Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 04: Execution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got back home, Lisa took Bill into the bedroom.

"Sit down, I want to show you the surprise I got today."

Bill sat on the bed as Lisa slowly raised her dress as she had practiced in the mirror. As the hem passed above her piercing, Bill's eyes widened.

"Holy shit, a navel piercing! Is that what you did this afternoon?"

"Yes I did. I thought you would like it, but the reason I got it is that it makes me feel sexy and naughty. Now, if you want to get rough with me, I'll need to cover it with some gauze and tape until it heals. So let me take my dress off so you can look as long as you want, then I'll cover it up."

Lisa dropped her hem and undid the belt of her dress, letting it fall open to show her bare breasts and piercing. As her dress fell to the floor, Bill reached for her and pulled her down for a kiss. Lisa kissed him back passionately. His hands roamed her ass, feeling for a plug.

"Maybe it's time for a quick talk on limits", Lisa said after she pushed back from Bill, out of breath from kissing. "Mine are no marks on the face or hands, anal has to be discussed before it happens, at least until we've experimented a bit, and if things are too much for me, I'll call you 'William' to get your attention. Now let me go put on some gauze and you can think about your limits."

When Lisa returned she asked Bill, "Do you have anything you want to share?"

Bill said, "I don't want you to use a strap on with me, but that's about all I can think of. I guess I'll say 'Lisa Ann' if something is too much."

Lisa laughed because the thought of fucking him with a fake dick had never entered her mind. "I think you're safe. Now where were we?"

Lisa could tell Bill was hesitating. "Hey, Bill, I know I just dropped a bomb on you. It's OK, we can take things as slow as you want. But I meant what I said at dinner, and I really want you tonight."

She walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "Please, Daddy, I really want you to fuck me any way you want. Any. Way."

Bill looked at her, and she saw a look of raw desire that she hadn't seen since their first few sex sessions. It was just a glimpse of what Shawna called the beast, and Lisa felt desire tinged with a little bit of fear.

"Get on the bed on all fours" Bill said. Lisa immediately complied.

Bill undressed and walked around her. He swatted her ass a couple of times, playfully, causing Lisa to say, "Is that all you've got, Daddy?" Bill pulled his dress belt from his pants and gave her a couple of hard whacks. Lisa looked back at him with a searching expression as he said to her "Remember that. I'm not very tolerant of bratty behavior." LIsa smiled and wagged her ass at him. Bill pulled her towards him and gave her pussy a few licks.

"Fuck, you're wet."

"I've been a sloppy mess ever since I swallowed you big load last night, Daddy. But I saved myself for you - I haven't come since the last time you put your beautiful cock inside me." Lisa marveled at the porny-sounding things that were coming out of her mouth.

Bill began eating Lisa with gusto, something he'd never done with her before. It felt really good, and when he paused, she let out a short moan of frustration. Bill stood back and looked at her, then placed his hands on her butt cheeks and spread them.

"What is this, a wax job?"

"Yes, Daddy, I did it for you. It really hurt, but I wanted to be smooth and pretty for you."

Bill blew gently on her anus as Lisa gave a short moan of surprise. Then, she felt his warm tongue against her pucker. "Fuck" she exclaimed. Bill's tongue slowly worked around her anus, then he put the tip inside, making her cry out "Fuck yes, that's so good. I can't wait until I'm trained enough to take your hard cock in my tight ass."

Bill grabbed her hair and pulled her face towards his, kissing her deeply with his dirty mouth. She kissed him back, hard, searching his mouth with her tongue. So that's what my pussy and ass taste like, she thought to herself.

Bill roughly pulled her down the bed so her legs were on the floor and she was essentially bent over. In one quick movement, he entered her and buried himself to the hilt. Lisa cried out in surprise and a slight bit of pain, though she was so wet and swollen that the feeling soon turned pleasant. Bill began thrusting and she reached back to grab his arm. "Daddy please, my clit, please please please" she begged.

Bill reached under her and began roughly stroking her clit. Lisa's climax came quickly, and instead of expressing it with a soft couple of words, she yelled out "I'm coming on your perfect stud cock." On hearing those words, and feeling her contractions, Bill grunted and groaned loudly, as he pushed himself deep into her and pulsed his load into her womb.

Bill staggered a bit as he got off of Lisa, and walked over to the bed.

Lisa slowly got up and said, "Give me a minute to clean up and then lets snuggle for a bit."

When Lisa came back from the bathroom, Bill was waiting for her in bed. She kicked off her heels and hose and climbed in.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Jesus Christ I loved it," he said.

"I did too," Lisa said. "It felt so good to just say whatever came into my head, without censoring it. I loved how you took control, and I loved your mouth on me. Fuck, did I come hard."

"I was so in the moment that I didn't even think to rub your clit. Next time I'll remember."

"You better," Lisa said saucily. "Now please be my big spoon and let me fall asleep in my lover's strong arms."