Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 04: Execution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me," Bill said.

Lisa didn't want to admit it to anyone, but she actually liked working Saturdays. She especially liked working as a fill-in teller with mousy Terry, who opened up a little between customers to tell her about her new "friend," who happened to be male. He sounded like the kind of sweet nerd who could help a shy flower like Terry bloom. Lisa also made a few notes about some of the changes in their teller software that she liked, and a couple that she didn't, for her monthly call with the head of corporate IT. She ended the morning visiting with a nice older couple who made a pit stop along their morning walk for a cup of coffee and to cash a check.

Dee was already waiting at a back table at Bean and Cup when Lisa walked in. As they settled in, Dee said, "You look put together. I'm worn out from working late last night, and this coffee is just what I needed."

"I filled in this morning at the bank, otherwise I'd be in a t-shirt and yoga pants. Where do you work that keeps you up so late on a Friday night?"

"Well, Lisa, this is the part where you might just walk out the door, but I'm gonna be totally frank with you, because hiding what I do never works. I'm a dancer at the Tip-Top Club on 9th."

Lisa said, "That's the fancy one, right?"

Dee looked surprised. "How did you know?"

"Long story involving one of my younger employees. By the way, no judgment on your work, everyone needs to make a living."

Dee seemed ready to share something else, but she paused. "Well, that's kind of why I wanted to talk with you about money. As you can imagine, most of my work is off the books, and I have a lot of cash tips. I need someplace to park my cash."

Lisa laughed, "Dee, if you wanted to pick the wrong person to ask about that, you got her. I really don't know a lot about laundering cash."

It was Dee's turn to laugh. "No, I would never ask you to do anything like that. I literally need a place to put stacks of hundred dollar bills that will be safe."

Lisa said, "Oh, I get it. Well, we have safe deposit boxes that our customers can use."

Dee said, "Yeah, that's just part of the problem. The dance club pays me, but my paycheck goes into this stupid account that I can only access with a debit card. I don't have a bank account."

"Well, there's a problem I can solve. We have lots of customers who start out with that kind of a paycheck, and we can help them set up a transfer to one of our accounts. It's easy — we offer free checking with a $100 minimum balance, and I can set you up Monday if you want to stop by the branch. In fact, we're one of the best banks in the state at helping the unbanked get a real bank account, so they get out from under the vultures who prey on them. Just remember to bring your social security card and driver's license. We can open accounts with cash, by the way, but anything over $10,000 needs to be reported to the government. "

"That's great, I'll definitely stop by. Now, let's talk about something fun: did you like my tits?"

Lisa just about spit out her coffee. "They were gorgeous. But I think you have me pegged wrong. I realize mine aren't movie star boobs like yours, but I like them well enough, and I'm not going to have surgery on them. I want to look as good as I can with what God gave me."

"You know, you're right. I checked you out, too, and your tits look good. In fact, you could make some real money at the club if you ever think about dancing," Dee said, "So were you looking for tat advice, piercing advice, or just general advice on how to work the pole?"

"Maybe all three, someday, but today I'm thinking about surprising my husband Bill with a piercing. If it's not too personal, can you tell me what you have pierced and how difficult they were?"

"Well, it is personal, so that's why I'm going to tell you," Dee snickered. "Other than what you see on my face and ears, I have my tongue, double nipple piercings, my belly button, my clit hood, and a ring in my vulva."

"Your clit?" Lisa gasped.

"No. honey, clit hood, the part that hides the man in the boat. Once it heals, you put a dumbbell in it and when you rub it, you get a lot of different sensations. Similar to what you feel when someone goes down on you with a tongue stud."

"Well that sounds a little better, but didn't that one, and your vulva piercing, really hurt?"

"They hurt for a bit, but they also healed the fastest since that part of your body has a really good blood supply. Same for the tongue. It's breast and belly button that take longer to heal. Both were really tough, because if you have a partner who likes to be a little rough, you need to be careful for months."

Lisa pondered that for a minute.

Dee sensed her indecision and continued, "Hey, if you want to start with something, I'd recommend the belly button. I realize that every basic bitch has one, but there are a lot of cute accessories you can use after it heals. It doesn't show up under clothes, and it helps you learn if you want to go through the bother of letting a piercing heal. At least that place that isn't a big deal if it gets infected or raw."

"That sounds good to me. Can you recommend a piercer?"

"Here in town, Darius at Life Tattoo and Piercing is my guy. He runs a clean shop, he's very respectful, and he's also really experienced. Let me give him a call to see if he can fit you in this afternoon."

"Whoa, I'm still think--" Lisa started, but Dee had already dialed, and put her hand up to shush Lisa.

"Darius, baby, how are you honey? Yes, it has been a minute. Nah, I'm not going to put another one in my v - but I do have a customer who wants to start her piercing journey. She's a beautiful MILF, probably about 38, who wants to get her first piercing. Yeah, belly button, I know, but I told her you'd do it right. Twenty minutes? Sure baby, we'll be there."

Fuck, Lisa thought to herself. This was way too fast.

"Dee, first I'm 50."

"No shit? I wasn't fronting, I thought you were maybe 40, but I shaved a few off to be nice. Five Oh. My god, I hope I look half as good as you do twenty years from now."

"Also, I really need to think this over."

"Lisa, I realize I don't know you very well, but it's a Saturday and you want to excite your husband. I get it, I like turning my partners on, too. If you don't like it on Sunday, just take it out and it will heal up in a few days. But after you see how he reacts, you probably won't, and you'll for sure get some tonight."

Lisa, who was never one to do something just because her friends did, felt oddly swayed by Dee, and said "OK. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. Let's go."

Dee said, "Really? Great! I thought you were going to chicken out there for a minute. Let me drive in case you get a little woozy."

As they walked into the parking lot, Dee led them to a late model black BMW SUV.

"Wow," Lisa said. "Nice car."

"Yep," Dee said, "cash sale from the original owner, who treated it like a baby. I saw you drive up in that minivan — I was thinking that maybe I need to have a few words with your husband, so he'll appreciate that a fine piece of ass like you needs a better ride than that."

"Honestly, Dee, he would love to buy me a new car. That one runs perfectly well. When it breaks down, maybe we'll get something smaller, and nicer."

In a few minutes, they arrived at the tattoo parlor housed in a renovated older brick home. Darius greeted Dee warmly, and stopped to frankly admire Lisa.

Dee whispered in Lisa's ear, "Do you mind if I brag on you for a minute?"

Lisa laughed and said, "Go ahead, I'm curious to hear what you're going to say."

"Darius, this woman is 50 years old. Five oh. Do you believe that?"

Darius said, "I do not. Please, ma'am, may I see some id."

Lisa just shook her head and laughed.

"Please ma'am, by law I can't pierce anyone underage, so we card everyone here." Lisa handed her driver's license to Darius, who emitted a low whistle. "Survey says, fifty years old. Now, Lisa, what has Dee tried to talk you into, against your better judgment?"

Dee playfully slapped Darius on the arm, "I didn't talk her into anything, but I'll shut up now and let her speak, so you're sure this isn't a hostage situation."

Lisa said, "I'd like to get my belly button pierced. I just want to experiment, and I think that's the part of my body I'm most comfortable piercing."

"May I look so we can talk about the possibilities?"

Lisa pulled up her shirt and Darius inspected her belly button. "See that bit of skin at the top of your navel? That's perfect for a piercing. If you want it, I would say you're a good candidate. Even better since you carry your tiny bit of adipose tissue below your navel, so we don't have an issue with stretching. I think it would look good, but my opinion isn't the one that matters."

Lisa appreciated that he used the technical term for "belly fat". She looked at him and said, "Let's do it. I realize a tattoo is forever, but if I hate it, I can always let a piercing grow shut, right?"

"That's true," Darius said, "but I wouldn't want you to do that. I only want to do it if you're really sure."

"I am."

Darius explained that since her first jewelry would have to stay in place for a few months, he'd recommend a barbell. He suggested a silver-looking one that was actually made of titanium, which avoided the sensitivity some people had to surgical stainless steel. She agreed and paid him for both the piercing and barbell.

"OK, when you're ready, come in the back and we'll do the procedure."

Dee took Lisa aside and said, "You should use the bathroom before you have it done, it's right over there. And, play with yourself a little bit, get good and wet. Take your time, trust me, it makes the whole experience better."

Lisa was shocked at her suggestion, but after she used the toilet, she reached down and slowly caressed her clit. She was already turned on from last night's oral with Bill, and her anticipation of tonight's activities, so it didn't take much for her to feel fully aroused.

As she came out of the bathroom, Dee shot her a knowing glance. Lisa lay down on the table, and Darius applied an ice cube to her navel. He then gloved up, carefully cleansed the area, and brought out the needle. All the while, he was talking with her softly, trying to keep her relaxed. "Hey Lisa, this is going to be real easy, you just trust me. I'm just about ready to start, are you good?" She nodded, and then felt a momentary shot of pain slice through her belly. The pain was followed by a sexual charge that rocked through her body, making Lisa emit a long involuntary groan.

"Yeah, it's pretty intense, but we're all done. Here's the care sheet — be sure you follow it. My number is there. Call or text me if you have any questions at all."

As they left the building, Lisa had to admit she was a little wobbly. She was happy that Dee had driven her car. When Dee started driving, she said, "So, from the sounds of it, you took my advice, am I right?"

Lisa was embarrassed and looked away for a moment. She said softly, "Yes, you were right, it really made the experience better in a lot of ways. Thanks for being with me, I really appreciate it."

Dee replied, "Honey, did I make you shy? I'm sorry. I'm so used to hanging around a bunch of mouthy strippers that I forget that normal people don't give each other sex advice after knowing them for like, an hour. I hope you don't hate me tomorrow when you look at your belly button."

"Honestly, Dee, I really want to change some things about the way I express my sexuality, so I'm glad I met someone as frank as you. God, some of the women my age seem to have just given up on everything, while I feel like I'm just starting to explore. Sometimes I feel pretty lonely without my kids, so I hope we can spend some more time together. Even if the piercing was a mistake, the experience was probably the biggest adventure I've had in a long time, so there's no way I'd be mad at you."

"Wow, unexpected," Dee said. "But welcome. I've never had a soccer mom friend, so I'd love to hang out with you more. Starting Monday when you're going to help me become a financial genius like you. How about I come towards the end of the day and we go out for a drink before you head home?"

"I would really like that," Lisa said.

Lisa made her way home. She saw that Bill was out mowing the yard. She waved and went into the house. He had texted her earlier to let her know that dinner reservations were at 7, so she had plenty of time to get ready. Their destination was Bill's little secret, but she had confidence that wherever they went would be nice, and would have a private table. Bill was always good about doing what everyone in the family needed, especially her.

Lisa spent a lot of time choosing her outfit. She wanted to be sexy, but not so much that Bill would be shocked or embarrassed by her appearance. She picked her highest heels that weren't stripper heels, her new garter belt and stocking set, and a sexy green wraparound dress that she had bought a couple of years ago but never worn because she found it too revealing. After trying on the dress with the garter belt, she decided to skip the belt and just go with the thigh highs. She also adjusted the dress so that she was showing what, for her, was a lot of cleavage.

Looking at the clock, she saw that she had a few minutes. She observed herself in the mirror, then slowly pulled up her skirt to show her landing strip and admire her new piercing. She also turned from side to side to make sure the dress covered her breasts. She tweaked her nipples so they were showing a bit under the dress and left the bathroom.

She found Bill waiting for her in a nice dress shirt, pressed slacks and his best shoes. He was clean shaven, and his hair was still a little damp from the shower. He stopped and took her in.

"Wow, Lisa, you look great."

She smiled and said, "So do you, Bill. You're very handsome, and I'm so happy to be your date tonight.

"I made reservations at Leo's."

"Perfect, Bill, you always take such good care of me."

They went out to his pickup and, as usual, Bill opened the passenger door for her. Lisa climbed in and wondered if Bill had looked up her skirt as she did. She scooted over to the drivers' side and pulled the door handle. She remained in the middle of the bench seat, quickly adjusting her skirt so the tops of her thigh-highs were showing.

Bill climbed in, took in her stockings, and asked, "Are you comfortable there?".

Lisa said, "Very. I hope it's alright, but I'm going to sit right next to you from now on when we drive in your truck. It reminds me of when we just started dating."

Lisa rested her hand high on Bill's thigh while they made the quick drive to Leo's. As they entered the dark, cool interior of the old style steakhouse, the hostess quickly seated them in a booth in the back. Lisa asked Bill to sit next to her rather than across the table.

"This is perfect, Bill," Lisa said. When the waiter came to their table, Bill ordered his usual martini and Lisa ordered a glass of brut champagne.

Bill studied the menu and remarked, "I was hoping there were enough healthy alternatives on the menu for you to be happy here.''

"I appreciate that. Actually, my new trainer recommended that I needed to gain a few pounds to achieve some of my fitness goals, so I'm going to have a steak tonight. I'm looking forward to it."

Bill and Lisa closed their menus after making their choices. In a switch from their usual habit, Lisa told Bill her selection and asked him to order for her. Bill asked her about her day, and Lisa said "I spent some time with a nice woman I met at the gym, and then I got a surprise that I'll show you later."

Bill was happy to hear that Lisa had met someone she liked, because she seemed to have trouble making friends after the kids left. Of course, it was easy to make friends, or at least gather acquaintances, when you had kids, because the kids were something you had in common. Other than her co-workers, who seemed close to Lisa, her friends seemed to fall away after their kids graduated.

"Lisa, you seem full of surprises lately."

"Well, Bill, I guess that brings me to what I wanted to talk about. For the past couple of months, I've been thinking about us, our lives together with the kids gone, and, honestly, our sex life. I just haven't been a good wife in the bedroom. You've been very patient and loving with me, and don't get me wrong, I've really enjoyed our lovemaking. You are a kind and gentle lover who always makes sure that I'm satisfied. But I know that you aren't satisfied, and I feel terrible that you had to resort to being alone in your office looking at porn when I was just a few feet away."

"Lisa, I feel bad about that, and I can stop if you want me to."

Lisa reacted sharply. "No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm fine with you looking at porn — if I'm satisfying you in bed and you want a little variety. But I have a confession to make. I snooped through the history of the browser that you thoughtfully hid from me, and it just made me so sad to see that some of the porn you liked featured a woman who looks like a bit younger version of me. It was obvious that I could be satisfying much more of your sexual desires, and that we, together, could be having a whole lot more fun."

Lisa took both of his hands and looked him in the eye.

"Bill, I want you to have me in every way that you desire. I want you to let yourself go with me, be rough, to use me like an object if that's what you want. Maybe I'll learn that there are things I want and will ask you for them. Maybe I'll just do some things sometimes because you want it, which is fine-couples do things that aren't their favorites outside the bedroom all the time, but for some reason we're told that in the bedroom, everything has to be mutual."

Bill seemed about to say something and she continued so she could spit it all out.

"My little speech is about over, but bear with me for one more minute. This 30 day thing at the gym got me thinking. I'd like us to spend 30 days where you pretty much do anything you want with me, or to me. Obviously there are details and limits, and we can discuss them if you're interested."

Then she ran her hand over his semisoft cock in his pants and whispered in his ear, "I want to do things for you, Daddy." His cock jumped, and she let go just as the server came for their order.

Lisa had a naughty grin on her face while he ordered her a salad with dressing on the side, a petite filet, rare, with sauteed asparagus and potato gratin. Bill ordered his usual big ribeye and baked potato. When she cooked, Bill would eat whatever vegetables she would put in front of him, but eating out meant steak and a baked potato. Bill ordered a second martini, but Lisa had barely had a couple of sips of her bubbly. She was a real lightweight, plus she was a little concerned about combining alcohol with cannabis, though she had only taken a couple of puffs earlier.

After the waiter left, Bill looked at Lisa and said, "No man could say no to that, especially a man married to someone as beautiful and sexy as you. Let's talk about the details when we get home, but obviously I'm in. You know I'm not great at sharing feelings, so let me think a bit about what you said earlier. My first reaction is that nothing in marriage is a one-way street. We both got here together, and I really appreciate that you want to work on it. I'll try my best to work just as hard as you do on the things that matter to you."

Lisa placed her hand over his and said, "I love you, Bill Hansen"

Bill covered her hand with his other hand and said. "I love you too, Lisa Rossi".

Bill and she then proceeded to have an intimate conversation about their kids, their families, and everything else that two long married people who care about each other talk about. The meal was delicious, and Bill and Lisa split a dessert, another rare event for her.