Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 04: Execution

Story Info
Lisa executes her plan, surprising Bill and herself.
8.6k words
4.65
5.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after Lisa turned Bill's head to give her a kiss on the lips instead of his usual peck on the cheek goodbye kiss, Lisa put on another set of her skimpy workout clothes and headed to Prime Fitness. Today was a cardio day, and as she ran on the treadmill she felt a little soreness in the muscles she had been working with Del the last couple of days. As she hopped off and headed to the locker room, she followed another gym patron who she had seen there every morning at the same time. As they headed to their lockers and stripped out their workout clothes, the other woman came up to Lisa and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Deandra, but everyone calls me Dee. You're new here, right?"

"Yes, I'm Lisa, nice to meet you Dee. I'm taking advantage of Del's 30 day offer and trying it out."

Lisa was usually good at introductions and small talk, but fell silent as she looked at the perfectly fit woman in front of her. Dee was an inch or two shorter than her, but was far more muscular. She had defined abs, biceps and about C cup breasts, with double piercings. Her chocolate skin had a number of tattoos, including a dragon piece that went from knee to armpit.

Dee smiled broadly, and before Lisa could protest, she said, "Here, let me show you my back side." The firmness and size of her ass was amazing to Lisa, as was the tramp stamp that simply said "Owned."

Lisa felt herself begin to blush and said "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be blatant, but you have such beautiful tattoos and piercings. I've been thinking about doing something like that myself, and I'm wondering where to start."

"Don't worry, as you can tell, I work hard for it, and I like to show it off. Can you believe that this one is a cover up?," Dee said, pointing to the dragon piece on her side, "I had a terrible drunk mistake that Jeremy, my artist in Denver, turned into this. Next time I'm down there, I'm going to have him do something about that tramp stamp, which was another mistake, though I'm sad to say I was sober at the time."

"The dragon is lovely," Lisa said, "such fine detail and shading."

"Hey, if you want to talk piercings and tats, I'd love to grab a coffee with you. Do you have some time after we shower?"

"Dee, I'd love to, but I have to go to work from here".

"Oh, where do you work?"

"I'm at Western State Bank over by the mall."

"Really, so you're a financial genius, then," Dee said, with a smile.

"No, I'm the branch president. If I were a financial genius I probably wouldn't need to work."

"Well, I really do want to grab a coffee with you, then, because I need to ask someone smart with money a few questions. And, maybe you might have some questions for me. Give me your hand."

Lisa couldn't believe how forward Dee was being, as she took her hand and placed it on her breast.

"Don't be shy, feel it." Lisa gave Dee's breast a gentle squeeze.

"Fake," Dee said with an "I've got a secret" look.

"What!" Lisa exclaimed. The breast she was feeling in her hand reminded her of own when she was a teenager, though larger of course.

"Have coffee with me and I'll tell you all about it."

"Dee, I was already going to have coffee with you, if you can meet up on Saturday. You didn't need to let me get to second base."

Lisa regretted that remark as soon as it left her mouth, but Dee snorted in laughter. They exchanged numbers, set a meet up place and time, and headed to the showers.

When Lisa arrived at the bank a few minutes after her usual time, Shawna came into her office and paused for a minute, closed the door behind her, then sat down. Shawna was never tentative about anything, and rarely closed Lisa's door, so clearly something was wrong.

"Hi, Shawna, are you OK? Is Dale OK?"

"Yeah, we're fine. He made it to his parents' house last night, no problem."

Shawna paused for a moment to collect herself and continued, "Lisa, I really want to apologize, and I hope I haven't done anything to endanger my job. I saw your minivan leaving last night while Dale and I were - well, you know. I could tell that you saw what were were doing. I know I shouldn't have done that with him in our parking lot, but he needed to get on the road, and I needed to be with him before he left."

Lisa was so taken aback and shocked that she took a moment to pause, which Shawna interpreted as anger or disgust.

"I'm so sorry, Lisa, you're my role model, and I never want to disappoint you. I want to make a career at Western, but I just have bad judgment sometimes. Is there any way that we can make this right?"

Lisa was astonished to see tears in the normally tough as nails Shawna's eyes, and she reached in her desk for a tissue, stood up, and went to sit next to her employee.

As she handed Shawna the tissue, she said, "I am so embarrassed and ashamed that I snooped on your intimate moment with Dale. I think the world of you, and you know darn well that there's only one place you can see what's happening in that stupid employee parking lot — where I was parked when I was spying. No customer would have a reason to be there after hours. So, I'm not condoning what you did, but in this case I understand it, and I'm sorry that I spied on when you two should have had some privacy."

Shawna wiped her eyes and looked at Lisa in astonishment.

"Wow, I really thought I would be in trouble."

"Well, it looked a little bit like you were in trouble from Dale last night, and I'm surprised you can sit down today, but you're not in trouble with me." Again, Lisa regretted what she said immediately, but Shawna just smirked.

"Lisa, I'm the one who brings the trouble in our relationship. The Dale who can't make himself use your first name is the real Dale, through and through. He's genuinely a gentle man, who respects women. He's my first boyfriend who loves me for who I am, not just because I'm a little wild in the bedroom. In fact, when we first got together, the sex was really boring. I thought that was the price of admission for dating a good guy. But, as you can tell from last night, every man has a primitive beast inside them that wants to get out. I helped Dale find his. Last night I wanted it out in full force. I asked for everything I got, and I'm really glad he gave it to me."

When Shawna finished, Lisa said, "Again, I'm sorry I snooped. It was wrong, and I really am embarrassed that I let my curiosity get the best of me."

Shawna gave Lisa a smile that had a little hint of the naughty look that she would use when telling sex stories to her co-workers. She said, "Lisa, I can tell you want to ask me about it. I'm just so relieved that you're not angry with me. Honestly, I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. So, if you want to have a Lisa and Shawna conversation for a minute, instead of a boss and employee one, ask away as long as it doesn't affect our working relationship."

Lisa thought for a moment, and against her best instincts, said "OK, Shawna, I'll be totally honest. I'm in awe. Jesus, how can you take that?"

Shawna gave Lisa a broader, dirtier smile and said, "Yeah, I know. He has a gorgeous cock. I love it, but he could be a little smaller, and I'd have no complaints. So, I'm sore, that's for sure, but we have a lot of anal. I've gotten good at relaxing and letting him in. Also, when I went into the bathroom to take off my panties after we closed, I took a few hits from this."

Shawna pulled out a small golden cylinder from her pocket, and Lisa recognized it as a vape pen. "I want you to know that I never, ever get high before or during work, and I normally don't even have this with me. It's a cannabis mix they call 'Sex Machine.' it goes straight to my clit — it really helps me relax for anal. I hadn't planned on letting Dale tear me up like that, but when I saw him last night, I could tell how frustrated he was with the whole situation with his parents, and I wanted to give him a few minutes to release some stress. Normally, I prep with a plug and use lots of lube, but once in a long while I'll be spontaneous and let him use spit. Last night I was egging him on, telling him to be rougher, asking him to pull my hair. I knew I'd be sore, and I won't lie and say there was no discomfort, but I came fucking hard on that big cock. Today, whenever I sit down or move a little bit, I just get a reminder of how I gave him permission to let his beast out, and how good it felt when I came."

Shawna had a far off look in her eyes for a moment, as Lisa could tell she was remembering her time with Dale last night. She snapped out of it and said, "Sorry, I'm still a little cock drunk from last night. Is there anything else you want to know, Lisa?"

"No, Shawna, that's more than plenty," Lisa said. Afraid that had sounded judgmental, she quickly added, "I'm sure it's no surprise to you that I'm a little conservative about that kind of thing. I really appreciate you sharing your experience, and not being angry about my spying. I also think Dale seems like a good guy, and your explanation really helped me understand that what I saw was consensual and based on love, no matter how it looked. So, yeah, this whole conversation is between us, just don't make a habit of sex in the parking lot or getting high in the bathroom."

"Well, Mrs Hansen, since you have discovered that I'm carrying contraband, maybe you need to confiscate it," Shawna said with a smile. "Seriously, it's only about a quarter full, and I have a new one at home. Take it and try it out. I bought it in a legal cannabis shop in Denver. It's totally safe."

Lisa hesitated, feeling that she was crossing yet another line, but also incredibly curious about what it felt like to get high, something she'd never done. She took the vape from Shawna and said "Thank you." As they both stood up, Shawna hugged Lisa hard and said, "I really meant what I said about you being my mentor. I want to be a successful, professional and hot woman like you when I get older. I promise to keep my office life and sex life separate from now on."

Lisa stashed the vape in her purse and consulted her list. Last night's voyeurism had caused her to to run home to Bill for a much needed fuck, so she hadn't been able to do the shopping that she was planning. It was Annie's turn to close, so Lisa stopped by her VP's office later that afternoon to say that she was taking a couple of personal hours.

"Doing something fun, I hope," Annie said. Lisa just smiled and headed out to the mall.

Her first stop was a nice lingerie store, where she got herself a couple of shorty robes, one terrycloth for after bathing, one silk for lounging. She also picked up some quality thigh high stockings and a good garter belt. Then, she went to a store that her mother would have said was "for tramps", which she had never entered before. It sold short party dresses, sexy cheap shoes and different risque lingerie. She picked up a sheer, see-through robe, a see-through teddy, a couple of g-strings and micro thongs, and a few other underwear items.

Most of what she bought was pretty cheap and flimsy. She reasoned that if Bill let his beast out and ripped it up, it wouldn't be a big hit on her bank account. She also tried on and purchased a pair of what she could only honestly describe as stripper heels. They were black, with a 6 inch spike heel, ankle straps, and a one inch platform.

Finally, Lisa made a stop at the salon that Shawna had mentioned the other day. She asked for Lin, and while she was waiting, popped two ibuprofen. When she left, her 80's bush was replaced with a small, trimmed triangle over her bare vulva. Lin had given her a cold pack to stop any swelling, and Lisa sat on it during the drive home.

When Lisa got home, she stashed her purchases in her daughter's old bedroom and started dinner. When Bill arrived, she had changed into a pair of old sweats. She had the small cold pack wedged under granny panties that she used to wear during her period. After dinner, Bill had some more "work" to do - work that involved a second martini. Lisa went into her daughter's bedroom for more of her "work".

She took the vape out of her purse and carefully inhaled a small amount. As she exhaled, there was a slight hint of the smell of burning grass, but it was nothing like the pot she sometimes smelled in college dorms at night when she came home from the library. She took another, deeper hit, and felt little electric jolts in her nipples and clit. As usual, Shawna was right, she felt turned on and relaxed at the same time.

Lisa was tired of waiting to execute her plan, so she (and the pot) decided, fuck it, tonight is the night for step one. She used her lube shooter to lube up her anus, spread a generous amount on her jeweled plug, and slowly pushed it into place. It went in easier than the smaller training plug she had tried the other night — presumably the cannabis had helped her relax. She put on a small G string that barely covered her little triangle. She noted that the cold pack had seemed to work, and she didn't look red, raw or swollen. Then, she pulled out the sheer see-through robe that she had purchased. She tweaked her nipples and admired her breasts under the sheer fabric of the robe. She thought they still looked good, even though they weren't the perfect globes that Dee had modeled for her in the locker room that morning. Finally, she strapped on her new platform heels and walked around a bit in them to make sure she could handle them. She was tottering a bit, but since she wore heels at work, she felt confident she could pull them off.

Finally, she grabbed her dildo and slowly pushed it down her throat. She didn't know if she could throat Bill as smoothly as she saw Shawna do Dale last night, but she thought she could get it down if she did it slowly and patiently. She took a few more hits of Sex Machine, went into the bathroom to rinse out her mouth, and headed across the hall to Bill's office.

Bill's computer and desk were at the back of the room facing the wall, perpendicular to the door. She turned off the hallway light and quietly opened the door. She saw Bill's profile, and his hand slowly stroking his hard cock, illuminated by the light of the video he was watching. Lisa crept into the room, careful to make no noise. As she got closer, she saw that he was watching a new video from the couple that featured her younger doppelganger. She saw that it was another anal video, but the woman was tied to the bed, and her lover was railing her from behind, slapping her ass. The man released the restraints to let her get up on her knees and turn around. Then, he slapped her breasts, grabbed her by the throat and pushed her on the bed. As he started anal in the missionary position, with his hand wrapped around her throat, Lisa tore herself away from the video. She touched Bill on the shoulder. Bill's hand quickly moved towards the mouse, but Lisa said "Stop, it's alright, really - stop". Lisa felt a rush of sympathy and regret as she saw the fear in his face, though his expression quickly changed to one of confusion when he took in her outfit.

"Just pause the video for one second, OK?"

Bill nodded and hit pause.

"I was in the other room worried that you were having to take care of your needs all by yourself, so I thought I would come in and help you out." Lisa thought that sounded corny, but let's face it, most porn is pretty corny, and in the moment Bill didn't seem to mind.

Lisa placed her hand on Bill's chest and pushed him back on his wheeled desk chair far enough to kneel in front of him. "I just need a little room to work, if that's ok with you.."

Bill nodded.

"This is going to get in the way so I'll take it off." She let her robe drop off of her body. She grabbed it just as it was going to fall to the ground, and threw it in the corner. Then she licked his cock from base to tip. When her tongue passed the tip, she looked up at him and said, "Go ahead and start the video so I can get to work, Daddy."

Bill's cock throbbed when she said "Daddy," so she knew her instinct was right that he would like that word. As she heard the moans start again, she knew her moment had come. Grabbing his cock with one hand, she rose up until her head was hovering over it. She opened her mouth and took in his warm tip, full of pre-cum. She slowly lowered her head on his cock until it reached the back of her throat. Next, she removed her hand from his cock and pushed him into the back of her throat. The slick pre-cum, her couple of practice sessions, and probably the pot, allowed her to take him all the way to the base in one slow movement. She held him there, relishing her success and the feeling of control that having his cock in her throat gave her. When she felt the need to breathe, she backed off and took a couple breaths while she swirled her tongue around the head. She put her hand back on the shaft and started rhythmically sucking and stroking.

Bill, who was normally silent during sex, muttered a few "oh fucks" and "shits" as she worked his cock. In what seemed like almost no time, Bill said, "I'm gonna come" and Lisa made a "mhhm hmmm" sound while continuing the blowjob. She was both excited for and afraid of his ejaculation. She felt his cock stiffen and grow in her mouth, as pulses of warm liquid filled it. As she had practiced, she just started swallowing and her mouth emptied. She waited for his throbbing to end and took one last lick. She looked up at him, smiled, and stood up.

The video was still playing. She commented, "Wow, he's a little too big for her — she really seems to be struggling. I'm glad that you're the perfect size for me, so I won't have to struggle that much when we finally do that." Lisa turned around, bent over slightly, pulled the string of her g-string away from her jeweled plug, wagged her ass, and then stood up straight.

"Goodnight Daddy, I'll see you in the morning."

When Lisa snuggled into bed after her cleanup, she realized that she was incredibly horny. She reached down and felt her bare vulva and was shocked at how wet she was. She gave herself a few little strokes, then whispered "I'm saving myself for you, Daddy." Her sleep was restless and full of dreams of being manhandled and penetrated, over and over.

Lisa woke from her restless sleep and was surprised to find that she had no hangover. Score one for cannabis, she thought. Bill was asleep on his back, his morning wood tenting the covers of their bed. She felt an urge to ride his cock until she came, but she suppressed it. There would be plenty of time for that after she and Bill had the little talk she was planning. She quickly donned her skimpy exercise clothes, but decided not to go to Prime Fitness this morning. Instead she went down to her home gym and worked on her flexibility by doing yoga, as was her habit for Saturdays.

While she was working out, Bill came into the room. Lisa walked over to him and said "I'm sweaty or I'd give you a good morning hug." Bill grabbed her and gave her a solid kiss on the lips. She put her hand on the back of his head, pulled him towards her, and put her tongue in his mouth the way she did when they first started dating. She broke the kiss and whispered, "good morning, stud."

"New outfit?" Bill asked as he released the hug.

"Yeah", Lisa said, giving him a turn. "You like?"

"Very much," he said.

"I gave Shawna the day off to visit Dale in Wyoming, so I need to run into work for a few hours today. Then I'm meeting another gym customer for coffee to get her fitness advice. But, if you're OK with it, I'd love to go out to dinner with you tonight and have a little talk. Don't worry, it's a talk I think you'll enjoy. I'll dress up for you, but you wear whatever you want, and pick wherever you'd like. I'd appreciate it if it was a place that could give us a little privacy, but other than that, you tell me where, and I'm there for it."