Loving Lacey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it does. Does that feeling go away?"

"It hasn't yet." I answered simply.

"Love, he's older than I am!"

"I know. That feeling's still there at times." She kissed my neck. "I worry about him, Lacey. I can't help it."

"What do you worry about?" her voice was concerned.

"Pretty much everything."

"Are these two going to cause us to worry?"

I laughed softly. "Oh, yeah, they are. But we have each other, so they're going to be okay, I think."

"I'm scared, you know."

"I know, my princess, I know. So am I." I kissed her softly, "But, I have you and you have me."

Lacey sighed. "Are we going to be a good team, love?"

"Yes." I yawned.

"Tired?" She giggled.

"Yes."

"Hold me and let's just relax." She caressed my chest again, and I sighed.

"I love you touching me. Lacey."

"I know, my cowboy, I know." She sighed as we cuddled, our hands slowly moving over each other.

I woke up with her lips on mine. "Hmmph?"

Lacey giggled into my mouth. "Wake up, lover."

"How long..."

"Were we asleep? About an hour." She kissed me again, her tongue pressing into my mouth. "I'm hungry!"

"Hungry?"

"You bet." She rubbed her hands then her breasts across my chest. "I really want some cream, love." She gave me that wicked smile. "And, since you loved on me earlier, it's my turn to love on you. Your cock was hard against the inside of my thigh, and it woke me up."

"My cock woke you up?"

"Yes, it did." I could see the smile on her face.

I started to say something, but she kissed me again, hard. I put my hands on her head and held her to me as our tongues played with each other. The kiss went on, and when I released her, Lacey dropped back a bit, her breathing shallow.

"Wow."

I grinned at her. "Like that, did you?"

"Oh, yes." She grabbed my hands and smiled at me. "I want you to let me make love to you, Wyatt, like you've done to me so many times. Please?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just enjoy it, love, just enjoy it." Her smile went to that wicked one.

"Okay." I laid back, resting my head on the pillow. Lacey knelt beside me, and I placed my left hand on her tummy before she bent closer and started giving me butterfly kisses on my throat. I closed my eyes, and my mouth opened as pleasure washed over me.

I felt her move across my chest, down my right arm, then up. Back across my chest, then over my left arm. "I'm floating a little, love."

"Good," she murmured as her lips moved down my stomach, then onto my right thigh. I lost my touch on her tummy, but my hand touched her thigh. Once she got to my ankle, she switched to my left one, and made her way back up.

I was breathing quickly, excited, and I could hear that her breathing was the same.

Her kisses moved away from me, and then I wondered what she was going to do. Suddenly, her mouth took my cock all the way in, and I groaned. I reached down and gently placed my hands on her shoulders.

I didn't put any pressure on her, but I just touched her as she moved. Lacey's blow jobs were the greatest in the world, and I knew that I couldn't resist this one. "I'm so close, Lacey."

She stopped for a moment, then stroked my cock. "I know. I'm hungry, Wyatt. Please feed me." She took me into her mouth again and continued to play with me.

I groaned, and then I pushed my hips up and she pressed your lips around the base of me. I shot into her, and she moaned around my cock. I felt her swallowing, and swallowing, and swallowing. She finally rested her head on my thigh.

"God, Wyatt! That was the most you've ever cum into my mouth."

"Yeah?"

Lacey turned around and rested her head on my shoulder. "It tasted so good, too."

She smiled at me and licked her lips. She started to giggle, and I joined her.

She yawned, and that made me yawn, too. "I think we need to get some rest, Wyatt."

"I think so, too, my princess."

"I love it when you call me that."

"Good."

She snuggled closer and I closed my eyes.