Loving Lift Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm embarrassed about how speechless I was. I'm by no means homophobic, but in that moment I felt cheated that my perfect woman, was not all woman. And not cheated by her, but by god, fate, the Cosmos or whatever. It was a stupid thought, but by the time I spoke she had the car door opened and was getting out. So I followed her.

I called after her as she went up her steps. She turned, with tears in her eyes and said, "If your look didn't tell me enough then your silence spoke volumes."

I looked in her face, then down and up her body as she stood 2 steps above me. I wasn't thinking about it, but she must have thought I was as she said with a pained scowl, "And just so we're clear, and I disgust you even more, yes! It's still there!"

I think this shocked me back into reality, not that she had a penis, but this voice I had never heard. Hurt, unsure and tired, as if she has had this conversation too many times. I took a step up towards her, gripped her by the arm and kissed her, softly. I broke away and said, "I'm not disgusted. Not by the most beautiful woman that I have ever met," as her regular smile of warmth and happiness returned.

"You're really not going to leave me?" She said with tears streaming down her face.

"Only if you don't give me another kiss, immediately," I said, putting my arm around her and ushering her up 2 steps to the level, front door step.

To say this kiss made the others fall into insignificance, would he putting it mildly. With my arms around her back, I pulled her chest against me as her hands ran through my hair and our faces were heated by the hot, moist breath escaping into the chilly hight.

She panted as she broke off and looked deeply into my eyes and asked, "Is that kiss enough to make you stay?"

I wasn't sure what she meant, so I replied to an earlier subject and answered, "You know there's no way you're getting out of a 3rd date now?" This, again flicked that smile on like a switch as she hugged me and my face was buried in her thick hair. I couldn't believe how right this felt. I guess if I'm honest, I couldn't believe how much that what she had just told me, didn't matter either.

I was then face to face with her again, nothing being spoken but her unsure look saying everything I needed to know. She could feel this too. As I scanned her soft facial features and her kissable, red lips she broke the silence and said, "No, I'm looking forward to date number 3, but is it against 2nd date etiquette to ask you in?"

Turning around, she got her keys out of her handbag and put them in the lock before turning to reach to me, offering me her hand, which I promptly accepted.

This one gesture seemed huge. I knew how nervous she had been, and probably still was about her 'Secret' ruining what we have. She pressed the button on the elevator and the doors opened in an instant, where upon I took both of her hands in mine, turned her towards me and said, "You know I'm going to have to fulfil an ambition and kiss my 'Lift Lady,' in the lift?

Leaning in, she reached behind me to press the button and breathed, "You can kiss me anywhere," before we again were caught up in a passionate smooch, until the lift signaled our arrival.

We kissed whenever we got to her door, we kissed as we got inside and my hands ruffled her hair for the first time as she opened her coat and shrugged it onto the carpet. I could tell she was keeping our crotches apart and, knowing I was rock hard, I could tell why. It was then, as we kissed and my tongue made love to hers that I slid my hands down her smooth, silky dress, held her bum in my grip, and ground her crotch against mine as she took a sharp intake of breath, and a, "Mmmmmm," flowed into my mouth.

It was then that I felt it for the first time, as her erection pressed into my pubic area, just missing mine by millimetres. Still kissing with ever increasing heat, she started to open my shirt as my coat was still in the car and soon, her hands were on my pecs as she felt my chest and stomach.

Then she turned, took me by the hand and lead me up the small corridor. Everything smelled is her scent, that perfume that had driven me insane since the very first time it registered in my nostrils. Soon, we were entering a green wallpapered room, softly lit by a purple shaded, soft lighting after she reached behind me to flick a switch.

I looked at her and asked, "Is this ok, it's not going too fast?"

"I'm the one who should be asking you that. I......I don't want to freak you out with my body......too soon."

I put my hands on her shoulders and then her neck, pulling her towards me as I kissed her again. My hands explored the back of her dress, finding a zip at the top that I started to lower and I slid it down her back, feeling liquid smooth skin as I went. I pulled the material forwards, moving it over her shoulder and felt the straps of her bra as it cleared her back.

Still locked in our continued kissing, she slid the dress, one at a time off her shoulders and down her arms and then it fell to the floor, pooling around her ankles. She broke our kiss but held my face with our noses almost touching. That look of angst spread across her again and she said, "I'm sorry. I just don't want to disappoint you."

I broke off our clenched embrace and looked down between us, to see her black lace bra, with her small breasts just peeping out. "You're going to have to try harder if you want to disappoint me," I all but growled as I led her to her bed and sat down, seeing her in her full spender with her thin body with hardly a pick of fat anywhere, tanned skin and tiny waist, nipples looking dark through the weave of her bra, and a noticeable bump in her panties.

She stepped forward and straddled me with knees behind me on the bed. I needed to see her without her bra, and reached behind her to the clasp as we, again, were passionately kissing. Not missing a beat, she shrugged it off, never breaking the seal of our mouths as they hungrily devoured each other. I felt down her back and, as she pressed our bodies together when her erection pressed into my stomach and I flinched. She immediately stopped kissing and looked at me, asking if I was OK, nervously.

Instead if answering, I brought my hands up her front, kissed her and gently touched her breasts for the first time. I kissed her face, then down to her shoulders and down to her chest where I saw two perfect little mounts, barely an a-cup in size with 2 red, puckered little areola with small, rubbery nipples in the middle. I looked up to her face and saw nervousness, quickly turned to pleasure as I took her right nipple in my mouth. I fumbled at her other breast, as I sucked on her little nub, tweaking the left nipple with my finger and thumb before I changed over.

Then I moved back up to kiss her mouth again, pressing her tits into my bare chest before I pressed her against me harder, and flipped us over with a high-pitched shriek from my lover.

I stood before her, taking the time to open my jeans and slide them down and off. Her eyes dilated as I lowered my boxer shorts and my excited cock sprang out.

She moved back, lengthways on the bed and I momentarily worried that she was moving away from me. She soon confirmed her intentions when gripping my hand, she pulled me back on top of her where kissed for another few minutes, with my cock moving hard against hers in her panties.

I then kissed down her slim body to her bellybutton, and her toned little tummy muscles, making a pathway to her pubic area. As I got to her panties, she reached for my head and I looked up at her as she breathed, "You don't have to...."

I kissed her bellybutton again, didn't speak but reached the sides of her panties. Sitting up, and with her help in raising her hips, I slid them off whilst retaining eye contact with Melissa's stunning face. I lay back down on top of her again, Kissing her lips and feeling the warm sensation of my cock fitting into the crease of her butt. It felt different as where I would usually find a slick vagina, was now a small set of testicles and a rock hard penis. She groaned as a ground our bodies together squashing her girl cock into my lower abdomen between us.

Having no previous attraction to anything other than Laura, I was surprised at the level of my need to see what she had down there. She knew where I was going from the minute I broke off our kiss as I felt her spreading her legs, further enabling my descent.

I could feel it dragging against me as I descended her body, I could feel moist precum rub into my stomach and gently feel it travel between my pecs. Then, there it was. About 4 inches long, not very thick, cleanly shaven, visibly aroused and throbbing. Something just came over me, and I knew what to do as I took it in my grip and put it in my mouth. Melissa omitted a cry as my lips kissed her tip. I slid it in further, savouring her taste that I would come to know and love as I moved my lips and tongue around her slick, little knob. I kissed down her balls, taking them in the mouth and popping them as I released the small, smooth orbs

Then I travelled further down, raising my hands to under her knees I pivoted her upwards to give me access to her little crinkled hole. Wetting my tongue, I started to probe her anus which was completely new to me, as Laura had hated the thought of this so I was purely operating on instinct as I bathed her opening in saliva. She moaned, and started writhing about as I slid my hand back down her thigh, over her hip and gently popped a finger in her opening. She cried out at the intrusion and lifted her butt as if trying to get away. I moved my body back up hers, keeping my finger deep within her tightness. I didn't know whether to kiss her after licking her until she grabbed my neck and gave me no room for misunderstanding as she mashed our lips together.

Next, I brought my hand back up to hug her tight against me with my hands hooked under her shoulders. My cock dipped into her, kissing her tight opening as we moved together. I looked at her with my tip at her entrance as uncertainty gripped us both. Breathlessly, she stroke my face and said, "I've never been this far before," as any shred of resistance I had had, crumbled in love with her innocent expression.

"You may not be surprised to know this is a new situation for me as well," I smiled back down at her before kissing her again, just because I could.

She reached into a drawer beside her bed and retrieved a little pot of lube. Opening it, she put some on her hands, then gently gripped my cock for the first time, slathering it in the greasy substance. I took some in my own hand and gently rubbed her little crinkle with it, probing gently inside with my digit. Then I settled in between her legs, supporting her butt with my thighs with my slick penis at her entrance. With my left hand, I held my balance on the back of her knee while I marvelled at the sight splayed before me and, with my right hand, I held my cock against her opening, and pierced her with my tip. She cried a little,"A-ah," as my member broke through the previously untouched area and as I dipped it in and out, pushing further each time, tightness engulfed me as she braced herself on her hands. I stopped about 1/3 of the way in and asked her if she was Ok. She nodded and I pulled back out slightly, before again pressing forth into her depths and I fell forward, kissing her as my cock sunk into her to the maximum, with grunts and moans from us both..

I had never felt anything like this, the tightness, the slickness, the look in her eyes as I started to move in and out of her clutching ass. Soon I had built a steady rhythm as a pistoned in and out as she moaned, "Oh, oh, oh, oh Ade," as the look of pleasure on our face took hold.

Naïvely, I didn't know what to expect when she came, but it didn't take long to find out. As I leaned above her and looked between us and her little cock jiggling about between us, she gripped it and started masturbate it up and down as I started to feel my own climax building. Faster and faster, she stroked and faster and faster I thrust into her depth until I was really fucking her. I dipped my head, dying to suck her tits and did so, one at a time before kissing her mouth. Then, I reared up between her legs, stretched above her, closed my eyes and lost control as I emptied my balls inside her bowels. Four or five times, I felt myself spasm as ropes of sperm erupted into her tightness. At the same time, she started to moan, then cry, "Yes, oh Ade I'm cumming!"

Her whole body convulsed and her eyes burrowed into mine as, with me still deep inside her, thick ropes of white cum splashed across her tummy and chest as I gently stroked in and out, finishing the aftershocks of my own explosive orgasm.

As we lay on her bed, panting as I lay on my side facing her with my head leaning on my arm, I stroked her face and dived into those doe-eyes, looking back at me. She said, "What are you thinking?"

I replied, "How did I get the most beautiful woman in the world to take me to bed?" Which got an enormous smile.

She said, "I can't believe that it doesn't matter to you, about my secret."

I replied, "I still don't think you can believe how much I fell for you, the first time I saw my Lift Lady,"

"And it doesn't matter that I'm a lady with a girl-cock?" She said, hesitantly.

Tracing my finger down her body, over her tummy, I gripped her flaccid phallus and said, "Not If it's my girl-cock and nobody else's."

And as we drifted off to sleep together, my beautiful girlfriend breathed, " I really can't wait until date number 3."

***

I really think this will be a one part, as this is not my usual comfort zone. But then again, neither are a lot of things I write about on here. So, never say never.

Please comment......even if you hate it.

Peace out.

12