Loving Lisa Bk. 01 Ch. 08: Dancing

Story Info
Bill takes Lisa to Denver and they go dancing.
10.8k words
4.47
3.2k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa woke before the alarm. Bill was sleeping on his back with his usual morning wood tenting the quilt. She mused that, at 50, he seemed to have the same sex drive as he did when they were 20.

Her sleep had been restless due to sex dreams, something she had never experienced before starting her little experiment. The dreams were indistinct - similar to a dream she had once that her arms were on fire. When she awoke from that dream and took her arms out from under the quilt in the too-warm room, she had been able to go back to sleep and dream no more. The dreams she was having now-of penetration without release, of endless, teasing oral sex with the most infrequent possible touching of her aching clit-weren't going to be quite as easy to address.

Lisa reached down and felt herself - she was, by post-menopausal standards, very wet. She was both excited and scared about the changes that were happening to her libido and response. Perhaps it was the estrogen. Perhaps it was the pressure of 30 years of repression, suddenly released. Maybe it was the combination of her resolution to change, her husband's obvious and ardent desire for her, and servicing him without achieving her own release yesterday. Whatever the cause, she wanted-no, she needed-an orgasm this morning.

The alarm was going to ring in a couple of minutes, so Lisa turned it off. She carefully dove under the covers, found Bill's cock, and slowly engulfed it with her mouth, making it wet as possible. Then, still under the covers, she straddled Bill and peeked her head out. Bill was looking at her with sleepy eyes.

"Morning," he said. "That's a nice way to wake up."

Lisa smiled and moved her slit until it was touching the head of his wet cock. She slowly opened her flower with his cock, inching it inside until she was buried on it. Then she began to ride him, enjoying the feeling of controlling her penetration with slow, lazy movements. Seeing the look of sleepy lust on her lover's face, she reached down and stroked his cheek. She rested on him and ground her clit into his pubis, relishing the feeling of her slowly building climax.

Lisa put her hands on Bill's strong chest, to balance herself as she found the best angle to reach her goal. Bill reached up and stroked her hard nipples, running his fingers over the marks that he had made the other night when they had been so rough with each other. After a few more strokes, she began saying "yes, fuck yes" and came on Bill's cock. Bill grabbed her hips and held them as he thrust into her for another minute and emptied himself into her.

Lisa gave Bill a couple of kisses on the forehead and headed to the bathroom to clean up. She donned her exercise clothes and went into the kitchen to start the coffee. As she stood waiting for the coffee to brew and putting together some fruit, Bill came up behind her, lifted her hair, and kissed her in the exquisitely sensitive part of her neck between her right ear and shoulder. After the kiss, his arms wrapped around her tightly, and she pushed against his crotch and gave a small wiggle.

They sat and ate in silence and enjoyed the peace of the morning. Their goodbye kiss was long and languid. As she drove away, Lisa reflected on how much she liked the idea that sometimes they could scratch each others' itches without a lot of discussion, as lovers do.

When she arrived at Prime Fitness, Mel was already inside starting her squats, with Del spotting her. Lisa smiled as she saw that Mel was wearing a more revealing set of workout clothes this morning. Since Lisa's cardio workout took longer than Mel's, they crossed paths in the locker room as Mel was leaving, dressed for work. Mel asked if she wanted to get a quick drink after work and continue catching up, and Lisa agreed. Lisa noted that neither Dee nor Ellen were anywhere to be seen.

At work, it was fill-in Thursday. Both Shawna and Annie had the day off. Two moms of young kids, a former teller and a former loan officer at the branch across town, were working in their stead. A little after opening, Terry came into her office and showed Lisa her new dress, a short sleeved dress with a tiny sunflower print, form fitting above the waist, and flared out below. Terry was glowing when she told Lisa that Adam had insisted on a shopping trip and bought her the dress when she told him about the events of the last couple of days. It turned out that Adam was the only boy in a family with 3 girls.

"Well, we all knew he had good taste since he's with you," Lisa said, "But who knew that he could pick out the perfect dress."

Terry beamed and shared the details of their shopping expedition with the excitement that only new love could bring to an otherwise prosaic trip to the mall.

After Lisa and Terry closed the branch, she met Mel at the Pirate's Cove, a far cry from the Snug at the Stanley where she and Dee had a drink earlier in the week. Even so, they were able to snag a private booth.

After sitting down and ordering from the cocktail waitress, Mel began, "God, Del is really punching my buttons. The way he touches me when he's coaching, oof. Completely professional, but also super hot. I wonder if he'd be interested in an older woman."

"I've never seen any indication that he has a girlfriend, or boyfriend, if that matters to you," Lisa added, "though I guess if you're going to step out on Tim, maybe it's better if both you and Del were cheating?"

Mel laughed. "I'm not the one stepping out in our relationship, Lisa. I married a bad boy, and he's been very bad the last few years. But I've pretty much resigned myself to it. He still comes home to our bed every night, and we still have a good sex life. He's a good father, keeps the house up, all that stuff."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Mel. I just about had the same situation with Bill, but as I told you, I'm making some changes that I hope will keep him from straying."

"In my experience, what happens in the bedroom is important, but some guys just have roving eyes, and some don't. Bill never struck me as the cheating kind, as the song goes" Mel said, as the two glasses of white wine that they had ordered arrived.

"Cheers," Mel said, raising her glass.

"So what are you guys doing this weekend, other than a little first-time sodomy?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Bill's taking me to Denver and we're going to see the ballet. We'll probably stop at a dispensary and also that sex shop you recommended. You know, the usual," Lisa said with an ironically straight face.

"Yeah, everyone who goes to the ballet also gets high and uses sex toys," Mel laughed. "So you had to put your ass on the line to get the ballet tickets?"

"No, Bill doesn't even know it's going to happen," Lisa said as Mel arched her eyebrows in doubt. Lisa continued, "By the way, what happened to the nice soccer mom that I used to know? You never used to talk like this when we were on the sidelines watching the kids play."

"You didn't know me before I moved here and had the kids. I wasn't the perfect wife and mother that you got to know - I was pretty wild, especially in college."

"Yeah, you mentioned that. If you don't mind, I'd like to hear a bit about what went well and what caused you tears when you were in college."

"What went well? Having a lot of wild sex. When I got to college, I wasn't a virgin, far from it, but I decided that I would be a cheerleader and fuck as many football players as I could. I wasn't the only cheerleader with that goal, of course, but I was pretty successful. If you've seen it in a porno, I've probably done it. I also studied my ass off and got good grades, though I didn't carry a heavy load for my wildest year. Then, out of the blue, I fell in love with the kicker, and spent two of the best years of my life with him. " Mel twisted the stem of her wineglass in her hand.

"Did you feel like you just had to do some of those wild things, that if you didn't do it then, you were missing an opportunity that would never come around again?" Lisa looked sad as she said it.

"Oh, sweetie, yes." Mel said, sympathetically. "I was 18 years old, my whole life was ahead of me, but if I wasn't airtight with the quarterback and his two best friends that weekend, or whatever other wild sex I wanted to have, I felt like my life would be over."

"Airtight?" Lisa asked.

"Think about it for a minute - three guys, all at the same time," Mel said, and laughed when she saw the light bulb go on for Lisa.

"That's how I got hurt a few times. My dirty little mind dished up fantasies that I was too impatient to make reality, and I took some dumb risks. Like, sometimes I would pick guys who were willing but not very considerate. I had a few rough experiences, some humiliation, a couple run ins with some STIs - luckily nothing that wasn't curable."

Mel paused to sip her wine, and continued, "Then I met the kicker, Jordan, and he wasn't interested in what I had to offer. I mean, he wanted to have sex with me, but only after he got to know me and we had a connection. My God, for me and how I was thinking at that time, the way he rejected me was like throwing down the gauntlet. I mean, I'd have sex with two or three guys in a day on some days, guys I hardly knew. But not Jordan. We'd go out for lunch, or just hang out on a weekend, and I'd be wearing next to nothing, being flirty as hell, trying to get in his pants, and he was asking me about my family, books and movies I liked, anything but what I liked to do in bed."

"Finally, after I knew everything about him, including that he was a gentle soul who'd only slept with his two previous, long-term girlfriends, he actually kissed me. One kiss. It was like middle school. After that we progress to making out, to touching with our clothes on. So, now Jordan and I are, sexually, at freshman year of high school. I'm having sex with other guys, but I kept coming back to him for these makeout sessions. Then he said that he cared about me, that he thought he could fall in love with me, but he wanted me to commit to him if I wanted to go further."

"God, that was hard. I mean, I was wild, but I'm also honest. We talked, a lot. The long and short of it is that I committed to him. Still, we kept taking it slow. I knew that there was something going on with his penis - it was small - but when we first got naked I realized that he had a micropenis." Mel held up her pinky finger, "Maybe a little bigger than this, not much. I thought it would never work. I was so wrong. He was so, so good with his mouth and hands. When finally made love it was kind of an anti-climax. He was the only guy I've been with that I can honestly say that about. I could have been satisfied with him for life."

Mel took a drink from her glass and said, "How did we get here, anyway? Oh, yeah, my college career. Well, to make a long story short, we had a couple of great years, until he wanted to go to grad school on the west coast, I wanted to go to med school at UNL, so we broke up. I went on a long sex bender after he left, but God did I miss him. Then I met Tim and the rest is history."

"Do you ever regret breaking up?" Lisa asked.

"Sometimes. I was probably a little too wild for him, though once we started having sex, I can't say I was anything but satisfied. But he was a one woman man, and he wanted me to be his one man woman. At that time, I just wasn't ready for that. I never cheated on him when we were together, but I initiated the breakup because I knew that I would cheat on him if we were long distance."

Mel gave Lisa a wan smile, "I guess I shared it with you because I think he was a lot like Bill. I ended up choosing the opposite with Tim, for better or worse."

"I've always wondered where I would be if I hadn't gotten pregnant with Maisie. I think what's happened in the last couple of weeks is that I've decided, fuck the past. I'll have the adventures that I've always thought about having. What makes me kind of sad is that Bill wanted this all along, and as soon as I opened the door, he came running through. I could have done it years ago," Lisa looked down at the table with a sad, wistful look.

"Hey, if you had married a bad boy like Tim, and I married Jordan, we'd be sitting here with the tables turned," Mel said.

They spent a little more time talking, then Lisa went by the store to pick up pre-made meals for her and Bill. Both she and Bill were home a little later than usual, and Lisa didn't have a chance to change before dinner. They made their plans for the next day's drive, and both finished packing. Once her suitcase was ready, Lisa changed into her robe and sat in the living room reading a book.

Later, near their usual bedtime, Bill came out in his pj shorts, silently took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. He took her robe off, dropped his pants, and motioned for her to get into bed. He kissed her gently and stroked her body. Then he went under the covers and began teasing her with his tongue, gently at first, with only momentary soft flicks on her clit. Lisa reached down and pushed his head into her arousal, and Bill began sucking and licking her clit. She pulled his head up and looked him in the eye, saying, "inside" and pushed his head back down. Bill began probing her with one finger, and she said "more", as he put a second finger into her, both using a "come hither" gesture. Lisa pushed down hard on his head as she came on his fingers and mouth.

Bill crawled up to her and kissed her passionately. She returned the kiss, probing his mouth and tasting herself on him. Then Bill grabbed a pillow and motioned for her to turn over. He placed the pillow under her hips, elevating her ass. Then, he hovered over her, stroking her back with his hand. Lisa gasped as he spread her ass cheeks with both hands and dove into her anus with his tongue, swabbing it in a circular motion and then stiffening his tongue to push inside her starfish, as Lisa lifted her rear to meet his penetration. She sighed as Bill moved his head away and moved his body to hover over her. She raised her hips, knowing that he was going to penetrate her and welcoming it. Bill grabbed her hips and she gasped as she felt him position his cock and enter her with the head of his penis to be sure he was where he needed to be. He filled her fully in one fluid stroke as she gave a long groan in response to his entry. Bill began slow deep strokes, enjoying her wet soft interior. After a few strokes he started pushing into her deeper and harder. Lisa moved her hands to the head of the bed to brace herself so Bill could go harder. For a few moments, the only sounds were Lisa's gasps and Bill's labored breathing as he went deep and hard, until he groaned and lost himself inside her for the second time that day.

Bill collapsed next to her then, after a pause, slowly turned on his side and began stroking her back. Lisa looked at him, smiled and said, "You're insatiable, Daddy. How will I be able to ever satisfy you?"

"You satisfied me tonight, baby girl. You taste so good, so fucking good."

Lisa groaned as she got up to go to the bathroom and empty Bill's load. She felt that he just kept giving her more every time. Bill was sleeping when she got back. This time she put her arms around her lover and said "Goodnight, Daddy." Despite her excitement about the day to come, she quickly fell into a dreamless sleep. Friday

The alarm woke Lisa and Bill. Lisa moved to hug Bill and said, "I'm so excited for our trip."

Bill said, "I am too, babe."

They both got out of bed, had their coffee and breakfast, and went their respective ways. Lisa had a short upper body workout that morning, and she gave Mel, who was sweating on the treadmill, a quick wave as she headed out to open the branch. She noted that Dee was not there, again, and wondered what she was doing. Lisa assumed it was an out-of-town client and, even though she knew that Dee could take care of herself, felt a little concern about her new friend.

The morning at the bank was quiet. When she inquired about Shawna's day off, Shawna smiled and said that Dale was back, but declined to say more, as was her new norm. Terry was wearing a shapeless dress, but Lisa was looking forward to seeing the results of her weekend thrifting expedition.

Lisa realized that she hadn't been able to fill Annie in on Ellen's desire to get her fellow dancers starter accounts. They talked it over for a few minutes, with Annie making some smart observations and suggestions about overcoming the obstacles to converting the women to a new bank account.

Lisa felt a little bit like a kid on the last day of school as she watched the clock, then gathered her things to walk out the door at the stroke of noon. A few minutes before she was ready to leave, a text from Maisie arrived with a link to a playlist in the music streaming service they both used. Lisa chuckled when she saw that the title was "Road Trip for a Tramp". One of the ways Maisie and she connected was by Maisie creating playlists for music for Lisa's workouts, and she was eager to hear what Maisie had put together for their drive.

Lisa drove home and donned her outfit for the trip. Bill had asked for sexy, so she had chosen a dobby print dress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline. A small tie held the dress together just below her breasts. She paired it with wedge heels, and a matching simple silver necklace and earrings.

When Bill arrived, she took a little spin and asked, "Is this what you mean by sexy?"

Bill ran his finger from her cheek down to her cleavage, touching the bow. "Yes, babe, very much."

Lisa smiled and told him to hurry up and change. She loaded their suitcases into the truck and sat in the middle of the front bench seat waiting.

"Someone's excited to go," Bill said as he got into the pickup. He had changed into shorts and sandals, paired with a polo. Their drive was going to be 4-5 hours, and Lisa was planning a couple of quick stops in Denver, so dinner would be late. Bill knew this going in and he had made reservations for the late-for-them hour of 9 PM at a restaurant across from their hotel.

"I'm excited to go, and I'm excited to spend some time with you, Buddy," Lisa said.

Once they were on the highway, Lisa cued up Maisie's playlist. The first song "Summer Dress" by the Red House Painters, was a song that Lisa remembered Maisie playing for her once, and Lisa thought it was pretty.

Lisa put her hand on Bill's leg and said, "Bill, I'm really grateful for this trip and everything you've done to turn it into a special occasion. I want it to be fun for you, too. So I'm going to make two requests. You can say no to either one. OK?"

Bill nodded.

"First, I want you to tell me what you're thinking a little more. I love your strong, silent confidence. It's sexy and powerful. But I started this little 30 day journey by spilling my guts, and I want you to tell me more of your thoughts," Lisa said.

Bill replied, "I can do that, there are some things I want to talk with you about, and this trip is a good time for that. What's the second thing?"

"So, um, this is hard for me to talk about outside the bedroom, but I need to get better at that. I would like to give you my anal virginity tomorrow night. I don't know if I'm ready to do it - I want it to be a good experience for both of us, and I've been exploring that part of my body, but I wasn't planning to do it so soon. But I really want to do it, not just to say thanks for the weekend - it's something that a lot of women enjoy, and I know you are curious, so it's worth exploring," Lisa said.

Bill caressed her thigh and said, "I'm not seeing a downside for me here, but go on."

"I think we're both planning to have some pretty hot sex this weekend, but if you want to do this, on Saturday you need to let me run the show. You need to promise me to stop if I don't like it, to let me tease or flirt with you all day to get us going, and just generally let me take charge," Lisa said.