Loving Lacey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" She gave me a smile.

"Yep. Even more than now."

"I love it when you pamper me." Her smile got wider.

"I love pampering you, my princess." I caressed her shoulders, and she smiled as she press against me.

"Okay, let me get things cleaned up." I sat at the island so that I can watch and be ready to help if she asked for it. "I have a question for you, love."

"Okay, hit me." She reached over and tried to tap me with her hand, but her arm was too short. "Watch it, my princess. You're not too big for spankings."

Lacey's smile turned from mischievous to wicked. "Promise?"

"Maybe later, if you deserve it." She gave me a big, fake, sigh. "You wanted to ask me a question?"

Lacey put the last of the things into the dishwasher, then set it to run later tonight.

"Yeah." She gestured towards the living room, so I got up and took her hand as we met at the end of the island.

As we walked to the couch, she asked, "What kind of names are you thinking about for the babies?"

I sat in the corner space of the couch, my favorite spot, and she settled onto my lap. "Names?" I kissed her gently. "I haven't given it a lot of thought. Have you?"

"Kinda. I was thinking that Samantha Louise would be a nice name for a girl. Christopher Charles for a boy." She looked at me. "What do you think?"

"Duncan Arthur for a boy, Patricia Elaine for a girl." I answered.

"Should we think about the choices?"

"What if there are two boys or two girls?" I asked in response.

"Both our choices are good if that happens." Lacey sat there for a few minutes, thinking. I could see her running through the options, and I just sat there quietly.

"How's this?" She grinned. "One boy -- he's Duncan Arthur. One girl -- she's Samantha Louise."

"I like it, my love." I kissed her again.

"Oops." Lacey sat up and got off my lap. "I have to go potty. Pick us something fun to watch." I smiled as she hurried to the half-bath.

I flicked through and found a decent animal show as the dogs climbed onto the couch to my left. I looked at LB. "You know, if Mommy wants to play, you two are going to have to get on the floor." She just wagged her tail, and so did Sherlock. "You two are silly!" I reached over and played with their ears.

"They're not the only silly ones in this house," Lacey said with a laugh. "I guess I'm on your right side?"

"Aren't you usually?"

"Yes." She walked around the couch and gave each dog a lot of pets and scritches. They thumped their tails against the couch, and Lacey stepped past me. I patted her butt and she giggle before she sat down. "What're we watching?"

"Animals."

"Good."

We watched the show, then two more. Lacey ended up with her head in my lap, and her hand gently caressed my thighs and knees. My hand drifted over her, and she lifted her right arm so that I could reach her breast. I cupped it gently and she sighed. "That feels nice, love."

"I'm glad. I like doing it."

"I know." She sighed again and shifted her head a bit. She moved her right hand and I feel it caress my thigh. I could feel her fingers stroking me, and then they touched my cock. "Oh, my."

"What?" I asked softly.

"You're stirring."

"You're surprised?" I caressed her breast and then I felt her nipple getting harder through the fabric. "You're stirring, too."

"Mmm..." Lacey turned her head slightly and I felt her tongue on my thigh as her fingers slipped under my shorts. She started to rub her cheek against my cock, and I felt her lips over my cock. "I love kissing your cock, even through your shorts."

I exhaled. "I love it whenever you touch me, no matter how you're doing it." She made kissing movements against my cock. "Your hands are so soft. Your lips are so, so wonderful..."

Lacey rolled roll onto her back and looked up at me. "I want to make love with you all night, Wyatt." I bent lower and we kissed. "I want to be on our bed. I want to stretch out and feel you wrap around me as we cuddle."

I smiled. "And we really can't do that here, can we?"

She shook her head, giving me a sexy smile. "No, we can't."

"I'll make sure we're locked up if you'll set the mood in the bedroom."

Once we stood up, she looked at me. "How do I set the mood?" That wicked smile played around her lips.

"Be on the bed, naked, my princess," I whispered in her ear.

"Oooh. I like that idea." Lacey gave me a kiss and walked to the stairs. With one foot on the bottom, she turned and looked at me. "Don't take too long. I *may* start without you."

"Oh, really?"

"I *may*, not *will*." She smiled and went up the stairs. The dogs jumped from the couch and followed her.

I snorted. "Typical." I checked the doors and windows, making sure that everything was secure. As I walked through the kitchen, I stopped at the fridge and grabbed a bottle of her water to take upstairs. As I reached the top of the stairs, the dogs wagged their tails from their beds. "Did Mommy exile you two already?"

"Yes, I did," her voice came from the bedroom. "She wanted to be on the bed, and he was ready to follow her lead."

I stepped into the room and inhaled sharply. The lamp on Lacey's nightstand was on, low, and its light showed her stretched on the bed. She was on her left side, and I could see her smile. Her tummy bulge was really starting to show, and I couldn't help but smile. "What?"

"You're beautiful!" I said.

"Do you think so?"

"My darling, you are so beautiful that it makes my heart hurt!" I answered.

She sat up a little. "Why would your heart hurt?"

"Because, for the third time, I have a wonderful woman in my life. Many men never even have one, and I've had three. My heart feels like it's going to stop whenever I look at you, or that it's going to explode out of my chest in excitement." I looked at her some more.

Lacey reached out to me. "Get undressed and come over here. I want to be cuddled before we make love."

I pulled my clothes off and somehow made it to the bed. I set my glasses on my nightstand, then crawled onto the bed. I moved next to her, and I placed my left arm so that she could rest her head on it.

She looked into my face and smiled. "Do you love me, Wyatt?"

"Lacey, I love you more than I can ever say. I don't know all the words I would need to describe my love."

"That's what I wanted to hear. I love you so much." She kissed me gently, then smiled. "Do you know that whenever you touch me, I shiver?"

"Really?"

Lacey nodded. "Really. Whenever I see you looking at me, *my* heart goes all fluttery."

I kissed her softly, then smiled. "That's good to hear, my princess." I ran my fingers across her cheek, and she turned her face into my hand, kissing my palm.

"Wyatt, you are a sweetheart. You're *my* sweetheart." Her hand moved to my face, and her fingers traced along my cheek. "Most people don't know that, and you like it that way, don't you?"

"I do, really."

"I've had several people tell me that they were afraid of you, you know." she said softly.

"Afraid? Of me?"

"Yes, of you."

"Why the hell would anyone be afraid of me?" I asked.

"You're self-confident, you're extremely smart, and you're not afraid to tell people what you think."

"That's just who I am. Of course, I'm also crazy in love with you. I'm excited beyond words for these two babies," I rubbed her tummy. "I never thought this, any of this, would happen."

Lacey nuzzled her face under my cheek. "Well, mister, it's happening. All of it."

She started caressing my chest, and I began gently rubbing her back. When my hand got to her lower back, she moaned and pressed herself closer.

"Are you okay, Lacey?" I was getting worried.

"Oh, yes. It feels good, and I understand now what Erica told me the other day."

"What was that?"

She kissed my throat before answering. "I was going to ache in places that I didn't know were aching."

"And?"

"And my lower back is suddenly one of those places."

"Well, then, let me see what I can do. Roll over, face away from me."

"Okay." Once Lacey was on her left side, I got on my knees behind her. I started to rub her lower back. As my hands moved over her skin, she moaned softly. "You have a hundred years to stop doing this."

"I will massage you for the rest of my life, if need be, my love." I whispered.

"It feels so good, Wyatt." She sighed some more, and I felt her relaxing under my hands.

"You know, we can set you up with a real masseuse. I think some of them specialize in working with pregnant women."

She moaned more, and I felt her move. "That might be interesting. Later. Right now, *you* are making me feel better. It's the same with my feet and legs. Massaging them makes them feel better, but because you're the one doing it, there's a lot of love involved." She sighed. "Isn't there?"

"Yes, there's a lot of love involved. Not just my love for you, but your love for me." I bent over and gave her shoulder a gentle kiss. "You do love me, don't you?" She couldn't see it, but I had a big smile on my face.

"Of course, I love you!"

"Then roll over and give me a kiss. My knees are starting to ache."

Lacey moved quickly onto her back. "Get down here, mister," she ordered as she raised her arms. I stretched my legs out with a light groan and then she took me into her arms. "I can rub your knees, love."

"No, baby, they're okay now that I'm stretched out."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Lacey sighed a bit and then she turned her face to mine, her lips slightly apart. I could just see the tip of her tongue in the dim light, and I let the tip of my tongue play with it. She chuckled and pulled me closer as one of her hands ran over my hair. Our tongues played with each other, moving from my mouth to her and I realized that we were both moaning. We broke the kiss, breathing hard, and she smiled at me.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

I shifted around and lay beside her. She settled her head on my arm, and I started to caress her face. Her eyes almost closed, and I saw a little smile on her face. "You love this, don't you, Lacey?"

"Mmm-hmm."

I ran my fingers over Lacey's mouth, and she kissed them as they moved. I moved around the left side of her face -- eye, cheek, ear. Under her chin, then up the right side of her face. Her breathing was slow, and I could tell just how contented she was. She had a little smile on her face.

"That feels so good, love," she said softly.

"I'm glad. I want you to just enjoy this, my princess." She purred a bit. "I want to spend tonight just adoring you. Loving you. Making you feel good."

"I love the sound of all that, Wyatt."

"I want our loving to last all night, Lacey."

"All night?"

"Yes." My fingers gently stroked her throat. "Unless you have plans for the morning?"

"No, no plans."

"Good." As I moved my hand over her shoulders, I bent closer and gently kissed her cheek. Lacey turned her face, and our lips softly brushed together. She rolled her head back as I ran the tips of my fingers down her left breast.

"Oh," she gasped as I just barely touched her nipple. I felt how hard it was and then I circled it before moving to her right nipple. It was hard, too, as I rolled it between my forefinger and thumb. Lacey turned her head to nuzzle my neck and then I pinched her nipple. She bit me gently as she jumped.

"Harder," she whispered. I pinched her nipple harder, and she groaned into my neck. "Feels so good."

I stopped pinching her nipple and ran my hand down the side of her pregnant belly. She sighed even more as I continued moving over her tummy. I used my fingernails to gently scrape against her skin and I felt her shiver a bit. "Are you okay, love?"

"Oh, yes, very okay. Don't stop, please."

In response, I continued playing with her tummy. Lacey giggled suddenly. "Did I tickle too much?"

She kept giggling. "No. It feels like one of them is following your hand. Stop moving, and just caress me."

I stopped, and sure enough, I felt a little pressure under my palm. I made a very small circle and the pressure stayed in place. I looked at her and she smiled lovingly at me.

"You should see your face, Wyatt."

"Why?"

"You have an awestruck expression on it. Didn't you feel this type of thing with Adam, when Scarlett was carrying him?"

"Yes, love, but it was so long ago." I smiled at Lacey. "How big is my smile?"

"Huge."

The pressure under my hand receded, so I began to move my hand again. I moved off her tummy and caressed her right thigh. She sighed softly as my fingers slipped down to her knee, stroking it. I shifted down a bit, tugging a pillow closer so that she could put her head on it.

Lacey raised her right arm, and I rested my head on her chest, right beside her breast. "And why are you right there?"

"So, I can reach both your legs easily." I answered.

"Also, so you can suck my tit if you want."

"You're right, sweetheart. You seem to enjoy it when I caress you and kiss your nipple. Like this..." I moved my head and took Lacey's nipple into my mouth as my hand ran along her calf, stroking it and enjoying the feel of her skin under my palm. I looked up a little and saw her lay her head down on the pillow as her left hand began to stroke her other nipple.

The one in my mouth got harder as I gently rubbed her ankle, then her foot. She sighed and stopped playing with her nipple. I shifted my hand to her left foot, stroking and massaging it.

"That feels so good, Wyatt. So damn good."

"Mmm-hmm," I hummed around her nipple as I continued to suck on it, while I also licked it and gently bit it. I let go. "Which feels better? What I'm still doing with my hand?" It kneaded her left calf. "Or what I was doing with my mouth?"

"I can't decide," Lacey gasped. "Both are wonderful. I love it when you make me feel so good."

"That's good to hear, my princess." I kissed her nipple again and she shivered. "You know that making you feel this way makes *me* feel good."

I could feel the back of her right hand start to stroke my chest, then her left hand came over to caress my cheek. "How can I make you feel good, Wyatt?"

"We can probably figure out something later." She chuckled. "Let me love on you for a while."

"Please," Lacey whispered. "More."

"Always, my princess, always," I whispered back. My hand moved up her thigh, gently rubbing and caressing. She spread her thighs, and my hand found wetness on the left one. I smiled and licked her nipple once. She jumped slightly.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." I looked up, and she had her head tilted back, with her lips slightly parted.

I smiled and gently stoked my fingers across the top of her pussy, just barely missing her clit as I moved. She moaned softly, "Please."

"Please what?"

"Touch my clit," she whispered, pleading.

"Okay."

My fingers stroked her clit, and I heard her inhale sharply. "Fuck that feels so good!"

I took her clit between two fingers and softly pinched it.

Lacey lifted her hips up and her left hand suddenly grabbed my hand. She pushed my fingers down between her pussy lips. "Inside me. Fuck me with your fingers!"

I began to slide my fingers in and out of her, feeling how wet she was. She started to move against my hand, her hand holding onto mine. Her breathing started to get faster, and Lacey's grip got a little tighter. I started to wiggle my fingers as I moved my hand, then she started to shake. "Oh, God! I'm cumming, Wyatt! Oh, fuck! Yes!"

I hold my hand still, letting Lacey fuck herself with it. Her thighs quivered, and she gasped out loud. She moaned a couple of times, then she relaxed. "Are you smiling, cowboy?"

"Of course, I am, my princess."

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked softly.

"Not as much as you did."

She giggled. "Come up here and kiss me."

"Yes, my love." I moved up and took her into my arms. "Will this kiss be in context?"

"Oh, very much so."

We kissed, starting softly with our hands slowly moving over each other's bodies. The kiss got more passionate and heated, and we both began to moan into each other's mouth. My hand caressed her face as we kissed, and hers ran over my chest.

Lacey broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "Get on me. Fuck me! Please!"

I shook my head. "No."

"NO? Why not?"

"I have something else in mind. You'll love it. I promise." I began to move lower in the bed. "Trust me?"

She took a deep breath. "Always and forever."

I placed myself at her ass and lifted her legs. I placed them over my left hip, and I felt the wetness of her pussy. When Lacey felt the head of my cock touch her wetness, she spread her legs and bent her knees over top of me.

"Oh!" She gasped as I moved my hips toward her ass and my cock slipped into her pussy. "Yes..."

I was able to slowly pump into and out of her pussy and she pulled me closer with her heels on my back.

"Where...?"

"Scarlett loved it this way -- she's the only one I've ever done it with. Do you like it?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh, yes, my love! You're getting so deep sometimes! It feels so good!"

"It's a relaxed way of fucking, isn't it?"

"Oh, yes..." I used my right hand to reach up and caress her right breast while my left took her right hand. "How long can you last like this?"

"Pretty long, if you want."

"Oh, I want, I want!" I could see the smile on Lacey's face in the dim light. I kept moving in and out of her, and her moans started soft, then rose in volume. She started pushing herself against me.

"I thought you wanted it to last pretty long?"

"I do, but it feels really good!" she groaned.

"Do you want me to cum inside you soon?"

"No." I moved some more. "Yes. Yes, fuck me! Cum inside me, lover! Please, I can't take much more!"

I began to pump in and out faster and faster, and then I pinched her nipple. She shrieked, then I forced myself as deeply into her as I could go. Lacey's orgasm was strong, and I could feel her pussy grabbing at me. Holding myself against her, I shot my load into her pussy. She groaned and her hand tightened on mine. I collapsed a bit, and she giggled tiredly. "Oh, my God, that was wonderful!"

"Think it's something you'll like doing again?"

"Mmm. Yes. When did you two start doing it this way?" Lacey asked, her voice gentle.

"About the same time as now. It's easier on you, and I won't squish you afterwards. Doggy is still fun, though."

She purred. "Yes, it is."

"I know how much you love it that way."

She giggled. "Especially if you pull my hair."

I pulled out of her and moved back up so that we could cuddle. Lacey nuzzled my neck as I lay there.

"I have something special to tell you, Wyatt," she said softly.

"Oh?"

"Would you like to know the genders of our babies?" her voice still tender.

"You already know?" I sat up and looked down at her.

"Yes."

"When?" I was confused.

"Do you remember the ultrasound last week?" I nodded. "Remember how I spoke to the nurse right after?"

"Yeah?"

"She told me then. I made her promise not to tell."

"Does Erica know?" I could hear the uncertainty in my voice.

"Love, she didn't know that we're having twins until Saturday night. So, no, she doesn't know. I would never tell her first. Not about anything concerning this."

I relaxed beside Lacey and took her into my arms. "So, my special girl, what are we having?"

"One will be Duncan Arthur, and the other will be Samantha Louise."

I just lay there, holding her, taking in this news.

"Wyatt?"

"Huh?" I shook my head a couple of times.

"What do you think?"

I exhaled. "I think this is the most wonderful news I've heard in a long, long time! I love you!"

"And I love you, too." Lacey snuggled into me, and I held her close, my eyes damp.

"Are you crying?"

"A bit." I caressed her arm.

"Good, because I am, too."

"Feels like an avalanche roaring down on us, doesn't it?" I asked softly.