Loving Lacey Ch. 07

Story Info
Lacey & Wyatt... Wyatt learns more about the babies.
8.2k words
5
839
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

Late May

Year 1 of Us

Monday

After we had breakfast, but before we headed out for our walk, we said goodbye to Erica. Lacey talked to her at least once a day on the phone, but it is always nice to see your friends in person. Before she got into her car, they hugged and kissed. She said something too softly for me to hear, but Lacey nodded and smiled.

Then Erica stepped into my arms and gave me a deep kiss, her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes. "I'm going to tell you what I just told her. You both are good for each other, and I love you both."

She patted my waist and nodded. "Which one?"

"The magnum, which is why I have this light jacket on." She smiled at me as I hugged her again, before helping her into the car. She gave us a little wave and headed down the drive.

I looked at Lacey, dressed in her walking shoes. "She's right, you know. We are good for each other."

"Yes, we are." She kissed me, then grabbed the dogs' leashes. They had been standing patiently, tails wagging. "How far today?"

"Well, do you want to take them to the p a r k? Go along the road, or hit the trail to the north?" I asked.

"Let's just go to the p a r k." She knew that we must spell that particular word, or the dogs would go nuts. "I'll take LB, okay?"

"Sure." I took Sherlock's leash from her, and we headed out.

Our walk was a little slower than it used to be, but we still enjoyed the day. The dogs had fun at the park, LB enjoyed chasing Sherlock around the perimeter, and we both laughed a lot.

Once we got back home, we headed up to the shower, her hand in mine. Once we stepped off the stairs, Lacey turned me to her and smiled.

"What?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, I love you, Lacey." I looked at her, wondering what was going on.

"Where do you plan on hanging those portraits?"

"I was thinking of the alcove near the upstairs balcony entry. Why?"

She sagged. "I was afraid you wanted them in our room."

I take her into my arms. "That was never my plan, my princess. Never. I love you, and I loved them. You're here with me *now*, and I will never intentionally hurt your feelings." I see that tears were in her eyes when she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry, Wyatt."

"It's fine, my love. I'm just glad you said something -- I want you to always mention things that bother you, you know that." I took her chin in my hand and looked into her eyes. "If I can fix it, or help you fix it, I will. If you just need to vent, I'll listen, without saying anything. If you want us to talk, I'm willing. Real talking, *with* each other, not *at* each other."

"Do you think we'll ever fight?" She asked.

"I don't know about fighting, but I reckon we'll disagree on things. We haven't been in this house for a year, yet, so our relationship is young. I love you. I love those two babies. You three will be my focus for a long time to come."

Lacey sighed and relaxed in my arms. "Is this house our home?"

"Yes. It's *our* home, love. *Home*. Where we're going to raise these two children, teach them to be wonderful people." I kissed her forehead. "If they're anything like you, they will be awesome."

She giggled and lifted her face to mine. "You are such a romantic, Wyatt."

"I have you to be romantic to, my princess."

"Let's go out to the balcony."

"I thought you wanted a shower?"

"I do, but not right now." Lacey took my hand and led me to the balcony doors. She gestured to the wall. "This wall for the portraits?" I nodded. "The sun never hits this wall, you know." I nodded again. "They'll be safe here. No sunlight to mess them up, but they won't be hidden."

I smiled, and when she turned to face me, her face lit up with her own smile. "This is part of our private space, my princess. Very few people will be coming up here, and you can't see them from the stairs."

She narrowed her eyes. "You worked all of that before you even sent to get the portraits made, didn't you?"

I smiled at her. "Yes. I wasn't sure how you'd react to them..."

"Hey, I didn't get mad!" Lacey protested.

"But you were concerned, weren't you?"

"Yes. But I get it -- you wanted them, but you want me to be happy." She answered.

I took her into my arms. "Very correct, my dearest love. My special girl."

She giggled. "Am I still your Baby Girl, too?"

"Always."

"What if one of these," she rubbed her bulging tummy, "is a girl?"

"She'll be either Daddy's girl, or my little girl."

She leaned back a bit and looked up at me. "What if there are *two* girls?"

"Then I'll figure out when the time comes."

She laughed. "Come with me." She took my hand again and led me out onto the balcony. It was nice out there, comfortable with some sunshine. Lacey guided me to one of the chaises that she had me put out here, and she smiled at me. "Do you know what I love about this balcony?"

"You can be naked out here and nobody except maybe a pilot will be able to see you?"

Her smile got wider. "How did you know?"

"My princess, I know you, in a way. Not perfectly, but I think I already know how your mind works at times." I kissed her softly. "Besides, you have no tan lines."

She giggled and patted my arm. "You're learning, cowboy."

"I'm trying my best, love."

"Sit down, please."

"Okay."

Once I was on the lower part of the chaise, Lacey leaned over and kissed me. Then she set her left foot on the chaise beside me and untied her shoe. I held it and she pulled her foot out. I tugged her sock down and off before she could repeat the process for her other foot. She smiled at me and patted my cheek. "You can help me take them off anytime, mister."

"My pleasure, my love." I smiled.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked in response, still smiling.

She began to pull her shirt over her head. I grabbed the bottom and helped her. Once it was off, Lacey threw it to the other chaise and bent over me. She ran a finger across the top of her bra and licked her lips. I reached up and undid the clasp, and she shrugged it off. I pulled it free and sent it over to join her shirt.

Lacey's breasts were getting bigger, lusher, and as they hung in front of my face, I used my hands to lift them. Her nipples were already hard, and I rubbed my palms against them. I was watching her face, and she closed her eyes. "Feel good?"

"Mmm-hmm." Lacey's breathing was shallow, and she placed her hands on my shoulders. Her face was so close to mine, and I watched as she closed her eyes, a pleased expression on her face, reacting to the movements of my hands. I lifted my face to hers, and I kissed her softly. "Mmm."

Lacey smiled before she reached down and undid her belt. Once she unbuttoned her jeans, she slowly wiggled out of them, pausing at various points, including turning around to show me her ass. "I think this may be the last time I wear these for a while."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. They're a bit too tight now." Once they were pooled at her feet, and she had stepped away, I saw that her panties were in the pile, too. I hadn't noticed that they were coming off, too, being too enthralled by her actions. "I don't want these babies thinking that I'm trying to strangle them."

"How about your panties?"

"Since most of mine are stretchy at the waist, I'll probably be able to wear them for most of this pregnancy."

"Okay." I smiled.

Lacey stood up after kicking her jeans away. She smiled at me as she spread her arms. I leaned forward and kissed her tummy. I felt her hands on my hair before she gently pulled my glasses off my face. She shifted a bit, then she said, "They're on the table, love."

"Okay." I kissed her tummy some more, and closed my eyes, gently breathing in her scent. I put my arms gently around her. "I love you, Lacey."

She gently caressed my head, and whispered, "I love you, too, Wyatt."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, then she stepped out from my arms.

"What..."

"Get undressed, mister. I want to ride you out here, on this chaise."

"Yes, my princess." I quickly undressed, and then she looked at me.

She reached forward and touched the dog tag she had given me for Valentine's. "That looks good on you. Sit down."

Once I was on the chaise, Lacey tugged a towel over and knelt on it. She took my hard cock in your hands and began to stroke it. She made pleased sounds and then leaned forward to take it in her mouth. I groaned as she pressed far down on me, taking all of me into her mouth. I put my hands on her head, feeling her movements beneath them.

Lacey pulled away enough to say, "Fuck my mouth, love. Fuck it!" before she took my cock back into her mouth.

I used my hands to hold her head and then I started to force her head up and down, fast, then slow, then holding her down to the base of my cock. Lacey grasped my thighs and made excited noises as I kept moving her. I could feel the pressure building up, so I forced her head away from my cock.

"Why?" she whined.

"You want to ride me, right?"

"Oh, yes!"

"If I keep doing that, I'll cum in your mouth. It'll take time after that before you can ride me, if that happens."

"Oh!" She grinned up at me and started to stand. I helped her until she was standing. "Lay back, Wyatt. I want to ride my cowboy!"

I shifted around and laid on the chaise, keeping my butt on the lower section of it.

Lacey straddled me, and slowly lowered herself down onto my hardness. Her pussy was so wet, and so tight. She grabbed the arms of the chaise, and I could see her wicked smile as she took me all the way in. She moaned, and so did I.

I grabbed Lacey's hips, and she began to rock herself back and forth on me. I could feel wetness running down between my thighs, and then her eyes closed. "Oh, fuck me, Wyatt. It's so good! So good!"

Lacey's eyes opened wide, and she gave a little shriek. "Cumming! Oh, God! I'm cumming!" Her pussy gently clamped on me as she shook. She leaned forward, resting herself on stiff arms with her hands on my chest. She looked right into my eyes. "Cum in my pregnant pussy. Fill me, love, please!"

"Yes, my princess! Here it comes!" I shot into her, holding her hips down onto me.

I exhaled as she slowly lowered herself onto me, holding her tummy with her hands. Lacey rested her head on my chest, staying curled over.

Lacey started to giggle, then she began to laugh.

I caressed her hair. "What's so funny, love?"

Her laughter eased after a few minutes. "This part of our journey began with me on top of you. Remember?"

"Yes. It was a lot colder outside, though."

"Oh, yes. Remember that I rubbed your neck after we fell asleep in your chair?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm. I think we should go inside now, though."

"Why?" she asked.

"This chaise is nowhere as comfortable as my chair. I want to snuggle you, but it'll be better on the bed." I said with a smile.

"Mmm. You may be right." Lacey lifted herself up, and once she was standing, I got up, too. I put on my glasses and grabbed our clothes and shoes before following her inside. She closed the door, and I led the way into the bedroom.

I dumped our stuff by the door, as she and the dogs followed me. I staggered a bit as I moved towards the bed.

Lacey asked, "Are you okay?"

"A little dizzy for some reason."

"Sit down." She quickly walked into the office and came back out, holding my jar of cashews. "Eat some of these."

"Why?"

"It's way past lunch time, and you need to eat something before we go downstairs for lunch."

I looked at the clock sitting on my dresser. She was right -- it was nearly two. I took the jar and nibbled on a few. Lacey knelt on the bed beside me, placing her head on my shoulder, and caressed my back. I ate some more cashews and set the jar on the nightstand. "Let's go down and get fix some lunch, love."

"Okay. I'm sorry about the time."

"Why are you sorry?" I turned my head to look at her.

"Because of the way you're feeling."

"My love, I feel wonderful. We made love outside. You're next to me nude. You're glowing. And a little sweaty, and..." I gently inhaled, "I can smell your post-sex aroma -- which is always wonderful!"

"You!" She tapped me gently on my back.

"What?"

"Do I really smell wonderful?" Her voice was a little softer.

"My princess, you always do. No matter when -- right after a shower, right after loving, right after working in the sunshine in your garden." I kissed her forehead. "The day when I can no longer inhale your perfume will be a tragic day for me."

Lacey shifted and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I do love you, my cowboy."

"And I love you, my princess."

I put my left arm behind her back and tugged her onto my lap. She gave me a little laugh, then she kissed me. "I thought we needed to some lunch into you?"

"We do..." but before I could say anything else, her stomach makes a loud sound. "I think we need to get some lunch into you, too, love."

"Well, I have to keep these two happy." She rubbed her tummy with her right hand, and I joined in for a few moments. "Let's take a quick shower, then get some lunch."

I nodded, then helped her to her feet. We did take a quick shower, then went downstairs. We made some sandwiches, then ate at the counter. As she finished her final sandwiches, I smiled.

"What?"

"I am stunned at how much you eat, yet the doctor says you're doing fine with your weight."

Lacey stuck out her tongue, then giggled.

I grinned at her. "If that tongue didn't have food on it, I'd want it in my mouth."

She giggled again, then stuck her tongue out again. I leaned closer and Lacey gently ran it around my lips, before slowly pushing it into my mouth. I put a hand behind her head and carefully held her to me. Lacey broke the kiss and leaned her forehead onto my chin. "I have to go to the bathroom. If you clean up, we can meet in the living room and see if there's anything we want to watch on the satellite." As she got up, I gently patted her ass. She turned her head and gave me one of those over-the-shoulder smiles.

"I'll see you there, pregnant lady." I said softly.

She giggled and walked around the wall, headed to the downstairs bathroom. Clean-up was quick but when I got to the living room, Lacey was already on the couch. She gave me a smile. "I just had to pee."

"Obviously."

She pointed at the corner space of the couch. "Sit down, love."

"Okay," I looked at her and smiled. I grabbed the controller and sat down. She snuggled up to me after giving my cheek a kiss. "What should we watch, my princess?"

"No military history today."

"Okay." I started slowly scrolling through the guide.

"Stop!" she said quickly.

"What?"

"The National Memorial Day Concert is on later tonight. Want to watch?"

"No."

I guess the tone of my voice startled Lacey, because she sat up and looked at me.

"What's wrong, Wyatt?"

I took a deep breath before looking into her eyes. "I love the concert, I really do. But, over the past few years, it's become a really emotional time for me." I shook my head as she started to say something. "Fourth of July. Veteran's Day. Those are fine, because they're celebrations. Memorial Day? Not a celebration, but a day of remembrance for those who gave their lives.

"The concert tells some of those stories, and they've become just too heart-wrenching for me. The stories make me cry, and I think that, for this weekend, I'm cried out. Saturday was rough."

Lacey wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes. "I know, my love. I never want you to have such a hurt again." She kissed me and put her head on my shoulder. "We'll watch sometime else."

"Okay. You search. I just want to sit here and hold you -- remind myself that things are wonderful."

She kissed me again before settling back, making sure that my right arm was around her.

"I like this movie, Wyatt. It's pretty funny, and a little romantic."

"It's not a Hallmark Christmas romance, is it?"

"No." She giggled. "Don't care for them, do you?"

"Not really -- it's the same plot, done with different scenery."

She laughed, "You're pretty much right about that."

Lacey settled down as the movie started. It was a nice movie, and I did laugh a few times. As it played, though, her head slowly drifted down my chest.

"Lacey?" When she didn't answer, I eased her head to my lap and took the controller from her relaxed hand. I caressed her hair a few times and she murmured in her sleep. Both of the dogs looked at Lacey and I shook my finger at them. They laid down after moving over to the door. LB thumped her tail a couple of times when I whispered, "Mommy's sleeping."

The movie ended while she was sleeping, so I started flipping through the channels again. "I was watching that," she said quietly.

"You were sleeping, love."

"No, I wasn't."

"You were snoring, sweetheart." I laughed softly.

"I was?"

"You were. No biggie. There's nothing pressing -- unless you have another mystery guest coming over?"

"No." She giggled. "Just us for the rest of the day."

"I love it when it's just us for the day."

"I do, too." She patted my right knee. "I love you, cowboy."

We sat there for a while, then Lacey's stomach grumbled again.

"Is it supper time?" she asked with a giggle.

I checked the time. "It could be, if your stomach says so." It grumbled once more. "I guess that settles it, then." I laughed and she joined in. "So, my princess, what does your stomach want for supper?"

"Burgers!"

"Okay, what else? Fries?" I asked, smiling.

"Hmm. No, your homemade chips. I love them!"

"Okay. But you have to make a tough decision, now."

Lacey rolled over so that she could look up at me. "What kind of tough decision?"

"How do I cook them? Deep fry, pan fry, air fryer, or the oven?"

"I love them from the oven! Salt, a little olive oil! Yummy!" She grinned up at me, then licked her lips.

"Are you sure? That way takes the longest."

Lacey looked up at the ceiling, thinking about it. "Yes. The oven style makes them taste the best."

"Okay, then, love of my heart, you need to let me up."

"Sure. You have to pay toll, first, though." She grinned.

"Toll?"

"Mmm-hmm." Lacey lifted her arms and wet her lips, ready for a kiss. I lowered my face to hers as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed for a few minutes, and I ran my right hand over her tummy and then gently played with her breasts, feeling her nipples poke out as I touched them through her shirt. She shivered a bit.

"Did you just orgasm?"

She gave me a very contented smile. "Yes. A little one."

"My, but you're just a horny little tart, aren't you?" I looked into her eyes.

"Around you? All the time, lover, all the time." She smiled at me, again. "Erica said that during both of her previous pregnancies, she was horny. A lot."

"So, you have an example of this phenomenon, then?"

"Yep. She was pretty tasty then, too." She licked her lips again. Then her stomach rumbled, which made us both laugh. "Help me sit up, and you can start making our food!"

"Bison or beef, love?" I asked.

"Ooh. Bison!."

"Okay." I pulled the meat from the fridge and started working on the potatoes. Once the potatoes were in the oven, the rest of it went rather quickly. "How many burgers, Lacey?"

She looked across the island at me and smiled. "With all the fixings, I'm going to eat at least two, you know."

I grinned at her. "Yeah. I think I'll use the entire pound, make three burgers. One for me, the others for you."

She snickered. "Sounds fair."

After we ate, and she did eat both burgers, with cheese, and the majority of the potato chips, I leaned against her right arm. "Can you clean up, or do you want me to do it?"

"I *can* do it, you know. As time goes on, that may change when my tummy gets too big."

"Or when your feet hurt too much." She looked at me. "That's why I rub your feet, love. Later on, you're really going to want foot rubs."