

"My princess, did you forget me telling you that I tended bar in a strip club, before you were born?" I asked, with a smile.

She blushed. "I did, actually."

"It's okay, love." I smiled up at her. The music faded out, before another song began to play. "So, what next, little seductress?"

She stepped back from the chair and reached out to me as I stood. Taking my hands in hers, Lacey leaned in to give me a quick kiss. "I think we should lay on the blankets and make love in front of the fire!"

"You really like that, don't you?"

Her smile was all the answer I needed. "I'm glad we have a fireplace down here and up in our room."

I pulled her close and smiled. "I've noticed that."

Before we lay down, I took my glasses off and put them on the end table. I could still see her, and I said softly, "I love how the firelight makes your skin glow."

As she nuzzled into my neck, she asked, "Does it really?"

"Mmm-hmm. Makes you look like living gold. Even your hair looks lighter, like dark gold."

Her hands started to move over me, and I started to explore her with my hands. It was all familiar to me now, but I reveled in the feel of her skin under my fingers. I loved how she moved beneath my touch, the sounds she made while I was caressing a sensitive part of her body. The way she arched into my hand when I played with her nipples, the feel of how hard they got, and how quickly they responded as I ran my fingertips over them.

Lacey caressed my chest, my arms, and ran her hands down my stomach. I could feel her lips on my throat, followed by her teeth as she scraped them over my skin. Then her tongue began to swirl over me, and I was the one who was sighing. She chuckled. "You like that, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, my princess. I like everything you do to me."

She made a humming sound for a moment, then she clamped her lips to my neck.

She began to suck, and all I could do was moan.

"Are giving me a hickey?" I asked softly.

She let go for a moment. "No, cowboy, I'm branding you. You're *mine*!" Then her lips were back on my neck as she continued.

I just lay there on my side for a moment, then I started to pinch her nipples gently. She pushed her breasts towards me, so I began to run my fingers all over them. Playing around the nipples, going underneath her breasts, cupping each one. Flicking my thumbnail over one nipple, then the other. Then I slid my hand down her side, caressing and teasing.

She finally stopped, then I saw her turn her head from one side to the other.

"Examining your work?"

"Yes," her voice was low. "It looks good." She giggled.

"What?"

"Just thinking about how that nosy woman we see at the store is going to react to seeing you with a hickey." She laughed, this time.

Her laughs turned to moans quickly, as I began to run the ends of my fingers down the outside of her thigh. She quivered a little.

"Feel good?"

"Yes, love, yes. It does." She sighed into my neck as she continued to caress me. "I feel like you play me whenever you touch me like this."

"I love you, Lacey. I just love making you feel good. You know that." I whispered.

"Yes," she kissed my neck. "I know that. It just makes me shiver thinking about how much we love each other. I love making you feel good, too."

I caressed her thigh a bit more before I lifted myself up.

"What are you..."

I put a finger to her lips. "Hush. Enjoy." I gently rolled her onto her stomach. I set her so that she was facing the fire, her face resting on her forearms. I started to caress her with both hands, starting at her feet. I used some gentle pressure as I went to her ankles, then her calves. Lacey started to sigh as I found and worked on a couple of tight spots, then I moved to the backs of her knees, followed by her thighs. I straddled her calves, but I didn't put any weight on her -- I wanted to please her, not cause pain.

"I can feel your balls brushing against me, love." She said and I started to lift up. "No, it feels nice. Stay with that light contact."

I kneaded the muscles of her thighs, and she moaned in pleasure. I spent a long time, moving up and down them, paying attention to a spot where she had tightness. She groaned a bit.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little, but it feels better already." She answered.

"Should I stop?"

"Don't you dare," Lacey's voice was low, just audible over the soft music still playing. "Take as long as you want. I love being the center of your attention."

"My princess, you are always the center of my attention. Now, and forever." I noticed that her shoulders were shaking slightly. I could hear her crying. "Lacey, what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, Wyatt."

"Are you sure?" I guess she could hear the concern in my voice.

She started to roll over and when I slid away from her, I could see the tears on her cheeks. I took her into my arms, and she clung tightly to me, her arms shaking slightly.

"Do you remember during one of our Sunday chats that I once called you a romantic?" she asked.

"Yes. I told you that I loved after play as much as foreplay, holding the one I love."

"Yes, you told me. You are a romantic. I never told you, but I wished then to someday have such a romantic to find and love me." I could feel Lacey's voice against my throat.

"And?"

"And you found me."

"No." I responded.

"No?"

"No." I caressed her face. "*We* found each other."

She shifted and softly kissed me. She opened her eyes and looked into mine. "It was a horrifying evening that led to our love."

"I loved you before then, you know."

She smiled gently. "I know. I was content to have you love me."

"I was content with that, and for you to love me, too."

Her fingers ran through my beard, and she sighed. "I fell in love."

"I did, too."

"I thought..." she started.

"No, love. I loved you before then. I fell in love with you after that night. Loving someone is caring for them, wanting them to be happy. In love with someone is that, and a whole lot more."

"Oh." Her voice was very soft. She shifted in my arms again. "Would you like to know when I fell in love with you?"

I caressed her hair. "If you want to tell me."

"When I found out that I was the first person you called that night." I held her tightly. "Oh, no, you don't!"

"What? I don't what?" I asked, not understanding.

"You are not going to cry tonight! I didn't mean to cry a little bit ago, but those were tears of joy -- of love. If you cry about things, I know it'll because of sadness, of grief."

She moved again, and Lacey could reach my face with her lips. She gave me several quick kisses, then she sank back into my embrace.

I held her. It was all that I could do, as I tried to calm myself down. I nuzzled her hair and she sighed. I just smiled as she sighed again. "Okay, why the sighs?"

I could tell that she was smiling by her tone of voice. "Am I naughty because I still want you inside me tonight, here on this rug?"